未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

什么都答应你~~~~~才怪!

Over my dead body

哦 最后一个草莓你吃了吧
Oh, you can have the last strawberry.
哦 谢谢你啊
Oh thank you!
除非我死了
OVER MY DEAD BODY…
麼啊咩啊哈啦
(smacking and nyaming noises)
第一 我还是会吃的
First, I would still eat that.
第二 为啥人总是这样
And two, why do people even say
说 (超缓慢)除非我死了
(slowed) “Over my dead body”?
不论何时听到那个 这样说 是啊哥们儿不管我们在说啥 很明显我不会为此杀了你的
Whenever someone says that, it’s like, “Yeah dude, obviously I’m not gonna kill you over whatever we’re talking about.”
但是假如会呢
But if I was..
你真的愿意为了那个而死吗
are you REALLY willing to die for this?
你是否真的
Are you really..
愿意为此
willing..
而死呢
to die?
要吃到那个草莓 除非我死了
You’ll get that strawberry over my dead body.
戏剧性音乐
(dramatic music)
要决斗吗
Wanna duel?
雷击声
(lightning strikes)
呻吟声
(groans)
哎呀 这么简单
Well that was easy.
我是说 除非是恶作剧
I mean, unless it’s booby trapped.
哔哔声
(beeping)
尖利的激光声
(lasers screech)
我滴老天爷啊
God dammit.
尖利的声音继续
(screeching continues)
我很想知道这句 除非我死了 到底是从哪来的
I was wondering where the phrase “over my dead body” even came from,
所以我去问了我最好的朋友
so I asked my best friend,
也就是互联网
the internet.
虽然不清楚它的起源 但是学者们已经知道它在十九世纪初
“Though not much is known about its origins, scholars do know that it was used during the 1800s,
就作为惯用的夸张说法用在开玩笑的场合了
as a common hyperbolic expression often used in jest.”
啥 十九世纪初他们就开玩笑了
They joked in the 1800s?
十九世纪初特色笑话是什么呢
“What was a typical joke for the 1800s?”
古风音乐
(old fashioned music)
妈妈
Mother,
我才发觉 你真的很懒
it strikes me that you are VERY LAZY just now.
喘气声
(gasp)
你居然敢这么说我
How dare you say so!
为什么呢
Why?
你没看到我在做面包吗
Don’t you see I’m making bread?
没错
True,
但是那也差不多就是在游手好闲
but that is neither more nor less than LOAFING!
小顽皮随后几天都没有吃到烤饼
VO: The juvenile prankster got no hotcakes several days thereafter.
母亲正在缓慢康复中
The mother is slowly recovering.
这个挺不错的
That was pretty good.
是啊 对于一个两百岁的笑话来说 还不错我确定它就是那个时代的黄金时段喜剧

Yeah, for 200 years old, that’s not that bad. I’m sure that was like comedy gold back in the day.
整个视频主要就是我在说
This whole video is basically just me saying,
我不喜欢这句 除非我死了
“I don’t like the phrase ‘over my dead body’.”
因为它暗示着挑战
Because it insinuates a challenge.
而当你挑战我时
And when you challenge me,
我会接受挑战
challenge accepted.
非常感谢Audible com网站对今天视频的赞助
Most thanks to Audible.com for sponsoring today’s video.
Audible主要是提供有声读物的网站它包含多种文献 有超过250000种

Audible is the leading provider of audiobooks, with more than 250,000 titles to choose from,
主题可供选择
across of all different types of literature.
我烦我妈妈的时候就爱听有声读物
I love listening to audiobooks when I’m annoying Mummy.
现在 我在听 《 那些我爱过的男孩儿 》
Right now, I’m listening to To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before,
因为女孩子真是非常混乱的生物
because girls are confusing creatures.
有声读物现在提供为期30天的免费体验期给你个机会去试验他们的服务

Audible is offering a free 30 day trial, to give you a chance to try out their service.
去Audible.com/anna或者下载免费主题今天就开始听有声读物吧
Go to audible.com/anna to download a free title, and start listening today.
记住是Audible com/anna哦
Audible.com/anna.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【LR】Fanny

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Wh7Mq8D4Q

相关推荐