ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

秀丽的日本东北部:只有1%的旅客到这来 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

秀丽的日本东北部:只有1%的旅客到这来

Only 1% Of Tourists Travel Here | Northern Japan, Tohoku

每年去日本旅游的游客中 仅有1%的人
The Tohoku region and the north of Japan’s main island
会去游览日本的东北和北部地区
is only visited by 1% of the visitors who come to Japan.
但是城市中有许多鲜为人知的胜地
However, it has some of the best hidden gems in the country.
这一次我们不走寻常路
So this time, let’s step off the beaten path,
探索更多有关日本东北的景色
and discover more of Tohoku.
在日本东北部的两天
2 Days In Tohoku
我买了高速巴士通票从仙台启程
I started off my trip in Sendai and went to buy a highway bus pass,
通票可在日本东北部无限制通行
which gives you unlimited rides on the buses all around Tohoku.
主要在东北部的日本交通公社购买
So mainly at JTB Tohoku,
四天仅用10000日元(约586rmb)
it’s only 10,000 yen for 4 days.
这对想要省钱游日本东北的人来说很不错
So, it’s great for people who are on a budget and want to travel around Tohoku.
但是我在上车前
However, before I hit on the bus,
决定去车站附近的一个当地市场看看
I decided to check out a local market by the station.
现在我们来到了仙台的朝市
So, right now we’re at Sendai’s morning market,
这儿有鱼
you will find fish here,
水果和蔬菜
you’ll find fruit, vegetables.
虽说叫朝市
And even though it’s called a morning market,
显然一直营业到灯火通明
apparently it runs on until the night.
这是很有趣的一点
So, that’s a little fun fact for you.
许多人把朝市称为“仙台人民的厨房”
Many people call this morning market “Sendai citizen’s kitchen”.
起初很多农民带着蔬菜聚在这里
It started with many farmers gathering together bringing their vegetables.
在这里还能品尝到许多街头小吃
There are also many street food to try out as well.
有什么推荐的吗?
What is your recommendation?
我们制作炸肉饼很多年了
This croquette that we have been making for years.
[那我要来一个试试]
[Yeah, I want one of these.]
我们的“Jaga Jaga炸肉饼”很有名
“Jaga Jaga Croquette” is what we are known for.
[好的 “Jaga Jaga”]
[Okay, “Jaga Jaga”.]
[好的]
[Okay.]
非常酥脆
Very crispy.
鸡肉里外都十分酥脆
The chick’s crunchy and crispy on the outside and then inside,
有点像土豆泥
you’ve got like the mashed potato.
我们现在上巴士欣赏更多东北部的风景
Now, let’s get on the bus and see more of Tohoku.
请在下车时出示通行证
Please show the pass when you get off the bus.
仙台→盛岗
Sendai → Morioka
正下雪呢!
It’s snowing!
我刚下巴士
So, I just got off the bus.
你一下车就会发现
And as you get off,
这里因为下雪而呈现出全然不同的氛围
it’s a totally different atmosphere, because it’s snowing.
这是我今年见到的初雪
It’s the first time I’ve seen snow this year.
空气真清新呀
Oh, the air is very fresh,
我在巴士上睡了很久
But I slept a lot on the bus.
一觉醒来
And as soon as I woke up,
就到这儿了 然后你在那
I’m here now, and you are there
接着花400日元(约23rmb)坐上当地的公车 去吃午饭
Now, we’re going to take this local bus 400 yen, and go to lunch.
我们来到准备吃午饭的地方了
So, we’ve come to the restaurant that we’re gonna be having lunch at.
我们准备吃碗仔荞麦面
And we’re going to be eating wanko soba.
老实说这是我第一次尝试
So, it’s actually my first time.
瞧 这个建筑真漂亮
Look at how beautiful this building is,
尤其是白雪覆盖在屋顶上
especially with the snow on the roof.
太美啦
It’s gorgeous.
我们进去暖暖身子
Let’s go inside and warm ourselves up.
你吃的时候 服务员就会往你的黑碗里加荞麦面
Soba noodles will be put into your black bowl as you eat.
你也可以享用荞麦面的配料
You can also enjoy the toppings with your soba.
30碗后
30 bowls later
终于破纪录了!真棒!
I finally have a break!!! Yay!!
抱歉让您久等了!
Sorry to keep you waiting!
然后她又回来了……(大笑)
And then she’s back…LOL.
61碗
61 bowl
62碗……
62 bowls…
我好饱啊
I’m so full…
再来3碗就吃70碗了!
If you eat 3 more bowls, you will reach 70 bowls!
接受挑战!
Challenge accepted!
如果吃到100碗 接下来我可能要罢工了
If I eat until 100 bowls, I probably can’t do any work after.
81碗后……
81 bowls later…
合上盖子 结束挑战!
Shut the lid to end the challenge!
撑死了
I’m so full.
看我吃了这么多
Look how much I ate.
我吃了81碗荞麦面
So, I had 81 bowls on soba.
开始吃的时候 我确实想过
Like I literally thought when I first started eating,
自己只能吃30碗左右
I could only eat around 30,
因为你说过女生们平均吃30到40碗
cuz you said the average for girls is around 30 to 40.
但是我却吃了81碗
But I ate 81.
为自己感到骄傲
So proud of myself.
好的 现在我们回到巴士 准备前往青森
Alright, so now we’re gonna go back on the bus, and go to Aomori.
感觉今天做的只是睡了睡觉然后吃了很多荞麦面
I feel like today all I’ve done is literally sleep and eat a lot of soba.
现在我要回到巴士
And I’m gonna go back on the bus,
我可能要把自己裹起来睡觉了
I’m probably gonna sleep in full cover.
现在我们到青森了
So now, we are in Aomori.
我要去当地的酒巷子里
And we’re gonna go to a local drinking alley,
去哪一家呢?
which one should we go to.
我喜欢哪个?
What do I feel like?
吃了那么多荞麦面后我其实还不饿
