ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

生活是痛苦的,但却可以选择 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

生活是痛苦的,但却可以选择

OVERCOME DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY - Motivational Video (Very Powerful)

每当提到各种类型的抑郁症或心理健康问题
So, when it comes to any kind of depression or mental health issue,
我认为他们是存在的 但我并不认为这有什么错
I think they’re real and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having
如果你或你爱的人有心理健康方面的问题的话
a mental health issue, either with yourself or somebody that you love.
视频简介中提供以上书籍链接
BOOK LINKS IN DESCRIPTION
如果你抑郁 焦虑
If you have depression, if you have anxiety, if you have post-traumatic stress disorder,
如果你有任何心理健康问题 没有必要感到羞耻
if you have any kind of mental health condition, it’s nothing to be ashamed of,
也没什么好隐藏的 要勇敢面对它
and it’s nothing to hide and it’s something to hit head on with.
有一件事 如果你每天都做这一件事
There’s one thing. One thing that if you did every single day,
不是开玩笑 它会有很大影响
no joke, it would make an extraordinary difference
不管你在与什么样的心理健康问题作抗争 那就是运动
in whatever mental health issue you’re struggling with, and that is exercise.
我说这个的原因 并非基于自己个人的经历
And the reason why I say this is not based on my own personal experience,
而是基于美国精神病学会的研究事实
it’s based on the fact that I think it’s the American Psychiatric Association,
这是约翰·瑞迪医生的专业领域
this is coming from Dr. John Ratey, this is his area of expertise
他们现在要做的一件事是 对于被诊断为抑郁
and one of the things that they now mandate as a diagnosis for anybody with depression
焦虑或其他心理疾病的人 必须每天强制运动
or anxiety, or any mental illness frankly, is you gotta exercise every day.
你每天必须运动是因为
And the reason you’ve gotta exercise every day is because
人类的机体是这样运作的: 当你开始运动的时候
what we know about human beings is that, when you physically move,
你的生理机能会发生变化 这一变化也会改变你的大脑
your physiology changes and that changes your brain.
让心脏快速地跳动 走出去 深呼吸
Getting your heart rate up, getting outside, breathing,
感受外界 离开屋子
feeling connected, getting out of your house
离开那个会让你感到压抑和束缚的地方
which may make you feel depressed and trapped.
每天这样做 做身体上的运动
Doing that every day, that physical push,
你不必跑步 你不必上健美课
you don’t have to run, you don’t have to go to an aerobic class.
和你的狗一起去森林 和你的好朋友步行两三公里
Get outside with your dog in the woods, walk with a good friend for two or three miles,
每天这样做 不仅你的身体在运动 你的思想也在改变
Doing that every single day, not only moves your body which changes your mind,
抑郁的人通常都很难离开当前的环境
it gets you out of your physical environment which is one of the things that people
但运动可以做到这一点
with depression tend to have a hard time doing.
运动也给你的生活带来一点动力和规律
And it also creates a bit of momentum and a bit of a routine in your life.
你只需要做一件事
You take on just that single thing.
每天都要外出运动 就好像你就是靠这个活着的
Get outside and exercise every single day as if your life depends upon it.
为什么呢?
Because you know what?
因为事实就是如此
It does.
你的大脑需要运动 你的身体需要运动 你的心理健康需要运动
Your brain needs it, your body needs it, your mental health needs it.
如果 你处于远离世界的黑暗时期
What if, your time, in the darkness of your wilderness away from the world
就是你成长最多的时间
was the season of your greatest growth.
如果这些时间以一种不同的方式被使用
What if those times were actually being productive in a different way?
不是作用于世界 而是作用于你自己
Where you’re actually producing, not in the world, but producing within yourself,
产生力量 产生新观点 产生新思想
producing strength, producing new insights, producing new ideas,
产生新能力 产生新能量 产生新情感
producing new capabilities, producing new energies, producing new emotions
恐惧转变成爱 因为当你
shifting from fear to love, because when you go
经历困难时期 在你感到痛苦和恐惧的时候
through difficult times, what do you really do if
你会怎么做呢? 把它们释放出来
you feel your fear and your pain? You release it.
把它们赶出你的世界 然后你就在爱 勇敢和力量中成长起来
It’s out of your system. And you grow in love and bravery and strength.
这样对你的技能会有什么影响
What does that do to your craft?
对你的力量有什么影响
What does that do to your power?
对你的勇敢有什么影响
What does that do to your bravery?
对你带入世界的光有什么影响
What does that do to the light that you bring into the world?
你会成为一种无法战胜的惊人力量
You become this incredible force that is undefeatable.
如果你正在经历黑暗时期
And if you’re having one of those dark days,
没关系
it’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
感受这种黑暗很好
It’s okay to feel that darkness.
如果我开始哭 我就永远不会停
“If I start crying, I don’t think I’ll ever stop!”
