未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

正视你自己

No Excuses: Of Course It's Possible

– [Caller] What’s up, man?
你好
– What’s up, man?
有什么事吗?伙计
– [Caller] Hey, man, you know it’s crazy, dude
天呐!你知道吗?这太疯狂了 !伙计!
You just met Nathan McNasters
你遇见了Nathan McNasters
Actually, he’s a close friend of mine
实际上 他是我的挚友
Yesterday…
就是昨天……
– Life is crazy
生活真是疯狂
– [Caller] Yes, um, uh, I know you want me to be quick, uh
额 长话短说
Just how to fight through the bullshit, and just be successful every day
如何克服困难且每天都要成功
– Okay, so let’s define your bullshit.
好 我们来弄清楚你的麻烦是什么吧
Like, what’s your bullshit?
能说一个吗
Parents, work, boss?
父母 工作 老板?
Failed businesses, your own head? What’s your bullshit?
失败的生意 还是你的想法?你的麻烦是什么?
– [Caller] My bullshit right now, man,
我现在糟透了 伙计
I’m just trying to finish my GED
我现在正努力去搞定我的高中文凭
And get into the army right now
并且即将参军
– Okay. So that’s… is that a process?
好的 所以这是…这是一个过程吗?
like,that doesn’t sound like bullshit.
这听起来可不像个麻烦事
That sounds like something in front of you that… What you don’t like it?
倒像是你并不喜欢要做的事
Like, you…you just hate school the way I did
比如 你…你跟我一样讨厌学校
And so just even getting the GED is the pain in the ass
因此 对你而言拿到高中文凭是个难题
But once you get done with it You’re pumped
一旦你做到了 就会特别有成就感
’cause it then get you into the army
因为那之后你就参军去了
‘Cause then you’re able to get what you want from the army?
这样你就能从军队得到你想要的
– [Caller] Yeah,’cause I mean, my plan is
对 我是说 我打算
Trying to do a two-year listing in the army
先在军队待两年
And then try to use my G.I. bill to pay for acting school
在利用退伍军人法案解决学表演学费的问题
That’s the end-all goal Just try to get into acting some way
最后的目标 就是为了 以某种方式进入表演行业
– So this is where strategy really matters
这就是策略的问题了
My questions is, for some reason, and normally society and parents
我的问题是 出于某些原因 通常是社会和父母
You’ve decided acting school is the best way for you to become an actor
你拿定主意进入表演学校对你来说是成为演员最好的途径
in a world where many actors become actors
现如今 很多的演员
without going to acting school
并没有真正学过表演
– [Caller] Yeah

– Like, my question is instead of getting a GED
我的建议是相较于获得高中文凭
And going to the army And then
之后去参军 然后
to acting school And spending the four and a half years before you even get an at-bat
在你上台表演之前花费四年半的时间学习表演
What about making skits on Instagram and YouTube with you homies
为什么不用Instagram和YouTube跟你的朋友一起拍短视频
Or just going to L.A.
或者是去洛杉矶
And just hanging around actors And making skits
和演员们一起拍摄短视频
to then get discovered to become an actor?
凭此获得关注 成为一名演员
– [Caller] Yeah