I’m not actually that hungry after all the soba I ate.
哇 看这家餐馆
Wow, look at this restaurant.
好粉嫩呀
It’s so pink.
一人桌
Table for 1.
温馨且温暖
Nice and warm.
这个蘑菇好大啊!
This mushroom is enormous!
这种菇叫做“Gannikiku”
It’s called “Gannikiku”.
有益于身体健康
It’s good for your health.
旅行途中和偶遇的人一起吃饭
When you travel at some people you meet along the way
让这段经历变得难忘
that make the experience a memorable one,
对我来说 我很高兴能与友好的当地人一起结束在这儿的旅程
and for me, I’m glad I could end my stay in already with these friendly locals.
为了深度探索东北地区
Now to really explore deeper into Tohoku,
我决定去Taro
I decided to go to Taro,
一个受东日本大地震影响的镇子
a town that was affected by the Great East Japan earthquake
那场地震发生在2011年
that happened 6 years ago.
三陆铁道1984年开始运营
Sanriku railways started running in 1984.
2011年在地震和海啸中遭到毁坏
It was damaged by the 2011 earthquake and tsunami,
但在2014年4月全面修复工作就已完成
however full restoration was complete in April 2014.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
[真棒]
[So nice.]
这是海啸遗址Taro Kanko酒店
This is the tsunami remains Taro Kanko Hotel.
酒店有六层 当时海啸冲到四层高
The tsunami reached the 4th floor of the 6 story building.
进到里边 我给你们看个视频
Inside here I will show you a video
那是海啸期间从酒店六楼拍的
that was taken during the tsunami from the 6th floor of this building.
也只有在这里才能看到这个视频
A video you can only see here.
向导告诉我们海啸当天发生的事
The guide explained to us what happened on the day of the tsunami,
那一刻我们感觉海水似乎就在眼前
and it made us feel like as fluid air in the moment.
日本有句谚语“灾难毫无征兆地袭来”
There is a saying in Japanese that goes “a disaster strikes when you least expect it”,
但这不是真的
but that’s not true.
灾难降临是因为人们遗忘了
A disaster happens because people forget about it.
所以请不要忘记
Please never forget that.
同在那天 附近的当地人和游客愉快地庆祝节日
On the very same day, there were many locals and visitors enjoying a festival nearby.
我决定去看看 然后试试即将开始的游戏
so I decided to check it out and participate in one of the events that was happening.
现在我要抓一些鱼啦
I’m gonna go catch some fish now.
第一次玩 毫无头绪
It’s my first time, I’ve no idea what takes me.
开始吧
But let’s go.
-准备好了吗?-准备好了
-Are you ready?-Yes.
你们有两分钟的时间来抓三文鱼
You have two minutes to catch a salmon!
冲啊!
Go!!
它们游得太快了
It’s so fast.
上面写着Taro女性协会
It says Taro’s Women Association,
说实话应该写成“漂亮的”女性
but actually it’s supposed to be BEAUTIFUL women.
因为你们都很漂亮
Because you are all beautiful.
虽然遭遇了海啸
Even though we encountered the tsunami,
但是全国人民都给予我们支持与援助
the whole nation supported and helped us.
同时海洋给了我们能量
The sea also gives us energy,
我们也想回馈一些东西
so now we want to give back.
现在直接去我最喜欢的东北旅游景点
Next, we are going to head to one of my favorite scenic sites and all of Tohoku.
我找到一款非常实用的应用程序
And I also found a very helpful app
坐巴士游东北部时可使用
for when you are taking the buses around Tohoku,
具体应用我会在说明里链接
which I will link down in the descriptions.
Jodogahama字面上就是“纯净的海洋”
Jodogahama literally means “pure land beach”.
这是沿着宫古湾海岸的一系列岩层
And it’s a series of rock formations along the coast of Miyako Bay.
真的很开阔
It was such an open space.
外围基本上没有建筑
And you could see literally no buildings outside,
所以显得平静安宁
which just made it really peaceful and quiet.
现在我们要去这家店吃寿司
Now, we are going to go have sushi at the shop here.
Yoda的海鲜很有名 不容错过
Yoda is a very famous for this seafood, so you have to try it.
品尝海鲜的绝佳方式就是吃生鱼片或寿司
And I mean one of the best ways to try seafood is sashimi or sushi.
好的 来试试金枪鱼 看起来真新鲜
Alright, let’s try the tuna. It looks so fresh already.
入口即化呀
It just melts in your mouth literally.
日本东北部的冒险到此结束了
So, that brings me to the end of my Tohoku adventures.
如果你也想深入探索日本
But, if you also want to discover a deeper side of Japan,
东北地区是个不错的选择
then I think Tohoku is a great place to go.
我使用的公交通票也是个不错的选择
And the bus pass I used is a great option for you
是一个新颖的省钱方式
to travel around off the beaten path on a budget.
已经在计划行程的朋友
I’ll also link down below as a Tohoku correlated travel information
我会在下方链接有关东北部的旅行信息
for those of you who are planning a trip.
一定要说的是
And that being said,
我很快就会在新的视频里和大家见面
I will see you very soon in my next video.
回头见 感谢观看
See you guys, and thank you for watching

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

日本东北部游客稀少,却有许多隐藏景点。Angela小姐姐将带你乘坐巴士,开启日本东北部的探索之旅。

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

半碗凉茶

审核员

审核员CX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Rt7ZJkOJQ

相关推荐