未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

老了

Old

上周末我去了北方动漫展
Okay. So I went to Anime North this past weekend,
过去四年中
which is a convention I’ve been going to
每年我都参加这个大会
every year for the past four years.
忽然间 我心想
At some point, I thought to myself,
“今年我就满27岁了”
“Hum, I’m turning 27 this year. Ohh.”
我突然感觉自己老了
And then I just suddenly felt old.
看看周围
I looked around in the vicinity
是一片年轻人的海洋
and just saw an ocean of youth,
一时间 我感到自己和这里的人不太相称
and for a few minutes, I kinda felt out of place.
等等 且慢
Shh. Wait. Wait. Hold up.
我知道你想什么
I know want you’re thinking.
呆子 27岁?一点儿都不老
Dumb. 27? That’s not old at all.
你知道我的年龄吗?
Do you know how old I am?
可比27岁大多了
I’m in certain number greater than 27?
没错 这是真的
Yeah. Okay. Fair. That’s true.
也许你的年龄
You may be the age of that number,
比我的年龄大
which has been to be greater than my number,
我敢说还有比你年龄大的人
but I’m pretty sure there’s someone else older than you,
可能还有人比他们更大
and there’s probably someone else older than them.
其实无论什么时候都是这样 你知道吗?
In fact, at any given time, did you know this?
世界上只有一个最老的人
There can only be one oldest person in the world.
假如每个人都知道自己出生时间并准确到毫秒
Provided everyone knows the time of their birth down to the millisecond.
那是否意味着世界上只有一个人
Does that mean there can only be one person in the world
有权感觉老了?
who has the right to feel old?
当然不是这样
No, of course not.
这都是相对的
It’s all relative.
话说回来 我今年满27岁了
Again, I am turning 27 this year.
大概在我这个年纪 我父母生下了我姐姐
I am around the age my parents were when they had my older sister.
而我现在还没结婚
And here I am, not even married yet.
事实上我姐姐也没结婚
In fact, neither are my sisters.
我很清楚我父母希望
And I’d pretty sure my parents would like
在人生的晚年能有几个孙子陪他们
to have some grandkids at some point in this lifetime.
这让我感到多少有些压力
These are the kind of pressures that get to me.
我经常在脸书上
Every now and then, I go through my Facebook
浏览留言
and catch a glimpse of my feed.
看到如 某某和某某刚结婚了
And it’s like so and so just got married.
某某和某某有了他们第二个孩子!
Oh! So and so just have their second kid. Oh!
而我现在还觉得自己是个孩子
And here I am, thinking I’m still a kid.
总之 这是内心感受
Well, at heart, anyway,
我敢肯定我这辈子都会这样
and I’m pretty sure I’ll be this way for the rest of my life.
我的身体开始衰老了
My body may start feeling old.
我现在已经感觉到新陈代谢的速度下降了
Tut! I’m already feeling it right now with my declining metabolism.
是这样吧?
Am I right? Ha ha ha.
但我会尽量保持健康的心态
But I will do what it takes to keep my mind useful.
我不想变成一个倔老头
I don’t wanna become one of those old grumpy dudes
坐在门廊前的摇椅上
who just sit on the rocking chair on the front porch
批判见到的一切事情
critiquing everything in their filled vision.
我希望到了七十岁
I wanna be seventy years old
还能说几句俏皮话
and still be able to make puns
让我的孙辈们能勉强的容忍我
that my grandkids develop a grudging tolerance for.
我为自己的人生进程是否缓慢感到吃惊
It makes me wonder if I’m just slow with these life advance.
当然我明白不应将人生步伐与别人做比较
Of course I know I shouldn’t compare the pace of my life with others,
每个人的人生旅途都有自己的速度
because everyone travels at their own speed.
但有时仍会使我担心
But it still makes me worry sometimes about
一切真的晚了吗?
when will things actually feel late?
你知道什么是有趣的吗?
You know what’s fun to witness?
当中学生觉得自己老了
When high school kids think they feel old,
他们将通过初一的生活来发现自我
they go through freshman year ready to discover themselves
并培养他们青少年的特性
and develop their teenage identities.
他们到了高一
The moment they hit the tenth grade,
就开始讨厌新生
they begin spiting the new freshmen
只因为这些新生比他们年轻
just for being younger than them.
天哪 朋友
Oh, my God. Buddy!
你说今年的新生? ew
Did you say the freshmen this year? Like, ew.
Ew…w…w…w…
Ew…w…w…w…
天哪 新生?
Oh, my god. Right? Like, ugh, freshman?
六个月前的我们完全不像他们
Like, we weren’t totally them six months ago.
Ewe
Ewe.
你想要 去 星巴克吗
You wanna, like, go to like star, like Bucks,
或去哪……?
or something… like?
这种情况每年都会持续直到毕业班
And this just continues every year until senior year,
至少他们看待自己时很自负
where they’re pompous at least looking at themselves
