ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

激发动力的好视频—改变你的习惯与早日觉醒 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

激发动力的好视频—改变你的习惯与早日觉醒

One of the BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO - Change Your Habits and Wake up early! (success motivation)

热血 汗水 与尊重
Blood, sweat, and respect.
付出才会得到回报
The first two you give, the last one you earn.
让我们付出来得到它
Let’s get out and earn it!
每天
Daily!
你知道有多少人天天发朋友圈说自己忙 其实一天就工作6小时吗?
Do you know how many people tweet hustle and work 6 hours a day?
有人说凌晨4点 不会有好事发生
They say that nothing good happens in the 4 AM hour.
我能向你保证的是
Well, I can guarantee them this.
现在是凌晨4:45 天还黑着 灯刚灭
It’s 4:45 a.m. It’s still dark outside. Look at that, lights just went out.
我将要开始上午的有氧了
And I’m getting ready to kill this A.M cardio.
我健身那么爽时 你都看不见 真糟糕
You can’t even see me but it’s going to be so good it’s bad!
如果你问过他人为什么起那么早 这个问题会立刻暴露出你不是个能赢的选手
If you ever say to somebody else why are you up so early, that is the quickest tell to you are not a winning player.
主宰生活还是生活主宰你
Run the day or the day runs you
我不在乎你是不是天生的企业家
I don’t care if you’re a born entrepreneur.
我不在乎你进过监狱
I don’t care if you’ve been to jail.
我不在乎你中学辍学
I don’t care if you dropped out of high school.
你想成为什么人
What do you wanna become?
为达到目的你愿意付出什么代价
And what price are you willing to pay to get there?
现在?
What now?
我总试着超越自我
Well, I’m always trying to outdo myself.
因此 我询问了其他人
So, I posed the question for everyone else.
你现在该怎么办
What now with you?
我清楚我在做什么
I know what I’m doing.
我清楚我前进的方向
And I know the directions that I’m going in.
但我喜欢激励和引导
But I love to inspire and to motivate.
所以 这是大家都会遇到的问题
So, that question should be a question that everybody gets.
放学下班后 做完所有事后
After school, after work, after any and everything you do.
该做什么
What now?
你曾经 是否努力变得更自律
Have you ever struggled to be more disciplined?
下周就要交论文了 可你这周什么也没干
You know you got that paper due next week but you don’t do anything all week even though you know it’s coming?
或者你设立了新的习惯 可以改善生活 交际 工作
Or you set up a brand new habit, you’re so excited about it, that you know it can improve your life, your relationships or your work
可是你没坚持
but you don’t stick to it?
心血来潮开始日常锻炼 甚至减了几磅
Or, you started that workout routine and you got really pumped up, fired up into it, you even lost a couple pounds
但是3周后你没坚持下去 该责怪谁
but then, you know, 3 weeks later it was gone and what did you blame?
责怪你的不自律
You blamed your discipline.
我每天教导人们 你必须自我鼓励
I teach people that daily you have to prime yourself.
你每天至少做10分钟
You have to do something for 10 minutes minimum.
如果不可能连10分钟都没有
If you don’t have 10 minutes, you don’t have a life.
每天推销自己 推销自己
Everyday selling myself, selling myself.
我能写一本纽约时报畅销书
I’m gonna write a New York Times best selling book, okay?
我会在一万人面前演讲
I’m gonna speak to tens of thousands of people.
我会帮助地球上数以百万的人
I’m gonna help millions of people on planet Earth.
必须每天提醒自己 起床和睡觉时写下目标
I’m literally reminding myself every day: “When I wake up in the morning I write my goals down when I go to bed at night I write my goals down.”
每天最先和最后做的事
It’s the first thing and the last thing I do every day.
我已经做了25年
I’ve been doing that for 25 years.
每天只是早起 但不自律 什么也得不到
If you don’t do that if you get up and just have no discipline whatsoever, you get no value of anything.
饮食不会起作用
Your diets don’t work when you don’t do them.
锻练也不会有效果
Exercise doesn’t work when you don’t do them.
但 很多人有过想要改变的经历
But, most of the people already have some experiences that they want to shift.
一旦你改变它 生活就会转变
And once you shift those things, your whole life changes.
但是生活是不断成长的
But life is constant growth.
我的生活没止步
My life isn’t here because I went to one seminar one time and now my life is fit for life.
我做训练 强化思想 强壮身体
I workout, I train my mind, I train my body.
它变成一种生活方式
It becomes a lifestyle.
想要成长 自律尤为重要
Discipline is one of the most important things we can develop in our lives because
没有独立能力 肆意而为 无法坚持
without that ability to be sort of self-reliant and willful to get things done on a continual basis,
我们将永远得不到想要的动力和进步
we never get that great amount of momentum and progress towards what we really want.
起床第一件事就是自我鼓励
First time I wake up in the morning, I prime myself.
那是多年来我所做的
That’s what I’ve done for years.
就像用剧烈呼吸或运动模式来改变身体 我做了10分钟
It’s like, I changed my body cause radical breathing pattern or movement, but then I do it for ten minutes.
3分半钟的时间感恩三件事
