ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

《一天》影评 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《一天》影评

One Day - Movie Review

TYT network presents
TYT网络出品
“When we were at university, I had a crush on you.”
“上大学时 我就爱上了你”
“I felt the same.”
“我也有同样的感觉”
“The problem is I fancy pretty much everyone.”
“问题是我对很多人都有这种感觉”
“It’s like I’ve just got out of prison all the time.”
“我就像刚出狱一样 每次都这样”
“It’s a real problem.”
“这是一大问题”
Christy: Hi, welcome to What the Flick. It’s a really busy day.
Christy:大家好 欢迎收看《什么电影?!》 这真是忙碌的一天啊
Now we’re gonna talk about One Day,
我们来谈谈电影《一天》
which is also a busy day cause it keeps happening over and over again.
这一天 每年都要度过 故也是忙碌的
I’m Christy. That’s Ben.
我是Christy 他是Ben
This is Alonso Duralde all day.
这是Alonso Duralde
And in the corner silence is Matt Atchity,
在那边不说话的是Matt Atchity
he hasn’t seen the movie but he’s gonna heckle,
他虽然没看过这部电影 但会向我们提问
Matt: Exactly.
Matt:没错
Christy: which is probably more fun than the movie itself. Alonso: Keep it so.
Christy: 或许 这比电影本身更有趣 Alonso: 那就这样吧
So go ahead, Ben, take it away.
开始吧 Ben 把它拿走
Jim Sturgess and Anne Hathaway,
吉姆·斯特吉斯和安妮·海瑟薇
they meet one day, July 15th while they’re in college.
在大学期间相遇 这一天是7月15号
C: 1988. B: That’s right.
Christy: 1988年 Ben: 没错
And then the story unfolds for what seems like the next 173.
好像是在接下来的173年中 故事展开了
B: That’s my … M: So they keep repeating the same day over and over again like the…
Ben: 那是我的…… Matt: 一遍遍的 他们重复着每年的同一天 像……
No, they check in on them every year
不 每年他们都会见面
A: Year after year, C: on the same day,
Alonso: 年复一年 Christy: 在同一天
B: Year after year. A: after year after year…
Ben: 年复一年 Alonso: 年复一年复一年
Anyway, so he is Dexter, we meet Dexter,
无论怎样 我们先来谈谈德克斯特
and that’s Jim Sturgess, he is uh,
他由吉姆·斯特吉斯扮演 这个人……
an insufferable prick, who no one would like ever under any circumstance.
令人难以忍受 不招人喜欢
A: Cause he is, cause he is a TV personality. B: Right.
Alonso: 因为 因为他是一个电视名人 Ben: 没错
Which means he is a wrapped asshole.
也就是说 他是个戴着面具 恼人的家伙
ha, he is low so no one would like him,
他很轻浮 没人喜欢他
B: let alone Emma, that’s Anne Hathaway, C: uh-huh.
Ben: 更不用说艾玛 也就是安妮·海瑟薇 Christy: 哦哦
who were supposed to believe is unattractive for a while,
我们应该相信 有一段时间 他们没有爱上对方
come on.
继续
Anyway, so they’re sort of a maddening, meandering relationship,
总之 他们的关系曲曲折折 令人抓狂
is relieved, I think only a little bit by a tremendous amount of grief.
关系发生转变的契机 或许是男主过于悲痛
So, you know, at least it’s fun, here is One Day.
不过 这部电影至少挺有意思 这里是《一天》影评
[From the moment they met]
[从他们相遇的那刻开始]
“You gatecrashed my birthday party, called me Julie,
“你闯入我的生日聚会 叫我朱莉
and spilled red wine down my top.”
还把红葡萄酒洒在了我的上衣上”
“Ouch.”
“啊哦”
[Emma and Dexter]
[艾玛和德克斯特]
[were destined to be…]
[注定会成为……]
“…I’m not good at this.” “Maybe we could just be friends.”
“……我不擅长这个” “或许我们可以只做朋友”
[friends?]
[朋友?]
“It means ‘a perfect union of opposites’.” “It means ‘wear some socks’.”
“它(太极)的意思是‘完美结合的统一体’” “它的意思是‘该穿袜子了’”
“I’m a disaster.” “…everyone’s lost at 25.”
“我就是个不幸的人” “……每个人在25岁时都会迷茫”
“You’re not.…TV producer.”
“但你并没有迷茫……你是个电视节目制作人”
