未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我对爱情、英国腔、男友和职业的一些想法

My thoughts on love, sounding British, my boyfriend & my career.

大家好 欢迎回到露西英语
– Hello everyone and welcome back to English With Lucy.
今天我会回答大家的问题
Today I’m going to be answering your questions.
我有好几年没有做问答视频了
I haven’t done, I haven’t done a Q&A video in ages,
所以能够回答所有新的露西粉们我特别激动
so I’m really, really excited to answer all the new Lucifers
这次比原来稍微多了一些露西粉
and there are slightly more Lucifers now than there were last time.
谢谢大家 你们的订阅
Thank you guys, it honestly means so much to me
对我来说非常重要
that you subscribe to my channel.
稍微解释一下我今天的装备
Also, quick justification of my outfit today.
现在外面是27度
It’s 27 degrees outside,
但是室内简直他妈有五千万度
it’s bloody 50 million inside today.
我的公寓是一个漂亮的小“温室”
My flat is a beautiful little greenhouse,
它有很多窗户 阳光照射进来的时候很棒
it’s covered in windows which is amazing for sunlight,
但是弄得气温特别高
but terrible for temperature and I don’t have
而且我还没空调
any air conditioning.
好了 我之前在INS和脸书上跟大家说
Right, so I asked you on Instagram and Facebook,
你们会有30分钟时间来问我任何问题
I told you you had 30 minutes to ask me anything,
可以是关于私人的或者是关于英语的
it can be personal and it can be English related.
现在让我们开始吧
So let’s get started.
我之前还让你们说出自己来自哪里
I also asked you to say where you’re from
我希望你们在评论里
and I’d like you in the comments to show support
支持来自你们国家的人好吗
for anyone from your country, okay?
如果你的国家没有出现在视频里
And if your country isn’t included in the video
在下面写上你的评论
and write a little comment below
我们也会顶你的
and we will support you too.
相信你们都很喜欢自己的国家
So make sure you like your country,
这个视频一定会很有趣
I think that would be really fun.
希望这不会造成任何让人不快的事
Hopefully it doesn’t get nasty or anything.
我们都是因为学习语言这个原因聚集到一起
We’re all here for the same reason, we learn languages.
所以互相友爱吧
So love each other.
好了 让我们开始吧
Right, let’s begin.
有一位叫andreaflores
Okay we have andreaflores.
嗨Andrea 我看到你评论了
Hi Andrea, I see you commenting
很多关于我INS的东西
on a lot of my Instagram stuff.
我很感谢
I really appreciate that.
她说 她来自西班牙而且她想知道
She says, she’s from Spain and she wants to know
我对于西班牙最喜欢的东西是什么
what my favourite thing about Spain is.
西班牙人
The people, the people.
西班牙人很奇妙 他们非常有趣
The Spanish people are amazing, they are so much fun,
他们很友好 而且努力工作
they are so friendly, they are incredibly hard working
虽然他们的声誉不是很好
even though they get quite a bad reputation,
但是我去 这些西班牙人知道怎么工作啊
but damn, those Spaniards know how to work
而且他们也知道怎么享受生活
but they also know how to enjoy life as well.
没有比西班牙的聚会更有聚会感的了
There’s no party quite like a Spanish party.
所以 对于西班牙我最喜欢西班牙人
So yeah, the people are what I like most about Spain.
来自捷克共和国的Martin说
Martin from the Czech Republic says,
你之前有想过你会教课
did you ever think that you would be teaching
而且影响到这么多人吗
and influencing so many people?
你的生活有因此改变吗
How has your life changed since then?
不 我从来从来从来没有想过
No, I never ever, ever, ever thought
我会教这么多的人
that I would teaching so many people.
只有六个人的教室我以前也会觉得可怕
I used to think a classroom of six people was pretty scary,
而现在我的课堂有440,000人 天!
so my classroom of 440,000 people, doh!
这真的是个大数字了
That’s a big number.
但是能感觉到自己的发声
But it’s amazing to feel like you have a voice
而且自己有能力去帮助这么多人
and to be able to help lot’s of people
并且给那些并不非常需要学习英语
and provide education to those who may not necessarily
或者不觉得英语有趣的人上课
have access to it otherwise or who may not find
感觉真的很奇妙
the English language interesting otherwise.
我尽力让英语更加能被接受
I try to make English more accessible.
你们可以来评判
You guys can be the judge of whether
我是否达到了这一点
I’m achieving that or not.
有些我做到了 有些没有 但也没什么
Something I am, something I don’t, and that’s okay.
我在网上 你可以来评判
I’m on the internet, you’re free to judge.
我的生活是否因此改变?
How has my life changed since then?
我的生活彻底改变了
My life has changed drastically.
露西英语成了我的全职工作
English With Lucy is my full time profession.
