ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

大脑中风的真实体验 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大脑中风的真实体验

My stroke of insight | Jill Bolte Taylor

我从儿时起就关注大脑
I grew up to study the brain
因为我弟弟被诊断为
because I have a brother who has been diagnosed
精神分裂症 一种脑部疾病
with a brain disorder, schizophrenia.
作为他的姐姐以及科学家
And as a sister and later, as a scientist,
我想要理解 为什么我能做梦
I wanted to understand, why is it that I can take my dreams,
同时梦境与现实世界相联系
I can connect them to my reality,
并且我能将梦境变成现实?
and I can make my dreams come true?
我弟弟的大脑以及他的精神分裂症到底发生了什么
What is it about my brother’s brain and his schizophrenia
使得他的梦境与普遍的现实世界是脱节的
that he cannot connect his dreams to a common and shared reality,
梦境进而变成了幻觉?
so they instead become delusion?
因此 在我的职业生涯中 我致力于研究严重的精神疾病
So I dedicated my career to research into the severe mental illnesses.
我从家乡印第安纳州来到波士顿
And I moved from my home state of Indiana to Boston,
我在哈佛大学精神病学系
where I was working in the lab of Dr. Francine Benes,
Francine Benes 博士的实验室工作
in the Harvard Department of Psychiatry.
在实验室工作时 我们不停的在思考同一个问题:
And in the lab, we were asking the question,
那就是作为标准对照组的正常人的大脑
“What are the biological differences
和那些被确诊为精神分裂症 分裂情感性障碍
between the brains of individuals who would be diagnosed as normal control,
或躁郁症的患者的大脑之间
as compared with the brains of individuals
是否存在生物学上的差别?
diagnosed with schizophrenia, schizoaffective or bipolar disorder?”
因此 我们主要致力于勾勒出大脑中的神经元环路
So we were essentially mapping the microcircuitry of the brain:
例如:哪些细胞利用哪种化学物质
which cells are communicating with which cells,
进行相互交流
with which chemicals,
以及这些化学物质的量是多少?
and then in what quantities of those chemicals?
我的生活变得很有意义
So there was a lot of meaning in my life
因为虽然我工作日进行这一类的研究工作
because I was performing this type of research during the day,
但是到了晚上和周末
but then in the evenings and on the weekends,
我为 NAMI(美国精神疾病联盟)四处奔走宣传
I traveled as an advocate for NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
但是在1996年12月10日早晨
But on the morning of December 10, 1996,
我一起床就发现我自己的大脑出现了问题
I woke up to discover that I had a brain disorder of my own.
我的左半脑中有一根血管爆裂了
A blood vessel exploded in the left half of my brain.
在接下来的4个小时中
And in the course of four hours,
我目睹了自己大脑完全丧失了
I watched my brain completely deteriorate
处理所有信息的能力
in its ability to process all information.
在这个发生大出血的早晨
On the morning of the hemorrhage,
我无法行走 交谈 阅读 写字 甚至无法回忆
I could not walk, talk, read, write or recall any of my life.
我完全变成了一个藏在成年妇女身体里的婴儿
I essentially became an infant in a woman’s body.
如果你们曾经见过人类的大脑
If you’ve ever seen a human brain,
你们肯定能发现大脑的两个半球是完全互相分开的
it’s obvious that the two hemispheres are completely separate from one another.
我带了一个真的人脑到现场
And I have brought for you a real human brain.
[呻吟 笑声]
(Groaning, laughter)
这就是真正的人脑
So this is a real human brain.
这是脑前区
This is the front of the brain,
而脊髓从脑后部垂下来
the back of brain with the spinal cord hanging down,
大脑就是像现在这样安放在我们的头颅里的
and this is how it would be positioned inside of my head.
如果我们观察大脑
And when you look at the brain,
我们肯定会发现这两部分大脑皮层
it’s obvious that the two cerebral cortices
是完全分离的
are completely separate from one another.
懂电脑的人会理解
For those of you who understand computers,
人的右半脑像并行处理器一样运行
our right hemisphere functions like a parallel processor,
而人的左半脑像串行处理器一样运转
while our left hemisphere functions like a serial processor.
这两个半脑之间必须进行交流
The two hemispheres do communicate with one another
半脑间的交流通过胼胝体进行
through the corpus callosum,
胼胝体由3亿个轴索组成
which is made up of some 300 million axonal fibers.
