ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

和我一起打包!我是怎么整理行李箱的 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

和我一起打包!我是怎么整理行李箱的

Pack With Me! How I Organize My Carry-On Suitcase

[音乐]
[Music]
哈罗 欢迎回到我的频道
Hello, welcome back to my channel.
在今天的视频中 我将会为你们展示我是如何打包我的行李的
In today’s video, I’m going to show you how I pack my luggage.
因为我最近经常出门
Because I have been traveling a lot lately.
我同样需要打包所有东西
I’ve also gotten used to packing everything.
唯一让我用很长时间的就是
The only thing that takes me a long time is
像决定哪些服装要带
like figuring out which outfits to take,
但是除了这个 我还有个列表要完成
But other than that, I have my list done
我知道所有东西在哪并且它们要放在哪
I know where everything is and where everything goes.
所以促使我来录这个视频
So what kind of prompt to me to make this video
是最近一次我去夏威夷
is the last time I went to Hawaii.
我落下的我的身份证所以他们需要仔细检查我的行李
I left my ID and so they had to go through my luggage,
就像是打开我随身携带的行李 仔细检查所有物品
like opened up my carry-on, searched through everything.
但是当女海关检查完之后
But when the lady was done with it,
她这么说 我必须要这么说 我检查过如此多的行李箱
She’s like, I have to say that, I have searched through so many different luggages.
你的行李是我从开始检查行李时见过的最整齐的一个
Your luggage is the most organized I’ve ever searched through ever.
当她说这话的时候 我感到非常开心
When she said that, I just felt so much joy.
就像非常谢谢你 你改变了我的生活 我超爱整理
like thank you so much, you just made my whole life. I love organizing.
不管怎样我要跑题了
Anyways I’m going to quit blabbing.
并且我只想展示给你
And I’m just going to show you
当我要旅行时 我是如何打包我的随身行李的
how I pack my carry-on luggage when I’m going on trips.
所以这是我新的随身行李
So this is my new carry-on,
这边是我放我所有小零碎的地方并且用网分隔开
this side is the mesh compartment where I put all my stuff.
这边实际上是个网兜
This side is actually a little slip
你可以在这儿放你的笔记本电脑或者其他任何薄的电子产品
where you can put your laptop or any electronics anything slim.
并且这儿我装了我所有的衣服和我的内衣或者类似的东西
And this is where I keep all my clothes and my undies and things like that.
但是我们要从第一部分开始
But we’re going to start off with the first section
我放所有小零碎的地方
where I keep all my stuff.
一旦你打开它 你会看到这个样子
Once you unzip it, you see this section.
所以在这儿我会放我呢鞋子
So right here is where I keep my shoes.
在它的右边我会放我的电子产品
To the right of that I have the section for my tech things.
下边是我的硬盘驱动器
Underneath is my hard drive.
在它上边 我放这个小拉链包
And on top of that, I have this little zip-up pouch.
在它里面 我装小充电宝 小冲…
Inside it, I keep this Mi power charger, Mi pow…
我总是会忘记它叫啥
I always forget how to say it.
我也会带一些额外的电池和一些擦镜布
I also carry some extra batteries and some screen wipes,
以防万一我的照相机镜头脏了
just in case my camera lenses get dirty.
如果我一个人在机场
If I were a person at airport,
我会带一个小的双肩包
I will bring a little miniature backpack
如果我知道我要徒步旅行或者做一些运动量大的事
if I know that I’m going to be hiking or doing something active.
然后我会把充电器放在上面
And then I just place the charger on top,
所以它就像一种垫子
so that it’s like kind of cushion
如果我需要的话我能容易的拿到它
that I can reach it easily if I need to.
如果我要出差我会在这儿装我的眼镜
This is where I keep my glasses if I’m going on a business trip.
我会一直盯着屏幕看
And I’m staring at the screen all the time.
这个包是我装所有洗漱用品和化妆品的
This bag is where I keep all my toiletries and makeup.
这是个丝芙兰的包
So this is the Sephora bag,
我在我的一篇博客里展示过它
I showed it in one of my blogs.
并且我是真的真的喜欢它
And I actually really really liked it.