– Let’s talk about it,
我们商讨一下
This is why I decided to take these seven minutes
是我决定花这七分钟讨论这些的原因
I’m here with you, brother, just me and you.
兄弟 我与你同在
So like, have you put school on a pedestal
你把学校放在一个重要位置
as the gateway to become an actor?
把它当做成为演员的必经之路 对吗?
Because so many people in 2019
在2019年
don’t go to acting school to become an actor
大多数人 并没有为了成为演员专门学习表演
And I’m like, fuck,
我的意思是 见鬼
he’s GED-ing it to fucking get into the army
他居然为了参军而去读高中
Army’s no fucking joke You gotta do the army, then…
参军可不是开玩笑的 你需要入伍 然后…
that helps you pay for acting school That’s another…
那为你解决学表演的费用 另一个是…
I mean, we’re talking about four and a half years.
我的意思是在你上场前
Before you even get an at-bat
会耗费四年半的时间
– And as I’m on live
当我在直播的时候
my man @hammy_tv
我的一个观众@hammy_tv
right is leaving a comment
留下了一个评论说
he goes “you’ll get that gig having millions on social media more than acting school.”
你可以在社交媒体上找到数百万种那样的工作 比演艺学校好多了”
Now, he’s talented
他特别有才
and him and his fiancee are making really great videos
他和他的未婚妻 正制作很棒的视频
sexually, at least
性感的视频
But, you know, but like, appropriate for Instagram
但是符合Instagram要求的那种
But just, you know, PG – not PG – not thirteen
你知道PG 不是PG-13
Like rated-R something.
或者限制级之类的
But nonetheless, this is a very important question
尽管如此 这是一个非常重要的问题
Why school to become an actor in your brain?
你为什么认为读过表演学校才能成为演员?
Answer that for me
回答我
– [Caller] Because I just feel like that’s kinda what I’ve been…
只是我觉得我应该这样…
Like…That’s kinda just like I was in school, like,
像…这有点就像我在学校一样 像…
You go to school, to high school, to college
你去上学 去高中 去大学
I feel like that’s just kinda the route that works
我认为这就是一条可行的路线
You know, I feel like that’s kinda what I’ve been
我认为这就是我本来的样子
taught and seen in front of me, is how that works
被言传身教 学到一些东西
– And when I spit the concept of Instagram and YouTube
当我提到Instagram和YouTube
And just going to L.A. and being a waiter
以及去洛杉矶 当个服务员
And networking with people that make content
和制作内容的人建立联系
And then if you’ve got the talent,
如果你有天赋
you’ve got it And you get discovered Does that sound like an alternative?
并能够被赏识你会觉得这是另一种选择吗?
Does that sound crazy?
这听起来疯狂吗?
Does that sound like a lottery ticket? Like,
这听起来像中彩票吗?
how does that sound?
你觉得这怎么样?
– [Caller] So to me, that just sounds like
对我来说 这听起来像
Something I could get immersed in You know it’s just like…
我可以沉浸其中的东西 就像…
I don’t know, I get…
我不确定 我会学到…
– [Caller] It doesn’t weird at all to me.
这一切对我来说并不奇怪
That sounds maybe actually how you’re supposed to do it now
这听起来更像是现在应该做的事
more so than, you know, 10, 15 years ago
而不是10或15年前的做法
That sounds like something that is what exactly happens now
这听起来像是现在正在发生的事情
You know?
你懂我意思吗?
– So what makes you then not want to?
为什么你不想这么做呢?
Are you a family of military?
你是军人家庭吗?
And you wanna do the army thing?
你想参军吗?
Are you doing the army thing
你参军是为了
‘Cause you don’t wan na go in debt in acting school?
不因学习表演而负债吗?
Talk to me
告诉我
– [Caller] Yeah, it’s kinda like that
对 差不多是吧
I mean, my grandpa was a marine,
我爷爷当过海军
my dad was in the army
我爸爸也当过兵
You know, my freshman and sophomore…
我高一高二时……
I kinda rediscovered myself My freshman
我像是重新回到了我高中一年级
and sophomore year of high school
和高中二年级的时候
You know, I was kinda
我有点
like the jock And I kinda lived life that way
像运动员 我也是那样生活的
You know, I played basketball,
我打篮球
football And then once my grades started slippin’
打橄榄球 于是我的成绩开始下滑
And I couldn’t play sports no more I was,
我就无法跟以前一样运动了
like, viewed different And um…
别人看待我的眼光也不同了 嗯…
I could just see how people change
我能看到人们是怎么变化的
You know, just how quick stuff can change for you
对你来说很多东西变得很快
And so I think I kinda flipped into…
所以我想我有点陷入了…
Not like a deep depression, but…you know…
不像深度抑郁症 但是…你知道…
As I’ve grown up,
随着我的长大
I think how kinda stupid maybe I’ve been
我意识到了我曾经有多愚蠢
to allow myself to be
才会允许自己
at such a low point because of that
去因为这些原因跌入谷底
– You’re not stupid.
你不愚蠢
You’re just a human Feelings are feelings, like…
你这是人之常情就像 …
You valued yourself based on other people’s opinions about you
你会在乎他人怎么看待你
And when you weren’t an athlete People’s opinions about you changed
当你不再是一个运动员时 人们对你的看法也变了
– [Caller] Yeah.

