ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

尼采:怎样的生活才算真实 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

尼采:怎样的生活才算真实

Nietzsche — How to Live An Authentic Life

Does all knowledge exist in the mind?
是否一切知识皆存在于头脑之中?
Can all knowledge be made intelligible?
是否一切知识皆能通过智力来理解?
To be beautiful, as some philosophers would claim,
是否正如一些哲学家所声称的那样
does something have to be intelligible?
美的事物必须是智力可理解的事物?
If so, we’re left with the following formula: knowledge = intelligible = beauty
若是如此 我们即可得出以下公式:知识=智力可理解的=美
Knowledge is that which is intelligible, and beauty is a form of knowledge.
知识是智力可理解的事物 而美是知识的一种形式
Nietzsche attributes this formula to Socrates.
尼采认为苏格拉底创造了这个公式
He was the one that said “knowledge is virtue”
因为苏格拉底主张“知识即美德”
and that “to be beautiful everything must be intelligible”.
同时也主张“美的事物必须是智力可理解的事物”
But, Nietzsche responds with the following question: how do we explain music?
而尼采抛出以下疑问作为回应:我们如何解释音乐呢?
Music is something people find beautiful,
人们认为音乐是美妙的
but it’s not intelligible in the way many other art forms are.
但它远不如其它很多艺术形式那样容易理解
The beauty of a piece of music isn’t understood intellectually
一首乐曲的美妙 在智力上的理解程度
so much as it’s felt in the body.
远不如身体的感受来得深刻
Music engages the instincts, drives, and senses.
音乐会调动本能 内驱力和感知
You can feel the beauty way before you can articulate it.
远在你能表达清楚前 你就能感受到它的美妙
So, if beauty is a type of knowledge, and music is beautiful,
所以 若美是一种知识 而音乐是美的
perhaps, all knowledge isn’t intelligible.
那么或许并非一切知识都是可理解的
Maybe, there’s a type of knowledge that’s more instinctive.
或许有一种知识是更为直觉更为本能的
Nietzsche thinks this is the case.
尼采认为正是如此
He believes that our instincts, drives, and passions
他认为我们的本能 内驱力和激情
are a type of knowledge that’s built into our body.
都是我们嵌在身体内的一种知识
Think about how many millions, or billions, of life forms eventually led to the birth of you.
想想有多少百万上亿种生命形式的演化才最终诞生了一个你吧
You’re part of a long unbroken chain of life:
你是一长串完整生命链条的一部分
there’s a great deal of information stored in your body.
你的身体内储存着大量的信息
You can think of our instinctive drives as a fire burning within us.
你可以将我们的本能动力看作是在我们体内燃烧的火焰
Fire is powerful and destructive,
火威力大 破坏力也很强
but it also has the potential to create, transform, and transfigure things.
但火也具有创造 转化 改造事物的潜能
A well controlled flame can become a candle
控制得当的火焰可以成为一支蜡烛
that burns slowly, but passionately,
烧得慢 但情意十足
and fills an entire room with its beautiful scents.
让整个房间都充盈着它的香味
There’s no doubt that our passions can give way to violent and dangerous impulses.
毫无疑问 我们的激情可能会变成暴力危险的冲动
Fire has the capacity to burn, and because of this, many cultures demonize it.
火可以燃烧 也正因此 很多文化将其妖魔化
We’re told to suppress our inner fires and desires.
我们被告知要压抑内心的激情和欲望
We’re told to overcome our flesh and our passions with the mind.
我们被告知要用理智克服肉欲和激情
Nietzsche viewed this suppression as an attack on life.
尼采认为这种压抑是对生命的侵害
Our passions, instincts, and drives
我们的激情 本能和内驱力
are what give us the feeling of being alive.
给了我们活着的感觉
When we suppress these drives we deny life.
当我们压抑这些冲动时 我们就否定了生命本身
We create a discord between our body and our minds.
这会使我们的身体和思想出现不协调
Our body becomes a place of war and turns on itself.
我们的身体会沦为自我攻击的战场
