未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

与强迫症的斗争

My Struggles With OCD

根据真实故事改编
Hi, my name is Jennie and this story is about my OCD.
嗨 我是Jennie 这个故事是关于我的强迫症
You may think OCD is about having to keep things clean and tidy all the time.
也许你认为强迫症就是得不停地打扫收拾
But some people’s OCD is actually about keeping things even.
但实际上 有些人的强迫症只是保持物体整齐
Say there were two books next to each other on a table,
假设桌上有两本相邻的书
but they weren’t completely lined up with each other exactly.
但它们没有完全对齐
I wouldn’t put them straight right away.
我不会直接摆好它们
I would have to kind of swap them around
我得先把它们互换一下
so that they both would have the right amount of time in front of the other book.
这样 整理它们的时间就会相等
Only after a couple of minutes
在等几分钟后
I would be able to straighten them out so that they were in line.
我才能摆这两本书 让它们对齐
Way more complicated than you thought, right?
这比你想像的要复杂多了 是吧?
So I was about nine years old
在我9岁左右的时候
when I started making little changes to my everyday life.
我开始对日常生活做出一些小改变
You see, I was right-handed,
你们看 我是右撇子
and I very much favored my right hand.
我非常喜欢用右手
In fact, I did just about everything I could with my right hand, or my right leg.
实际上 我做什么事都只用右手或右腿
Anything like that. I would just hate using my left hand for anything.
比如这样 我讨厌用左手来做类似的事情
I even had to step on cracks in the road or pavement with my right foot.
甚至踩马路或人行道上的裂缝 我都用右脚
Crazy, right?
很夸张是吧?
Anyway, when I was 10 years old, one day,
不管怎样 在我10岁的某一天
I suddenly thought, what was I doing?
我突然就想 我在干嘛?
Why was I completely leaving out my left hand?
为什么我完全忽略了我的左手?
Notice how I say leaving out
注意我提到了忽略二字
– that was what it felt like.
正是如此
It felt like I needed to even things out to make it fair.
像是我需要平均分配东西以求平等一样
That was when my OCD started, I guess.
我猜我的强迫症是从那时候开始的
First of all, I told myself
首先 我告诉自己
I would have to go a whole year only using my left hand
我得一整年只用左手
and to make up for the year before .
来弥补之前一直用右手的那年
After about a year,
大约一年后
I finally felt like it was even between my left and right hands,
我终于感觉我的左右手得到了平衡
but then I had to go around using my right and left sides equally.
但从那时起 我得平均使用左右手
And I can tell you, it was not easy.
我可以告诉你 这绝非易事
My OCD only started getting worse from there.
从此 我的强迫症变得更严重了
For example, I had to count all the time in my head,
比如每次呼吸 甚至是眨眼
every time I breathe or even blinked.
我都得一直在头脑中数
It was tedious, but I just couldn’t stop myself.
虽然这很无聊 但我又停不下来
Another thing that a lot of people with OCD experience
许多有过强迫症的人
is constantly feeling like somebody is listening to your thoughts.
还会一直觉得有人在听自己的想法
You feel like you’ll be punished somehow if you don’t think the right things.
你感觉就像 如果你的想法不对就会受到某种惩罚
OCD is awful to live with.
强迫症很糟糕
If you think you may have OCD, talk to someone.
如果你觉得自己可能有强迫症 就找人聊聊
Don’t keep it to yourself like I did.
别像我那样憋在心里
One day, I told my parents. They took me to a counselor.
有一天我告诉了父母 他们带我去看医生
She really helped to improve how I was feeling.
她确实帮助我改善了自己的感受
I hardly ever have to do any of my little OCD rituals anymore.
我几乎不会再做我的强迫症小仪式了
I guess there is a lesson to this story.
我想这个故事有个经验值得学习
Don’t suffer in silence.
不要默默承受一切
我们喜欢你的点赞和评论

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

作者讲述了自己患上强迫症并且最后得到治愈的亲身经历,并通过自己的经历告诉大家如果得了强迫症,不要独自默默承受,一定要寻求他人的帮助。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

徘徊的小孩

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbMaP6qyQJY

相关推荐