ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

趣味英语:一些提供食物和饮料的单词或者短语 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

趣味英语:一些提供食物和饮料的单词或者短语

Offering Food & Drinks - Learn English Expressions & Vocabulary | English Speaking Practice Lesson

朋友们你们好 欢迎回来我是Niharika
Hi, friends welcome back to a new lesson. I am Niharika.
在本节课中
Well in today’s lesson,
我们要学习一些单词 有关于
we are gonna look at some vocabulary related to
如何提供食物和饮料给客人
offering food and drinks to your guests.
所以如果你家里经常有客人
So if often you have guests at home,
我们今天要学习的是如何招待客人
how do you offer or how do you show off your hospitality skills
如何展示你的待客之道
is what we are gonna learn today.
你可以用以下四个问题
So we have 4 questions
来给客人提供食物和饮料
that you can use to offer food and drinks,
我们还有一些表达方式
and then we have expressions
给客人用来接受或者拒绝主人的提议
to accept or to refuse.
那么我们现在就开始吧
So let’s get started,
第一个你可以使用或询问客人的问题是
the first question that you can use or you can ask your guests is
你还想再来点红酒吗
would you like some more wine?
你必须得表现得
Okay so you have to be
礼貌且周到
really nice and polite,
如果你觉得
and if you think
你的客人需要再来一杯红酒
that your guest needs another glass of wine,
那么你可以提出这个问题
then you can put up this question.
你想要再来点红酒吗
Would you like some more wine?
没必要一定是红酒
Okay, now not necessary that it has to be wine,
这只是个例子
this is just an example.
它可以是任何东西 比如
It can be anything like
你想再来点啤酒吗
would you like some more beer?
你想再来点三明治吗
Would you like some more sandwiches?
好的 现在再看另一个
Okay, let’s have a look at another question
可以问客人的问题
that you can ask your guests
您需要再来点面包吗
can I get you some more bread?
或许你们现在在吃晚餐
Okay, now probably you are at your dinner table,
你 以及所有的客人
and you…all the guests
坐在一起 边吃边聊 相谈甚欢
are sitting and having a good time eating and talking,
这时你觉得
and then you think that
客人可能还需要来点面包
okay probably the guests need some more bread,
那么你要如何去提供面包给他们
so how would you offer some more bread?
那这个正好就是你可以用英语问的
Well, this is the right question
一个地道的问题
that you can ask in English.
您需要再来点面包吗
Can I get you some more bread?
您需要再来点米饭吗
Can I get you some more rice?
您还要再来点鸡肉吗
Can I get you some more chicken?
好的 所以如果你觉得
Okay so if you think
客人的盘子看起来不是很满
that the guest’s plate doesn’t look too full,
那么也许是时候
and probably it’s time
用这个问题向他们提供食物
to offer some more food then use this.
我们继续看另一个
Let’s move on to another question
你可以问的问题
that you can ask, which is
你还需要再来点儿甜点吗
do you have room for some more dessert?
是时候享用甜点了
Now it’s time for some dessert,
如果你喜欢甜食 那么当然
if you have a sweet tooth then, of course,
你可以要一些甜点
you can ask for some more dessert.
如果你认为你的客人
If you think your guests
绝对需要些甜点
definitely need some more dessert,
那么你将如何提问
then how would you offer?
你可以说
Well, you can say
再来一点儿甜点可以吗
do you have room for some more dessert?
这里的“空间”实际上是指
Now here the word room actually means
你胃里还塞得下食物吗
do you have some space in your tummy?
好的 最后一个问题
Okay, alright, and then the last question
人们通常在结束时会问
that usually people end up asking is:
肉吃饱了吗?
Have you got enough meat?
刚刚肉够吃吗?
Have you got enough meat there?
或你在这吃饭吃饱了吗
Or have you got enough rice there?
你只需要确保
So you’re just making sure
你的客人很享受食物
that your guest is enjoying the food
如果他或她还需要点别的
and if he needs or she needs anything alse,
那你可以拿来给她或他
then you can get it for her or for him okay?
所以 这四个问题可以
So these are the four questions that