– Now my biggest question: Whose opinions do you value?
我主要的问题是:你最在乎谁的看法?
– [Caller] Um…
嗯…
For real. Like, if we’re here…
说真的 在我们这里…
Think about the math around us ever having this phone call
想到在打这通电话时还有所计算
It’s low So let’s be truthful here
这是低级的 所以坦诚点把
Straight up, whose opinions do you value?
直白的说 你最在乎谁的看法?
– [Caller] I would probably say I value only a few people
我只在意一小部分人的看法
You know just like… – Talk. Who?
就像…- 比如说呢 谁?
My family, my girlfriend…
我的家人 我的女朋友
– Who? Who in your family? And your girlfriend, who?
谁?你哪个家人?还有你女朋友 是谁?
– [Caller] My father, my mom, my grandfather
我的爸爸 我的妈妈 我的祖父
Um…My girlfriend Ashley
嗯…我的女朋友Ashley
– Awesome. So let’s break it down
好极了 让我们来分析一下
I would assume, based on what you just told me
我会基于你告诉我的做出推断
That your father and grandfather
你的爸爸和爷爷
think it’s a good idea
认为你去参军
for you to go to the army
是个好办法
– [Caller] Yes

– My biggest question is
我最大的问题是
Do you think that?
你认同吗?
Or do you think that because they think that? Well,
或者你会这么想只是因为他们这么认为?
I mean
我认为
– [Caller] As just like a foundation aspect of it
这就像是这件事的基础
I believe it will be, but…
我相信它是这样 但是…
– Do you think you can get that foundation somewhere else?
你想过你能从其他方面获得这种基础吗?
– [Caller] I mean, yes, I do, I believe I can…
我觉得可以 我相信我能
– Where?
从哪里?
– [Caller] Well maybe, just like you said
也许 就像你说的
You know, just like Just keep cracking
坚持去攻克这件事
at it, and maybe find myself
然后或许能够找回自己
in L.A. or something like that, doing something
去洛杉矶 或其它类似的事 去做一些
Maybe working some minimum wage job or whatever
也许最低薪水的工作之类的
– Let’s talk about it Do you think that your parent…
我们讨论一下 你有没有想过你长辈
Your father and grandfather, specifically,
更具体来说 你的爸爸和爷爷
would be devastated if you were like,”Listen, change of plans
可能会很失望的听你说 “听我的话后计划有变
I wanna be an actor
我想成为演员
And what I think is now
我认为现在
the right way to do that
正确的方法
is to just go to L.A.
是去洛杉矶
And make content on YouTube and Instagram
在YouTube和Instagram上做一些内容
And give myself two years, minimum wage
给自己两年时间 领最低工资
Living humbly as fuck
活得低声下气的
But living out my dream to even see if I’ve got it?
但是为梦想而活 甚至看看是否我能实现它?
– [Caller] No, I don’t think they would view it as…
不 我认为他们不会把它视作…
You know what I’m saying, I think they would be…
你知道我什么意思吧 我认为他们是…
What they would want more so
他们可能更想
is just me to be safe
我能够安安稳稳
and to be able to pay my bills
能够养的起我自己
I don’t think it would be
我认为他们不会
something to where they’re extremely disappointed
对此感到极度失望
– Well, it sounds
嗯 这听起来
like you have a great grandfather and father, then.
有很好的祖父和爸爸
– [Caller] Yeah. I mean, obviously, they would be…
是 我认为 明显他们会…
They would probably rather me go into the army…
他们会更希望我去参军…
– Sure. Rather versus be devastated are two very different things
当然 希望你去做和完全失望是两件完全不同的事
– [Caller] Yeah

– My man, there’s so many ways to fucking do it
伙计 做这件事的方法太多了
– [Caller] Yeah, I know
对 我知道
– I ran a liquor store for 11 years
我曾用十一年开了一个酒品贩卖店
– [Caller] Really? 11 years?
真的吗?11年?
– 11 years My path to Instagram and YouTube subscribers
11年里 在Instagram和YouTube上带给我的顾客
does not look like most
并没有想象中多
– [Caller] Yeah