Three and a half minutes of pure gratitude about three things.
而感恩的原因是:
And the reason for gratitude is:
最能坏事两种的情绪是害怕和生气
The two emotions that mess up the most are fear and anger.
而你不可能在同时感到愉快和害怕
And you can’t be grateful and fearful simultaneously. They don’t go together.
然后做3分钟的三成长 最想做成的三件事是什么?
And then I do three minutes of my ‘Three to Thrive’ ― what are three outcomes or results I’m really committed to?
我看到它们完成并实现了
And I see them as done and fulfilled.
第一个想法是 情感上与梦想接触
The first idea is to emotionally engage with that dream.
在你生命中的每个早晨
Each morning of your life.
看 很多人的自律不是从“做”下功夫
See, a lot of people don’t actually struggle with the discipline part in terms of the “doing” the thing.
他们做事前不做准备
It’s that they are not getting revved up to do the thing.
换句话说 我们缺乏动力
In other words, we’ve got a problem with motivation.
不一定只是自律
Not necessarily just discipline.
每个人对动力从哪开始和结束都有答案
Where does motivation stop and start? Everybody’s got a different answer.
但我要告诉你
But here’s what I can tell you.
找到动力很简单
It’s really easy to be motivated.
你做不到 就只能看着
Either you’ve got it or you can watch it.
执行起来很难
It’s really hard to execute.
它是区分人的变量
It is the variable that separates people.
人们每天都跟我说
People are always gonna tell me everyday.
他们说我买海鹰队你买喷射机队
Everyday I roll up on people, they are like: “Yo, I’m gonna buy the Seahawks and you’re gonna buy the Jets.
我说 好 等不及再见到你
And I’m like: Great! Can’t wait to see you!
人们总说 他们要做这个 做那个
People are always telling me that they’re gonna do this and that and this and that.
你知道我做了什么吗
And you know what I do?
我让他们60天后给我发邮件
I ask lots of them to e-mail me in 60 days.
90天以后
In 90 days.
一年以后
In a year.
有多少人发了
And you know how many do?
零蛋
Goose egg.
他们糟透了
People talk s***.
我不知道你们停在哪了 但我知道99%的人都无法做到
And I don’t know where it stops or starts but I know that most of you, 99% of you aren’t gonna do anything about it.
真是糟透了
And that sucks.
当你开始做的时候就会遇到问题
You have a problem with that once in a while you hit it.
当你真正去做的时候
You do it. You do the work.
你会经历很多次失败 因你没有投入感情
But a lot of times you fall off because you’re not emotionally engaged it.
想更自律 就得投入高度的情感联结并专注于你想争取的
It’s like if you want a lot of discipline, you need a high level of emotional connection and focus on that thing that you wanna work towards.
所以 每个早晨 你需要从新的想象开始
So, every morning, what I want you to do is just start a new visualization.
当你早上醒来 闭上眼睛回想 梦想 抱负 一生所愿
When you wake up in the morning, close your eyes, think about the dream, the aspiration, the thing that you’re really after in life.
让它形象化
And just visualize it.
真正让自己情感依恋
And really get yourself emotionally attached.
对它投入感情
Emotionally engaged with it.
想象你拥有它时 美妙的感觉
Think about how great it will feel for you to have that thing.
或是成为它
Or be that thing.
或为他它做出贡献
Or contribute that thing.
让它变得不同
To make that difference.
在心里生根发芽 为之欣喜 记住这个梦
Just think about it and allow it to well up in your heart a little bit, get excited about it, remember the dream.
因为我们都在忙于世间琐事 就会远离自律
That’s why we get away from discipline because we’re so busy with the chaos in the world,
情绪消失时 请用理性告诉自己:嗨 专注点 这很重要 记得吗?
that we emotionally are no longer attached in the way that our brain says: Hey man, focus on this! It’s important to you, remember?
犯过错和经历剧变的人往往会把自己封闭起来 拒绝成长
I think the people that have made those mistakes and that have went through those crazy changes are people that have put themselves in a position to not grow.
那你为什么退缩?
So why go backward?
你应进步 而不是走向岔路
You’re supposed to progress, you’re not supposed to digress.
许多人不自律 是他们让生活受到随机性的支配
The reason a lot of people don’t have discipline in their life is they’re letting their day be ruled by randomness.
没有花时间去规划 真正应该做的事
They don’t have blocks of time that have actually been scheduled to do the thing they’re supposed to do.
他们指望的是心血来潮
So they’re counting on sudden will.
噢 你懂 我今天就去
“Oh, you know, I’ll get to that today!”
或者 过几天我就去做
“Or I’ll get to that someday!”
“过几天”会变成“永不” 于是自己开始抱怨自己不够自律
And of course “someday” turns into “never” and then they start blaming their discipline.
这与自律无关
It’s not their discipline.
你缺少一种日历 上边写着:现在就做
It’s the lack of a calendar that says: “Do this now!”
所以 规划你必须做的 你会发现你是如此自律
So, schedule what you must make happen and you’ll suddenly find yourself: “Wow, I’m so disciplined!”
你必须先对每天的时间块做规划 让自律成为最重要的事
You need to have scheduled blocks of time where that discipline happens everyday and that’s the only thing that happens.
看 每天都能朝着梦想做些事