我发现了很奇怪的一点
I now get recognised a little bit which is so weird,
我并不能习惯
I would never, ever get used to that
我妈妈也不能习惯
and my mom would never get used to that.
但是我很喜欢遇到粉丝
But I love meeting subscribers
或者那些已经看过我的视频的人
or people that have seen my videos out and about.
上一个认出我的人是Robert
The last person who recognised me was Robert,
我在从剑桥到伦敦的火车上遇到的
a lovely Hungarian who I met on the train
一个可爱的匈牙利人
from Cambridge to London.
所以你好Robert 如果你在看的话
So hi Robert if you’re watching.
如果你们看到我 直接和我打招呼
If you ever do see me always say hello,
我肯定比你们还要兴奋紧张
I’m definitely more excited and more nervous than you are.
现在是来自叙利亚的raniaak2
Then we’ve got raniaak2 from Syria
他们问我能不能推荐
and they are asking, they ask whether I can recommend
一些刺激的英文书 比如故事书或者小说
some exciting English books like stories or novels.
我第一推荐的就是《哈利波特》系列书
Well my number one recommendation is the Harry Potter series
因为读起来很有趣
because it’s so much fun to read
而且我认为这种有点困难的
and also I think the difficulty kind of develops
通过课程达到的提升是很有趣的
throughout the course of the series which is interesting.
所以 读它的英文版
So yeah, read that in English
因为它真的真的很有趣
because it’s really, really fun.
我也推荐《对在夜间狗的好奇事件》
I also always recommend The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
因为它是通过一个得了艾斯伯格综合症的
because it’s written from the point of view of an autistic boy,
孤独症男孩的视角来写的
of a boy with Asperger’s Syndrome,
而且他用第一人称叙事
and he speaks in the first person
说的英语也很简单
and with quite a simple level of English.
所以我觉得这本书适合每个
So I think that’s a really good book for anyone
想要提升英文词汇
who wants to improve their vocabulary,
但是读成人小说感觉有些困难的人
but doesn’t feel comfortable reading fully adult novels.
来自西班牙的yasmina 噢今天有很多西班牙人
Okay, yasmina from Spain, oh I’ve got a lot of Spanish today
肯定到了午餐时间了或者有什么东西吸引他们
it must be lunch time or something for them.
她说你可以说“tres, tristes, tigers,
She says can you say, tres, tristes, tigres,
tragaban, trigo, en un trigal”吗
tragaban, trigo, en un trigal?
太难了
That’s difficult.
“tres, tige”额
Tres, tige, uh …
“Tres, tristes, tigres, tragaban,
Tres, tristes, tigres, tragaban,
trigo, en un trigal”
trigo, en un trigal.
不行
Nailed it.
简直可怕
No, that was terrible.
好了 接下来是马来西亚的qayyumzuma
Okay, then we have qayyumzuma from Malaysia
他想知道他 有没有一种方法
and he wants to know if he, if there’s a way
让他听起来更像英国人
to sound more British.
当然有了 用单词bloody举例好吗
Yes, use the word bloody for emphasis, okay?
比如 我真他妈不知道
So like, I don’t, so like I don’t bloody know
这真他妈太不可思议了
or that’s bloody marvellous.
它会有一点粗鲁而且是一句脏话
It’s a little bit rude and it is slang
所以只能在非正式的场合使用
so only use it in informal situations,
但这是典型的英国说法
but it’s a very British saying and Americans,
当美国人想要模仿英国人的时候
when they try to imitate British people
他们就说bloody
they always say bloody.
现在是来自阿尔及利亚的nouhalat还是nouha, nouhalat
Okay, now we have nouhalat or nouha, nouhalat,
读错很抱歉
sorry for mispronouncing your name, from Algeria.
他们的问题是你有没有曾经感觉失落
Their question is have you ever felt down
觉得什么事都不想再做了
and that you don’t want to do anything anymore
你是怎么解决的呢
and how did you deal with it?
因为我现在也这么觉得
Because I feel the same.
我也爱你 很抱歉听到你失落
Oh, love you too, I’m sorry you’re feeling down.
我曾经也感觉非常非常失落
Yes, I have felt really, really down in the past,
你现在需要找一些事让你振作起来
and you need to find something that consistently works for you to bring you back up again.
当我暂时感到失落时
So when I’m feeling short term sad
我喜欢去做的是园艺
something that I really like doing is gardening
因为如果我不能让自己开心
because if I can’t make myself happy
至少我能让我的植物快乐
at least I can make my plants happy.
如果你的沮丧是长期的
And if it’s a little bit more long term
花一点时间去想你的生活中缺少了什么
take some time to think about what is lacking in your life
试着去填补这些缺陷
and try to fill those holes.
这有时不容易但是你要知道
It’s not always easy, but also know that feeling sad
感觉失落或者压抑只是暂时的
