ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

去日本前的行李准备:零钱最重要! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

去日本前的行李准备:零钱最重要!

Packing for Japan: What to bring and exchanging money!

上次我们讲了去日本前的准备,这次我们要
So last time we talked about preparing for Japan, and this time we’re going to
带你去日本,其中包括换零钱的最好途径
take with you to Japan, which is going to include the best way to exchange money,
你应该带什么样的衣服,化妆品,食物和礼物
what kind of clothes you should bring, toiletries, food, and gifts.
当然在去日本之前,你最需要的是你的
Now of course before you can go to japan the most important thing you need is your
护照,因为如果没有它,你就不能进入这个国家
passport, because you can’t get into the country without it.
如果你是准备出国留学或
Now if you’re going to be studying abroad or if
打算在日本工作还需要签证
you’re going to be working in japan also need a visa
但你的就业单位或学校为你办理这些
but your place employment or your school will take care of that for you so
你就不需要担心了
you don’t even have to worry about it.
如果你只想去日本旅游
If you just want to visit Japan,
而且如果你是36个不同国家之一的人,你可以参与
if you’re one of 36 different countries you can participate in the
免签证计划,这意味着你不需要签证了
Visa Waiver Program which means you don’t need a visa at all.
你所要做的就是带着你的护照和机票到达日本
All you have to do is just arrive in Japan with your passport and a flight ticket
九十天或三个月内离开日本
out of japan within those 90 or three months,
这就是所有你要做的
and that’s all you need.
现在技术上,他们想要你证明你有足够的钱生存
Now technically they want you to prove that you have enough money to survive in
在你在日本期间
Japan for the amount of time that you’re going to be there.
通常他们不检查,只要你有信用卡就好了
They don’t usually check but as long as you have some credit cards you should be ok.
但是如果你没钱去日本,什么是最好的办法
But you’re not going to japan without money anyway so what’s the best way to
在那儿拿到钱
get your money there?
你能带现金去日本,换零钱在机场或大邮局或
You can take cash to Japan and exchange it at the airport or large post offices or
一些银行
some banks,
但如果你这么做,他们会给你一个相当低的兑换率
but if you do that they’re gonna give you a really crappy exchange rate and you’re
你会很失望
gonna be really disappointed.
你还能带游客支票,这比现金安全
You can take travelers cheques which are safer than cash,
他们会给你一个不那么低的兑换率
and they’ll give you a slightly less crappy exchange rate,
但还是会有点低,你必须兑现游客支票
but it’ll still be kinda crappy. And you have to exchange travelers cheques at a
在邮局或机场
post office or the airport.
你不能在日本任何商店或类似场所使用他们
You can’t use them at any stores in Japan or anything like that.
现在大多数人的做法是从他们的信用卡里取钱
Now what most people do is they withdraw money from their credit cards
在日本的自动取款机里
at ATMs in Japan.
不是所有信用卡都能取也不是所有自动取款机都接受,所以确保
Now not all credit cards can do this and not all ATMs accept this so make sure
在你不带一点现金来日本之前,你做了调查
you do your research before you come to Japan without any cash at all.
7—11便利店的自动取款机可能是你最好的选择
The ATMs in 7/11 convenience stores are probably your best bet for this
因为他们接受大多数主信用卡。记住你的信用卡
because they accept most major credit cards. Keep in mind that your credit
可能因此收你费用
card might charge you a fee for this, though.
我自己换零钱的方法是从自动取款机里取钱
The way I personally exchange money is by withdrawing money from an ATM with
用第一资本银行的借记卡,这可能不是最好的方法但这是我知道的
a Capital One Bank debit card. It may not be the best way but it’s the best way
最好的方法,因为它不会收国外事务费
I know how, because it charges no foreign transaction fees,
没有使用自动取款机的费用,如果自动取款机向你收取费用
no fees for using an ATM and if the ATM itself charges you a fee it even
甚至是每月开销一笔
reimburses a set amount of that every month.
万达信用卡本身收取1%的费用——第一资本银行会为你省下这些费用
And the 1% fee charged by Mastercard itself– Capital One eats that fee for you
这是唯一一家有这么做的银行
and that makes it the only bank that does not.
所以你换零钱基本上一点费用也不收:免费的
So you essentially get to exchange money for no fees at all: it’s free.
如果你注意就会发现
If you’re paying attention though you’ll realize
我没有说任何关于第一资本银行的兑换率的事
that I didn’t say anything about the exchange rate that Capital One uses.
这使得事情有点棘手了,因为很难去确定
And that’s where things get tricky because it’s difficult to pin down what
其与实际汇率之间的确切差异
the exact difference is between the actual exchange rate
你拿到的汇率
and the exchange rate that you receive is.
