ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

20美元游览中国南京 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

20美元游览中国南京

Nanjing, China: Traveling for 20 Dollars a Day - Ep 20

意思是“你想在面里或馄饨里添加辣椒油吗”
It means, ‘Do you want to add some spicy oil into the noodles or wontons ?
早上好 我现在在南京 和我一起的是
Good morning! I’m out here in Nanjing, and I have with me
我的当地的导游 瑞文
my local consultant, Raven.
对 我又来了
Yeah, Raven again!
她是南京人 所以当我在这里的导游再好不过了
And she’s from Nanjing, so she’s gonna be my local consultant
今天又是一期关于南京的节目 你们兴奋吗?
Again, today for this Nanjing video. Aren’t you excited?
——是的 我很兴奋——这很好
-Yeah, I’m so excited! -It’s gonna be great!
嗨~~
Hi
我回来了
I’m back!
哇塞 柯蒂斯 你也在这里
Whoa, Curtis! You’re here, man!
还有瑞文 我们漂亮的瑞文
And Raven, the beautiful Raven!
哇塞 已经过了很长时间了 过去了很久 但是
Wow, it’s been so long. It has been a while, but
你们所不知道的是 我被凯文炒鱿鱼了 但之后他意识到
what you guys don’t know is thatKevin fired me, then realized he couldn’t
他不能没有我 所以我回来了
get by without me, soI’m back!
我们决定乘轮渡去~
We’re gonna go with the Ferry to…
浦口区 南京最老的一个区
the Pukou District, the oldest district in Nanjing.
他从这些红薯里挑出了一个最大
He picks the biggest sweet potato of the whole thing.
有点像一个怪物
It’s like a monster.
这么大的红薯只要6块钱
Only six kuai for this monster potatoes.
It’s like the size of American football.
It’s like the size of American football.
It’s like the size of American football.
It’s like the size of American football.
It’s like the size of American football.
It’s like the size of American football.
It’s like the size of American football.
It’s like the size of American football.
差不多有橄榄球那么大
It’s like the size of American football.
这是我兄弟
I got my buddy here.
味道怎么样?一直都很好吃!
How’s this taste?Always good!
好了 现在我们在南京最老的车轨这里
Yeah, we are here, the old railway tracks.
如果你仔细听 你能感觉到火车快来了
If you listen closely, you can hear the train coming.
老师傅说我们不能挡在火车轨上
The old conductor man said we couldn’t get on the train tracks.
我们得让开 走吧
We had to leave, come on.
一个咸的 一个甜的?对
One salty, one seeet?Yeah.
就像你们两个 一个咸 一个甜
Like you two, one salty, one sweet.
这个对我胃口
This access me.
这里有小孩玩的射气球游戏
We got kids playing little target shooting games of ballons.
有人在剃胡子
We got a guy getting shaving over here.
有人在炸爆米花
We got a guy making popcorn.
还有人在做脚底按摩
We got someone else getting foot masage right here.
这个人在吹糖人
And this guy is blowing this little sugar blow-up thigs.
差不多每个人都有
Pretty much the best way you can spend on Saturday,
自己的方式来度过星期六
Everyone seems to figure it out already.
这边 大喜馄饨
Push to here, Daxi wonton.
这儿有一个火炉
We got a fire oven.
各种人坐在外面路边吃着馄饨
There’s all kinds of people, people sittting outside, on the side road
也有人坐在里面吃
There’s people sitting inside.
我觉得这里就是南京的一种常态
I mean, this place is like a fixture here Nanjing,
这家店有27年了 跟我年纪一样
27 years old, this place is the same age as me.
我们准备坐外面吃 外面已经有空桌了
We are gonna sit outside, table’s ready, come on.
大碗馄饨7块一碗
Seven kuai of this big bowl of wonton.
这真的很辣
It’ s actually really spicy.
还要辣油啊?
Do you wanna some spicy oil?
辣 太辣了
It’s spicy, too spicy.
我们准备采访这些公鸡
We took interview this rosters.
再问问他们怎么看这非凡的一年
And ask them how they feel about of being very year.
打扰一下 公鸡
Excuse me, rosters.
对于今年是鸡年
It’s the year of roster,
你们有什么想说的吗?
can you talk us about it?
我觉得他们并不想接受采访
I don’t think they want to be interviewed.
但是 我觉得今年对我们来说都还不错
But, year of roster, I think it’s both well for us.
我们现在在南京大排档
We are here, Dapaidang.
这里有传统的南京美食
And it served traditional Nanjing food here.
许多南京人也来这里吃饭
Lots of Nanjing locals come here to eat
我们准备进去 试一下南京菜 走吧 进去看看有什么
And we are gonna inside, try some Nanjing food, see what’s all about, come on.
看这里!
