未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

不忍直视的中情局外勤工具

Object of Intrigue: A CIA-Issued Rectal Tool Kit For Spies

间谍的物品
美国中央情报局间谍专用的直肠工具箱
当我看到专门为间谍准备的直肠工具箱的时候
What I see when I look at the rectal tool kit is
我看到了一个在情报工作中解决问题的好方法
a great example of problem solving in the intelligence world.
科技的存在是为了解决难题
Technology is designed to fix hard problems.
我是Vince Houghton博士
My name is Dr. Vince Houghton.
国际间谍博物馆的馆长兼历史学家
I’m the historian and curator here at the International Spy Museum.
国际间谍博物馆拥有世界上规模最大的
The International Spy Museum has the largest
间谍文物的公开展览
public display of espionage artifactsanywhere in the world.
训练挂锁 情报局用各种锁的剖面训练人员
烟斗枪 可近距离射杀
我经常会看到游客看着逃跑展柜
From time to time, I’ll see visitorslooking at our escape and evasion case,
里面有所有可以帮你脱离困境的工具
which is all the tools to help you get out of a bad situation.
你可以看到他们的目光
And you can just watch their eyes
从一件展品移到另一件展品
as they go from artifact to artifact,
直到最后锁定在直肠工具箱上
until they lock on to the rectal tool kit.
你就好像是能看到他们在想什么
It’s almost like you can see their brain working,
然后他们脑子里会有个灯泡亮起来
and then the light bulb pops:
“认真的吗?”
“Are you kidding me?”
在我手中的就是一个在冷战高峰期
What I have in my hand is a CIA-issued rectal tool kit,
美国中央情报局特工所配备的直肠工具箱
given to CIA officers during the height of the cold war.
制作直肠工具箱的材料稍有不同
So the materials that rectal tool kits are made of varies to a degree.
但是要确保的是那个材料
But you want to make sure that you have a material
不会形变成尖角
that does not have the chance of having sharp edges
或者出现任何碎裂的情况
or any kind of splintering effect,
因为我们是要将工具箱放在身体敏感的部位
because of the sensitive places that we’re putting this.
这个材料还必须经过精密加工
It also has to be finely machined.
密封性也必须很好
The seals have to be very tight,
这不仅是为了防止某些东西渗透进工具箱
not only to prevent things from seeping into the actual tool kit itself,
也是为了当你使用这种特殊的工具时
but aslo so that you don’t have any kind of sharp edges or ridges
不会因为利刃或是隆起的部分而受伤
that could possibly injure you when you’re using this particular artifact.
这个工具箱能够让间谍随身携带
What the tool kit allows them to do is have on hand
让他们有许多脱离困境的方法
ways to get them out of a bad situation:
比如说 能够用这些工具开锁 在门上钻洞
to pick a lock, to drill your way through a door,
或是挖出一条小隧道 找到出路
to a kind of carve your wayto make a small tunnel.
想一下你或许能够越狱的
Think of all the different ways
所有不同的方法
that you could maybe break out of a jail cell,
比如藏着蛋糕里的东西
like the, you know, things that peoplemight bake into a cake.
这些都被装在这个工具箱里
Well, these are all encompassed inside this tool kit.
因为守卫会将你关在一个地方
Because guards are gonna put you in a place
并说“门都被锁上了
say “all the doors locked,
我们不需要在这个家伙身上花太多精力”
we don’t have to really pay a lot of attention to this guy.”
因为他们不可能想到在你身上有那些工具
Because they don’t think that you have these tools with you.
如果你真的带有那些工具 那么你逃脱的可能性就变大很多
And if you do, you have a huge advantage.
在情报机构制造这些间谍小器具的人
These people who work in intelligence agencies building these gadgets
被给予的是一些不可能完成的任务
are given some impossible tasks.
而他们正尝试找到解决这些不可能问题的方法
And they’re trying to figure out ways to solve the impossible problem.
所以 这个工具就是很好的佐证 对吧?
So this is a greatindication of that, right?
你提出了一个困境 比如
You present a problem, say,
如果我们的人被抓并且被搜过身
if our guy’s captured and he’s searched,
而且是被脱光了搜身
let’s say he’s strip-searched,
那么我们怎么才能把这些
how do we provide him with the tools
能够帮助他逃脱困境的工具提供给他呢?
to help him escape from this terrible situation?
那么 这个时候就是直肠工具箱发挥作用的时候了
Well, there’s your rectal tool kit.
而有些时候 拥有工具箱与否就关乎到你的生死了
And sometimes, this is amatter of life and death.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

直肠工具箱的秘密

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

溢心

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98cl0z2YPzs

相关推荐