The mind becomes a tyrant, and we become slaves in our own bodies.
思想沦为暴君 而我们都会沦为自己体内的奴隶
Nietzsche believed that we must be okay with allowing this flame to burn brightly,
尼采认为我们必须允许这火焰光明正大地燃烧
but we have to learn to harness it.
但我们必须学会驾驭它
Our intellect and our instincts must work in harmony together.
我们的才智和本能必须协调一致
Our instincts and drives carry a wisdom
我们的本能和动力会明智地告诉我们
of who and what we’re supposed to be.
应该成为怎样的人
Our mind can help this destiny express itself
我们的思想将有助天命
in a controlled and productive way.
以克制而有效的方式表达自身
When your instincts and intellect are in harmony,
当你的本能和才智协调一致时
you live an authentic life and become who you were always meant to be.
你会过上真实的生活 成为你一直想成为的人
But, why live an authentic life?
不过 为何要过一种真实的生活呢?
Why does Nietzsche want us to harness our instinctive knowledge?
尼采为什么希望我们发挥本能知识?
He realizes that we live in a world of imperfect knowledge.
他意识到 我们生活在一个知识不完善的世界
He wants us to stop pretending that we know things.
他希望我们不再假装知道一切
Let’s stop pretending that we know what truth,
让我们不再假装知道 什么是真理
good, or evil are.
什么是善 什么是恶
When you come into the world,
你来到这世界上时
you can’t really be certain of anything except that you are:
你其实什么也确定不了 除了确定你自己的存在
you’re here, right now, feeling, thinking, and doing stuff.
确定你现在 就在这 感受着 思考着 做着事情
You’re born with instincts, drives,
你生来就有本能 冲动
and a capacity to build a rational structure on top of that.
此外还有建立理性架构的能力
We can’t be certain that there’s another life or world after this one,
我们不能确定在此之后 是否还有另一个生命或世界
so why should we doubt our own impulses?
那么我们为什么要怀疑自己的冲动呢?
Why should we reject the innate knowledge that’s been gifted to us?
我们为什么要拒绝使用与生俱来的天赋知识呢?
Is it possible that there’s more intelligence
和理智的头脑相比
contained in our natural drives than our rational mind?
我们的本能有没有可能包含更多智慧呢?
Nietzsche encourages us to allow the instincts to burn like a fire,
尼采鼓励我们允许本能如火焰般燃烧
but harness them and give them a more beautiful shape by using the intellect.
但要用才智驾驭它们 赋予它们更美丽的外形
Can you shape your intellect into a sail
你能将才智化作帆
and use the flames of your passion to rise to new heights?
扬起激情的火焰去攀登新的高度吗?
This act of self-creation allows us to to reach our highest potential
这种自创行为让我们得以活出自己的最高潜能
and give what we uniquely have to give to the world.
向世界贡献出自己独一无二的东西
To achieve anything in this world—to create anything of value— is difficult
在这世上要实现任何追求 创造任何价值 都不容易
and requires us to push ourselves beyond our current boundaries.
都需要我们逼自己突破目前的界限
If we suppress our inner fire,
若我们压抑内心的火焰
if we make ourselves a battlefield between our mind and body,
若我们让自己沦为身体和思想的战场
we suppress the energy we’ll need to overcome obstacles that we may face
我们就会压抑 自己在达到最高潜能的路上
on the way to reaching our highest potential.
克服可能遇到的障碍 所需的能量
And, in doing so, we make way for mediocrity.
这样 我们就会陷入平庸
You are art and artist:
你是艺术 也是艺术家
your instincts and intellect can be harmonized into a uniquely beautiful whole.
你的本能和才智可以和谐地融为一体 美丽而独特
In doing so, you live an authentic life and,
这样做 你就过上了真实的生活
as Nietzsche would say, you become what you are.
正如尼采所言 你成为了真实的自己

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何成为真实的自己

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Estherrr

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG1muuDXP3s

相关推荐