未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

与鲸鱼一起单桨冲浪|美丽的加州沿海公路之旅

Paddle Boarding with Whales | Beautiful Coastal California Road Trip

早上好女士们先生们 欢迎回到《哇嘎兄弟》
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to Vagabrothers.
此刻 我们正在卡梅尔度过一个美好早晨
It’s a crisp beautiful morning here in Carmel,
这也是我们在加州最喜欢的地方之一
one of our favorite places in California.
我们受佳丽公司之邀来旅行
We’ve been invited on a road trip by Glade
并且来体验新型佳丽车载芳香剂
to experience some of the fragrances of the new Glade Plugins Car.
我们从这款浅绿色溶液开始
We’re starting off with Aqua.
为了打发假期 我们将在这卡梅尔河州立海滩单桨冲浪
So to kick the day off, we’re going to go paddle boarding here at Carmel River State Beach.
另外 我们还有人陪同
Plus, we have some company.
一些当地人也和我们一起出去游泳
Some of the locals have come out to go for a little swim with us.
我们可以聊聊座头鲸
Talking about a pod of humpback whales.
你们准备好了吗?让我们下水吧 出发
You guys ready? Let’s get in the water. Let’s go!
加利福尼亚哇嘎兄弟
关注我们频道
女士们先生们 我们现在在修道院海滩
Ladies and gentlemen, well we are here on Monastery Beach
这海滩因为那的一个古老西班牙修道院而得名
named because there’s an old Spanish monastery over there,
在这我们见到了布伦特
and we’re meeting up with Brent.
最近怎么样布伦特?
What’s going on Brent?
我们将会在美丽的蒙特雷湾国家海洋保护区度过一天
Ah, today is going to be our time in the beautiful Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
真棒!
Nice.
-我们要去单桨冲浪了-换成运动相机
-We’re going paddle boarding. -We’re switching to GoPro.
好了女士们先生们 事实上我们现在正被水母包围着 真有点疯狂
Alright ladies and gentlemen, we’re actually surrounded by jellyfish right now too, which is kind of crazy.
但这有鲸鱼可以喷数百尺高的水柱
But there’re whales spouting a couple hundred feet away.
我的天 太难以置信了 我居然距离世界上最大的哺乳动物这么近
Oh my god. It’s pretty incredible to be this close to one of the largest mammals on earth.
而且是在立式单桨冲浪板上 这就更棒了
And to be doing it from a stand-up paddle board, even better.
这太棒了 我不得不说这是我做过的最棒的单桨冲浪
That was awesome, and I would have to say probably the best paddle board I’ve ever done.
-带上冒险精神-谢谢 老兄
-On with the adventure.-Thanks, brother.
-你们太棒了 小心点-没问题 待会见
-You guys are awesome, take care.-Take it easy, later.
就像他说的 带上冒险精神 我们出发
Like he said, on with the adventure. Let’s go.
那是什么
What’s that?
噢 小伙子 靠边停车 靠边停车
Oh, dude. Pull over. Pull over.
因为这个小水果站我们在路边靠边停车了
We just pulled over to this little fruit stand on the side of the road.
他们把一个诚信箱放在外面
They’ve got an honesty box out.
我们刚从海洋跳上岸非常饿
We just hopped out of the ocean and are starving.
所以我觉得我们应该来点水果 兄弟
So I think we should get some fruit, Bro.
柑橘
Mandarins.
几只柑橘 或许再来一两只香蕉
Couple of mandarins, maybe a banana or two.
不管你做什么…
No matter what you do….
最关键的一点就是 任何公路旅行都要花时间停下 去闻闻花香
One of the key things about any road trip is taking time to stop, to smell the flowers.
这是什么
What is this?
公路旅行的点子
The idea behind this road trip
就是我们要探索不同的佳丽车载香水的气味
Is that we are exploring the different scents behind the Glade Plugins.
就像这款浅绿色插件
In this case it would be Aqua Plugin,
利用柑橘类香料 比如这个柑橘
which draws upon notes of citrus flavors like this mandarin.
在车里就能闻到橘子 树木 海洋环绕我们 你会进入到那样的氛围中
So smell the orange, smell the trees around us, the ocean, and you’re starting to get the vibe.
好了伙计们 我们现在在加州的蒙特利
Alright guys. Now we are in Monterey, California,
除了西班牙殖民期间是加州最初的省会城市以外
which in addition to being the original capital of California during Spanish times,
这里还是美丽的海滨小镇
is a beautiful oceanfront town,
也是我一直以来最喜欢的小说之一――约翰·斯坦贝克写的《罐头厂街》的背景
and also the setting of one of my favorite books of all time, Cannery Row, by John Steinbeck.
那个小说写的是这里的渔港
It’s a story about the fishing port here
以及所有最初都在这的沙丁鱼罐头工厂