– If you wan na be an actor
如果你想成为演员
If you’re asking one man’s point of view And I can be a hundred
如果你问一个人的观点 我会认为
percent wrong The thought that GED to army to acting school
为了去演艺学校而读高中然后参军是完全错误的
feels less right
感觉不怎么对
than going to Los Angeles, working at Fat Burger
比起去洛杉矶 在汉堡店工作
and DM-ing every single influencer that makes content
并且给每位做视频的网红发消息
for them to have you in their skits
让你在他们的视频中出镜
– [Caller] Yeah Well,

that sounds…that sounds good to me man, you know
这听起来…对我来说很合适
It’s just all about the…
只是…
I don’t know,
我不知道
I think it’s the way I think, too, sometimes
也是我的思维方式导致的 有时候
– Of cour…Bro, bro, everything’s about the way you think
当然…兄弟 所有事都与你所想有关
This whole game’s the way you think
游戏方法和你想的一样
The world’s about how you think Perspective is the fucking jam
这个世界与你看它的观点有关
Seeing shit in your head is the life
生活就是你脑海中的观点
It’s the difference between happiness and sadness
这就是快乐和伤心的区别
It’s the difference between success and failure
也是成功和失败的区别
Everything’s about how you think!
每一件事都跟你的想法有关
That’s why I’m fucking sitting here on the phone
这是为什么我很难坐着打电话
with you 8 minutes and 40 seconds right now
用8分钟40秒
to give you a seed to think about a different maybe
去给你考虑一个不同的机会
– [Caller] Yeah

I mean, that’s just what I would like Like,
我的意思 我只是想这样
where do I start, even how to get over there?
我该从哪里开始 怎样克服现在?
I don’t know nobody over there – Take a fucking bus!
我不知道没有人这样做-挤个难挤的公交车
– [Caller] Yeah Well,

I live in North Carolina
我居住在北卡罗纳州
– Take a bus!
坐公交
– Take a train, drive, hitchhike, or take a plane! Sell,
坐火车 开车 搭便车 或者坐飞机!欺骗
you got some dumb shit in your closets
你的衣柜里那些玩意
Sell it on eBay and buy a plane ticket
去eBay上卖了 换一张飞机票
– [Caller] Yeah

– Go on Craigslist and find a roommate!
去Craiglist上找个合租
– [Caller] Yeah, I know it’s possible
对 这是有可能的
– Of course it’s possible Millions of people do it The question is
当然对于数百万的人来说是有可能的
are you hungry enough
当你饿到极点
and willing to fucking eat shit?
会去吃屎吗?
Or are you soft?
你还会软弱吗?
– [Caller] Nah, I believe I’m willing to do it
我相信我会做的
‘Cause I know following you, I hear that, you know,”eat shit”
当然我会听你的 我听说了“吃屎”
And I feel like people that…
我想人…
You know, unless maybe they got struck with just complete luck
除非极度不幸
That’s what…
这…
They at least had to eat shit a little bit
他们很少被迫去吃屎
– Everybody ate, my man Every single person that’s made it They made it,
每个人都吃 每个人也都能做到
they ate shit and did the work
他们吃屎但也能完成工作
There’s people that inherited money
有人继承了财富
There’s people that have won the lottery
有人中了彩票
Let’s stop thinking about those people
停止思考这些人吧
Everybody spends all their time thinking about those people
花费所有的时间去思考这些的人
Those people are enigmas. They’re anomalies.
他们走火入魔了 他们是反常的
They’re the 0.00001 percent
他们是百分之0.00001
They have nothing to do
他们什么事都不用做
with you The 99.999 that made something of themselves
然而和你一样的99.999%在做他们的事
Ate shit, they put in the work
辛苦的工作
– [Caller] You’re right
– 对
– I know I’m right. Everybody’s fixated on fucking 4,000 people
我知道我是对的 很多人都很迷恋这4000个幸运儿
while there’s 7.7 billion people who fucking worked
同时有77亿人在艰苦工作
Or didn’t, and then failed You wan na be an actor,
然后你的演员梦破灭了
get your ass to fucking L.A.
带着臭屁回到洛杉矶
– What do you mean, how to start?
你是什么意思 怎么开始?
You don’t know anybody?
没有熟人?
Fucking…Of course you know somebody
你当然认识人
Tweet and Instagram right now, like,”Who’s in L.A.?”
发条推或者INS 问问“谁在洛杉矶”
You know who’s in L.A.
你就知道谁在洛杉矶了
Your former teammate’s fucking sister
你以前队友的姐妹
Your fucking friend from high school’s uncle
你叔叔的高中朋友
People are in L.A.!
都在洛杉矶
You know fucking 30 people in L.A.
你能知道30个在洛杉矶的人
You haven’t fucking asked
这并不是很难回答
– [Caller] Yeah
是的
– I know
我知道
– [Caller] Yeah, I mean, that’s… Yeah,
我的意思是 对
you’re right dude – I know I’m right, dude And I want it for you
– 你是对的伙计 – 我知道我是对的 伙计我在为你着想
– [Caller] I appreciate that, man
我很感激你 朋友
– And the best part is,
这是最好的一部分
you might suck shit at acting
你可能在演艺道路上受挫
But you need to find that out
但是你要找到出路
– [Caller] Yeah