让你用来给客人提供食物和饮料
you would use to offer food and drinks,
现在我们来学习如何接受主人的好意
and now let’s learn how to accept it.
如果有人向你提供什么东西
Now if someone is offering you something,
你会如何回答
how would you reply?
你可以说 好的 谢谢 比如
Oh yes please, so for example,
你想再来点红酒吗
would you like some more wine?
如果我是客人的话
And I’m the guest here,
我会说 是的 我想再来点红酒
and yes I would like to have some more wine.
我也会说 好的 谢谢
Then I’m gonna say oh, yes please and
当别人给我递红酒时
the moment that I am being served some more wine
我也会说 谢谢
then I would also say thank you.
好的 麻烦你了 然后我会说谢谢
So oh yes please and then I’ll say thank you.
说谢谢对方就行了
Just a little more, thank you.
我能再给你来点面包吗
So can I get you some more bread?
然后我会说
and I would say that
再来一点就好 然后说谢谢
just a little more and then thank you okay.
另一种接受别人东西的说法是
And then another way for accepting the offer is
那真是好极了 谢谢你啊
that would be great thank you.
比如 你还需要……吗
So, for example, do you have some…,
你还能吃得下甜点吗
do you have room for some more dessert?
是的 我喜欢吃甜食
And yes I do have a sweet tooth
我特别喜欢吃甜点 我喜欢焦糖布丁
and I love desserts, I love caramel pudding,
也喜欢冰激凌
I love ice creams.
是的 我还吃得下
So yes I do have some more room,
我会说 那真是好极了 谢谢
so I would say that would be great, thank you.
你可以用这个说法来接受别人的食物
Okay, so this is the way you will accept the offer,
那么如果你很饱了
and if you are too full,
你再也吃不下了
you have no room in your stomach,
你要如何拒绝呢
then how would you refuse?
不了 我不用了
Well, no, not for me.
同样的 当你拒绝别人时
Now again when you’re refusing
你也要以谢谢结尾
you should always end it with thank you.
那样会让人觉得你很有礼貌
Okay, so that makes you sound really polite.
比如 你还要再来点红酒吗
So, for example, would you like some more wine?
不 我不要了 谢谢
No, not for me, thank you.
下一个是 我的食物已经够吃了
Next one I have got enough.
那么我们继续看下去
So let’s have a look.
你还需要再来点面包吗
Can I get you some more bread?
不 我的够吃了 意思是说
Oh, I’ve got enough so which means that
你盘子里不需要更多面包了
you don’t need any more bread in your plate.
所以你会说 我的够吃了
So you’ll say I’ve got enough
然后再次以谢谢结尾
and then again end it with thank you.
不 我吃饱了 比如
No,I’m good, so, for example,
你还吃得下甜点吗
do you have room for some more dessert,
你太饱了
and then you’re just too full,
那么你会说
so you would say
不了 我可以了 谢谢
no, I’m good, thank you.
接下来是最后一个拒绝对方的说法
And then the last way to refuse an offer is
我很饱了
I’m too full.
这里的“满”
So here, the word “full”
意思是说 你肚子里已经没有空间
it means that you have no room,
没有地方了
no space in your tummy
因为你吃太多了
because you have eaten too much.
所以你再也吃不下了
So now you can’t eat any more.
所以这是拒绝对方的另一种说法
So this is another way to refuse the offer.
可以了 就是这四个问题
Alright. So, these are the four questions
可以用来让你给客人提供食物
that you can use to offer food.
这是你接受对方的说法
This is the way you will accept it,
这是你拒绝对方的说法
this is the way you will refuse it,
现在我们来看看一些表达
and now let’s have a look at some expressions
它们可以帮助你
that would help you
做出选择并且感谢主人
to give choices and also thank the host.
这有一些表达 你可以用来
Now here are some expressions that you can use
向你的客人提供选择
to give options to your guests.
有时候 家里会有很多食物
Now at times, there are too many things at home that
可以让你用来招待客人
you can offer to your guests.
那么你该怎么做呢
Now how do you do that?
有一个很完美的问题 你可以问
Well, this is a perfect question that you can ask,
你想要冰激凌还是蛋糕
would you like some ice-cream or cake?
你准备了冰激凌作为甜点
Now you have ice cream for dessert
同时还准备了蛋糕作为甜点
and you also have some cake for dessert.
