ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

莫要沦落成普通人 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

莫要沦落成普通人

NOT LIKE THE REST - Motivation for 2017

我们都读过很多关于怎么才能成功之类的书籍
We read a lot of books on “How to become successful?”
但是你会发现
And then you find out,
作者都不会在书中叙述
They never put in the book the part.
他们在背后搞偷袭的故事
When they stab someone in the back.
这样得来的事业上的成功你并不想要
That their sucess in the business in which you want not working.
当你读商业手册时
As you read this business manual.
经常忘记这一点
Always forget,
人们习惯性忽略黑暗的那部分
People tend leave out the dark parts.
我不在乎你是不是在麦当劳工作
I don’t care if you are working at a McDonald’s.
我不在乎你是不是卫兵
I don’t care if you are Guardsmen.
我也不在乎你是不是上过大学抑或高中
I don’t care if you have a college education OR even a high school education.
你的成就和文你自己心中有数
Your greatness and your degrees gotta already placed inside you.
所以 当所有人告诉你 你永远都不会成功 你永远都不够格
So when you get all the people telling you that you will never be enough and you will never amount enough.
即便如此
Even then,
你还是要忍受
you just keep grinding.
你要继续忍受 因为如果你停下了
You keep grinding because if you stop,
他们会说”看吧 我早说过.”
They will say “Hey, I told you something.”
会有很有人嘲笑你
Their are a lot of people laughed.
许多人试着说服我们脱离这种处境
Lot of people try to talk us out of it.
许多人不理解
Lot of people didn’t understand it.
许多人没有准备好
Lot of people wouldn’t ready for it.
但是我想要提醒你
But I wanna remind you.
继续追求梦想
To continue to dream
要有远大的梦想
and dream big.
最后……
And the last is……………………
他们甚至还没喊我的名字就告诉我已经结束了
They didn’t call my name, told me “I was over.”
追寻你的梦想
Go for your dreams.
不要在人生中留下遗憾
Don’t live life with regrets.
我希望你能记住
I want you to remember this,
每次你和别人一起走进房间时 你都是特别的
everytime you walk in the room with anybody, know that you are special.
你对这个世界是有意义的
Know that you mean somethings in the world.
别在乎你的起点
I don’t care where you started at.
别在乎别人的质疑
I don’t care who told you what you coudn’t be.
相信自己
I believe in you.
如果没有人看得起你的身份 别管他 上帝保佑你
Don’t care if nobody liked your status. God always likes it.
不要在意你的家庭是否背弃了你
Don’t care if your family is turning back on you.
消极的人会不断地进入你的人生 把你打垮
Negative people will keep coming in your life and tearing you down.
会有一个更宏伟的的理想在等着你
There is a bigger dream waiting for you just waiting.
等着你去实现
For you to step into it,
去奋斗
to step into it.
你的人生是伟大的
Your life is big.
你的人生是不可估量的
Your life is huge.
我们在花了太多时间 去渴望进入别人的生活
And we spend so much time wanting to be in somebody else’s life.
当我还年轻的时候 很多人告诉我”你必须改变自己去适应别人”
When I was young I had a lot of people telling me “You have to adjust you have to adjust to the other ones.”
你要和其他人一样
You have to be like the other ones.
我听了 但我并不是一直遵从
I was listening but I wasn’t always following.
我说”我在听” 但是我在做自己的事
I dragged it in I said “I was listening” but i did my own thing.
我继续做自己的事 我相信自己
I kept doing my own thing and I believed in myself.
一直前进 这让我来到了我现在所在的地方
I kept going and it brought me where I am today.
变得自信 相信自己所做的
Conifidence and believing what you do.
这才是最核心的目标
I think that is the Gold target.
你必须坚持不懈
You have to be relentless.
你绝不能松开油门
You have to never let off the gas.
永不停息 不言放弃
Never Stop.Never Quit.
不允许别人对你指手画脚 让你退出
Never allow anyone to talk you out.
梦想 幻想和理想是上帝已经为你设定好的
The dream,the vision and the ideas that god has set you.
别在意你失败了多少次
Doesn’t matter how many times you get knock down.
重新爬起来 会有那些被他父母 老师 教练 或者他所尊敬的其他人教导的孩子
It’s about getting back up so if there’s any kid out there told by a parent or a coach or a teacher or somebody they look up too.
那些本应帮助他们前进 相信他们的人却告诉他们不
Somebody that’s supposed to push them and believe in them and they told “No”.
不要听他们的
Don’t listen to them.
相信你自己
Believe in yourself.
即使有时候结果不尽如人意
Sometimes the outcome isn’t always what you desired it to be,
但是人生中真正的失败是没有尝试
but the true failure in life is not trying at all.
每个人是自己命运的主宰者
I am the master of my fate.
别随波逐流
Don’t get in line just because other people are.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人要相信自己 要追寻自己的梦想 一生之中我们会碰到许多阻拦我们的人 但是我们要坚信自己 失败即使成功之母

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

颜亦

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LaeUgAhptY

相关推荐