“Welcome to the Late Night Lock In.”
“欢迎收看《深夜锁定》”
“Group sex Tuesdays and Fridays.” “Yeah, but you know, I’m crying on the inside.”
“你周二和周五还可以花天酒地” “没错 但你知道 其实我也很痛苦”
“I just called…to let you know that you are the best friend I’ve ever had.”
“我打电话来……就是想告诉你 你是我有过的最好的朋友”
“Dexter?” “You’re amazing, and famous.”
“德克斯特?” “你真了不起 而且出名”
“I’m gonna be one of those inspirational teachers.”
“我将成为一位励志的好老师”
“Those who can, do, and those who can’t, teach.”
“有能力的人 就干一番大事 没有能力的 就跑去教书”
“And those who can teach say, go to hell.”
“教书的人就说 见鬼去吧”
“I love you, Dexter, I just don’t like you any more.”
“我爱你 德克斯特 我只是不再喜欢你了”
[Based on the #1 International Bestseller]
[根据排名第一的国际畅销书改编]
“You’re getting married.” “Yeah.”
-“你要结婚了” -“对”
[From the Acclaimed Director of”An Education”]
[由一位广受赞誉的“教育家”导演执导]
“I missed you, Dex.”
“我想你 德克斯”
“I screwed up my career…I screwed up my friendships.”
“我搞砸了我的工作 也搞砸了我的友谊”
“That’s not true.”
“事实并非如此”
[Anne Hathaway]
[安妮·海瑟薇]
[Jim Sturgess]
[吉姆·斯特吉斯]
“I need to speak to someone, not someone, you.”
“我想找个人说说话 不是别人 必须是你”
[twenty years]
[二十年]
“She made you decent, and then in return, you made her so happy.”
“她让你成为体面的人 作为回报 你让她变得幸福”
[two people]
[两人]
[one day]
[一天]
Ok, so do you get it? So it’s the same day over and over,
发现没 这部电影重复着每年的同一天(7月15日)
and things happen.
事情就在这一天发生
C: And repose just wait with many breath for many things together. A: Not, not that many things happen really.
Christy:电影的其它时间 只是无聊的等待许多事情同时发生 Alonso:不 实际上并没有那么多事情发生
But they do, they crammed in so much stuff,
他们硬生生的把许多事情添了进去
and there isn’t the emotional groundwork laid for it to matter to us.
两人并没有情感基础来为这些事情做铺垫 而这却很重要
No, who, who are these people is the question this movie never answers.
他们是谁 这部电影也没给出答案
Who are they, I mean, apparently in the book which I havn’t read,
至于他们是谁 显然 那本我没读过的书里有答案
there is lots of interior monologues,
书中有大量的内心独白
there is lots of things that kind of give you the,
大量的信息通过独白的形式给出
the background material to make you give the tiniest crap
有了背景材料的说明 就能清楚的知道
about these people and what happens to them.
人物及发生在人物身上的事
But, you don’t know who they are in this movie,
但仍不知道的是 这部电影里他们是谁
you don’t care if they get together or not, it’s dismal.
可悲的是 你并不关心他们是否在一起了
A: And Anne Hathaway, worst British accent since Keanu Reeves and Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
Alonso:而且安妮·海瑟薇 是继基努·里维斯主演的《吸血僵尸惊情四百年》之后 英式口音最差的
C: It is very inconsistent, it’s true. A: Woof!
Christy:这虽然很矛盾 但也是事实 Alonso:哦!
M: Wait, what uh, what… B: I just realize what uh,
Matt:等等 什么…… Ben:我刚想到 额
How to make this movie worse in It’s, with, uh, interior monologues.
把这部电影变得更差的 正是内心独白
A: No, you can do that in a book, I don’t want see that in a movie, C: Suppose this book is great.
Alonso: 对 书中可以有大量内心独白 但对电影而言 这却很令人反感 Christy: 设想这本书写得很好
but just some kind of character backup.
但这只是刻画人物形象的辅助手段
M: I have to jump in and correct the ones on the worst British accent of all time
Matt:我甚至想跳进电影里 去纠正演员蹩脚的英式口音的
is Kevin Costner and Robin Hood Prince.
是凯文·科斯特纳和他主演的《侠盗王子罗宾汉》
A: Well, that he didn’t do end it all though,
不过 他并没有把它把一切搞砸
