ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

18禁!日本人喜欢赤身裸体? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

18禁!日本人喜欢赤身裸体?

Nudity in Japan

大家好
Hey there guys.

Ah
我旁边这一位是Jess 来自油管Jess&Hai频道
Here with me is Jess, from Jess and Hai’s Youtube channel.
那么今天的话题呢 是有关日本的裸体现象
And today, I wanted to talk about nudity in Japan.
呃…
Um…
是的
Right
有趣的话题 有得聊了
It’s an interesting topic… big topic!
是的 我是说…
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean…
我第一次在日本接触到裸体其实是
my first introduction to nudity in Japan was actually
在温泉里 或者说 在公共浴室里
in the onsens, or the public bath houses.
嗯哼
Right.
那是因为 我第一次去澡堂时 差点被吓到了
Because when I first went, I was kind of scared.
我…我是说…我以前在加拿大时
I… I mean… when I used to go into the public
曾经去过公共的泳池
umm… swimming pools in Canada,
那时我一般会拿东西遮住身体 这样就不会有人看到我裸体
I’d actually cover myself up so no one would see me naked.
因此 第一次看到满澡堂的裸男时 我紧张得不得了
so I was very nervous about being in this room full of naked men.
呃…
Um…
呃…其实裸男们都还好 真正吓到我的是
Umm… but one thing that surprised me when I did it
澡堂里还有女人…
was that, there was actually women…
而且还在男士区
in the mens area.
对 因为在公共浴室嘛…
Right, because at these public bath houses…
你有没有在澡堂里按过摩?
have you ever used the massage services there?
那倒是没有
No I haven’t.
顺便说一句 那可是安全的正经按摩
And these are safe massage services by the way.
并不是那些…服务
They’re not anything funny.
就是搓澡一类的
Like you get these… uhh… like scrubs…
帮你搓洗身体
scrub down of your body.
嗯哼 我知道了
Ahhh, I see, OK.
实际上我有做过一次按摩
Oh, actually I have done that once, yes.
你一说我就想起来了 是的
Now that I recall. Yep.
是的
Yeah
是的 我做过按摩
Yeah, once I have. Uh huh.
要去按摩房间的唯一方法
And the only way to get into the massage place
就是径直穿过…
is to walk right through the…
更衣室 然后来到洗浴区
the changing room and to the actual bathing areas.
一路上有很多中年大妈来来往往
So there will be middle aged women walking by
还有那些裸男们 这让我感到十分惊奇
with all these naked men, so that was very surprising to me.
很有趣
That’s interesting. Ok.
我还注意到了一点 呃 就是
Another place I noticed… uhh… the kind of
我发现男性在澡堂里赤身裸体
male nudity is kind of more accepted than
似乎比女性更容易被接受
female nudity is in bathrooms.
比如在卫生间里
Like toilets.
你肯定去过公园 对吧?
Right. So, I mean, you’ve been to public parks? Right?
那你有没有见过那些
So, have you seen those stalls where
可以看到男性在尿尿的公厕?
you can actually see a guy pee?
呃…
Unn…
那当你第一次看到这样的现象时是怎么想的
So what did you think of that when you first saw it?
最开始我觉得很奇怪
Well, I did think it was a little bit strange at first.
然而现在我已经见怪不怪了
I guess I’ve kind become numb to it.
见多了也就不太会注意到这些事了
I’m used to it now so I don’t really notice it so much.
可现在既然你提到了这些事 那情况就大不同了
But now that you’ve brought it up, it is something that is quite different, right.
比起男性裸体 这个社会似乎对女性裸体更敏感
Like the society is a little bit more sensitive towards female body image
如果这说得通的话
than male body image, if that makes sense.
是的是的 实际上 确实是这样
Yeah, yeah, actually, that makes sense.
呃…其实 我是有点紧张的
Umm… I was kind of ahh… I mean a little nervous.
我是说 当你带孩子去公园的时候
Because I mean you’re in a park, and I take my kids there…
周围还有一群妈妈们
and then there’s all the mothers there, and so
那我去尿尿时 还得先四处张望一下
I’m looking around before I go pee.
是的
Right.
因为 实际上 如果你…
Because, I mean, you’re literally, if you…
找到了正确的角度的话 你甚至可以看到我的…
get the right angle, you may be able to get a glimpse of my junk.
还有…
And…
我并不是很习惯这样的东西
it’s not something I’m quite used to.
是的是的
Yeah, yeah.
但是你不大可能在女卫生间…
But you, you would have noticed this. In the…
看到这样的情况 你有没有在女卫生间见过小便池?
female bathrooms… have you seen urinals before?
我见过 我觉得它们是给小孩子设计的
I have seen them. Yeah and I kind of assumed they were for, like, little kids.
我也是这样想的
Yeah, I think so.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
有可能妈妈们会把她们的小儿子带进来之类的
If a mother brings in their young son or something.
不过 我确实在女厕见过小便池
But yeah, I have seen them.
是的 所以女卫生间里的小便池
Yeah, yeah. So, they have urinals in the women’s
其实是给小男孩们用的
washrooms for, for little boys to go.
是的是的
Yeah, yeah.
呃…那我觉得
Umm… so… I mean…
你不大可能在加拿大看到这样的情况
I guess you just wouldn’t see that in Canada.
我不知道 也许澳大利亚有?
I don’t know, Australia…
我没怎么注意
I can’t say I’ve noticed that.
我从来没见过
No, I’ve never seen it.
就因为小便池的问题 我有一回差点进错厕所
So I almost made the mistake of going into the female washroom before.
噢噢噢…
Ooohhh….
因为我一看到小便池就想”这肯定是男厕”
Cause I just see the urinal and I’m like “Ok, it must be the men’s”.
哈 我从来没这样想过
Ah, ok, I hadn’t thought about that.
因为小便池离入口太近了
Cause it is usually quite near the entrance.
是的
Right.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
离洗手池什么的很近
Near the sinks and stuff.
是的 你都能看见
Yeah, you can see it.
有趣
Interesting. Ok.
实际上 当我们说到洗手间时
And actually, when were talking about the bathrooms
你知道的 女厕里小男孩专用的小便池啊
and you know, the little boys urinals in the female bathrooms…
我注意到了
I realized that…
嗯…在温泉中,在公共浴室,他们
Umm, in the onsens, the public baths, they
实际上,到一定的年龄,不同性别的孩子
actually… up to a certain age, kids of different genders
会被准许到不同的浴室里
are allowed to go in the different baths.
嗯…
Un.
对…
Right, so…
啊…我去过一个有1米2深的温泉
Ah, one of the onsens I’ve been to they say 120cm
那里在墙上画了条线
so there’s a line on the wall…
噢,真的!
Oh really!
就像一次奇幻旅程
Kind of like a carnival ride.
很有趣
Interesting.
如果你超过了这个高度
And if you’re passed this height
如果你是小男孩,你是不能去女孩专用的,反之亦然
if you’re a little boy you can’t go into the girls one or vice versa.
啊…好吧
Ah, ok.
所以…
So…
我的儿子Shin, 他现在一年级了
My son Shin, he is in grade one now
他已经超过了120厘米的标志
and he just passed that 120cm mark.
所以现在他只能去男士专用的温泉
So now he can only go into the male one.

