ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

“自制”小岛 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“自制”小岛

Off the Grid on a Homemade Island

(bright music)
[欢快的音乐]
有些人说 这种生活太不正常了
你想对他们说什么
– [Wayne] Thank you very much.
非常感谢
(Catherine laughs)
[凯瑟琳 笑]
《伟大的故事》之野外漂浮生活
– I’m Catherine, and this is my husband Wayne.
我是凯瑟琳 这是我丈夫维恩
– I’m Wayne, and welcome to Freedom Cove.
我是维恩 欢迎来到自由湾
We live in a secluded cove.
我们住在一个僻静的小海湾
The only options we have to get here is by water.
到这里的唯一途径是走水路
There are no road accesses.
没有陆路
The water is our highway.
水路就是我们的公路
– [Catherine] Everything that you see here
你在我们家里所能看到的一切
in our home is floating.
都是漂浮着的
We are tied to shore with lines.
我们用绳索连接陆地
We are not anchored.
并没有下锚
We have our main living house,
我们有自己的主屋
we have the dance floor, the lighthouse building,
舞池 灯塔
four greenhouses.
还有四个温室棚
As I started to grow the garden and make it larger,
因为我建了花园 并准备扩建
then we had to have more space for that garden.
所以得有更大的地方才行
– Everything’s done with a handsaw and hammer.
一切都是用手锯和锤子打造的
No power tools.
没电力工具
I know every board and nail by name.
这里的一砖一瓦我都熟悉
It’s about 500 tons.
这里大约有500吨
A million pounds that I’m floating.
也就是一百万磅的重量漂浮在水上
I’ve been building tree forts since I was seven.
我七岁就开始建树屋了
And I said,”Well, Dad, “I’m putting a tree fort in the ocean.” No,
我对我爸说:“我在海里造了个树屋”
你晕过船吗?
when I go to town I get landsick.
不 去镇上时候我晕陆地
– Mm-hmm.
好吧
– The thing about living in Clayoquot Sound on the west coast of Vancouver Island is
在温哥华岛西海岸的 克拉阔特湾
it’s the richest biomass on Earth,
物产极为丰富
so the opportunity to fish for dinner is big.
所以钓些鱼作为晚餐基本没问题
I just get in my canoe and paddle out,
我就坐进小皮筏子 划出家
in 10 minutes I can catch a fish.
大概十分钟我就能钓一条鱼
But when it’s windy and too rough out there,
但是风浪太大的时候
I can lay on the couch and fish out of the house.
我就躺在沙发上 把钩伸到屋外钓鱼
I was hoping to make a
我曾希望能作为一个艺术家
lot more money as an artist,
能多赚点儿钱
so subsistence living was our only opportunity
所以我们只能自给自足
to have anything as artists.
利用身边的东西来创作
We could never buy real estate, so we had to make our own.
我们一直买不起房产 只能自己建一个
It was a great opportunity
这真的是个非常好的机会
to actually move away from the city,
让我们真正地离开城市
to see if we could prosper out here.
去尝试在野外富足起来
Now 24 years later, we’re still doing it.
现在二十四年过去了 我们依然有条不紊
– I can’t imagine living any other way.
我没法想象其他的生活方式
I feel completely fulfilled.
我感到无比满足
– (laughs) That’s good, hon.
[笑] 亲爱的 那太好了
(Catherine laughs)
[凯瑟琳 笑]
That’s really nice.
真的很棒
I’m working on it.
我一直为此而努力呢

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

自给自足的世外桃源

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

风雨

审核员

审核员_JW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9WWzbzevTA

相关推荐