that’s, that’s a sin of omission.
这也是一种过失吧
M: What can I say? A: But supposing the book is great.
Matt: 我能说什么呢 Alonso:但前提是假设这本书写的很好
C: I have a lot of… A: This is a sin of commission.
Christy: 我有很多…… Alonso: 这也是一种过失吧
I have very intelligent friends, I do have some,
我有非常聪明的朋友 我确实有一些朋友
who say the book is really good.
说这本书很棒
They read the book and they’re like,
他们读过这本书 并且很喜欢它
“Oh, what a bomber, the book is great.”
“哇 令人震惊 这本书很棒”
Look, they must make sense to me, right? B: Yeah, well, I…
A: It was a book club fav apparently yeah, I, but I…
对我来说 这些评论肯定是有道理的 对吧? Ben: 对 但我……
Alonso: 显然 这只是原作读者的评价 但是我……
No, I’m sure obviously an interior monologues in a book would work.
不 很明显 可以确定的是 对一本书来说 内心独白很重要
A: Yes. B: I thought there were just no, I thought there were some development,
Alonso: 没错 Ben: 所以并不是(内心独白的问题) 是电影需要改进
some groundwork laid with Anne Hathaway.
一些基于安妮·海瑟薇的情感(需要改进)
And I thought, I thought she was fine.
我认为 她表现还行
Um, but there is, I thought really none with her.
呃 但 这或许与她无关
I mean, she really is sort of insufferable, bored through most of the movies.
我是说 大多数电影里 她真的让人无法忍受 让人觉得很无聊
You would never ever ever be friends.
男女主绝不会成为朋友
Anyone with any sort of degree of quality to their lifes,
一个人 对自己的生活品质没有高要求
any sort of decision-making that we would trust
不善于决策 我坚信
we never be friends with this guy in a billion years.
我永远不会和他成为朋友
And then, there are moments when he is fine,
可有些时候 他又还不错
but it’s either one or the other, there is no complication to have both,
上面只是分开谈每种情况 但一个人 很可能同时具有这两面
B: whatsoever. A: You would have to choose your friends for their looks
Ben: 无论怎么样 Alonso: 你如果凭借长相来选择朋友
to keep this guy around,
或许会和他(男主)成为朋友
because otherwise you would cut him off, you know.
否则的话 你绝不会与他交朋友 你懂的
Yeah, that story, he just, that character is not written with any degree of complexity at all.
从多个角度来看 故事中 他这个角色一点也不复杂
And they gave him a coke problem, which is also shorthand for he must be a shallow prick.
他是个瘾君子 这导致他必定是一个肤浅的混蛋
Like besides being on television, he also has a coke problem, that’s how they…
平时他也有些用药成瘾 他们就是因此(而难有进展)……
And movie’s where they, where somebody has to become famous,
借助电影 他们变得有名气
that they just feels like just a sort of lazy shorthand,
这让他们逐渐感到有点怠倦
and they do it for both characters.
他们为彼此做了许多
They both become famous at some point.
某种意义上 他们都出名了
Cause she then later becomes this popular novelist since like, oh, man.
因为 后来她成为了一位受欢迎的小说家 噢 天呐
The only thing this movie has to offer is the parade of horrible 90s fashions,
这部电影唯一的成功之处 是展示了九十年代的时尚服装
and the pop songs you wish you’d forgotten.
和那个时代里你希望已经忘记的流行音乐
Although I did like her Audrey Hepburn phase on July 15 2003,
虽然我确实喜欢她在2003年7月15号这一阶段的奥黛丽·赫本造型
she is very fetching in her little dress on her pixie cut.
她穿着小裙子 配上精灵般的发型 显得特别迷人
Yeah, it’s another, it’s like we already had Princess Diaries and Devil Wears Prada.
对 另一方面 这个电影就像之前她演的《公主日记》和《穿普拉达的女王》一样
Once again another movie that tries to convince us
这些电影 让我们再一次相信
that Anne Hathaway is just the ugliest dog that ever walked the face of the earth.
