未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给内向者的社交小技巧

Networking for Introverts [Ultimate Tips] | Brian Tracy

大家好 我是布莱恩·崔西
Hello, I’m Brian Tracy and
我将要给内向者
if you’re an introvert,
传授一些社交小技巧
I’d like to give you some networking tips.
布莱恩·崔西成功频道
Brian TracySuccess Channel
总体来说 商业和事业成功的人
By and large when it comes to business and career advancement,
全部都是外向的
we’re living in an extroverts’ world.
当涉及到商业界更
This is especially true when you’re looking at the
社会层面的成功比如人际网时
more social aspects of success in the business world,
这点尤其正确
such as networking,
而这对于那些在人群里感到不舒服以及
which can sometimes be a challenge for people who are
不喜欢与陌生人有大量交际的人
not comfortable with big crowds and
社会交往有时可能是一种挑战
large amounts of interactions with strangers.
尽管如此 仍然有很多社交技巧
With all of that said, there’s still plenty of traits
能帮助内向者也走向成功
common to introverts that help set them up for success as well.
有了适当的准备
And with the right preparation,
内向者可以对商业的社会方面
an introvert would have no problem excelling
比如社交方面得心应手
even at the social aspects of business, such as networking.
作为内向者 想要找到
If you’re an introvert looking for a way to
与外向者一样
make valuable connections with the
轻松的社交方式的话
same at ease as your extrovert associates,
这里有可以提升你
Here are a few tips you can use to
社交能力的几个小技巧
take your networking to the next level.
1.提前准备
1. Prepare ahead of time.
大多数内向者都自然地擅长计划和准备
Most introverts are naturally good at planning and preparation.
在人际交往方面 这一点对他们开始很有利
And this place to their advantage when it comes to networking.
花点时间解决细节
Spend a little time ironing out the finer details,
比如怎么开启对话
such as how you’ll open conversations,
对话的目的是什么
what your goals for those conversations are,
你想问什么问题
and what question you intend to ask,
以及在脑海中准备一下
as well as a little time mentally preparing yourself for the event
对谈话有一个正确的框架
and getting in the right frame of mind.
大多数时候 像这样提前准备
Most of the time advanced preparation such as this
当时间来临时
will go a long way to
将极大的确保你在社交游戏中
making sure that you’re on top of your social game
取得上风
when the time comes.
2.找个人陪你去
2. Find a buddy to go with you.
和你感到舒服的朋友在一起
Sticking close to a buddy that you’re comfortable with
是可以稍微缓解你紧张的好方式
is a great way to ease your nerves a little,
特别是和外向者一起时
especially if there are an extrovert
你可以指望他们填补对话空白
and you can rely on them to fill gaps in the conversation.
依赖他们的能量
Feed on their energy,
只回应他们的话
bounce your only remarks of theirs and
需要时 再回请他们或单独谈谈表示感谢
retreat back and talk with them one-on-one when you need to.
你可能会发现
You’ll likely find that this is
这比你自己去要舒服自然得多
much more comfortable and natural for you than going it alone.
3.微笑
3. Smile.
你的微笑是最有用的 任你随意使用的
Your smile is one of the most useful social tools you have
社交工具
at your disposal.
在你还没开始说话前
It can be used to disarm people and
微笑可以使人们卸下防备
put them at ease in a matter of second,
几秒钟内使他们放松
giving them a positive impression of you
并对你留下一个好印象
before you ever say a word.
内向者经常因为没有和外向者一样
Introverts are often guilty of not making use of their
充分利用微笑和眼神接触感到内疚
smile and eye contact as much as extroverts.
然而 只需要稍加注意
However, with a little focus,
温暖友好的微笑是
a warm friendly smile is a trait
极易使用的技巧
that is incredibly easy to adopt.
4.确立目标
4. Set goals.
在你还没有开始社交前
Before you ever arrive at a networking event,
你应该为你想见谁
you should set goals for
以及通过互动
who you want to meet and
想要实现什么确立目标
what you hope to accomplish through those interactions.
如果你始终记得那些目标
If you keep those goals at the front of your mind and
把社交看作是
treat networking as a test
实现目标必须通过的考试