Look at this place!
这和鸡蛋差不多
Just like egg.
味道不错
That’s good.
这个真咬不动
It’s really tough.
有点像橡胶
Like a rubbery.
你的小奖品
Your small prize.
外面那层纸是什么?
What’s that paper around there?
那是糖纸
It’s sugar, paper sugar.
这吃起来不怎么像糖纸
It doesn’t , it doesn’t taste like a paper sugar.
我们下面去哪儿?
Where are we going next?
颐和路
Yihe road.
一条老街?
An old street.
我们现在在颐和路这边
We are here Yihe Mansions.
沿着这些保存的遗迹走
Walking around now this perserved cultural new side.
所以的这些走道
All these walkways and sidewalks,
还有旧黄包车 你可以坐进去
and old rickshaws, you can sit in,
但你没法骑
but you can’t drive them,
因为车轮锁住了
because there’s a lock on the wheel.
这是先锋书店
Xianfeng Shudian.
被国家地理杂志评为
This is one of the 10 most beautiful bookstores of the world,
全球最美十家书店之一
accordibg to the National Geographic magazine.
并且
And,
是南京老区中唯一的一家书店
is the only bookstore in ancient area of Nanjing here.
这里有来自世界各地的各种书
There’s all kinds of books from around the world.
这里面很大
It’s huge.
但是 要说一下没有英文书
Oh, yeah, by the way, none of the books in English.
全是中文书
It’s all Chinese.
如果你能看懂中文的话
So, if you can read Chines,
就赶紧来买本书吧
quick pace to come and buy a book.
怎么了?你看到什么了?
What was that? What have you seen?
一条穿鞋的狗
A dog wearing shoes.
然后呢?
And?
他妈妈在背着他
And his mama is like carring him.
我们看见了在背包里的狗
We saw a dog in a packback.
小心
Watch your step.
项记面馆
Xiangji Mianguan.
这是吃面条的地方 但是看起来像是一个洞
It’s a noodle place, but it looks like a little hole on the road.
等你进去之后
But when you come inside,
你会感觉里面有500个人
there’s like 500 people all standing around
不是站着就是在吃面条
or eating noodles.
这个碗
And this bowl,
说真的 你能在这个面碗里淹死 它特别大
seriously, you can drawn in this bowl of noodles it’s so big.
你带小孩来的话 最好在来之前
You and your children should be wearing life jackets,
穿上救生衣
before you come here.
否则 你可能会掉碗里去
Otherwise, you are gonna maybe falling in the jar.
这是炸猪皮
So we got some pig skin right here. Ah, yeah.
我要买一瓶青岛啤酒
We buy a bottle of Qingdao.
3.5是吗?
Three and a half kuai.
我们现在在老杨烟摊
We are in Laoyang yantan.
这是南京的一家老旧的烟铺
This is an old cigarette shop here in Nanjing.
这条街上有不错的啤酒 回青旅前在这条路上买瓶酒十分不错
The street have a quite beers, a great way to fininsh the shop day before we head to the hostel.
啤酒味棒棒糖
Beer lollipops.
珍宝珠棒棒糖
Chop chupas.
是珍宝珠
Chop Chupas.
好了 我们该回青旅了
All right. Time to go to the hostel.
回青旅了
Hostel time.
这应该就是那栋楼了
This is supposed to be the building right here.
这就是青旅在的地方
That is the place where the hostel is.
看起来就是一个公寓楼
And it looks like, just an apartment buliding.
还好了 我们到了
All right, we’ve arrived here.
这可能是南京最便宜的青旅了
And what could possibily be the Nanjing cheapest hostel.
每晚只要55块
And it’s only 55 kuai a night.
这里有一些额外的帐篷来睡觉
We got some tents set up here for extra rooms.
那边的小伙子们在玩
And we got a bunch of dudes chill out around here.
我们去看看里面怎么样吧
Let’s go check out the dorm room, see what’s it like.
好了 进来吧
All right, come on in.
海绵宝宝被套
SpongeBob sheets.
今天在南京真的很开心
It’s being an amazing day here in Nanjing.
我很开心你们能和我一起逛
I’m glad you can join us on this trip.
我知道我今天很开心 希望你们也是
I know I had a great time, I hope you did to.
现在该休息了
It’s time to get some rest.
晚安
Good night.
那只狗看起来这样。。。
Yeah, that dog looks like…
你能这样 那这样呢?
You can do this, can you do this?
– 能反方向吗?- 哦 不行。。。
Can you make them go opposite directions?Oh, no, cannot do this…
再来一次?
Do it again?
一个方向 一个方向 现在反方向
Same direction, same direction, now making go opposite.
盗梦空间是什么内涵?一圈一圈的都在电影中。。。
What does film inception mean?The film inside, the film inside, the film…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

20刀游览南京,基础口语适合我们这种小白。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Megan

审核员

审核团1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjWZbBVC8Dg

相关推荐