如果你正在经历婚变
If you’re going through a divorce right now
如果你现在有经济困难
if you’re going through a financial problem right now,
如果你正在生病
if you’re going through an illness right now,
如果你现在正在遭遇任何形式的困难
if you are going through any form of crisis right now,
我知道你可能…… 你甚至早上都不想起床
I know you might be, you might not even want to get out of bed in the morning.
那可能很糟糕
It might be that bad.
请记住
Please remember this.
有些人把挫折当作动力 它就是为了帮助那些人成长而存在的
Crises comes to serve the person who wants to use it as fuel.
你有选择权的
You have a choice.
你可以选择做一个弱者 然后让它击垮你
You can be a victim and you let it break you,
或者你也可以选择扪心自问
or you can actually ask yourself:
我该怎们利用这黑暗时期
“How can I use this time in darkness?”
它不会一直存在 因为你知道黑暗不会永恒 真正的问题是
which will not last, because you know this dark times never last, the real question is
我怎样利用痛苦?
“How can I leverage the pain?”
我怎样利用黑暗?
“How can I leverage the darkness?”
我怎样利用心痛?
“How can I leverage the heartbreak?”
让它使我成长
“So it grows me!”
让它使我更强大
“So it makes me stronger.”
让它使我更明智
“So it makes me wiser.”
让它使我发掘人最伟大的品质
“So it allows me to tap into the greatest virtues of humanity.”
痛苦一直存在
Pain is always there.
因为生活本就是苦痛万分的 对吗
Because life is freaking painful, okay?
但承受痛苦是一种选择
But suffering is a choice.
如果你固执地认为没有人理解你
And if you’ve got in your mind that you think that people don’t understand,
没有关系
That’s okay.
他们不理解
They don’t.
但是你理解
But you do.
你了解黑暗 你了解魔鬼
You know darkness, you know evil.
但更重要的是 你了解美好
But more important than that, you know good.
你了解光明
You know light.
你了解笑和爱比任何东西都美好
And you know laughter and love better than anyone.
我铭记过去并且从中学习
I remember the past and I learned from it.
我为现在欣喜庆祝
I rejoice and celebrate in the present.
我再一次憧憬未来
And I reimagine the future.
如果你被想法困扰 你被过去伤害
If you are victimized by your thoughts, you’re victimized by your past.
我利用回忆 但是我不允许被回忆利用
I use memories, but I do not allow memories to use me.
首先我们要意识到现在发生的事不是一种惩罚
The first thing is to recognize that what’s happening is not a punishment,
而是一个机会
that is actually an opportunity.
大多数人假装它不在这
What most people do is pretend that is not there,
假装它不存在
pretend that it doesn’t exist.
或者尝试做一些事去回避它
Or try and do something to avoid feeling it.
请相信 它会让事情变好
Please, trust that is leading into something greater.
你知道的
And know that.
把你的痛苦当做让你成长最多的工具
Use your pain as an instrument for your greatest growth.
所以……
So..
拥抱……拥抱黑暗
embrace..embrace that darkness.
然后你真正拥抱这些时刻并接受这些时刻
And in those moments then, when you can actually just embrace it and accept it,
五年或者和十年以后 当你回首往事
five years from now or ten years from now, when you look back on it,
你会把它视为你成长的转折点
you’ll see it as a pivotal moment in your development.
接受它 不要回避它 不要用酒精或药物
Own it. Don’t look away from it, don’t bury it
掩盖它
in booze or in pills.
过好自己的生活
Live your life.
拥抱自己的生活
Embrace your life.
做运动 接触自然 练柔术
With, with physical activity, and with nature and with jiu-jitsu
有阳光 有笑容和吉他 和美好的记忆
and with sun, and with laughter and guitar, and good memories,
还有创造力和自制力
and creativity and discipline.
严格要求自己
Discipline yourself.
这样你才能释放自己
So you can free yourself.
然后继续前进
And move forward.
向着未来
Into the future.
因为你知道当你正处于艰难的时刻
Because you know as you’re going through a difficult time right now,
我向你保证 我向你保证 乌云会散开
it’s, I promise you, I assure you, the clouds will lift.
阳光就在乌云背后 而你现在只能看到乌云
Right there is sunlight above the clouds, you’re just looking at the clouds right now.
然后他们会消失 困难会给一个你很大的教训
And they will lift, and crisis has come to teach you the big lesson
你要学习去向下一个目标前进
you’re meant to learn to move to your next level,
你伟大人生的下一个篇章
in the next chapter of your greatest life.
有一只无形的手在操控 无论你是否感受到
There is an invisible hand that play, whether you feel it or not,
也许现在我是点醒你的信息使者
and maybe I am the servant of information to remind you, in this moment, right now
对目前的事你感觉很糟糕 但它是好事
what you’re experiencing doesn’t feel good, but it is good.
请记住你正在搭建光明 好事将近
Please remember that you are built to shine, great things are coming your way,
你不平庸 黑暗会过去 光明就要到来
you are not average, the darkness will pass, world class is coming,
你会飞翔
and you are meant to fly.
在人生中 你会遇到困难 你一定会
In life, you will run across disappointments, you sure will.
在人生中你会遇到很糟糕的事
You’ll run across things that happen in your life that are so wrong,
但是 轻声地说:“ 一切都会变好的”