一些公司通过调整兑换率隐藏费用,那么第一资本银行如何做
Some companies hide fees by adjusting exchange rates, so how does Capital One’s
汇率比较的呢?
exchange rate compare?
今天早上我从账户取出¥10000换成124.89美金
Well, this morning I took out ¥10,000 from my account which withdrew $124.89.
根据谷歌当时的汇率
According to Google at that time,
¥10000价值123.35美金或有1.54美金的差异
¥10,000 was worth $123.35, or the difference of $1.54.
同时根据X-rates 网站
At the same time according to x-rates.com,
¥10000价值124.56美金或有33美分的差异
¥10,000 was worth $124.56 or the difference of 33 cents.
总而言之,看起来不像第一资本银行在费用藏太多
So all in all it doesn’t look like Capital One is hiding much in fees
在他们的汇率里
in their exchange rate, if any at all.
我建议你做任何和钱有关的决定前自己做一些调查
I do recommending your own research before making any decisions about money, though
因为公司会不断改变他们的政策
because for one companies change their policies all the time and what
现在是真的可能之后就不是了
might be true now might not be true later.
至于你需要带哪种衣服
As for what kind of clothes you should bring, it
这取决与于你来日本
really depends on what time of the year it is, where
的时间与地点和你有多想遵循当地的标准。
in Japan you’re going and how much you wanna conform to local standards.
如果你想去日本中部,东京,名古屋和大阪
If you’re going to be in central Japan around Tokyo, Nagoya or Osaka
在冬天最冷的时候温度可能低于冰点
then in the winner at the coldest it gets maybe a little below freezing
但在夏天温度高于20s或超过30s一点
but in the summer it gets to be upper 20s or a little over 30, or
或80s—90s华氏度
80s – 90s Fahrenheit.
但更重要的是天气很潮!日本极其潮湿
But more than that it’s humid! It’s extremely humid in Japan.
有时你在室外待几分钟都是糟糕的
It’s so bad that sometimes you can be outside for just a couple minutes and
你会汗水已经湿透了
then you’ll be drenched in sweat.
但比这还糟的是
But what’s even worse than that is
日本喜欢让他们的建筑很冷
Japan likes to keep their buildings really cold
因此一旦进去你需要一件夹克,即使在室外你已经被汗水湿透了
so once you go inside you need a jacket even though you were sweating outside.
那么日本人怎样穿
As for what Japanese people actually wear,
我有一个很好的网站里面有很多很棒的日本男生女生服装时尚。
well I’ve linked to a really great resource for fashion in men and women
在下面。
down below.
普遍来讲,日本人喜欢多层穿搭
In general Japanese people love layers and loose fitting clothing.
男生不管你怎么穿都没什么大问题。
Guys whatever you wear you’re probably going to be fine
所以我不花太多时间在这里说了。
so I’m not gonna spend too much time talking about that,
但女生方面有一些不同
but for ladies there are a couple different
由于大多数日本女人会忍受
standards that most Japanese women tend to abide by.
日本是个露腿的国家!
Japan is a leg country!
大面积的露出你的腿在这里是很能接受的。
It’s acceptable to show off as much leg as you want here.
迷你裙?完全没关系!
Miniskirts? No problem at all!
他们会很频繁的,穿紧身裤在里面打底
They frequently wearing leggings or tights underneath those as well,
甚至一些比较大腿上面的位置,
and sometimes even the type that stops at your upper thigh–
那些他们也一样接受。
those are acceptable as well.
不管怎么说,日本女人还是非常保守的。
However Japanese women are very conservative
当到胸口那边的位置,她们就不太会展露出来。
when it comes to the chest area– they don’t show anything at all.
如果你想要非常安全的话我会建议你留几寸在
If you want to be really safe I would keep it just a couple inches below your
你的锁骨下。
collar bone.
这当然有例外,作为一个外国人你不需要同样的
There are of course exceptions, and as a foreigner you won’t be held to the same
标准去穿
standards anyway.
但是,作为女生假如你穿低胸衣服话,会令很多
However, as a woman with a low-cut shirt you will be making a lot of
日本男生脸红。人们会盯着看
Japanese boys blush. People will stare.
一些人会很大方的看,一些会在你走了之后转过头来
Some people will stare openly, others will wait until you pass or turn away but
但他们就是会盯着看
they will stare.
不管你有多喜欢受人瞩目,但最后还是想他们停止
No matter how much you like attention, eventually you’ll want them to stop
盯着,所以确保至少带一些比较妥当的服装
staring, so make sure you at least bring something that’s appropriate!