但是两个半脑除了这个通过胼胝体进行的交流
But other than that,
它们确实是相互独立的
the two hemispheres are completely separate.
因为它们互相独立地处理信息
Because they process information differently,
每个半脑思考的东西是不同的
each of our hemispheres think about different things,
它们关注不同的东西
they care about different things, and, dare I say,
我敢说 它们也有不同的性格
they have very different personalities.
谢谢 很有意思
Excuse me. Thank you. It’s been a joy.
确实有意思
Assistant: It has been.
[笑声]
(Laughter)
我们正常人的半脑都关注当下
Our right human hemisphere is all about this present moment.
都关注 “此时 此地”
It’s all about “right here, right now.”
右半脑通过形象进行思考
Our right hemisphere, it thinks in pictures
并通过身体运动进行动觉方面的学习
and it learns kinesthetically through the movement of our bodies.
我们的感官系统
Information, in the form of energy, streams in simultaneously
将我们身边的各种信息
through all of our sensory systems
以能量的形式同时采集进来
and then it explodes into this enormous collage
瞬间就拼出了一幅包罗万象的拼图
of what this present moment looks like,
它呈现了我们当下看到的 闻到的 尝到的
what this present moment smells like and tastes like,
摸到的以及听到的一切
what it feels like and what it sounds like.
我是一个能量体
I am an energy-being connected to the energy all around me
我通过我的右半脑的意识和我周围的能量紧密联系
through the consciousness of my right hemisphere.
同样 我们每个人作为能量体
We are energy-beings connected to one another
也通过右半脑的意识互相联系起来
through the consciousness of our right hemispheres
进而形成了人类大家庭
as one human family.
在此时 在此地 我们是兄弟姐妹 亲如一家
And right here, right now, we are brothers and sisters on this planet,
共同矢志 让这个世界变得更好
here to make the world a better place.
此时 我们是完整的 美好的 没有任何瑕疵的
And in this moment we are perfect, we are whole and we are beautiful.
相反地 我们的左半脑是截然不同的地方
My left hemisphere, our left hemisphere, is a very different place.
我们的左半脑线性地 按部就班地进行思考
Our left hemisphere thinks linearly and methodically.
我们的左半脑关注过去和未来
Our left hemisphere is all about the past and it’s all about the future.
左半脑的作用就是
Our left hemisphere is designed to take
从那个关于当下的巨幅拼图中
that enormous collage of the present moment
不断提取各种细节 关于细节的细节 如此这般
and start picking out details, and more details about those details.
左半脑将这些提取出的信息进行分类和组织
It then categorizes and organizes all that information,
然后和我们过去学到的知识和经验进行联系
associates it with everything in the past we’ve ever learned,
进而预估未来的种种可能
and projects into the future all of our possibilities.
左半脑以语言进行思考
And our left hemisphere thinks in language.
那就是大脑通过不间断的细琐交流
It’s that ongoing brain chatter that connects me and my internal world
联系起了我的内部世界和外部世界
to my external world.
就好像一个很小的声音对我说
It’s that little voice that says to me,
“嗨 记得在回家的路上买点香蕉
“Hey, you’ve got to remember to pick up bananas on your way home.
我明天早上要吃”
I need them in the morning.”
又好比我的负责计算的那部分智能
It’s that calculating intelligence
在提醒我按时洗衣服
that reminds me when I have to do my laundry.
但是至关重要的部分 其实是当那个小声音回答说
But perhaps most important, it’s that little voice that says to me,
“我是 我是”的时候
“I am. I am.”
当我的左半脑对我说“我是”的时候
And as soon as my left hemisphere says to me “I am,”
我就被独立出来了
I become separate.
这是我就变成了一个独立于周围的能量流动的
I become a single solid individual,
同时也独立于其他人的
separate from the energy flow around me
单独的 实实在在的个体
and separate from you.
这就是我在那天早上的中风中损坏的大脑
And this was the portion of my brain that I lost on the morning of my stroke.
在我中风的那天早上
On the morning of the stroke,
我起床时左眼后面在剧痛
I woke up to a pounding pain behind my left eye.
就像是那种吃了一大口冰激凌之后的剧痛
And it was the kind of caustic pain that you get when you bite into ice cream.
那种疼痛狠狠地攫住我
And it just gripped me —
然后又消失
and then it released me.