– Get your fucking North Carolina ass to L.A.
你这个来自北卡的家伙 快去洛杉矶吧
Take Ashley with you, and fucking go
带上Ashley和你 一起走
Live your fucking life Don’t fucking buy into an antiquated process
过些苦日子 不要再去过那种老掉牙的生活了
You can act tomorrow
未来由你来表演
– [Caller] You’re right
你是对的
– I know I’m right Now,
我知道我应该怎么做
are you scared to find out that you suck at acting?
你还害怕在演艺道路上发现困难吗?
That’s a different mental game
这是一个不同的精神比赛
– [Caller] Well, I feel like I would be mentally prepared for it
是 我认为我在精神上准备好了
‘Cause one, I don’t think I would suck
我不认为我会变得很糟糕
And that’s kinda May Gordon School coming into play
可能到戈登学校表演
But I mean, I just know that
但我是想说 我知道
You know, for a few years now,
现在这些年
I’ve just been so interested
我对我曾经工作的地方
in just the way we used to work here –
很感兴趣
My man, I’m ending with this’cause I got ta go.
我的伙伴 得结束了 我要走了
Scratch that itch Scratch that itch that you’re interested
去追寻你真正想要的吧
‘Cause you don’t wanna live regret one day
这样你以后才不会后悔
And say,” Fuck, when I was 20 I wanted to know if I was an actor
或者说 我想知道 20岁的我是否成了演员
And I ended up not being an actor because the military took me a different route
军队生活给了我不同的路线 我最终可能不是个演员
and I ended up this.” Like,
我会这样结束 像这样
go scratch that itch This is
来去除这心痒
exactly when you can afford to be high risk
趁你能承受高风险的时候
‘Cause you’re young enough
趁你足够年轻
that you can fucking eat Sonic burgers all day long
你能一整天都吃加热的汉堡
And like fucking like, Roman noodles, or romaine
也可能是 罗马面条或者莴苣
Or whatever that fuck, what’s that shit called?
无论什么难吃的 像屎一样的东西?
Roman noodle…Ramen. Like,
罗马面条…像面条
fucking, this is when you do it!
这就是你开始的时候
And by the way, I’m gonna save this live stream
顺便说一下 我将保存这个现场直播
I’m gon na end it right now I’m gon na post it,
我现在就停止 我会把它发出来
you can re-watch it
你可以回看它
And fucking 50 people invited you to crash on their couch during this stream
然后就会有50个人因为这个视频关注你
– [Caller] Wow, dude
哇~太棒了
– So re-watch it. Click on their fucking Instagram handle
所以他们会重复看 一直点击INS的播放口
And DM’em, be like,”I’m coming.” Dude,
而且 想着……我马上就能成功了
you need to be in yes culture Not in overthinking-all-the-variable culture.
我们要相信 肯定自己 而不是去想一些乱七八糟的
– [Caller] Yeah Wow,
嗯 对
dude – Perspective
嗯 个人观点
– [Caller] Yeah it is, man
对的
– Most people do a ton of shit to protect themselves
大部分人都会做很多事来保护自己
from every finding out their truth
为了不被别人发现他们的真实目的
– [Caller] So I just gotta go find my truth
所以我要找到真正的自己
– 100%. You’re putting fucking school
就是这样 你把上学
and then army, and then school again, on a pedestal
然后参军 然后再上学 放在很重要的位置
All to not allow yourself to find your truth
这些都不能让你找到真正的自我
– [Caller] You’re right, man
你很对 朋友
– I know, man Failure is what scares people
我知道 伙计你现在的不足就是害怕别人
– [Caller] That’s true
这是对的
– Get un-scared, my man
不要害怕 朋友
– [Caller] Alright, man. I’ll prove it, dude
好吧 我会证明它的 伙计
– See ya. Love you. See ya.
再见 爱你
– [Caller] Love you too, bye
爱你 再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果有梦想就要勇敢地去实现,不要再用理由来麻痹自己,做好吃苦的准备,开始追梦吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

eudemonia

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8VBVvmJRsg

相关推荐