现在是时候问你的客人
So now it’s time to ask your guests that
他们更喜欢哪个 他们想吃哪个
what would they prefer? What would they like to eat?
所以你可以问
So you can ask
你想再来点冰激凌或蛋糕吗
would you like some ice cream or a cake?
那如果你是客人
Now if you are the guest,
你要如何回答这个问题呢
how would you answer this question?
第一个选择是 都可以 谢谢
Well the first option “either, please.”
这里的“任意一个”意思是 随便 都行
Now “either” it means that it doesn’t matter.
你可以吃冰激凌
You’re okay having some ice cream.
也可以吃蛋糕
You’re also okay having some cake.
所以都没问题
So it doesn’t matter.
如果你喜欢冰激凌
Okay, so you like ice cream,
也喜欢蛋糕
you also like cake.
那就没问题 主人来决定就可以了
So it’s alright. Whatever suits the host.
你就可以说 都可以的 麻烦你了
So you can say “either, please .” Okay?
另一个是 两个都要 麻烦你了
The other one “both, please.”
好的 我喜欢冰激凌
Oh, yes. I love ice-creams.
我也喜欢蛋糕 而且我是个大吃货
I love cake and I’m a big foodie.
所以我两个都要吃
So I would like to eat both.
所以如果你饿了 非常饿
So if you are starving, you are absolutely hungry,
并且你喜欢吃冰激凌和蛋糕
and you love eating ice cream as well as cake,
那么直接说 两个都要 谢谢
then go ahead say both please.
那如果你
Okay, and if you
更喜欢其中一种 比如你喜欢冰激凌
prefer something like probably you like ice cream
胜过蛋糕
a little more than cake,
那你可以说 我更想吃冰激凌
then you can say, I would prefer ice cream.
所以你得表明你的偏好
Okay, so here you show your preference,
你想 冰激凌和蛋糕都吃
here you would like to have both ice cream and the cake,
如果你说 都行 谢谢 那就真的是都可以了
and if you say either please then it really doesn’t matter.
好的 现在是时候感谢主人了
Okay. And then it’s time to thank your host,
你要怎么做
how would you do that?
第一种说法是
Well the first way to do that
食物很美味
is the food was scrumptious.
意思是说 你必须表达出这个意思
So which means that you have to
即使你不喜欢这些食物
even if you don’t like the food,
但是你的赞美很重要
but it’s important for you to appreciate.
那你如何赞美呢
So how would you appreciate
通过用一个很棒的形容词 美味的
by using a great adjective by saying scrumptious.
食物很美味 食物很好吃
The food was scrumptious, the food was excellent,
食物非常棒
the food was wonderful.
你还可以说这些食物让人赏心悦目
You can also say that was lovely.
可能你喜欢蛋糕
So probably you loved the cake
你喜欢它的口感
and you loved the taste of it.
所以你非常想夸这个蛋糕
So particularly you would like to appreciate the cake,
那你就可以说蛋糕很美味
then you would say oh the cake was lovely
或者它简直是美味 还有最后一种说法
or that was just lovely okay and then the last way
我需要菜谱
is I need the recipe.
如果你真的喜欢你所吃的食物
So if you really liked what you ate,
但你也许不是很擅长这道菜
and probably you are not that great in it,
你就可以询问它的菜谱
so you can ask for the recipe.
这是赞美的另一种说法
So this is also another way of appreciating.
你可以说 这个菜太好吃了
So you can say oh the food was just excellent,
这个肉做的太好吃了 我想知道它的做法
the meat was so well cooked, I need the recipe please.
在这意思是
Okay so here it means
你在赞美你吃的肉
that you are appreciating the meat that you ate okay.
好了 希望这节课能对你有所帮助
So hope this lesson is helpful to you,
下次你去拜访某人的时候
the next time you’re visiting someone
或你在家招待客人时 试试使用这些表达吧
or you are having guests at home use these expressions
因为这会让人觉得你十分自信
because that would help you to sound really confident,
之后 我还会带来新的课程
and I’ll be back with a new lesson soon,
在那之前多保重
till then you take care.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于接待客人时,主人给客人提供食物和饮料的几种表达方式;以及客人如何对主人作出回应的几种表达方式。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

不动声色LW

审核员

审核员SY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxmCFBqmry8

相关推荐