还有一些东西是日本人不太会穿的。
In general there are a few things that Japanese people don’t usually wear as well,
例如毛衣,连帽衫,T恤上面
such as sweats, hoodies, or t-shirts of any kind that
印着你喜欢的乐队组合,电视节目,动漫,,那些。
advertise your favorite band tv show, anime… whatever.
除了迪士尼的那些例外,假如你是男生
An exception to this would be Disney or Ghibli, though as a guy you’re probably
也一般不会穿那样的。
not going to want to wear those things anyway.
他们也有穿很多T恤上面印着英文的,所以没关系
They do have lots of shirts with English lettering on them so that’s fine,
但假如你有一些日本动漫角色的T恤衣服,别带过去
but if you have something with Japanese characters on it don’t bring it because
因为他们不会穿的
they would not wear that here.
虽然他们确实有人会穿cosplay
They do wear crocs, though.
现在到了旅行洗漱包了!
And now for toiletries!
为了节省时间我加快了视频,但如果你想看
In the interest of saving time I’ve sped up the video, but if you wanna see a
照片更清楚一点,可以暂停。这是男性用的除臭剂
picture more clearly you can just pause it. This is the deodorant section for men,
份量很少并且没什么效果
which is tiny and inefficient.
给女性用的,包装更漂亮,但价钱也会贵一点,你或者觉得
For women have a much greater variety but it’s a bit expensive and you’re
从家里拿个除臭膏或许更好
probably better off just bringing a stick from home.
不过,你看到这些,你也肯定想带一些回家。
Men, you’re definitely going to want to bring some from home, too.
他们会有几个主流的外国品牌,提供给你例如,吉利特和
They have the major foreign brands for shaving needs as well, like Gilette and
维纳斯。和美国那边的价钱相差不大。
Venus. The price for those isn’t too far off from America,
但可能汇率方面你要需要注意一下。
but with the exchange rate it’s probably cheaper to bring your own refills.
外国洗头水牌子,包括植物精华,沙宣,潘婷。
Foreign shampoo brands include Herbal Essences, Vidal Sassoon, Pantene,
多芬和力士。
Dove, and Lux.
这些一袋袋的是后备装,有润肤膏,洗面奶,沐浴露
The bags on the bottom are for refills. As for lotions, cleansers, body washes etc
他们这里全部都有,但他们好像没有
they have all of that and more, though it seems like they don’t really
沐浴膏,所以假如你用的话,你可能要自己带些过来。
have shower gel. So if you use that then you might want to bring some.
女性用品方面,这里有常见的卫生棉条
Ladies for your feminine hygiene products they have all the regulars though tampons
价格都非常高,或许你想带一些回家。
are really pricey so you might want to bring some from home.
去节省些空间,你可以直接把它们放在包装带里打包。
To save on space just take them out of the box when you pack them.
卫生垫的价格都非常合理。
Panty liners and pads are really reasonably priced.
我同时建议你带上自己用的枕头。假如你比较挑剔对于
I also recommend bringing your own pillow if you’re picky about those types
那些东西
of things.
如果你住日本宿舍,偶然会提供给你一些枕头里面都是
If you stay in a dorm in Japan chances are that provide you with a pillow that’s full
很硬的塑料豆子,那一类,并不是那么舒服。
of these hard plastic bean/bead type things which is not very comfortable at all.
我常把我的枕头当作随身行李带上飞机
I usually take my pillow as a carry-on on the plane,
然后就能在飞机上睡觉时使用
and then you can use it to sleep on the plane as well.
如果你遭到航空公司的挑剔 他们可能要求你把它放进你的行李包
If you get airline that’s picky they might tell you combine it with your carry-on
或你的手提袋里
item or your purse,
只要带一个能装所有东西大包
so just bring a large bag and you can stick all of that in there together
当你通过航空检查,然后在飞机上把它拿回来
while you’re going through the line, and then take it back on the plane,
那就好啦
that’s fine.
至于电力,日本有两孔插座和更低的电压比起
For electronics Japan has two-prong sockets and lower voltage the most
大多数国家
countries,
如果你来自美国,你只需一种适配器
so if you’re coming from America the only kind of adapter you need
它能使三孔插座变成两孔用
is one that takes a three-prong plug to a two-prong plug.
你不需要任何电压
You don’t need anything for voltage.
至于食物,他们有卖国际食物的商店
For food, they do have stores that sell international food here,
但是非常昂贵
but it’s ridiculously expensive.
一个蛋糕粉在美国只需花费1美元 在这你得花8或10美元
For a box of cake mix that might cost $1 in America, it could cost you $8 or $10 here.