and feeling depressed is temporary
即使你觉得它会一直持续到你的后半生
even though it feels like it will continue for the rest of your life,
它不会
it won’t.
不要用永久性的措施去解决暂时的问题
Don’t make permanent solutions to a temporary situation.
现在是来自伊朗的Sara 她说
Now we have Sara from Iran and she says,
大部分人不了解你的一点是什么
what’s one thing that most people don’t know about you?
这个问题很难 因为我经常分享我的生活
Okay, that’s difficult, because I do share quite a lot.
我想大家不知道关于我的一点是
I guess one thing that people might not know about me
我注意力非常不集中
is i have an incredibly short attention span.
如果我要长时间的持续做一件事
I have to really, really enjoy something
我就要非常非常享受其中
if I’m to continue doing it for a long period of time.
有人说这是ADHD 虽然我没被诊断过
I’ve never been diagnosed, but there have been talks
但是我真的
of ADHD, but I don’t really,
并不是很想去诊断
I don’t really want to get diagnosed
因为我能控制它 我想办法完成学业
because I can manage it, I manage to do my studies,
想办法去做一件事
and I manage to run a business,
所以 没错 我不需要去做诊断
so yeah, I don’t need a diagnosis,
没坏的东西不用修
you shouldn’t fix what isn’t broken
或者说没坏就别修
or don’t fix what ain’t broke.
不过 这的确是一件大家
But yeah, that’s one thing that people
可能不知道的事
might not know about me.
你可能看我觉得我很集中
You might see me as very focused,
你要知道我如果对一件事感兴趣
and you know, very, very hard working which I am
我就会非常非常努力
if I’m passionate about something,
幸运的是 我对露西英语
and luckily I’m really, really passionate
非常非常有热情
about English With Lucy.
现在是意大利的Marta 她说
And we have Marta from Italy and she says,
对英语学习者来说
what’s the most difficult English accent
最难懂的口音是什么
to understand for an English learner.
好问题Marta
Great question Marta.
我觉得有两个 一个是格拉斯哥的
I think I’ve got two, well one’s a Scottish accent
苏格兰口音 而且我觉得乔地
which is Glaswegian, and also I think that Geordie,
一种纽卡斯尔的口音
the accent from Newcastle is incredibly
简直难以置信的难懂
difficult to understand.
好了
Uh, okay.
很多人问我
Lots of people are asking me how,
我在哪里遇到的男朋友
where I found my boyfriend.
Julia说你在哪里遇到的Will呢
Julia says where have you found Will,
他真的非常帅
he’s really handsome and Christiana says
Christiana说你在哪 怎么见到你的男朋友的?
where and how did you meet your boyfriend?
我来自意大利
I’m from Italy.
Julia来自巴西
Oh and Julia’s from Brazil.
我在哪遇到他的呢
When did I find him?
我在一个农场见到他 说来话长
I found him on a farm, I think that’s a story
我觉得这个故事要下次说了
for another time ’cause it’s a pretty long one.
来自法国的Claire问 你最大的梦想是什么
Claire from France says what’s your biggest dream.
我最大的梦想就是有一个幸福的家庭
My biggest dream is to have a happy family.
我想要快乐的老公和快乐的孩子
I want a happy husband and happy children
要非常非常快乐
and just to be really, really happy.
这是个很简单的梦想
It’s quite a simple dream.
来自俄国的Max问 你相信一见钟情吗
Max from Russia asks do you believe in love at first sight?
不会 要知道
Not really, no, imagine you know
有一些人偶然遇到一个人就深深喜欢上了对方
some people do meet that person by chance and like really, really like them,
但我觉得只有了解一个人之后才会真正爱上他
but I think you fall in love as you get to know a person
你需要了解对方的不完美和完美
and you get to know their imperfections and their perfections as well.
我觉得了解一个人
And I think the whole process of getting to know somebody
是否适合你的过程
that’s compatible for you is the process
就是恋爱的过程
of falling in love.
来自智利但是住在德国的Diego
Diego from Chille but living in Germany
说什么是让你最开心的事
says what are the things that make you the happiest.
太多事让我开心了
So many things make me happy.
让我举些例子
Okay, let me list off a few.
上传一个我自己很满意
Posting a video that I’m really proud of
而且反响也不错的视频
and having a really good reaction,
就让我很开心 还有和家人一起
that makes me happy, spending time with my family
整天笑啊笑啊笑也让我开心
and just laughing and laughing and laughing,
因为我们在一起的时候总是有很多笑点
because when we get together we have such a laugh.
园艺也让我快乐
Gardening makes me really, really happy,
我喜欢看着花园里的植物随时间生长开花
I love seeing a garden develop and bloom over time.
艺术让我快乐
Art makes me really, really happy.
买家具也让我快乐