疼痛刚刚攫住我
And then it just gripped me —
突然又消失
and then it released me.
任何一种疼痛对我来说都是很不寻常的
And it was very unusual for me to ever experience any kind of pain,
所以我想“好吧 我还是开始按日常步骤锻炼吧”
so I thought, “OK, I’ll just start my normal routine.”
我起床后跳上了我的健骑机
So I got up and I jumped onto my cardio glider,
这是一种能锻炼全身的全面健身器
which is a full-body, full-exercise machine.
我在健身器上使劲锻炼
And I’m jamming away on this thing,
然后我发现我的手看起来像一个
and I’m realizing that my hands look like primitive claws
笨拙的爪子一样抓在杆子上
grasping onto the bar.
我觉得“这很奇怪”
And I thought, “That’s very peculiar.”
然后我低头看了看自己的身体
And I looked down at my body
然后我觉得“哇 我是一个外观奇特的东西”
and I thought, “Whoa, I’m a weird-looking thing.”
这种感觉就好像是我的意识
And it was as though my consciousness had shifted away
不再正常的感知
from my normal perception of reality,
我正在健身器上锻炼这一现实
where I’m the person on the machine having the experience,
转而飘到了一个不为人知的空间
to some esoteric space
以第三方观察我自己正在做运动
where I’m witnessing myself having this experience.
这种感觉很奇特 而我的头疼在逐渐严重
And it was all very peculiar, and my headache was just getting worse.
所以我从健身器上下来
So I get off the machine,
穿过我的起居室
and I’m walking across my living room floor,
同时意识到我身体内的一切机能都在减慢
and I realize that everything inside of my body has slowed way down.
我走的每一步都十分僵硬 十分刻意
And every step is very rigid and very deliberate.
我的步伐毫无流畅感可言
There’s no fluidity to my pace,
我的感官的感知范围受到了限制
and there’s this constriction in my area of perception,
因此我就将注意力放在了我身体的内在机能上
so I’m just focused on internal systems.
随后 我走进了卫生间
And I’m standing in my bathroom
准备走进淋浴房
getting ready to step into the shower,
此时我确定能听到我身体内的对话
and I could actually hear the dialogue inside of my body.
我听到一个小声音说“好的 肌肉 你应该收缩”
I heard a little voice saying, “OK. You muscles, you’ve got to contract.
肌肉 你要放松“
You muscles, you relax.”
随后 我失去了平衡 只能斜靠在墙上
And then I lost my balance, and I’m propped up against the wall.
我低头看了看我的胳膊
And I look down at my arm
我就意识到我已经无法认清我的身体的边界
and I realize that I can no longer define the boundaries of my body.
也就是我无法看清我的肢体从哪里开始 在哪里结束
I can’t define where I begin and where I end,
因为我胳膊上的原子和分子
because the atoms and the molecules of my arm
和墙的原子和分子混在一起了
blended with the atoms and molecules of the wall.
我只能感觉到能量 是的 能量
And all I could detect was this energy — energy.
我问自己 “我怎么了?
And I’m asking myself, “What is wrong with me?
发生了什么事情?”
What is going on?”
在此时 我的左半脑的那种细琐的交流完全沉寂下去了
And in that moment, my left hemisphere brain chatter went totally silent.
就好像有个人拿着遥控器并按下了静音键
Just like someone took a remote control and pushed the mute button.
一片沉静
Total silence.
起初 发现自己的意识处于完全静默中让我很震惊
And at first I was shocked to find myself inside of a silent mind.
但是我很快被我周围的能量之恢宏
But then I was immediately captivated
所深深吸收住了
by the magnificence of the energy around me.
同时因为我无法分辨我的躯体的界限
And because I could no longer identify the boundaries of my body,
我觉得自己变得很大 伟岸而磅礴
I felt enormous and expansive.
我觉得我和那些能量融为一体
I felt at one with all the energy that was,
感觉如此美丽
and it was beautiful there.
突然 我的左半脑一下又上线了
Then all of a sudden my left hemisphere comes back online
它对我说“我们有麻烦了
and it says to me, “Hey! We’ve got a problem!
我们需要帮助“
We’ve got to get some help.”
于是我说“好吧 好吧 我有麻烦了”
And I’m going, “Ahh! I’ve got a problem!”
[笑声]
(Laughter)
就好像说”好吧 我有麻烦了”
So it’s like, “OK, I’ve got a problem.”