安妮·海瑟薇只是一只世界上的最丑的狗
Let it go.
先别管这些了
They’ll just try to flubdub so hard,
他们只会尽力哗众取宠
A: it’s like, I don’t know, just, there is Anne Hathaway just, B: that she burnt.
Alonso: 它就像 我不知道怎么说 安妮·海瑟薇只是 Ben: 她燃烧了自己
dying to come out, yeah, that’s ridiculous.
最终走向死亡 这真是太荒唐了
And I thought she was fine in this,
我觉得她还不错
I, except mean, she is, there are, I like Jim Sturgess,
客观上 她就是这种人 我喜欢的是吉姆·斯特吉斯
there’s obviously something they…
很显然 有些事他们……
C: Is there… A: they’re appealing for performance,
Christy: 这里…… Alonso: 他们渴望表演
but they, the script is not giving them anything to work with.
但剧本限制了他们展现自己
It’s not fair to judge anybody by this.
用这部电影 无法公正的评价他们
We should mention the director of this,
应当提一下 这部电影的导演
is Lone Scherfig. B: Yeah.
是罗勒·莎菲 Ben: 没错
Was a Danish director who did An Education a few years ago,
几年前 这位丹麦导演塑造了一个优秀的教育家形象
which was excellent, which was so freaking good.
那个角色非常成功
And had a much better script by Nick Hornby.
那部电影也有尼克·霍恩比写的(比《一天》)更好的剧本
But also L has the clothes though, here the sort of, some of the production values here.
但罗勒·莎菲服装上占优势 服装对电影来说也是很重要的
C: It does have that going for it. A: Yeah, I know.
Christy: 这部电影服装上占优势 Alonso: 嗯 我知道
C: But there’s just no script, yeah. A: No.
Christy: 它只是没有好的剧本而已 Alonso: 没错
C: Tracing numbers? B: Yeah, it was painful.
Christy: 评分是多少呢 Ben: 呃 很惨淡
What do you have, uh, Matt we don’t talk to.
Matt 还没说呢 评分是多少
C: I can’t remember. A: Don’t know, I…
Christy: 我不记得了 Alonso: 不知道 我……
C: It’s down the other page. B: Down the other page.
Christy: 在另外一页 Ben: 在另一页
My, my number is important, I give it a zero.
我的分数很重要 我给0分
Oh, I didn’t see it.
噢 因为我还没看(这部电影)
I did give it a 3.7 just again like cause
我给3.7分 原因像上面所说
I think it looks pretty great and the clothes.
我认为它服装很好
Yeah, I gave it a 2.2 for hairstyles,
因为发型不错 我给2.2分
and that’s all that.
这就是我们所有的评分
Yeah, wow, I come in as the alone man here,
呀 只有我还没评分了啊
I gave it a 2.1.
我给2.1分
Nothing I, nothing I hate more than a movie that is,
没有什么比一部非常慢节奏的电影
painfully painfully slow and dull, then,
更令我讨厌了
then tries to solve that problem by also being really sad.
然后就试着通过把故事变得悲伤 来解决所有的问题
Yeah, that’s a cheap, cheap way to kind of make the audience of all them.
这确实是个吸引观众的简单方法
B: Yeah. A: The whole passing of time thing,
Ben:没错 Alonso:只是随着时间的流逝
It just makes you feel like, “Oh, god,
你会对它感到失望 天呐
What, uh, another, how many more years until this movie is over?”
啊 你知道在这部电影里过了多少年吗?
literally, you know.
你知道的 这个意思
B: Yeah, It’s so. C: So don’t, don’t see it.
Ben:对 确实 Christy:所以千万不要看这部电影
So where are we in Tomato and on one day?
那我们的分数在《烂番茄》上的排多少
Anyway, first of all, we get, we come out to 2.7.
不管怎样 首先 我们给出了2.7的评分
Ok, ok.
行 行
Yeah, where is it, Matt?
嗳 Matt 分数多少
Uh, 28.
嗯 2.8
C: Yeah, there you go. B: Wow, we are rolling on it.
Christy:给你 Ben:哇 我们在分数上面徘徊
M: Right there.
Matt:就在这里
C: Bye bye, have fun.
Christy:再见 祝你开心
[Presented by the TYT Network]
[TYT网络出品]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频比较毒舌的评价了电影《一天》以及相关背景知识

听录译者

小怪

翻译译者

若拂

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2xKh3olZOw

相关推荐