and all the sardine canneries that were originally here
以及所有住在这片地区的人们
and all the people who lived around the area.
那是个很有趣的故事描述了这个美丽的地方
It’s a really colorful book that describes this beautiful place,
以及这个刚好能运上一些海产品的港口
and it’s a fitting spot to come for a little bit of seafood.
我们去那个位于水域这边的餐厅吃个午饭
So we’re going to go have some lunch at a restaurant right down the water.
好了女士们先生们 我们沿着罐头厂街
Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have made it down Cannery Row
一直到这个叫做Fish Hopper的餐厅
to a restaurant called the Fish Hopper.
打算来点美味的海鲜
Supposedly have some delicious seafood,
包括著名的沙丁鱼
including the famous sardines. So
这看起来真棒
These look nice.
这就是我现在的一个愿望清单
This is just bucket list for me right now.
能来到罐头厂街
I mean to be in Cannery Row
远眺这片海
overlooking this ocean
在我最喜欢的小说之一的背景里闻着大海以及海鲜的味道
with the smell of sea and some good seafood in the setting of one of my favorite books.
这些全部完成 完成 完成 完成 完成
It’s just check, check, check, check, check.
好了伙计们 我们已经漫游了蒙特利码头
Alright you guys, so we have cruised over to the Monterey Pier,
我找到了一位新朋友
and I found a new friend.
我保证你们会喜欢它 它超级友好
I think you guys are going to like him. He’s super friendly
它就在下面
He’s down there.
蒙特利的一些历史以及遗产真的很独特
There’s something really unique about Monterey’s history and heritage
与在这片海捕鱼有些许联系
with kind of the connection with fishing in the ocean,
并且我真的好喜欢加州的这个部分
and I just really like how in this part of California,
海岸与海洋通过一种独特的方式交汇
the coast meets the ocean in a very unique way.
你可以获得很多无法在加州南部获得的芳香剂
And you get a lot of fragrances that you wouldn’t necessarily get like down in Southern California.
在这里森林一直从丘陵延伸到海洋
Here you have the forests coming down from the hills right into the ocean.
这真的是很漂亮的景点
This is a really beautiful spot.
再加上这里夏季的气候比加州南部好多了
Plus, the climate here is much more tolerable than Southern California in the summertime.
我第一次爱上加州的这个地方是因为约翰·斯坦贝克的小说
I first fell in love this part of California through the books of John Steinbeck.
他很多的小说都以这里为背景
A lot of his novels are set here,
但是整个蒙特瑞半岛都是极好的
but the whole Monterey Peninsula is just gorgeous.
我们要去取我们白天落下的东西
So we’re going to take what we have left of the daylight
然后一直开向蒙特瑞半岛尽头 出发!
and go make our way to the end of the Monterey Peninsula .Let’s go.
这里怎么样 伙计
How about this spot, dude?
这里有没有满足你所有的童年梦想 想要成为一名灯塔守卫并且住在灯塔里?
Is this fulfilling all of your childhood dreams of being the lighthouse man and living in the lighthouse?
说实话这是超级酷的一个景点 我们正位于半岛的一个角落
It’s a super cool spot, not going to lie. We’re on the corner of the peninsula.
这里是Point Pinos灯塔
This is Point Pinos Lighthouse.
显然 这建造于19世纪
And apparently, it’s from the 1800s,
灯光在17英里范围内可见
and it’s got a light that is visible from 17 miles away.
探索卡梅尔 蒙特利的这一天真的很棒 也是我们在加州最喜欢的地方之一
It’s been a really cool day exploring Carmel, Monterey, one of our favorite parts of California.
然而明天我们要继续去到山上冒险
But tomorrow we’re continuing with some adventures up in the mountains.
与此同时 如果你们喜欢我们的视频 你们知道该怎么做
So in the meantime if you guys enjoyed this video, you know what to do:
点赞 分享给你的朋友 订阅
give it a big thumbs- up, share with your friends, subscribe,
如果还没打开通知 记得打开
and turn on notifications, if you have not already.
同时 记住保持好奇心
And in the meantime, remember to stay curious,
-继续探索-我们希望在路上看到你们
-keep exploring.-and we’ll see you guys on the road.
-明天见-再见
-Tomorrow.-Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

哇嘎兄弟将代领你们与鲸鱼一起单桨冲浪,游览美丽的蒙特利半岛。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

皮皮虾

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaBD4rN4T3s

相关推荐