ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何处理好职场人际关系? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何处理好职场人际关系?

Office Politics - How to Deal with Workplace Politics

你是否在你的新工作中
Have you picked up on some bad office politics
遭遇了一些不好的办公室政治
at your new job
你是否想知道
and you’re wondering
如何避免里面的雷区
how to navigate through the landmines?
我是Adriana Girdler
My name is Adriana Girdler
CornerStone Dynamics的校长
I’m president of CornerStone Dynamics
也是一个经验丰富的专家
and a productivity expert.
无论你是一个公司的新人
Office politics can be tricky to navigate
还是一个初入职场的新人
whether you’re new to an organization
办公室政治都是很难驾驭的
or let alone, new to the working world
在这期节目中我会给你关于在复杂的办公室政治
and this video I’m going to give you five tips on
中生存的五个建议
how to survive those tricky office politics.
建议一:不要站队
Tip number one: don’t pick sides.
无论做什么
Whatever you do
你都应该保持中立
I want you to remain neutral.
把自己当成瑞典
Think of yourself as Switzerland
那么 当有两个部门
so when there’s two departments
互相对立 彼此抗衡
that are pinning themselves against each other
也可能是有两个人
or let alone two individuals,
如果你想对双方都保持
you want to remain professional
专业及友好的话
and friendly to both sides.
那你就要安于当下的工作环境
Stay in that working environment
并专注你手头的工作
and tasks that you have to do at hand
如果有些谈话涉及
and if a conversation does go to where
人身攻击 像有的人说
it’s the personal, like someone says,
“我受不了那群销售 他们都不干正事儿”
“I can’t stand sales, they don’t do their job”
或者“他们什么都不知道”
or”they don’t know anything,”
不要在意 如果要回应你可以说
ignore it and what you can reply back with is,
那我们能做些什么
well what is it that we can do
引导他们直至成功所需的样子?
in order to give training on what they need to be successful?
你真的必须稳妥处理并保持中立
You really have to play it safe here and be neutral.
建议二:
Tip number two:
你应该做记录
I want you to document.
好吗
Okay
只有在办公室政治变得非常糟糕的时候
it’s only when office politics gets really bad
我才会这么建议建议
that i really suggest this
但你或许会想要记录
but you may want to document
哪些人参加了 他们赞成的是什么
who is at meetings, what was agreed to,
时间和日期等
what time and date that all of that happened
然后把它放入单独的文档里
and just keep it in a separate file
因为今后最糟糕的事
because the worst thing is down the road
就是有人真的跟你说了一堆
when someone actually says to you,
你并不赞同的废话
but we didn’t agree to this, blah blah blah,
然后办公室政治开始上演
and then the office politics start to come into play,
而至少你此时
you at least
还有有一些从专业角度
have some documentation that indicates
进行的记录——
from a professional standpoint:
那些大家都赞成的观点
the agreement that everyone came to.
这真的可以化解一个充满火药味的局面
It can really defuse a very ignited situation
并最终帮你保持中立
and ultimately will help you to be neutral.
建议三:不要人身攻击
Tip number three: don’t get personal.
如今的办公室政治有时真的很讨厌
Now office politics at times can get pretty nasty
而每个人都会生气
and people can get angry,
生气时说的话也真的很伤人
they can say things that can be really hurtful.
此时不要和他们一般见识
Do not sink to their level,
因为他们正在气头上
they are emotionally charged at this point.
但你不一定也得跟着生气
You don’t have to be.
记住 尽量保持中立
Remember, be neutral as possible.
不要堕落到那个层次
Now don’t sink to the level
并要意识到
and also realize this:
就算其他人在生气 那也与你无关
when someone’s really angry,it’s not about you.
是他们的问题 他们应该做个深呼吸
It’s about them. It’s their issue so take a deep breath.
这里有一些很好的正念技巧
There’s some great mindfulnesstechniques
我在另一个视频里说过
I have in another video
