ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

讣告 – 一个坟墓起点 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

讣告 - 一个坟墓起点

Obituary - A Grave Beginning (Cartoon Series Pilot)

要是罗伯先生不会死就好了
JUNE I wish Mr. Rabble didn’t have to die…
琼……
MR. CROCKER June…
每个人都难逃一死
MR. CROCKER Everyone dies eventually.
你和妈妈也会吗
JUNE Will you and Mom die?
嗯 是的 宝贝 我们也会
MRS. CROCKER Well, yes, honey, we will,
但是那将是很久很久以后——
MRS. CROCKER but that won’t be for a long, looooooong-
快点 琼 想在高中第一天就迟到吗
SANDY Hurry, up June! You don’t want to be late
for your first day of high school!
桑迪 等等 马上就好了
JUNE Just a moment, Sandy! Be right there!
你看我戴上帽子怎样
JUNE Do you think I should wear my beanie?
看上去挺漂亮的
SANDY I think it looks swell on you!
呃……
JUNE Hmm…
琼 你想太多了
June, you are over-thinking this
不如想想好多新朋友正在等着你呢
SANDY Instead just think of all those people
waiting to be your friends!
我只是怕有人觉得我奇怪
JUNE I just hope nobody thinks I’m weird.
怎么会有人那样想呢
SANDY Now why would anyone think that?
真的吗
JUNE Really?
哎呀 别像个麻烦的温迪 不就是上学嘛
SANDY Oh, June, don’t be such a
Worrisome Wendy, it’s just school!
噢!早上好 琼
LESTER CATFIELD Oh! Morning, June!