或看不起低年级学生
or just looking down on every under classman,
就像他们在这个校园王国获得了权利
like they’ve somehow earned this authority over a kingdom?
但一切重新来过了
But then a reset happens.
总之 他们中大多数人毕业后步入大学
They graduate and head to college, most of them anyway,
又变成了一年级
and they become first years again.
然后高年级学生又看不起他们
where then being looked down on by the upper years.
这是双方的无限循环
It’s an infinite cycle in both directions.
我给你们个建议
Let me give you guys a tip.
别死脑筋地认为年长的人更聪明 更具智慧
Stop automatically thinking that older means smarter, or wiser.
觉得年轻意味着更笨拙 更天真
And that’s making younger mean dumber and more naive.
我说死脑筋
I say automatically
因为有些年轻人相当愚蠢
because some of the youth are actually pretty freaking stupid.
你必须承认这几乎是痛苦的见证
You gotta admit it’s almost painful to witness
一些年轻人在人生中做出糟糕的决定
some of them make all the poor decisions in their lives.
我的意思是
But that’s what I mean.
那些傻孩子在他们未来的人生中
Some of those dumbass kids stay dumbass kids
还是傻孩子
for the rest of their lives.
他们只是变老了
They just happen to grow older
在成人世界可以更自由的当傻子
and have more freedom to be dumbasses in the adult world.
有些人变老了 但没有真正长大
Some people grow older but they never grow up.
但除了那部分人
But aside from those people,
从长远来看
when you think about it in the long run,
下一代总会比他们的上辈人更聪明
the following generations will always be smarter than the previous.
他们应该这样
Or they should be anyway.
因为他们在年轻时学到了
Because they have more information available for them
更多有用的信息
to learn at a younger age.
世界上每时每刻发生的新鲜事
Every time something new happens in the world,
无论是历史事件还是科技进步
whether it’s a historical event or a technological advancement,
都被收集到已经存在
it’s collected into the accumulative knowledge
并从现在到未来一直存在的知识宝库中去
that’s been existing and will continue to exist from now and forever.
这是真的 唯一原因是人终将死亡
The only reason this is true is because people die.
如果人类长生不老
If people were immortal,
那我们就要用一生时间去扩展智慧
then we’d have a whole life to expand our intelligence.
但我们不能永生
But we’re not.
我们活着 将知识传递给下一代
We live. We pass on what we know to the next generation.
在我们死后 希望后代人能把
Then we die and hope the people we leave behind
我们造成的 并且无法解决的问题
are able to deal with the problems we caused
解决掉
and weren’t able to solve.
事实上 人类已经这样做了很久了
The fact that human species have made it this far is simply amazing.
那么什么时候才能觉得自己老了?
So when can you feel old?
在任何时候吗?
Is it any time?
或者每个人是不一样的取决于
Is it different per person depending on the consequences of their lives
他们的生活和环境因素吗?
and the environmental factors that affect the upbringing?
我想是当你自己不再成长的时候吧
I think it’s when you become the oldest that you yourself can ever be.
就像临死之前?
So like right before you die then?
我想是的
Yeah. I guess so.
该死 真是充满诗意
Damn. That’s poetic.
或是让人毛骨悚然
Or just morbid.
没错
True.
这是Crunchyroll公司给您带来的一段视频
This video’s been brought to you by Crunchyroll.
我知道的一件事是 无论多大年纪 我都会看动漫
One thing I know I’ll still be watching in my senior years is anime.
请参考CRUNCHYROLL.COM/DOMICS
Head over to CRUNCHYROLL.COM/DOMICS.
点击下面的链接 尽情地去看动漫吧
Link below and go ham and cheese on some anime,
因为你会得到30天的免费高级会员
cause you’ll get a free premium membership for thirty days.
高级会员?那是什么?
Premium? What’s that?
让我告诉你
Well, let me tell ya.
无广告和1080p高清 所有剧集都将在日本官方上映一小时后发布
Ad free and 1080p episodes as soon as one hour after release in Japan.
毫不夸张地说 他们的专业字幕很棒
Not to mention their professionally subtitled none of that we dub nonsense.
一个实用的app几乎兼容所有设备
And a convenient app on nearly every device.
除了《进击的巨人》 《我的英雄学院》点击率也是遥遥领先
Aside from Attack On Titan, Bokuno Hero Acadimia is getting pretty lead.
我强烈推荐你去看
I definitely recommended.
再说一遍是CRUNCHYROLL.DOM/DOMICS
Again that’s CRUNCHYROLL.DOM/DOMICS.
点击描述中的链接 尽情享受吧
Link in the description. Enjoy.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你觉得自己老吗?其实还有比你更老的人。我们不要拿自己的人生和别人做比较,每个人人生的步伐都是不同的。

听录译者

Clara

翻译译者

摩鲤鱼

审核员

审核团审核员XD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUnobJp3eH0

相关推荐