ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

消极的想法是你最大的敌人 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

消极的想法是你最大的敌人

Negative Thoughts Are Your Greatest Enemies | Brian Tracy

大家好 我是布莱恩·崔西
Hello! I’m Brian Tracy and
今天我想跟大家讨论一下
today I want to talk to you about
为何消极思维会成为
why negative thoughts
你成功道路上最大的敌人
are your greatest enemy to success
我们该如何彻底消除这种思想?
and how to banish them forever.
[音乐]
[Music]
布莱恩·崔西成功频道
Brian TracySuccess Channel
我依然记得
I still remember the moment
当我意识到
when I realized
如何消除消极思想的那一刻
how to get rid of negative thoughts.
那时我21岁
I was 21 years old.
我一穷二白
I was broke and
住在一个很小的一居室公寓里
living in a small one-room apartment,
时值隆冬季节
in the middle of a very cold winter,
我白天靠着一份建筑工的工作
working on a construction job
维持生计
during the day.
到了晚上 我经常没有钱
In the evening, I usually couldn’t afford to
供我出门消费
go out of my apartment.
所以我就有大把的时间用来思考人生
So I had a lot of time to think.
有一天深夜在厨房里 我坐在小小的餐桌旁
One night, as I sat at my small kitchen table,
一个突如其来的想法
I had a flash of awareness
彻底改变了我的人生
that changed my life forever.
当时我突然意识到
I suddenly realized that
消极思想正在阻碍我走向成功
negative thoughts were destroying my success.
那一刻我清楚地意识到
I saw clearly at that moment that
如果我想要改变我的生活
if anything in my life were going to change,
我得首先改变我自己
it would have to begin with me.
如果我改变不了自己
If I didn’t change,
那任何事都不会改变
nothing else would change.
我要对自己的人生负责
I was responsible
靠自己的努力改变生活
and I needed to make it happen myself.
那刻的情景我依然记得
I still remember that moment
即使到现在再聊这件事 还历历在目
even this as we talked I still remember.
那就像是第一次跳伞
It was like a first parachute jump,
既害怕又兴奋
both scary and exhilarating.
我站在人生的转折点
There I was standing at the edge of life
决定冒险跳一次
and I decided to jump.
从那天以后
From that moment onward,
我就坚信我的人生掌握在我的手中
I accepted that I was in charge of my life.
我明白
I knew that
如果我想改变现状
if I wanted my situation to be different,
我得改变自己
I would have to be different.
生活中的一切包括成功
Everything including my success in life
都得我来决定
was up to me.
通往成功道路上的最大敌人
The greatest enemies to your success in life
就是消极思维
are negative thoughts and
以及各种各样的负面情绪
negative emotions of all kinds.
它们成为你的负累
They hold you down.
让你精疲力尽
They tire you out
夺走你人生中的所有快乐
and they take away all your joy in life.
从有时间开始
From the beginning of time,
负面情绪对个人和社会造成的危害
they have done more arm to individuals and societies
远远超过历史上任何一场瘟疫
than all the plagues of history.
如果你想活得开心
One of your most important goals
你的首要目标就是
if you want to be truly happy
摆脱消极思维
is to free yourself from negative thinking.
为自己的行为“合理化”
Rationalization causes
往往容易产生消极思维
automatic negative thoughts.
这是我对负面情绪的一部分研究发现
This was part of my study into negative emotions.
当你试图“合理化”时
When you rationalize,
你会努力给自己
you attempt to give what is called
不被社会认可的行为寻找
“a socially acceptable explanation” for
“社会普遍认可的解释”
an otherwise socially unacceptable act.
你也可以查一下“合理化”这个词
Look it up in the dictionary.
“合理化”是指为自己所做的
You rationalize to explain away or
糟糕或不满的事情
put a favourable spin
寻找一个合理的解释
on something that you have done
为自己开脱
that you feel bad or unhappy about.
你把自己当成受害者
You cast yourself in the role of the victim
而让其他人或者团体
and you mark the other person or organization
充当欺压你的人 去背你的锅
into the oppressor or the bad guy.
对于别人对待你的方式
Over-concern or a hypersensitivity
表现的过于关注或者过于敏感
about the way other people treat you
也会使你产生消极思维或者负面情绪
also causes negative thoughts and negative emotions.
对于一些人来说
For some people that entire self-image
他们的自我印象完全取决于
is determined by the way
别人对他说话或交流的方式
other people speak to them or talk to them or
评价甚至看待他的方式
think about them or even look at them,
除了别人的观点 他们忽略了
they have little sense of personal value or self-worth,
个人价值或者叫自我价值感
apart from the opinion of others.
如果别人因为某种原因反馈给你负面的评价
If those opinions of others are negative for any reason,
不管评价是否真实
real or imagined,
作为“受害者”的你立刻会感到气愤 难堪
the “victim” immediately experiences anger, embarrassment,
羞愧 自怜有时还会感到绝望
shame, self-pity and sometimes despair.
对你来说拯救所有消极思维的解药
The antidote of negative thoughts of all kinds
就是承认你对自己的状态负有完全的责任
is for you to accept complete responsibility for your situation,
不管是现在还是余生
now and for the rest of your life.
你不能随口说一句
You cannot say the wonderful words
“我有责任”
“I am responsible.”
但却依然愤愤不平
and still feel angry.
真正的承担责任才能阻止
The very act of accepting responsibility short-circuits and
或消除一切你正挥之不去的
cancels out any negative thoughts
消极思维
that you may be experiencing.
要下定决心杜绝负面思想
Resolve to avoid negative thoughts.
现在你就要下定决心
This is your moment to decide
不再让你的人生充满不自信
not to let self-doubt control your life.
如果你已经决定改变
Now if you’ve decided to take control,
就要找到你的自信所在
find out your level of self-confidence
并挖掘你真正的潜力
and tap into your true potential.
在结束之前
Before we wrap up,
我还想给你留下一个建议
I’d like to leave you with a thought to share
供你和身边的人分享
with your friends and followers.
“提前做好心理准备对每个磨难”
“Decide in advance to respond”
“做出积极的回应并从中吸取经验”
“positively and constructively to every adversity.”
接下来我想听听你们的看法
Now I’d love to hear from you
我给大家的建议是
and here’s what I want you to try.
下次当你再发现
The next time you find yourself
自己讲话或者思考时带有消极思维
speaking or thinking negatively,
请重复这一句“我有不可推卸的责任”
repeat the phrase “I am responsible.”
一遍一遍地重复
over and over
直到这种负面情绪消失
until you are no longer thinking negatively.
你对以上内容有什么看法?
How does that make you feel?
请在下方评论区留言告诉我
Leave a comment below.
我一定会回复你们的
And I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
谢谢观看 记住
Thanks for watching and remember
如果你想改变你的未来
if you want to change your future,
要行动起来
take action
现在就行动起来!
and take action now!
如果你喜欢这个视频
If you enjoyed this video and you feel it was
并认为从中学会了如何建立积极思维
valuable in teaching you about positive thinking,
请订阅我的频道
subscribe to my channel,
给这个视频点赞
like this video
并转发给你的朋友们
and share this video with your friends.
不要忘记
Don’t forget to
点击屏幕上的按键
click the button on the screen
获得免费礼物
for a free gift.
再次感谢收看
Thanks again for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

消极思维和负面情绪是你通往成功道路上的最大敌人,只有消除它们,你才能赢得未来!

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

Cinderella

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdF5HoeQ964

相关推荐