但是我突然又一下子飘回了自己的意识
But then I immediately drifted right back out into the consciousness —
我饱含深情地把我刚进入的那个空间称作“爱乐之城”
and I affectionately refer to this space as La La Land.
但那里真的很美妙
But it was beautiful there.
想象一下 完全脱离开那个连接你自己和你的外部世界的
Imagine what it would be like to be totally disconnected
大脑的细琐交流是怎样一种体验
from your brain chatter that connects you to the external world.
当时 当我处在那个空间时
So here I am in this space,
我感觉我的工作和工作带来的重重压力 全部一扫而空了
and my job, and any stress related to my job — it was gone.
同时 我觉得身体很轻盈
And I felt lighter in my body.
想象一下 外部世界的种种人际关系
And imagine all of the relationships in the external world
以及它们带来的压力 全部一扫而空的感觉
and any stressors related to any of those — they were gone.
我感到了宁静和平和
And I felt this sense of peacefulness.
想象一下 将我37年来积攒下的情感包袱
And imagine what it would feel like to lose
通通抛诸脑后的感觉
37 years of emotional baggage!
[笑声]我感到心花怒放
(Laughter) Oh! I felt euphoria —
心花怒放
euphoria.
真的很美妙的感觉
It was beautiful.
随后 我的左半脑再次上线 它告诉我说
And again, my left hemisphere comes online and it says,
“你要注意
“Hey! You’ve got to pay attention.
我们需要帮助”
We’ve got to get help.”
然后我想”我需要帮助 我要专注”
And I’m thinking, “I’ve got to get help. I’ve got to focus.”
然后我就结束淋浴并机械地穿上衣服
So I get out of the shower and I mechanically dress
并在我的公寓里来回踱步
and I’m walking around my apartment,
我想”我要去上班 我可以开车吗?”
and I’m thinking, “I’ve got to get to work. Can I drive?”
就在此时
And in that moment,
我的右臂垂在我身边 完全麻木了
my right arm went totally paralyzed by my side.
此时 我才意识到 “天哪 我中风了”
Then I realized, “Oh my gosh! I’m having a stroke!”
随后 我的大脑对我说
And the next thing my brain says to me is,
“哇 这真是太酷了”
Wow! This is so cool!
[笑声]
(Laughter)
这确实挺酷的
This is so cool!
在这个世界上 有几个脑科学家有机会
How many brain scientists have the opportunity
去从里到外把自己的大脑研究一遍?
to study their own brain from the inside out?”
[笑声]
(Laughter)
随后 又一个想法从脑中穿过”但我很忙”
And then it crosses my mind, “But I’m a very busy woman!”
[笑声]
(Laughter)
“我可没时间得中风”
“I don’t have time for a stroke!”
我又想”好吧 我没法防止自己得中风
So I’m like, “OK, I can’t stop the stroke from happening,
所以我就用一两周时间来康复 然后我就可以回到我的正常生活了 就这样
so I’ll do this for a week or two, and then I’ll get back to my routine. OK.
所以我应该打电话寻求帮助 我还得给工作单位打个电话”
So I’ve got to call help. I’ve got to call work.”
但我当时已经记不起来工作单位的电话了
I couldn’t remember the number at work,
但我想起来 我的工作间里有一张我的名片 名片上有我单位的电话
so I remembered, in my office I had a business card with my number.
于是我走进我的工作间 翻出了一摞三寸厚的名片
So I go into my business room, I pull out a three-inch stack of business cards.
翻看最上面的那张名片
And I’m looking at the card on top
可是即使我脑中能清晰的想起
and even though I could see clearly in my mind’s eye
我的名片是什么样的
what my business card looked like,
但我无法判断手里的这张名片是不是我要找的那张
I couldn’t tell if this was my card or not,
因为我能看到的只有像素
because all I could see were pixels.
在我眼中 组成文字的像素和组成背景的像素混在一起
And the pixels of the words blended with the pixels of the background
同时又混入了组成符号的像素 我完全无法分辨它们
and the pixels of the symbols, and I just couldn’t tell.
所以我只能等着”下一波清晰”到来
And then I would wait for what I call a wave of clarity.
到那时 我就能重新回到正常的现实世界
And in that moment, I would be able to reattach to normal reality
我也就可以辨别出这张名片不是 那张名片也不是
and I could tell that’s not the card… that’s not the card.