这可以帮你解决这个问题 你可以看看
that can help you through this so check it out.
不过记得深呼吸
But take your deep breaths,
不要自责 要明白这跟你无关
don’t take it personal and realize it is not about you,
这是其他人的错 而且最后
it’s this other person and ultimately,
他们无论如何都应该为朝你嚷嚷道歉
they should be apologizing to you anyway for the yelling
因为这是非常没有职业素养的
because that is very unprofessional.
建议四:远离八卦
Tip number four: stay away from gossip.
如今这个可能很好理解
Now this may seem like a no-brainer
而且我知道你可能会说
and I know you’re probably saying,
我当然不会这样做
of course I wouldn’t do it,
但是 嘿 等一下
but hey, stop.
我得告诉你 很多时候
I’m gonna tell you, a lot of times
我们都可能掉进这个陷阱
we can get caught in that trap
尤其当我们还是新人
particularly when we’re new of
并且想寻找新的工作伙伴时
trying to find our new work friends
因此我们可能会和一些
and therefore hang out with people
爱八卦的人混在一起
that perhaps are gossiping
而这些人我们应该敬而远之
and that we shouldn’t be hanging around with
因为我们还不了解任何人
but because we don’t know anybody we are.
公司里的人知道哪些是长舌妇
Perpetual gossipers,people know them in the organization
而人们也会向长舌妇打听八卦
and people call them out for it
所以你不要与这种品行的人
so you really don’t want to be associated with
产生什么瓜葛
individuals of that nature.
和一个能指导你的人
Find people who you can hang around with
在一起 并远离八卦
who will be your mentors and stay away from the gossip,
它不值得你费时费力
it is not worthy energy and effort,
无论它听起来有多好
no matter how good it may sound
它其实都不好 所以远离它
it is not, so stay away.
建议五:选择积极的态度
Number five: choose positivity.
生命中的美好在于 你有选择的权利
Here’s the beauty of life: you have choice.
你面对所有事都有选择
You have choice in everything you do
而在面对办公室政治的时候 选择积极
and when it comes to office politics,choose positivity.
有的时候办公室政治
Sometimes office politics,
会遍布我们四周
if there’s a lot of it going around,
让我们感到失落 变得消极
it could bring us down and the negativity
并开始沉浸其中 然后
can start to come and play
我们陷入消极怪圈
and then we spin into that negative cycle.
不要这样做
Don’t do it.
选择积极 你可以的
Choose positivity. You have a choice.
从不同的角度看事情
Look at things in a differentperspective.
每个人其实都好
Everyone ultimately is good.
没有人活着就是为了
No one wakes up on purpose
找茬指责别人
to blame somebody for something,
但这个真的会发生
but yet that can happen.
所以 要以积极的态度面对事情
So look at things from a positive standpoint,
要有同情心
have some compassion,
给他人以基本的信任
give people the benefit of the doubt
但也要做你自己 因为
but be yourself because the way you
你对外界的态度会以十倍回到自己身上
exude yourself comes back to you tenfold
所以选择保持积极
So choose positivity
并且我向你保证 你也会感受到正能量
and I promise you positivity will come back to you as well
我希望这些建议能帮助你
I hope these tips help you
去处理所有你可能会遇到的办公室政治
really deal with any office politics you may be coming across.
如果你有其它相关的建议 请在下方评论区留言
If you like these tips please write in the comments below,
“努力生存 蓬勃发展”
“survive and thrive,”
因为这就是职场的真谛
because that’s what it’s all about in the working world.
非常感谢
Thank you so much,
想看下期视频请订阅我的频道
until the next video please subscribe to my channel,
点赞并转发给你的朋友
give it a thumbs up, pass it off to your friends,
家人和同事
family and colleagues
我们下期节目见
and I will talk to you next time.
再见!
See ya!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

5个建议帮你在职场权术中更好的生存和发展。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

春风十里不如你

审核员

审核员_Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJrZLbxEJA

相关推荐