DMITRI Good morning, June.
早 卡特菲尔德 德米特里
JUNE Morning Mr. Catfield. Morning, Dmitri.
这里每个人都喜欢你 想知道为什么吗
SANDY Everyone here loves you and
you want to know why?
你是我们认识的最闪亮鲜活的人
SANDY You’re the sharpest living person any of us know!
只有我是活的好吧
JUNE I’m the only living person you-
琼 没想到你已经到上学的年纪了
GENERAL TRULISH GRAMPLIN June! I can’t believe you’re headed off
to school already!
而且不是其他学校 是以我命名的学校!
GENERAL TRULISH GRAMPLIN And not just any school!
The school named after me!
特雷里什•格兰普林普通中学
TRULISH GRAMPLINGeneral Trulish Gramplin!
我们一定要拍照纪念下这个时刻!
TRUISH GRAMPLINWe must commemorate this
moment with a photograph!
站拢 大家站拢一点
TRULISH GRAMPLIN Gather round, everyone! Gather round!
这真的不是什么大事……
JUNE This really isn’t a big deal guys…
胡说 这是你成长为女人的标志呀
LADY PLUME Nonsense. It’s like your coming out as a lady.
大伙笑起来哈
COLONIAL GHOST Everybody smile.
我不在的话你们不要紧吗
JUNE Are you guys gonna be okay without me?
[混杂的回应]
*Incoherent ghosts murmuring reassurance*
不用担心我们 去交新朋友吧
SANDY Don’t worry about us June.
Now get out there and make some friends!
[走廊中嘈杂的人声]
*Needlessly intimidating high school chatter*
她就是那个墓地的怪人
STUDENT #1 It’s that weird over the cemetery…
哦 我也听说过
STUDENT #2 Oh, I’ve heard about her.
她与众不同 无法理解 又吓人又烦
STUDENT #3 She is different and I don’t know her.
That frightens and upsets me.
会好起来的
JUNE This is going well…
女巫!
UNSEEN STUDENT Witch!
三 四 五 噢耶 安全着陆
SANDY Three, four, five. Oh, yay! Free parking!
这游戏有什么意思
DMITRI What is point of such game?
可以试试别的
SANDY We can try something else.
哎 没用的
GENERAL TRULISH GRAMPLIN Oh, it’s no use.
琼不在我们还能做什么
GENERAL TRULISH GRAMPLIN What else can we do with it doesn’t
involve June?
噢 我打赌琼一定知道的
SANDY Oh! I bet June would know!
好 那还等什么 去问琼吧
LESTER CATFIELD Well, what are we waiting for?
Let’s go ask June!
好了 鼻涕虫们 欢迎来到高一世界历史
COACH MCKINNEY All right, you sniveling bagworms,
welcome to freshman world history.
世界历史
COACH MCKINNEY History of the world.
卡尔马 沙威玛 还有达利•拉尔玛
COACH MCKINNEY Karma, shwarma, and the Dali Larma.
喂 讨厌鬼文斯•拉斯普 你丫的在干嘛
COACH MCKINNEY Now, crab daggit, Vince Rasp,
what are you doing that piss ant?
我只是在告诉他桌子在哪
VINCE RASP Just showing him where the desk is, sir.
算违反纪律?
VINCE RASP Is that a crime…?
文斯 把烟掐了 别给我顶嘴
COACH MCKINNEY Now rip torn it, Vince!
Don’t gimme none of that back-talking guff!
小子 我们这就去斯坦辅导员的办公室!
COACH MCKINNEY We’re taking a march to Counselor
Stein-Stein’s office right now, young man.
其他人把书打开 背国旗!
COACH MCKINNEY Everybody else, take out your books and…
start memorizing flags!
你就是那个墓地女孩 哈?
BLONDE GIRL So you’re the “Cemetery Girl,” huh?
哦 呃 我猜 是吧 其实我叫
JUNE Oh, um, yeah, I guess, but actually my name is Ju-
大家这样注视你 你得谅解
BLONDE GIRL You have to forgive everyone for staring.
毕竟以前没有人见过你
BLONDE GIRL Nobody’s ever seen you before.
For the longest time,
有人说你是某种由鹿组成的怪物呢
BLONDE GIRL people were saying you were some sort of monster made out of deer parts.
你以前是在家学习还是
BLONDE GIRL Were you homeschool or something?
呃……
JUNE Well…
不信神的易洛魁战士认为皇帝会保护他们
PURITAN GHOST And those godless Iroquois warriors thought their King Philip would protect them!
蒸汽给你无上的力量 甚至能向上游行驶
SKIPPER GHOST With steam you can harness unimaginable power
to even travel upriver!
我喜欢留一点锯齿状的边缘 好切得深些
EDMUND And I likes to leave it with some jagged edges, see?
To really cuts ’em deep!
是的
JUNE Yes…
哦 我只去过普通学校
BLONDE GIRL Well, I only ever went to normal school…
好了 我叫丽莎•罗斯
BLONDE GIRL Anyway… I’m Lisa Rose, and these
are my besties, Daisy and Violet.
她们是我的好朋友 戴西和维奥莱
LISA ROSE Anyway… I’m Lisa Rose, and these
are my besties, Daisy and Violet.
我们貌美如花!
DAISY We’re The Flowers!
噢 她在那里!
SANDY Oh, there she is!

JUNE Huh?
大伙儿 我找到琼了而且她还交了些朋友
SANDY I found June everyone!
And she’s already made a few friends.
一些朋友?太好了
LESTER CATFIELD A few friends? That’s good for business!
她们穿的是什么鬼
LADY PLUME What sort of ghastly things are they wearing?
我的雕像还是那么迷人 闪闪发光
GENERAL TRULISH GRAMPLIN That statue of me out front is spectacular!
Could use a spit shine though.
你还好吗 墓地女孩
LISA ROSE Is everything okay, Cemetery Girl?
哦哦 抱歉丽莎 我刚
JUNE Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry, Lisa, I jus-
不是丽莎 丽莎•罗斯
LISA ROSE Not, Lisa. Lisa ROSE.
对 丽莎•罗斯
DAISY Yeah. Lisa ROSE.
抱歉 丽莎•罗斯
JUNE Sorry, Lisa Rose.
这就是个小错 我相信你不会再犯的
LISA ROSE It was a simple mistake I’m sure you
won’t make it again.
你知道吗 我还挺惊讶的
LISA ROSE You know. I’m a bit surprised.
像你这种跟尸体生活的人打扮得倒还不错
LISA ROSE For someone who lives of corpses, you put
yourself together pretty well.
嗯 我特别喜欢你的项链
LISA ROSE Oh, I especially like your necklace.
哦 谢谢
JUNE Oh, thanks.
我可以用什么换
LISA ROSE What do you want for it?