我花了整整45分钟 才看完了一英寸厚的名片
It took me 45 minutes to get one inch down inside of that stack of cards.
同时 在这45分钟里
In the meantime, for 45 minutes,
我左半脑的出血也越来越严重
the hemorrhage is getting bigger in my left hemisphere.
此时我既不能理解数字 也不会用电话了
I do not understand numbers, I do not understand the telephone,
可这些是我唯一的救命稻草
but it’s the only plan I have.
我只能拿起电话拨号盘 好在这边
So I take the phone pad and I put it right here.
又拿起名片 放在那边
I take the business card, I put it right here,
然后我试着在电话拨号盘上的鬼画符里
and I’m matching the shape of the squiggles on the card
找出名片上的鬼画符
to the shape of the squiggles on the phone pad.
但是我会去我的”爱乐之城”神游太虚
But then I would drift back out into La La Land,
等我重归现实之时 我又会忘记我是否拨了这么一串数字
and not remember when I came back if I’d already dialed those numbers.
所以我只能拖着我的麻木得像树墩子一样的胳膊
So I had to wield my paralyzed arm like a stump
我按下一个数字 就盖住这个数字
and cover the numbers as I went along and pushed them,
这样一来 当我的意识重归现实世界
so that as I would come back to normal reality,
我可以做出判断”是的 这个数字我拨过了”
I’d be able to tell, “Yes, I’ve already dialed that number.”
终于 电话号码拨完了 我持机等待
Eventually, the whole number gets dialed and I’m listening to the phone,
一个同事接了电话 对我说
and my colleague picks up the phone and he says to me,
“汪 汪 汪 汪 汪”[笑声]
“Woo woo woo woo.” (Laughter)
[笑声]
(Laughter)
然后我心想
And I think to myself,
“天哪 他听起来真像一只金毛巡回犬”
“Oh my gosh, he sounds like a Golden Retriever!”
[笑声]
(Laughter)
然后我对他说-或者说在我的意识里 我对他说
And so I say to him — clear in my mind, I say to him:
“我是吉尔 我需要帮助”
“This is Jill! I need help!”
但是我发出的声音就是”汪 汪 汪 汪 汪”
And what comes out of my voice is, “Woo woo woo woo woo.”
我心想 “天哪 我也听起来像金毛巡回犬了额”
I’m thinking, “Oh my gosh, I sound like a Golden Retriever.”
在我真正亲身经历之前 我不知道
So I couldn’t know — I didn’t know
也无法知道 我已经不能使用语言 也无法理解语言了
that I couldn’t speak or understand language until I tried.
但是他立刻知道了我需要帮助 他也帮了我
So he recognizes that I need help and he gets me help.
片刻之后 我就被一辆救护车
And a little while later, I am riding in an ambulance
从一家医院 穿过波士顿 送到了(麻省)综合医院
from one hospital across Boston to [Massachusetts] General Hospital.
我的身体蜷曲得像个胎儿
And I curl up into a little fetal ball.
又好像一个气球
And just like a balloon with the last bit of air,
刚刚放完了最后一点气
just right out of the balloon,
我感到我的生命能量变得高昂但是精神却萎靡了
I just felt my energy lift and just I felt my spirit surrender.
在当时 我知道我自己不能再像一个舞蹈指导一样掌控我的人生了
And in that moment, I knew that I was no longer the choreographer of my life.
医生要么救了我 给我第二次生命
And either the doctors rescue my body and give me a second chance at life,
要么 这可能就是我归西的时刻
or this was perhaps my moment of transition.
当我在下午醒来的时候
When I woke later that afternoon,
我惊奇地发现我居然还活着
I was shocked to discover that I was still alive.
之前 当我觉得精神萎靡的时候 我已经和自己的人生道别了
When I felt my spirit surrender, I said goodbye to my life.
现在 我的意识
And my mind was now suspended
孤悬在现实中两个完全相反的层面上
between two very opposite planes of reality.
外界的感官刺激如同阵阵剧痛
Stimulation coming in through my sensory systems
穿过了我的感官系统
felt like pure pain.
光线如野火般灼烧我的大脑
Light burned my brain like wildfire,
而声音又混乱而如雷贯耳
and sounds were so loud and chaotic
以至于我无法从背景噪音中分别出人声
that I could not pick a voice out from the background noise,
我只想逃离这纷扰
and I just wanted to escape.