but, have a little saying: “In the end, everything will be okay.”
如果没有 那说明它还没有结束
And if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
我希望你闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes, please
我想问你 你感觉怎么样?
I wanna ask you, how are you?
你正在承受什么痛苦?
What heaviness are you carrying?
我很好
I’m fine.
你忍住了什么样的泪水?
What tears do you hold back?
什么样的伤痛 什么样的恐惧
What pain, what fears
满藏在内心
are kept inside?
别人甚至不看你一眼
People don’t even look you in the eye.
别人问你怎么样然后你说“很好”
People ask you how you are and you say “Fine”.
但是你并不好而且他们无法得知
But you’re not fine and they’ll never know that
然后你开始相信充斥在你周围的谎言
And you start believing the lies around you
他们说你还不够好
saying that you are not good enough
没有人会要你
and no one’s gonna want you
说你一辈子也做不好一件事
and you’ll never ever do anything good in your life.
而我们最怕的就是自己终将孤独一人
And the fear that we have is that we’re gonna be alone.
因为如果他们不喜欢你
Because if they don’t like you
那么谁会呢?
then who will?
如果他们不接受你
If they don’t accept you,
那么谁会呢?
then who will?
然后我开始相信我还不够好
And I started believing that I was not good enough.
我开始相信我是一个失败者
I started believing that I was a failure.
我永远不会成为别人喜欢的人
That I’ll never ever be somebody who people would like.
也不会成为别人接受的人
Or people would accept.
这些东西一步步逼近你
And these steps take you closer.
有一个声音说:
That voice saying:
“你还不够好 你好不够好
“You’re not good enough, you’re not good enough,
你还不够好”
you’re not good enough.”
如果这时你再被逼退一步
And all you need is one more step.
你就会坠落
To fall.
看 你可以选择
See, you have a choice.
今天你要走哪步
To know which step you’re gonna take today.
人生中有许多无法控制的事
There are some things in life that are out of your control.
你无法改变它们 只能与之共存
That you can’t change and you gotta live with.
你可以选择放弃
The choice that we have though, is either to give up
或者继续
or keep on going.
我想问你 你要相信什么?
I wanna ask you, what are you gonna believe?
你要相信你自己吗?
Are you gonna believe in yourself?
你要相信那些评判你的人吗?
Are you gonna believe everybody else’s judgment on you?
当他们说你是失败者 没人喜欢你关心你
Are you gonna believe people when they say that you’re a failure
你选择相信吗?
and no one really likes you and no one really cares about you?
你不必相信这些恐惧
You don’t have to hold onto those fears
你只需要每次前进一步
You just take one step at a time.
然后终有一天这些恐惧会完全消失
Not to say that one day these fears are just gonna completely disappear, but
但是 你能原谅那些伤害你的人吗?
can you forgive those who’ve hurt you?
如果你原谅他们了 说明你心上的伤口开始愈合了
Because that’s when healing starts.
每当有人打击你的时候
Every time someone puts you down,
你会决定求助另一个人吗?
will you make a decision to bring somebody else up?
想象自己在一个空旷之地
Picture yourself in an open area.
没有建筑没有遮掩物
There’s no building and there’s no shelter,
而你处于暴风雨中
and there’s a storm above you.
暴风雨代表你人生的境况
And this storm represents the situations in your life.
你不能告诉任何人你在经历什么
And you don’t tell anybody what you’re going through
因为首先 他们不会理解
because first of all, they wouldn’t understand,
其次 他们甚至不能帮助你
and second of all, they can’t even help you anyway.
你处于暴风雨中你跪下祈祷
You’re in this storm and you’re down on your knees,
你很冷你很虚弱
and you’re cold and you’re weak
你觉得这就是终点
and you feel like this is the end.
你不是还在这吗?
Are you not still here?
你还在这
You are still here.
你不必独自面对
You don’t have to do this alone.
而是抓紧那个你觉得能帮助你的人
But hold onto that person who you think might help you.
想象他们正在说
And imagine them right now saying
他们现在无法让暴风雨停止
that they can’t stop the storm right now,
但是他们会抱紧你给你温暖直到暴风雨过去
but they will hold you and keep you warm until the storm passes.
因为当他们拥抱你时 暴风雨还在
Because when they hold you, the storm’s still there
但是没有关系
but it’s okay.
因为他们会一直陪伴你
Because they’re with you all the way.
但是我要告诉你在人生中有些时候
But I’m telling you there are some times in life,
你跌倒时
where you fall down.
你觉得自己没有力气站起来
And you feel like you don’t have the strength to get back up.
放弃还是站起来
Give up or get up.
当你摔倒时 再试一次
When you fail, try again.
在你放弃之前它就没有结束
And it’s not the end until you’ve given up.
事实是你还在这
And just the fact that you’re here,
它让你相信 你还有另一个选择 站起来
should persuade you, that you have another chance to get back up.
希望还在
There’s still hope.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人生的困难可以化为前进的动力,当你正经历困难时,在坚持一下,阳光就在乌云背后。一切都会好的,只要你不放弃就还没有结束。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

crystal

审核员

审核员U

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKJxxq74c-8

相关推荐