ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

各国人对本国固有成见的回应 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

各国人对本国固有成见的回应

People React To Their Own National Stereotypes

这就像是在读推特上有关自己的恶意留言一样 不过这里上升到了国家的层面
This is kind of like reading mean tweets about yourself, isn’t it, like on a national level.
好的
Okay.
“印度人身上有股咖喱味”
“Indian people smell like curry.”
真的吗? 我不知道 大家一直说我们身上的味道很好闻 我是说 我身上的味道很好
Do we? I mean, I don’t know, I’ve always been told we smell nice, I mean, I smell nice.
“美国人真他妈的笨”
“Americans are stupid as fuck.”
这么说对于那些美国愚蠢的金发美女之类的人可能还有点道理
You know, that could go for the dumb blonde thing that may have come out of America.
笨蛋是那些
Stupid people are the ones that
不在乎也不感激生活的人
don’t care and don’t appreciate life
这些人才能叫做愚笨之人
those are the stupid ones.
“苏格兰人失贞于绵羊”
“Scottish people lose their virginity to sheep.”
我不知道你们是从哪里听到这些言论的
I don’t know where you heard that from
但是我们不是威尔士人 好吗?
but, we’re not Welsh, okay.
并不是那样的
That’s not a thing.
我是印度尼西亚人 所以……
And I’m from Indonesia, so…
“亚洲人见到什么都要拍照”
“Asians take pictures of everything”
“甚至连厕所都不放过”
even toilets.
我觉得亚洲人喜欢自拍
I guess Asian people have the hobby of taking pictures of themselves.
“墨西哥人很吵吗?”
“Are Mexicans loud?”
我觉得是
I think we are.
尤其是我们出去玩儿
Especially if we go out and we
当我们参加派对的时候 我们真的特别吵
are in a party. We are super fucking loud.
“亚洲人一天到晚都在玩儿’英雄联盟’”
“Asians play “League of Legends” all day.”
这完全是一种成见
Pure stereotype.
而且我很讨厌这种说法 为什么呢?
And I hate this. Because why?
我自己就经常打游戏 我认为’英雄联盟’其实是’失败者联盟’
I’m a gamer myself and I think “League of Legends” is the “League of Losers.”
所以……
So…..
不要说所有的亚洲人都玩’英雄联盟’ 因为我就不玩
Don’t say all Asians play “League of Legends,” because I don’t.
我玩第一人称射击游戏
And, I play FPS.
“美国人比鲸鱼还胖”
“Americans are fatter than whales.”
我想我们国家的肥胖率应该是66%
I think we have a 66%, like, rate of obese people in our country.
那可能只是因为我们吃的都是转基因食品
That could just be the GMO food we’re eating, you know.
我们需要卫生的有机食品
We need wholesome good food, organic.
“所有的墨西哥人都想跨境去美国”
“All Mexicans want to cross the border.”
嗯 我试了两次
Well, I tried like twice.
事实上……
Actually….
一些墨西哥人想方设法跨境
Some Mexicans try to cross the border
是因为
because it’s
他们想在美国过上更好的生活
they’re trying to have a better life in the US.
“数学考试怎么才得了99分 为什么不是满分?”
“99% on math test, why not hundred?”
非常正确
Very true.
一般那些对自己的子女要求非常高的父亲或者母亲
Usually the father or the mother, have very high expectations, to their son or daughter, in that case.
比如说 当你得了97 98 或者99分的时候
Like, when you got like 97, 98, 99
他们就会问到底怎么了
they will ask what happened.
“美国人和自己的表兄弟姐妹乱伦”
“Americans fuck their own cousins.”
可能在偏远的地区
Maybe rural areas,
那里的
where..
人们又傻又胖
the people are just stupid and fat and
然后他们素质低到和自己的表亲发生关系
are down to just “do” their cousins.
“奶牛比你们的生命还重要” 是的!
“Cows are more important than your own life.” Yes!
完全正确!
Yes!
如果街上有一头奶牛的话 可能会造成好几个小时的堵车 因为没有人愿意把奶牛牵走
Traffic will be held up for four hours if there’s a cow in the street because nobody will be willing to move it because…
这是因为“Gaay hamaaree maan hai”翻译过来的意思是“奶牛是我们的母亲”
“Gaay hamaaree maan hai” which translates to: “Cow is our mother.”
“请不要吃我的狗狗”
“Please don’t eat my dog.”
这简直太傻了 我是说
This is just stupid, I mean…
首先……
First of all….
我不知道 不好解释
I don’t know, it’s hard to say.
“墨西哥最大的产业是……”
“Mexico’s biggest industry is…”
“彩饰陶罐”
“Pinatas.”
是的
Yeah.
我们最大的产业是彩饰陶罐
Our biggest industry is pinatas.
[幕后] 不行 不行
[Offscreen] No, fuck no.
把刚刚那段切了啊
Cut that shit.
可以么? 你要把它删了么?
Can you? Are you going to cut it?
你确定? 所以 我要……
Are you sure? So, I’ll…
[幕前] 呃 不是的
[On screen] Um, no.
我们最大的产业是大麻
Our biggest industry is marijuana,
可卡因
cocaine,
和辣椒
and some chili.
“美国人为什么那么害怕恐怖分子?”
“Why are Americans scared of terrorists?”
就是有一些极端的变态 他们不在乎
There’s extreme, just, psychopaths that don’t care about
生命
life
整天想着要把什么炸了
and just want to blow things up and…
我们有自己的权利 我们的第二修正案赋予我们拥有枪支的权利 我自己就有几支枪 不过只是玩玩罢了
you know, we have our right, our second amendment right to own guns and I, myself, have a few of those, just for fun.
那些不允许私人持枪的国家 比如说巴黎
People that don’t have guns, in countries like, Paris, maybe..
[变形的] “比如说像巴黎那样的国家”
[DISTORTED] “COUNTRIES LIKE PARIS MAYBE”
“印度饭太恶心了”
“Indian food gives you the shits.”
那只是因为你没有吃惯而已!
That’s just because you’re not used to it!
勇敢点 多吃点辣的 没那么糟糕
I mean, grow a pair of balls, eat something spicy, it’s gonna be fine.
“亚洲人有……”
“Asians have..”
“亚洲人的阴茎很短小”
“Asians have small dicks.”
可能比发这条评论的人的要长
Maybe bigger than the person who tweeted it.
嗯 我听说亚洲人的阴茎短小
Umm, I heard Asians have a small dick.
他可能自己的很短所以他才会说“哦 天哪 我就随便编个说法 亚洲人的阴茎很短!” 所以……
He probably, like, he has a very small dick so he’s just like, “Oh man, I’ll just make like, Asians have small dicks!” So…
谁在乎呢? 阴茎短小?阴茎粗大?这都是什么呀?
And, like, who cares? Small dick? Big dick? Like, what the heck?
但是 这个问题简直蠢得不能再蠢了
But, this is just stupidity at its best.
最后一个问题
And, last question,
“墨西哥人的阴茎很粗大么?”
“Do Mexicans have a big dick?”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在这个视频里,你将看到印度人、苏格兰人、印尼人、墨西哥人和美国人对于推特留言上有关他们国家的一些固有成见的回应。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

好奇的兔子

审核员

YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UT-w0iTVO0

相关推荐