因为我无法辨别我在空间中的位置
Because I could not identify the position of my body in space,
我感到自己宏大而辽阔
I felt enormous and expansive,
仿佛一个刚刚从瓶中放出的精灵
like a genie just liberated from her bottle.
同时我的精神自由高飞
And my spirit soared free,
仿佛一头划过宁静而充满惊喜的海洋的巨鲸
like a great whale gliding through the sea of silent euphoria.
这就是涅槃重生
Nirvana.
我实现了涅槃
I found Nirvana.
我开始觉得
And I remember thinking,
我再也无法把变得辽远的自我
there’s no way I would ever be able to squeeze the enormousness of myself
重新塞回到那个狭小逼仄的躯壳
back inside this tiny little body.
但我意识到 “我还活着
But then I realized, “But I’m still alive!
我不但活着 我还涅槃重生了
I’m still alive, and I have found Nirvana.
如果我不但活着 而且涅槃重生了
And if I have found Nirvana and I’m still alive,
那么每个活着的人都可以涅槃重生”
then everyone who is alive can find Nirvana.”
我在心中勾勒中这样一个世界
And I pictured a world
在那里的人们美丽 平和 富有同情心 互相敬爱
filled with beautiful, peaceful, compassionate, loving people
他们知道自己随时可以进入那个神奇的空间
who knew that they could come to this space at any time.
他们可以有意识地选择
And that they could purposely choose
跨入他们左半脑的右侧
to step to the right of their left hemispheres —
去感受这个平静
and find this peace.
我意识到
And then I realized
这个经历有多么的弥足珍贵
what a tremendous gift this experience could be,
以及这次经历会为我们的生活道路添上多么富有启迪性的一笔
what a stroke of insight this could be to how we live our lives.
这就激励着我去努力康复
And it motivated me to recover.
大脑大出血两周半后 我接受了手术
Two and a half weeks after the hemorrhage, the surgeons went in,
医生从我大脑中取出一个高尔夫球那么大的血块
and they removed a blood clot the size of a golf ball
就是这个血块压迫了我的语言中枢
that was pushing on my language centers.
这是我和我妈妈的照片
Here I am with my mama,
她是我的守护天使
who is a true angel in my life.
我花了整整八年才康复
It took me eight years to completely recover.
那么 我们是谁?
So who are we?
我们是宇宙的生命力
We are the life-force power of the universe,
我们有灵巧的双手和一对善于认知的大脑
with manual dexterity and two cognitive minds.
我们每时每刻都有能力做出选择
And we have the power to choose, moment by moment,
决定我们成为什么样的人 以什么样的方式傲立于世间
who and how we want to be in the world.
此时 此地
Right here, right now,
我能跨进我的右半脑的意识世界 就是我们此时身处的地方
I can step into the consciousness of my right hemisphere, where we are.
我是宇宙的生命能量
I am the life-force power of the universe.
我是我全身的五十万亿个分子级的美妙的小精灵
I am the life-force power
合为一体
of the 50 trillion beautiful molecular geniuses that make up my form,
形成的生命的能量
at one with all that is.
亦或是 我选择跨入我左半脑的意识世界
Or, I can choose to step into the consciousness of my left hemisphere,
在那里 我是一个独立的 实实在在的个体
where I become a single individual, a solid.
在那里 我孑然一身 既孤立于能量流之外又与你们毫无关系
Separate from the flow, separate from you.
我是吉尔伯特泰勒博士
I am Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor:
一个学者 神经解剖学家
intellectual, neuroanatomist.
我的内在世界包含着”我们”
These are the “we” inside of me.
你们要怎样选择?
Which would you choose?
你们选择了什么?
Which do you choose?
什么时候?
And when?
我相信我们越是花更多的时间
I believe that the more time we spend
来深入我们右半脑中的
choosing to run the deep inner-peace circuitry
平和的脑回路
of our right hemispheres,
我们就会为这个世界带来越多的和谐
the more peace we will project into the world,
我们这个星球就会越和平
and the more peaceful our planet will be.
我觉得这个观点很值得分享和传播
And I thought that was an idea worth spreading.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
[掌声]
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个脑科学家分享了自己中风时的感受以及康复后的感悟,感人至深

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

bangy.an

审核员

知易行难

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

相关推荐