Ok.
但是你见过小男孩在…女生专用的温泉吗?
But have you seen little boys in the… girls one.
噢,当然
Oh yeah, absolutely.
对,这经常发生。对,你会看到许多小孩子
Yeah, it happens a lot. Yeah. You see a lot of young kids
和他们的妈妈在一起
in there with their mothers.
当然,我对这些没有任何问题
And yeah, I don’t have any issues with that at all.
你知道的,因为,这些小孩和…
Because, you know, the young kids and…
特别是,父母如果自己去温泉
especially, if you know, parents are going to the onsens by themselves
很难去…
it’s difficult to…
你知道的,满足感,如果你有一个儿子和一个女儿
you know, cater, if you have a son and a daughter.
在这些情况下你会做什么,所以…
what do you do in those cases, so…
但是事实上,我有带孩子们去温泉
but yeah, I’ve had young kids actually come up to me in the onsen.
抚摸我,抚摸我的胳膊…在温泉里
Touch me, touch my arms… in the onsen.
噢,小男孩们
Oh, young boys.
对,对
Yeah, yeah.
谁会像这样,喜欢,啊,外国人
Who would just kind of, like, ahh, foreigner…
外国人的皮肤感觉怎么样?
How does foreigner skin feel?
没错
Yeah exactly.
感觉如何?
How does it feel?
显然是一样的,根据…
Apparently the same, according to the…
是的,他这么做妈妈会吓到的
Yeah of course the mother was like horrified that he had done this, right.
但是,嗯,我不介意那类情况
But, um, yeah, no, I don’t mind like that kind of thing.
好吧
Ok.
当你和孩子们,对
With young, with young kids. Yeah…
所以如果你在温泉里看到Jess,是可以去触摸她的
So if you ever see Jess, in the onsen, it’s ok to touch her.
是的
It’s ok.
噢,天呐!
Oh God!
我认为我不应该说这些
I don’t think I should have said that.
对,但是,你知道,我很惊讶,啊…
Yeah, but, you know, I’m surprised, uh, to…
所以是…
so is that…
相反的,是,真的是因为,因为性别
the opposite, is, is true for, for, genders
小女孩们可以去男士专用温泉
where little girls can go into the mens…

Un.
洗澡的地方,还有…
bathing areas, and…
是的,我经常看到这种情况。啊…
yeah, I see it all the time. Uh…
你知道的,女孩们像五岁的,六岁的,三岁的
you know, girls like 5 years old, 6 years old, 3 years old
她们经常和她们的爸爸一起并且她们的爸爸也会经常带她们去温泉,所以
they’ll come with their fathers and they’ll take them to the onsen, so…
很正常,根本没什么奇怪的
very natural, nothing weird about it.
对,对
Yeah, yeah.
有一些事情我觉得很有趣
Something I thought was kind of intersting…
比如,女人通常跟…
like, usually women are very um…
我猜她们在保护隐私,不管在…
I guess their privacy is kind of protected, whether it’s…
在…在…嗯…公共浴室里
in the, in the, um, the public bathrooms
她们自己待在一个地方,或者,她们自己
they got their own, like, place, or they got their own…
待在浴室但不和男士分享
own separate bathroom that’s not shared with men.
嗯…甚至他们穿的衣服…
Um… or even the clothing they wear…
对,很少像北美那样暴露
right, it’s a lot less revealing then say in North America.