所以你打开它 你会看到它长这样
So you open it up, and this is what it looks like.
这是所有化妆品的部分
This is the whole makeup section.
首先 我们看到这个honest beauty家的妆前打底乳
So first off, we have this honest beauty everything primer luminous base.
然后是遮瑕膏 我有两支NARS的
And then the concealers, I have two by NARS.
我这支是奶冻质地的 而这支是奶油质地的
I have this one in custard, and then this one in chantilly.
我不确定 但是这支我用来遮斑点
I’m not sure. But this one I use to cover up blemishes.
而这支我用来点涂黑眼圈 或者类似的
And then this one I use to dot under my eye, stuff like that.
然后我有个小粉扑 来把底妆涂匀
Then I have a little beauty blender, to blend all that stuff.
我不会随身带粉底液
I don’t bring foundation with me
因为它会占用很多空间
because it just takes up more space.
并且这个我把它当做粉底液来用
And then this one I use kind of as foundation,
只是遮我的小斑点和瑕疵
just to cover up my little spots and stuff.
所以在我旅行的时候不会带
So don’t really take when I’m traveling.
在那些之后 我有这个我每天使用的散粉
Then next after that, I have the powder that I used every day.
然后为了代替阴影和腮红
And then instead of using like the contour thing and blush,
我用这个Too Faced家的粉红美洲豹古铜色腮红
I use this blushing bronzer called pink leopard by Too Faced.
主要是 它是古铜色并且是一个旅行装的腮红
Basically, its bronzer and a blush and one for traveling.
这很好因为它是二合一的
This is great because it is two-in-one.
然后我有RMS家的高光
And the next I have this highlighter by RMS.
并且它真的很小
And it’s just really small.
并且你只需要像这样做 这样然后把它收起来
And all you do is just like, like this and then cut it here.
所以这就是我用的
So that’s what I use.
并且我用这些画眉
And I have these things for brows.
这支是BrowGal家的 它只是一支我一直在用的眉笔
This one is by the BrowGal, it’s the only brow pencil that I ever use.
而这支是Celsius家的 透明眉胶
And then this on a Celsius, clear brow gel.
接下来是眼妆 所以这是Kylie家的眼影盘
Next is for the eyes, so I got the Kylie eyeshadow palette.
这是古铜色系 只是因为它是中性色
It’s the bronze ones, just because it’s so neutral
并且你可以用它画非常精致的妆
and you can do very subtle looks with it.
所以我认为它很适合旅行因为它很薄
So I think it’s good for traveling because it’s so slim.
并且我也可以只画个淡妆
And I can also do just a very simple face
像是出差或者类似的事
for like business trips and stuff like that.
或者如果我参加晚宴 可以画稍微精致一点的妆
Or if I’m going to dinner, make it a little bit more fancy.
所以我带着它
So I have this.
然后我在眉骨上用这个 它只是用来涂匀阴影的
Then I have this for the brow bone, it is just mixed big shadow.
然后是一个很小的旅行用睫毛夹和一个睫毛膏
Then a tiny tiny eyelash curler for travel and a mascara.
然后这边 我们有个放刷子的小地方
Then over here, we have a little section for brushes
这真的是我最喜欢的刷子们
that’s actually labeled brushes which I love.
然后是洗漱用品的部分
And then now I have the toiletry section.
这也有个你能放珠宝的地方
There’s also this section where you can put your jewelry.
但是我通常不会随身携带珠宝 所以它通常是空的
But I don’t normally carry jewelry with me, so that’s usually blank.
然后在这儿 我有椰奶滋润洗发露和护发素
And in here, I have the nourishing coconut milk shampoo and conditioner,
闻起来棒极了
smell so good.
当然了 我有除臭剂
Of course I have deodorant,
这是我专门为了这里额外买的
this is an extra one that I bought specifically for here.
所以我不用记得带除臭剂
So I don’t have to remember to bring deodorant
并且我不会忘记带除臭剂
and also so I don’t forget to bring deodorant.
它总是在这里
It’s always in here.
并且有个小的免洗香波 它是Batiste家的 而且是樱桃味的
And have a mini dry shampoo, this is Batiste and it’s in cherry.
然后我有这两个瓶子 这基本是我全部的护肤品了
Then I have these two bottles, this is like my whole skincare thing.