这儿有各种小坚果但也很贵
They have a small variety of nuts but they’re very expensive
如果你喜欢山核桃 你只能在国际食品商店买到
and if you like pecans you can only get them in the international food store.
如果你想烧烤,这儿很难找到糖粉和巧克力片
If you bake it’s really difficult to find powdered sugar here and chocolate
其他配料不仅极其昂贵
chips and other toppings are not only extremely expensive
但包装分量都是非常小。
but, the package sizes are extremely small.
我在这里也看到nutella酱,但也非常小,并且
I’ve seen nutella here as well but the jar was also really tiny and it was
价格贵
expensive.
这儿的谷类食品也很小
The cereal selection here is really small, too.
他们有几种麸皮类食物,冰冻的,玉米或巧克力片
They have a couple bran types, and then frosted, corn, or chocolate flakes or
或脆片
crispies,
还有几种坚果和水果混合的谷类食品
as well as a few types of mixed cereals that have nuts and fruits
它的味道都非常好,但也非常贵,你可以那种混合包装的。
that are really good but they’re really expensive. You can get pancake mix, though.
普遍来讲,假如你喜欢的食物并且
In general if there’s a food that you love and
你可以跨国带过来,所以没有肉和蔬菜
you’re allowed to bring it across borders, so not meat or vegetables,
你也可以直接把它们带过来。
then you might as well just go ahead and bring it.
当然你已经来到日本了,当然要带顺手礼!
And of course if you’re coming to Japan you should bring gifts!
见面物是非常重要一部分的文化,在这里你可以给
Gift-giving is an important part of the culture here and you’ll give them to your
你的同事,你的家庭朋友,当他们邀请你去他们家的时候…
co-workers, your host family, people who invite you over to their home…
由于你要带一些礼物给一些人,在此给些小建议
Chances are you’ll end up giving a gift to to someone, so bring a couple small
给你。
things with you.
价格并不是最重要的。你也不想带太过
The price is not important and really you do not want to bring something
很贵的东西,因为会带给对方负担感
too expensive because it puts a burden on the recipient to give you something
对方也要回赠很贵的东西给你,这有点不太礼貌。
expensive in return, which is kind of a rude thing to do.
最简单的礼物就是食物。
The easiest gift is just food.
你可以带一些你家乡(国家)的食物,像巧克力也很不错。
Some sort of food for your home country like chocolates always works really well.
还有一些很常见的礼物例如你家乡的一些手工物品
Other common gifts includes small things that are made in your home country or
代表着你国家的一些文化或特色。
representative of state or culture.
一些日常用品,例如沐浴露或者肥皂都可以。
Daily necessities such as lotion or soap also works well.
假如你不知道带什么好的话,别担心!
And if you run out of things or you can’t think about anything, don’t worry!
你也可以在日本买。
You can also buy something in Japan.
这不一定要来自于你的家乡才可以。
It doesn’t have to be something from your home country.
有心才是首要和最重要的。
It’s the thought that counts first and foremost, so
不用给自己太大压力。
don’t stress out about it too much.
最后在此提个醒,一些你不能够带到日本的 就是违禁药品!
Just to add in before I end here, something you do not want to bring to Japan is drugs!
别带违禁药品!日本是有非常非常严格的管理监控药物法则。
Do not bring drugs! Japan has a very, very strict anti-drug policy.
假如你被抓到有带为违禁药品日本会将你驱逐出境。
If you get caught with drugs in Japan they will deport you
并且他们会禁令你就算你想再去日本。
and they will ban you from entering the country again.
如果有些人想邮寄一些违禁药品给你,
If someone tries to mail you drugs,
他们会找到你,并要求你离开并禁止你再次进入日本
they will find you and then they will depart you and ban you from entering the
这个国家。
country again.
同时也不允许带超过10%的药物
You’re also not allowed to bring in medicine that has more than 10%
含有假麻黄碱,这减充血剂是很常见的,
pseudoephedrine, which is common in decongestants,
或者是任何有关于兴奋剂或者是安非他命。
or anything that contains methamphetamine or amphetamine.
假如你需要带麻醉剂,你要申请特殊许可证,
If you have to bring narcotics you have to apply for a special permit,
不是Yakkan Shoumei,我下面会放链接介绍。
not the Yakkan Shoumei, and I’ve included a link for that down below.
如果你还有一些疑问或问题关于准备去日本的
Other than that if you have any questions on preparing for Japan
一些什么应该带的,可以留言告诉我。
or what you should bring, leave them in the comments below!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLQQr3A6aNs

相关推荐