JUNE What?
我看看 不行 不行
LISA ROSE Let’s see…
No… no…
天哪 琼她的包包就像个小型百货店!
SANDY Oh my goodness, June!
Her purse is like a tiny department store!
桑迪
JUNE Sandy!
嗯 眼力不错 但准确来说是金色
LISA ROSE Um, actually it’s blonde, but good effort.
我就用这个唇彩交换项链吧
Here we’ll trade for my lip gloss.
我爸会给我买支新的
LISA ROSE My daddy’ll just buy me a new one.
我一直想要那个唇彩
VIOLET I’ve always wanted that lip gloss.
闭嘴 维奥莱
LISA ROSE Shut up, Violet.
哇哦 闪闪发光的
SANDY Ooo, glitter…
不了谢谢 丽莎•罗斯 放回去
JUNE Uh, no thanks, Lisa Rose, you can put that down.
哦 抱歉
SANDY Oh, sorry.
抱歉 我没听清楚 你在拒绝我的礼物?
LISA ROSE I’m sorry. I don’t know if I heard
you correctly; you’re rejecting my gift?
不算礼物 如果你想
JUNE Well, it’s not really a gift if you want-
什么 难道项链饱含你和过逝双亲的感情
LISA ROSE What? Is that some sort of overly-sentimental
necklace from your dead parents?
呃 这个说法挺奇怪的嗯是
JUNE Um, that’s an oddly specific description…
and… yes.
哇哦 墓地女孩
LISA ROSE Wow, Cemetery Girl,
我特意送你的友谊 怕是要因此破裂了
I came to you offering friendship, most would kill for that.
你不想变得受欢迎而想做这样的怪人吗
LISA ROSE Don’t you want to be popular
instead of some sort of weirdo?
对 怪人
DAISY Yeah, weirdo.
噢 这话太挑衅了!琼 快反驳
GENERAL TRULISH GRAMPLIN Oh, those are fightin’ words! June, get your pistol!
受欢迎和奇怪我都不想
JUNE I don’t want to be popular or weird!
我只想当个普通学生 好好上课
I just want to be a normal student going to school to learn.
听好了 墓地女孩
LISA ROSE Well learn this, Cemetery Girl.
拒绝这只唇彩是你今生犯的最大的错误
Turning down this lip gloss was the biggest mistake of your life.
好吧 至少她没说讨厌你的帽子
SANDY Well, at least she didn’t say she hated your beanie.
女巫!
UNSEEN STUDENT Witch!
好了 合群的机会没了
JUNE Well, there go my chances of fitting in…
oh don’t be such a downer
噢 别像个低沉的黛比
SANDY Oh, don’t be such a Downtrodden Debbie.
琼 振作起来 勇敢迎接暴风雨吧
TRULISH GRAMPLIN Come on, June, buck up! Weather the storm!
明天会好运的
TRULISH GRAMPLIN Welp. Better luck tomorrow.
我明天不想再试一遍了
JUNE I don’t want to try again tomorrow, Gramplin.
今天一整天都太糟糕了
JUNE This whole day has been horrible.
在教室 每个人都在评头论足
JUNE Everyone’s so judgmental,and it certainly didn’t help that
课堂上 你们一直让我分心
you all kept distracting me in class.
我跟你们说话时 他们都觉得我疯了
JUNE Everyone must have thought I was crazy
whenever I tried to say anything to one of you.
但除非你想 你和鬼说话他们都听不见的
LESTER CATFIELD But, June, no one can hear you when you
talk to a ghost unless you want them to.
呃 我可能说太多了
LESTER CATFIELD Oh, wait I got that one backwards again.
我本来有机会变普通的…… 但是告吹了
JUNE I had one shot at being normal… and I blew it.
不 我觉得是我们搞砸的
GENERAL TRULISH GRAMPLIN No. I suppose… WE blew it.
我们走吧
JUNE Let’s just go.
你走之前 可以打开这个锁吗