所以这是苹果醋
So this is apple cider vinegar,
是我在我的博客里提过好多次的
which I have mentioned in my blog so many times now.
并且我超爱它
And I love it so much.
它的颜色是如此令人吃惊 超难闻
It’s such an amazing toner, smells so bad,
但是它对你的脸真的有好处
but it’s really good for your face.
所以我把它装在小的旅行装里
So I got this in a small travel size bottle.
然后这是我的摩洛哥坚果油 我把它当做润肤露来用
And then this is my argan oil, which I used as a moisturizer.
并且这俩是我目前最爱的 它们棒极了
And these two things have been, I love them so much, they’re great.
然后这是我的剃毛刀 我正在找另一个剃毛刀
Then I have my razor, I’m looking to get another razor,
正因为这样我不用把这个打包
just so that I don’t have to keep packing this.
同样我有Dollar Shave Club家的剃毛膏
Then I also have this shave butter from the Dollar Shave Club,
它是为男人准备的 但是我用在腿上
which is like for men, but I use it for my legs.
所以我有一个小的旅行装版本
So I got a little travel sized version.
我在浴室有个正装
I have a bigger one in the shower.
这俩一起 我通常会放在随身行李里
These two together, I’ll always keep in my carry-on.
所以我从不用记得装它们
So I never have to remember to pack it.
接着当然了 还有牙刷和牙膏
Then of course, I have my toothbrush and toothpaste.
这是我全部要带的东西
This I’ve had for a while,
它是个小盒子并且可以折叠
it’s just a little compact and they can fold up.
最后但不是最重要的 化妆棉 小的脸部化妆棉 跟我的苹果醋配套
Then last but not least, pads, little face pads, for my apple cider vinegar.
所以在我出差前经常需要记得装满它
So I always have to remember before I go to refill this
所以我经常带够整个旅行的用量
so that I always have them for the whole entire trip.
所以这个包是我装所有洗漱用品和化妆品的
So this bag is where I keep all my toiletries and makeup.
然后在它旁边是我放相机的地方
and then to the side of that is where I keep my DSLR.
这部分就结束了 我们看下部分
Sipping that backup now, we have the section.
这是个带拉链的网兜
That’s like a mesh thing with a zip.
我会把我的笔记本电脑放着 易于拿取
I will leave my laptop in there for easy access.
并且接着 是我放我所有的衣服的地方
And then after that, is where I keep all my clothes.
所以这个袋子放我所有的外衣
So this pouch is for all my outfits.
对于我去夏威夷的旅行 我要放六套衣服在这
For my trip to Hawaii, I was able to fit six outfits in here,
那么多衣服都装在这个小袋子里
which is kind of a lot for such a small pouch.
然后我用这个袋子
And then I have this pouch,
来装像是我的胸罩 内衣或者类似的衣服
which is just for like my bras and undies, and things like that.
然后有时 如果我需要额外的袜子我会放在这
And then sometimes, I’ll stuff socks in there if I need extra ones.
然后我还会放一个带拉链的包
And down here is a little zip up container
用来装要洗的衣服
that holds its own built-in laundry bags.
一旦它被这些装满了 你把网兜放回原处
Once it’s filled up with things, you put the mesh section back down.
扣好扣子并且系紧它们 然后压紧它
Buckle in the straps and then tighten them, and it compresses it down,
然后会给你一些小地方去放像是纪念品之类的
then that gives you a little bit more space to put souvenirs and stuff like that.
所以这就是我随身行李要带的东西
So that is everything that I carry in my carry-on.
同样是让人惊讶的包
Also an amazing feature of this bag
这就是为什么我接触的那些人喜欢你反常行李的原因
which is also why I contact to them and was like a freaking love your bags.
我会对你着迷
I’m obsessed with you.
是因为他们会把充电宝装在随身行李里面
It’s because they have a charger built-in to the carry-on,
这太令人惊讶了 这是个生活急救法
which is so amazing. It’s a lifesaver.
我因为工作原因去拉斯维加斯
I went to Las Vegas with my work,
然后当他们发现我在行李里有充电宝
and when they found out that I had a charger in my luggage,
每个人都要用它 一次你能充两个苹果手机
everyone was using it, like you can charge two iPhones at once.
