ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日本的交通卡究竟比国内的好在哪里 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本的交通卡究竟比国内的好在哪里

Pasmo! A Japanese Transportation and E-Money Smart Card

大家好,在我生活的地方
Hello world, where i’m from…
这个像日本交通卡的东西
This is what Japanese train cards are like
嗯……,按哪个选项可以买到呢?
And….which button do you use to buy a card?
支付完成!
Spend the money!
我想买这瓶饮料。
I can buy this thing.
但是我忘记带钱包了。
Oh, i forgot my wallet.
我用我的交通银行智能卡支付就可以了。
I can just use my Pasmo!
你可以用这张卡支付所有东西
You can do anything with Pasmo!
它已经商业化了。
Ya im done with commercial now.
火车,在日文中,称为田社
Train is, uh, in Japanese is ‘Densha’
这个是公交车。
And this is ‘ Basu’
所以这就是
This is like,
火车、
‘ Denshamo’
公交车、
‘ Basumo’
Pasmo
‘Pasmo’
“mo”代表更多或其他意思
‘mo’ means and or something
额,我不知道……
Or, I don’t know, AND…
你坐公交车时,“滴”一下,
and you can use it for bus, just like ‘beep’
就完成支付了。
‘Spend the money!’
你坐火车时
and you can use it for train
也可以用它支付。
‘Spend the money!’
你想买饮料,
when you try to buy a drink,
那里会有个支付符号的垫子
theres a little Pasmo pad
你用卡“滴”一下就可以了
and you can just go ‘beep’
支付完成!
‘Spend the money!’
支付完成!
‘Spend the money!’
(摄影师)所以,你第一次接触到交通银行智能卡是什么时候
[camera man] So, when did you get your first Pasmo?
嗯,应该是……
Uh, i got it , like…..
一……二年级吧?
grade 1, grade 2?
你身边的朋友都用这种卡吗?
[camera man] Do all your friends have Pasmos?
是的。
Yeah.
(爸爸)你用这张卡的时候怎么知道你是个小孩子?
[Dad] How does the train or bus know if you’re a kid?
嗯……,可能是……
Well….. because
因为……
Sometimes they, uh…
好吧,我不知道
I don’t know.
(爸爸)看看你的Pasmo卡
[Dad] Look at your Pasmo.
哦……,这里有显示。
Ohhh, yeah. It’s a clue!
(爸爸)是的,看看显示了什么。
[Dad] OK. :et’s see the clue.
嗯……
uhm
(爸爸)我们拉近放大看看
[Dad] I have to zoom in, ‘zoooom’
在日本,这个图标是表示小的东西,
In Japanese, this character means small.
我们称之为小的,
its called ‘small’
代表小孩子
and that means ‘kid’
这张卡上没有名字
This on, this one doesnt have a name
我的卡上,有我的名字
but mine, has my name.
(爸爸)为什么你的卡上要写上名字?
[Dad] and why do you put your name on the card?
嗯……
Hmmmm….
因为……
becasue
我不知道,你可能是因为能写名字上去就写了吧?
I don’t know, you just put it on becasue you can.
(爸爸)不是的。
[ Dad] No
那是因为小孩子可能会不小心把卡弄丢
It’s becasue kids loose their cards
每个人都有可能弄丢
well every body looses their cards
这不是专门为了小孩
its not just kids
(爸爸)所以,记得这个程序
[Dad] So remember with the machine,
(爸爸)你丢过卡吗?
[Dad] did you just lose your card?
哈哈……
(haha)
我的卡飞走了。
My card flew away!
左手的是没有名字的,
The one on the left has no name.
右手边的卡是有名字的
The one on the right has a name.
如果你弄丢了,卡里有你的名字,
[Dad] the reason is, you put your name on the card, is because if you LOSE it
就知道这卡是谁的了
they know exactly who’s it is!
这可以防止别人用了你的卡
and then you can stop other people from using your card.
(爸爸)之后你就撤销之前的卡就可以了。
[ Dad] so then you just cancel it
这样别人就用不了你的卡了。
so people cant spend all your Pasmo money
这里还有你的手机号码。
and so it has your phone number on it
记住了吗?
[Dad] tight remember?
写上你的电话号码、名字和你的生日
so you put your phone number, your name, your birthday.
如果你卡丢失了,又想拿回来,
So if you lose this card, adn you want to get it again.
你就要花5美金(¥500)
you get the same thing, but with $5 (¥500)
你就可以拿到一张新卡了。
and get a new one.
下次再见。
See you next time, bye!!
(爸爸)火车来了!
[ Dad] Trains comming!
“哔哔”
‘ pi pi’
然后你可以……
and then you can-
(爸爸)我们下次再聊。
[Dad] The lady is talking again.
她站在那里。
she’s up there
她生气了。
She’ s annoying
她会摧毁所有东西。
She ruins everything.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ftzXvEjjg

相关推荐