Look, you can always do something everyday towards your dreams.
如果你坚信 它可能很小 可能只是搞点小研究
And if you believe that, it could be just something small, it could be doing a little research,
写日记 采取行动 做个演讲 打个电话
journaling, taking that action, granting that presentation, making that call.
无论做什么 你每天都可以做一点
Whatever it is for you, you can do something every day.
拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生说
As Ralph Waldo Emerson said:
不要朝道路指引的方向走
Do not go where the path may lead
向没路的地方走
Go instead where there is no path
留下足迹
and leave a trail.
不合理
It’s never going to make sense.
不显然
It’s never gonna be obvious.
家门口永远不会有这么一条清晰的路
You’re never going to walk out your door and see the obvious way that you want to go.
如果你仍然走上寻常路 这是陷阱
And if you do, it’s a trap!
如果你踏上为你铺好的路 步入已知的命运
If you do go down the path it’s already laid for you, it’s going to take you to all the destinations that are already known.
它会带你去前人们早已到过的地方
It’s going to take you to all of the places that instinct drove the people before you.
但如果你想走一条 独一无二的路
But if you wanna go somewhere unique, if you wanna go somewhere that only you would go,
如果你想过一种 由你精心设计的生活
if you wanna create something new and really live a life that was meant for you because it’s literally crafted by you,
你必须先相信它 踏出你的第一步
you have to take the first steps on faith.
如鲁米所说:
And as Rumi said:
当你真正走上那条路时
As you start to walk out on the way
路才会出现
the way appears
所以当你面对选择时 有一条很好的路
So as you’re looking at the choices that are before you, where you’ve got a path that’s well trodden,
但还有一条除非你踩上去 它才会显现的路
you’ve got a path that literally is invisible and won’t become something until you step on it,
你必须明白 这就是生命的意义所在
you have to understand that that’s what this life is meant to be.
不要在回首时让巨大的悔恨埋没了自己 自己选择的那条简单的路其实根本不是你自己
And that the only frustration that you will look back on with tremendous regret is knowing that you did what was easy even though it wasn’t you.
我们体内有某种机制
There’s some mechanism inside of us.
它想让我们走 从未走过的路
There’s something that wants us to walk a path that’s never been walked before.
它让事情变得困难 你内心有种渴望让它变得简单
And the thing that makes it so hard it’s right now, inside of you is a desperate desire for that to be easy.
但这并不容易
But it’s not going to be easy.
这将会很难
It’s going to be hard.
你会失败
You’re going to fail.
你会跌倒
You’re gonna stumble.
你会颜面尽失
You’re gonna fall on your face.
感谢上帝!
And thank God!
因为默罕默德·阿里说
Because as Muhammad Ali said:
只有尝过被击败的滋味的人
Only a man who knows what it’s like to be defeated
才可以进入灵魂深处 找到赢得比赛所需的额外那一份力量
can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win
当比赛难分胜负时
When the match is even
你必须要问自己的是 你想要什么
So what you have to ask yourself is: What do you want?
你想让它变得容易吗
Do you want it to be easy?
你想这是一条老路吗
Do you want the path to be well worn?
或你想这条路属于你吗
Or do you want the path to be yours?
你想知道身体里有某种东西可以伸手抓住 在你最需要它 它就会在那
Do you want to know that inside of you is something that you can reach into and grab and it will be there at the moment that you most need it?
你想知道你就是那种类型的人吗
Do you want to know that you’re that type of person?
如果你想要 就得情愿走一条不存在的路
Because if you do, you have to be willing to walk a path that it doesn’t exist.
你必须情愿踏过荆棘
You have to be willing to tread through the brambles.
你必须接受失败 这是失败、疼痛、苦恼的过程
You have to be willing to fall because it is in that process of failure and pain and agony and suffering that you will become.
而这过程会成就你
That’s the process that will make you, YOU!
这个过程会塑造你
That’s the process that will shape you.
这是一种能给你储备的痛苦过程 可随时支取的储备
It’s the suffering that gives you the reserve to draw when you need the most.
所以当你想要安逸 舒适 你要知道自己在为软弱祈祷
So when you ask for safety, when you ask for ease, know that you’re saying a prayer for weakness.
当你选择困难的路时候 是在锤炼自己
And when you take the hard way, know that you’re forging yourself.
当你提出这些要求时 要知道你正建造一个储备箱 当你需要它的时候 它就会在那里
When you make those demands know that you’re building a reserve tank that will be there at the moment when you need it.
当你走在专属于你的路上 你才知道你正在过你想要的生活
When you walk the path that only you can walk know that you’re living the life that you are meant to live.
朋友们 这就是你成为“你”的价值所在
And that my friends, is how you become the “you” worth becoming.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频时间较长,绝对值得腾出时间耐心考看完,视频里有如何引导自己的方法,非常实用

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

金蛋

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x1ziD2Zmq8

相关推荐