并且它可以充满苹果手机五次
And it will charge a whole iPhone five times over.
所以每个人都用它
So everyone was using it,
并且我认为剩下都不够充满我自己的手机
and I thought that I wasn’t going to have enough like charge for me.
但是等我回程的时候 在每个人都使用过它以后
But I got back from the trip, after everyone using it,
在整个机场等着的过程里
at the airport like the whole time,
并且甚至是出了机场 当我们在酒店休息大厅里等着的时候
and even after the airport, while we’re the hotel waiting in the lobby,
我觉得它用的太快了
I was like this thing is going to get drained so fast,
但是我今天看它 它看起来
But I looked at it today, and there’s like,
我忘了它充了四次还是五次
I forget if it’s four or five dots full of charge,
因为它通过亮灯来告诉你还剩多少电
because it lights up to show you how much charge you have left.
看起来只用了一半
Only like half of one of the dots was used.
所以我仍剩了有将近100%的电
So I still have like almost 100% battery still there.
并且每个人都一直在使用它
And everyone is using it the whole time,
我不懂它是如何做的这么好的
I don’t understand how it works so well.
但是它对我和所有人来说是个生活小妙招
But this is a lifesaver for me, and everybody else.
因为每个人都用它并且每个人都像着了魔似的围在我的包周围
Because everyone used it and everyone looked like obsessing over my bag.
所以它非常有用
So it’s very useful.
所以这就是最基本的东西了
So that is basically everything,
我对于我如何携带行李非常骄傲
I’m really proud of how far I’ve come with
像是整理我的行李和所有的零碎
like organizing my luggage and all that stuff.
因为我觉得我之前整理过了 但现在我又做了一边
Because I feel like it was organized before, but now I’ve gotten it done.
我确实知道自己在做什么 并且我觉得非常棒
Like I know exactly what I’m doing, and I feel so good about it.
我知道我擅长这个因为海关员告诉我是擅长的
I know that I’m good at it because security told me I’m good at it.
但是不论如何 非常感谢你们的观看
But anyways, thank you very much for watching.
我希望你们喜欢它并且我希望你会发现它很有用
I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found this helpful.
我会在这放个博客的地址
I will leave a blog post here,
我用来计划我行李清单的APP
with the app that I use for my packing list,
在我《我的手机里有什么》的视频中用过
which I used in my what’s on my iPhone video,
并且同样有一张我携带东西的列表
and also a list of all the things I bring.
以防万一你不知道如何用行李列表来开始打包行李
Just in case you don’t know where to start with your packing list.
你可以参考那个并且加入自己的列表中
You can look at that and enter it into your list
并且整理它 划掉你不用的东西
and edit it and like take out the stuff that you don’t use,
然后加入你要用的东西
and put in stuff that you do use.
只是因为我以前经常会做行李清单
Just because before I would always make packing lists,
我总是害怕自己忘记了什么东西
I was always afraid that I was forgetting something,
但是用这个列表我从不忘记任何东西
but with this list I never forget anything .
很棒 不论如何 再一次 非常感谢你的观看
So good. Anyways yes again, thank you very much for watching.
如果你有任何的视频想法 请让我知道
If you have any video ideas, please let me know
因为我经常使用意见箱并且把他们放在我的日历里
because I’m always taking suggestions and putting them in my calendar.
如果你点赞 订阅 或者都做了
And if you’ve liked and subscribed and all that,
真的非常谢谢你我真的很感激
seriously thank you so much I really appreciate it.
然后我会在下星期的新视频中与你再见 拜
And I will see you next week for my next video. Bye.
每周四有新视频 多谢观看!
New vedios every Thursday. Thanks for watching!
眉刷 眉…balabala 它发音太像了
Eyebrow brush. Eyebrow blahblah. It is very echoey in here.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何打包行李既省空间又能装的多?出差旅行都要带什么?快来跟我一起看看吧!

听录译者

【MED】小勇

翻译译者

Kristen

审核员

Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6pz_NOASxY

相关推荐