MUFFLED VOICE Before you go, can you open this locker?
嘿 谢啦 我想早点和你说但你好像很忙
LOCKER KID Hey, thanks! I would have asked earlier
but you sounded busy.
噢 他可真有礼貌
LADY PLUME Oh, what wonderful manners he has.
嘿 你是琼呀历史课上你真的好勇敢
LOCKER KID Oh, hey, you’re June!
Man, you were pretty brave in history class.
因为大家都知道丽莎是勒布鲁县最有钱的
LOCKER KID Kinda dumb considering that Lisa Rose
is the richest girl in Ludburrow County,
但你还是…… 这么勇敢
LOCKER KID But still… pretty brave.
对了 我叫布拉奇
LOCKER KID I’m Blatsy, by the way!
呃 布拉奇你好 你看我正要回家 所以
JUNE Uh, hey, Blatsy. Look, I was just headed home so I-
回家?我也是耶 我们可以一起呀
BLATSY Home? Oh, wow, me too! We can totally walk together!
走吧 琼 跟上来
Come on, June, catch up!
哇 所以你真的住在停尸间哦
BLATSY Wow, so you really live at a mortuary…
嗯 我确实不该怪别人觉得我奇怪
JUNE Yeah… I can’t exactly blame people
for thinking I’m weird.
你当然很奇怪 但是这点很酷啊
BLATSY Well, of course you’re weird,
but that’s what makes you cool.
我是说 是人都有点怪 我就有大毛病
BLATSY I mean, we’re all a little weird;
like I have a gland problem!
还有 我自1959年以来有十五岁了
SANDY And I’ve been fifteen since 1959!
所以有点怪也是很正常的
JUNE So it’s normal to be weird then…
是的 这有什么奇怪的呢 对吧
BLATSY Yeah, how strange is that right?
嗯 今天跟你聊天很愉快 明天见
BLATSY Well… it was nice talking to you, June.
See you tomorrow!
布拉奇等等 你想见见我的家人吗
JUNE Blatsy, wait! Would you like to meet my family?
当然想
BLATSY Absolutely.
大家能出来和布拉奇见面吗 他是我朋友
JUNE Everyone! I want you to meet Blatsy!
You can reveal yourselves to him. He’s a friend.
嗨 布拉奇
SANDY Hiya, Blatsy!
很高兴见你
LADY PLUME Charmed to meet you.
你的牙套很酷
LESTER CATFIELD Trendy metal teeth you got there!
呃…… 布拉奇
JUNE Uh… Blatsy?
他看上去像是见鬼了
GARBAGE MAN GHOST Looks like he just saw a ghost!
哈哈 我们常那样说 这样听着挺搞笑的
HILLARY Ha ha! We say that all the time, but somehow
it’s still hilarious in this instance!
布拉奇 你还好吗
JUNE Blatsy, are you okay?
这……
BLATSY This…
真是……
BLATSY is so…
太酷了
BLATSY cool.
我们要召开友情派对
CLOWN GHOST It’s a friendship party!
来一起拍照纪念下这个友情的奇迹吧
GENERAL TRULISH GRAMPLIN Let us commemorate this
friendship victory with a photograph!
[激动的交谈]
*excited merriment and chatter*
啧 墓地女孩好像交上朋友了
LISA ROSE So… it seems like the Cemetery Girl has made a friend…
要是她觉得这样就可以帮她顺利度过高中
LISA ROSE But if she thinks that will help
her get through high school…
好嘛……
LISA ROSE Well…
我们就会是她坟墓上的花朵
LISA ROSE We’ll be sure to be the flowers on her grave.
我可以拿回望远镜吗
VIOLET Can I have my binoculars back?
闭嘴 维奥莱
LISA ROSE Shut up, Violet!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

被鬼养大的小女孩琼和活人、死人之间的故事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

weatre

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l940bPkV1o

相关推荐