ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

追梦的疯子 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

追梦的疯子

Nike - Dream Crazier

只要我们展露出一点情绪
If we show emotion
就会被说成“情绪化”
we’re called dramatic.
如果我们试图对阵男性
If we want to play against men,
就会被说成是“脑子坏掉了”
we’re nuts.
如果我们梦想和男性有平等的机会
And if we dream of equal opportunity,
就被认为是“痴心妄想”
delusional.
当我们站出来主张什么立场
When we stand for something,
那我们就是“精神错乱”
we’re unhinged.
当我们有些地方特别出色
When we’re too good
那我们就是“出了问题”
there’s something wrong with us.
如果我们表现出愤怒
And if we get angry…
我们就是“歇斯底里 无理取闹 发疯了”
we’re hysterical, irrational or just being crazy.
能跑马拉松的女性疯了
But, a women running a marathon is crazy.
“工作人员试图将她带离场地”
“Officials tried to pull her off the course”
能打拳击的女性疯了
A woman boxing was crazy.
能灌篮的女性疯了
A woman dunking, crazy.
指导NBA球队的女性疯了
Coaching an NBA team, crazy.
带着伊斯兰头巾参赛的女性
A woman competing in a hijab.
推动了一项体育运动的女性
Changing her sport.
空中旋转1080°成功着陆的女性
Landing a double cork 1080.
拿下23个大满贯
Or winning 23 grand slams,
生完孩子后回归赛场 拿下更多大满贯
having a baby and then coming back for more.
疯了 疯了 疯了 疯了 全都疯了
Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy and crazy.
如果他们一直说你疯了
So if they want to call you crazy,
那没关系
fine.
让他们看看疯了的能耐
Show them what crazy can do.
只有当你付诸行动前 梦想才是疯狂的
It’s only crazy until you do it.
做就对了
Just do it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不可以展露情绪,不可以优秀,不可以表达出立场,否则就会被指指点点,说成是个“疯子”。被说成是疯子又怎么样?让别人看看你的能耐!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

短尾龙

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whpJ19RJ4JY

相关推荐