necessary to accomplish those goals.
这会强化社交结果
It will strengthen your result and
并帮助你消除
help you push pass any shyness
阻碍你前进的羞怯感
that may otherwise hold you back.
5.无论在哪里 都要把自己看作是受欢迎的人
5. Think of yourself as being welcome wherever you go.
记住 社交场合中的每个人
Remember that, everyone at a networking event
和你的目标是一样的
is there for the same reason that you are
很多人也可能感到不舒服或紧张
and it’s likely that many of them are uncomfortable and nervous as well.
知道这一点
With that in mind,
想想如果你是那个
think of how incredibly grateful they would be
走向他们并开启对话的那个人
if you are the one that walks up to them
他们会有多感激啊
and starts the conversation.
内向者倾向于认为
Introverts have a tendency to think that
如果他们过度社交别人会不喜欢他们
others will view them negatively if they’re overly social.
然而 事实远非如此
However, nothing is further from the truth,
特别是 在社交这方面
especially, at a networking event.
6.谈话过程中保持专注
6. Stay in the moment.
一旦你成功开启和别人的谈话
Once you manage to strike up a conversation with someone,
谈话中保持专注是很重要的
it’s important to be present in that conversation
而不要策划你去见下一个人的计划
rather than strategizing about the next person you plan to approach.
在谈话中保持专注
Keep your focus in the moment
使谈话顺利进行
and on the conversation at hand.
询问那个人问题
Ask the person questions and
并真正地倾听他们所说的话
truly listen to what they have to say.
如果你谈话中保持注意力
If you stay focus on one conversation a time,
对方可能会注意到
the person you’re talking with will likely notice and
并欣赏你的专注力和兴趣
appreciate your attentiveness and interest.
还有 7.选择合适的场合
And 7. Pick the right event.
在某些场合下 内向者会比其他人感到舒服些
Some events are going to be more comfortable for introverts than others.
举个例子 如果你是内向者
For example, if you’re an introvert,
你可能会发现在一个小型的 放松的场合中开启谈话
you’ll likely find striking-up conversations as a
相比较于
and like easier to small relaxed events
在有500多人
than you’ll add it,
出席的会议中
Boost-fill extravagant one
要简单得多
with 500 plus people and attendants.
为什么一定要去你应付不了的场合呢
Why you should certainly go to every event that you can’t?
当然 在你感到不舒服的场合
And then practice getting better at networking at events that are
练习社交技巧
outside your comfort zone,
从而专注于那些使你充分发挥长处的场合
is also important to focus on those events for it.
并利用这些优势
You’ll have the greatest chance of being at your best.
也是非常重要的
and use those advance to your advantage.
节目结束前
Before we wrap up,
我要给大家一句可以
I’d like to leave you with a thought
分享给朋友和粉丝的一句话
to share with your friends and followers.
“如果一个人自信地朝着梦想前进
“If a person advances confidently in the direction of their dreams,
他们会说不定什么时候就会成功”
they will experience a success unknown in common times.”
这句话是亨利·梭罗说的
That’s from Henry Thoreau.
现在该你们说了
Now I’d love to hear from you,
我今天的问题是
so my question today is this
“你觉得社交对你来说简单吗
“Does networking come easily for you?
或者对你来说很困难?”
Or do you struggle with it?”
在评论里告诉我
Leave a comment below,
我一定会回复你的
and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
多谢观看
Thanks for watching.
记住:如果想要改变未来 行动
And remember if you want to change your future, take action
现在就开始行动
and take action now.
喜欢这个视频 并觉得这个视频有助于
If you enjoy this video and feel it’s valuable in
内向者学到很多社交方面的知识的话
teaching you about networking for introverts.
订阅我们的频道吧 给视频点赞
Subscribe to my channel, like this video
并分享给你的朋友吧
and share video with your friends.
不要忘记点击
Don’t forget to click the button
屏幕上的按钮领取免费礼物
on the screen for a free gift.
再次多谢观看
Thanks again for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

给内向者的7条社交技巧

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

波妞妞

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha6pVAgVVl0

相关推荐