Buying furniture, that makes me really happy,
我很喜欢家具
I really like furniture.
给花园浇水让我快乐
Pub gardens, they make me happy
因为这意味着夏天来了
’cause that means summer’s arrived.
见粉丝也很开心
Meeting subscribers, that makes me happy.
我希望有一天我能和你们很多人见面
I wish one day I can meet a big group of you,
那可能会是我生命中最开心的一天
that would probably be the happiest day of my life.
接下来是来自土耳其的Busra
We’ve got Busra, I hope I said that right,
希望我读对了 他们想知道
from Turkey and they want to know which movies
我会推荐看哪部电影
I recommend watching.
我最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》
My favourite movie is the Shawshank Redemption,
这是一部非常非常棒的电影
it’s a really, really good movie.
看的时候感觉像过山车
It takes on a rollercoaster
我很推荐看这部电影
and I really recommend watching it.
如果你们想看英国口音的电影
If you want to watch something with a British English
我很喜欢布里奇特琼斯的电影
accent I love the Bridget Jones movies,
它们的背景都在伦敦 而且蕾妮·齐薇格
they’re all set in London, and Renee Zellweger
不管了 蕾妮是女主角 饰演了布利奇特
Whatever, Renee, the main actress who plays Bridget
一个美国人 但是她有
is actually American, but she does an awesome
非常棒的英国口音 我觉得你们看的话
British accent, I think it would be very interesting
一定会很有趣
for you to watch.
接下来这位也叫Busra
Okay, we’ve got another person called Busra as well
大概也来自土耳其 我不确定
maybe from Turkey too, not sure.
他们问 你是一个非常成功的女性
They’re asking you’re a really successful woman,
并不是 看情况 这都是相对的不是吗
not necessarily, it depends, it’s all relative, isn’t it?
我很欣赏 我不知道之前
I appreciate this, I don’t know whether they asked it
有没有人问过
before, I don’t know whether anyone’s asked it before,
但是我想知道你是否能告诉我一些
but I wonder if you could tell me some problems
你工作上的困难和严重的问题
and serious issues about your job
因为我知道在这个世界要变成
because I know in this world becoming a businesswoman
一个女实业家并不容易
figure is difficult to achieve.
我想说关于我的工作
I’d say the most difficult thing is having,
遇到的最困难的是
the most difficult thing about my job
我在网上
is that I’m out there on the internet,
任何人可以看到我 评判我
anyone can see me and anyone can criticise me
我完全理解并不是所有人
and I 100% accept that not everybody
都能接受我做的事
is going to like what I do, some people think
一些人认为我的课太难了
my classes are too difficult, some people think
一些人觉得太容易了 一些人不同意我所说的
they’re too easy, some people don’t agree
一些人认为我太商业化了
with what I say, some people think I’m too commercial,
一些人认为我太放松了
some people think I’m too relaxed,
有很多人有很多
there are a lot of people who have a lot to say
关于我的频道很消极的说法
that’s negative about my channel.
我不介意批评 但我在意恶意的评论
I don’t mind criticism, I do mind hate comments.
它们太不礼貌了
They’re just rude.
所以对我来说最困难的事是
So yeah, the most difficult thing for me
不管是谁 即使在不了解我的情况下
is that anyone can say anything about me
都可以随意地对我评头论足
without really knowing me.
一些人说我傲慢而且烦人
Some people call me arrogant and you know, annoying,
但我很确定如果你和现实生活中见过我的人聊过
but I’m pretty sure if you talked to anyone who’s met me in real life
他们会告诉你我很正常
they would say that I’m pretty normal
我的妈妈把我抚养成一个善良有礼貌的人
and my mom brought me up to be a kind and respectful person
我觉得这才是我的样子
and that’s what I think I am.
这就是今天视频的内容了
That’s it for today’s video, I hope you enjoyed
希望你们喜欢我的回答并觉得有趣
my answers and found them interesting.
如果你的国家这次没提到
If your country didn’t get mentioned
或者你的问题没有被回答
and your question didn’t get answered,
我很抱歉 在评论里说出你的国家
I’m so sorry, mention your country in the comments
我们会赞你把你顶上去
and we’ll try and support you, give you some likes,
别忘了在我的社交媒体上联系我
Don’t forget to connect with me on all of my social media,
我有脸书,INS还有推特
I’ve got my Facebook, my Instagram, and my Twitter,
下节课再见啦
and I will see you soon for another lesson.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

露西就粉丝的各种问题进行了解答,关于爱情,英语,男友还有职业……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

妖魔

审核员

DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qviahvyj-_g

相关推荐