Un…
啊…但是在火车上
Ah, but on public trains…
这不一定是罕见的
it’s not necessarily uncommon,
或者在理发店,我注意到,
or even at the barber shop I noticed,
他们有,像…包含比较隐晦的色情杂志
to have, like the, magazines, with kind of almost like soft core porn in it, right.
好吧
Right.
对,像裸体的女人,所以…
Right, like naked women, so…

Yep.
对对,就像完全相反的,对吧
Yeah, yeah. It’s like complete contrast, right.
你看到这个,有点…
You see this, kind of…
你知道的,外面的世界就像这样
you know, the outside world is like this
然后你进入到一个地方比如火车
and then you get inside a place like a train
或者你进到,百货商店
or you go into, you know, even department stores
然后你转到一个角落里去读完它
and you turn a certain corner and you end up in this

this yeah…
整个部门的
whole department of…
基本上,像,色情,对吧
basically, like, porn, right.
并且…
And so, um…
有趣的是这种情况怎么
it’s really interesting how that’s kind of..
被日本的社会所接受
accepted in Japanese society.
比如,你知道的,阅读
Like, you know, reading
那些漫画或者很色情的东西
you know these kind of comics or things that are quite sexually explicit
在火车上,你会看到他们在读
on the train, you know, and you can see that they are reading it, right.
好吧
Right.
对,所以…
Yeah, so…
看到这种对比很有趣
it’s quite interesting to see that contrast.
你有没有问过,啊,或者,啊,日本的女人或者男人
Have you ever asked any, uh, other, uh, Japanese women or men
他们如何看待那些杂志,或者…
like how they feel about those magazines, or…
当然没有
Not really.
我感觉人们
I kind of get the feeling that it’s something that people
是不会谈论太多这种情况
don’t really talk about so much.
我不知道,你有过这样的经历吗
I don’t know, have you had that experience,
就是跟人们谈论它
like talking to people about it?
不,不,我没有。我的意思是,我刚刚,我没有…看过那些杂志
No, no, I haven’t. I mean, I just… I don’t… partake in those magazines, right.

Yeah
嗯,唯一一次我做的可能就是和我的孩子交流吧
Um, the only time that I’ve ever done any talking is probably with my kids.
我们去过7-Eleven,你知道那个地方
And we go to 7-Eleven, and you know there’s like,
他们称它是oppai
they call it the oppai section
对,oppais 就是胸部。所以,
and oppais are breasts, right. So…
导致他们经常,就像穿着泳衣
cause they’ll have, usually, it’s like a bathing suit clad
你知道的,女士
you know, lady.
你知道的,啊,他们会出现在封面上
You know, uh, and, they’ll be on the cover.
并且,他们像“啊哈哈,这里”你知道的,“色情的部分”
And they’re like, “ahaha, there’s the” you know “the oppai section”.
并且他们会笑,但是…
And they’ll laugh about it, but…
嗯,就是这样
That’s, that’s about it.
对,对
Yeah, yeah.
好吧,我会猜那是什么,你知道的,特别是孩子
Well I guess it’s something, that you know, obviously kids
从很小的时候就看到
are seeing from a very young age
对,因此
Right. So it’s not..
他们应该不会考虑太多,对吧
they don’t really think so much of it, right…
这会变的正常
it’s kind of just become normalized.
啊,你知道,一些人会在火车上读那种杂志
Ah, you know, some people read those kinds of magazines on the train.
但是没有人会说什么
No one really says anything about it.
好的,嗯,非常感谢Jess来和我讨论…日本的裸体现象
Okay, uh, thank you so much Jess, for coming to talk to me about, uh, nudity.
不客气,谢谢你邀请我。
You’re welcome. Thank you for having me.
对了,如果你想详细了解在日本的生活是什么样的
Yep, and if you want to get a good perspective on what life is like in Japan
通过一些环球旅行的人
from someone who’s travelled around the world a lot…
嗯,Jess,你去过几个国家?
uh, Jess, uh, how many countries have you been to?
你知道吗?
Do you even know?
嗯,我没有去数过,但是,
Uh, I don’t really count them, but…
50…多个?
50… plus?
50多个国家,所以她肯定了解不同的文化,因此…
50 plus countries, so she has a good perspective of different cultures, so…
在油管频道上搜索她和她的丈夫
check out her and her husband’s YouTube channel.
啊,非常感谢收看的观众朋友们
And, uh, thank you so much for watching guys.
再见!
See ya!
再见!
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

MR.Jungle

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ_UgRxeC7M

相关推荐