ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

跟踪我的粉丝让我恼火 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

跟踪我的粉丝让我恼火

My Stalker Fan Story & Dealing with Hate | My Online Safety Story & Advice


Hello.
我是露西 这个频道的主播
I’m Lucy, and I run the YouTube channel,
即“和露西一起学英语”
“English With Lucy,” which teaches
来教作为第二语言的英语
English as a second language.
今天 我将和你们谈谈网络安全
And today, I’m going to talk to you about online safety
让你拥有一个积极的网络经历
and making your online experience a positive one.
当人们对你感兴趣时
When people take an interest in you,
他们能查到的信息
they really do pick up way more information
会超出你的想象
than you would ever imagine.
当我刚开始我的频道时
When I just started my channel, because I
与其他主播相比 因为我没有
didn’t have that many subscribers compared
那么多订阅者 对我上传的信息
to other YouTubers, I felt quite safe with the information
我感到非常安全
that I was sharing.
当时我根本不知道有人一直
Little did I know that somebody was keeping
留心我上传的视频
an eye on what I was sharing.
甚至有人成功地恐吓到我了
This one ran that did manage to scare me quite a bit
因为他确实是找到了我的住址和电话号码
actually found out my full address and phone number
还发给我了
and sent it to me.
我从未在网络上公开我的地址
I never put my address out on the internet.
他成功地从
He’d managed to piece together lots
根据我的录像 照片 和照片定位
of different bits of information from all
等各种信息
of my videos, and photos, and geotagging,
来追踪到我的居住地 也就是我家的地址
and work out exactly where I live, right to the house name.
所以最好
The best thing you could possibly do
从最开始就保护好你的隐私
is start off on the right foot.
确定你想要分享的东西并且坚持
So define exactly what you want to share, and stick to it,
并且时刻铭记
and always have that in the back of your mind.
同时 看开点
Also, be open with it.
对于你喜欢的
Be open about what you are comfortable with
你厌恶的都看开点
and what you aren’t comfortable with.
有一点原则 是不能被违背的
There’s a line, and it can’t be crossed.
你是作为一个人而存在 你需要被尊重
You are a real person, and you need to be respected.
当然会受到很多的批评
One thing I do get is a lot of criticism–
有时候批评是对你有用的 有时候又没那么有用
sometimes constructive, sometimes not so constructive.
并且我必须承认 因为我们必须面对
And I must admit, sometimes, it’s a little bit
但有时候 确实有点难以忍受
hard to swallow, because let’s face it.
你把在网络上展示自己
You’re putting yourself out there on the internet.
并不是所有人都会喜欢
People aren’t going to like it always.
所以当我收到有益的批评或消极的评论
So when I get constructive criticism or a really negative
如果是礼貌用语 我会回复
comment, if it’s politely worded, then I will reply.
如果真的言语不当 我就会调侃地回复
If it’s really negative, I’ll reply with a sort of joke,
或许是不在意不予以回复
or I’ll make light of the situation.
我会试图以积极的态度应对
I’ll try and put a positive spin on it.
我看过许多差评
I get a lot of hate comments, much more
比你想象的还多
than you would ever imagine.
但当我开始做这个频道以来
When I started out the channel and I
也得到了许多有趣的评论
was getting some funny comments, I sometimes
我有时也会回复他们
would name and shame or really respond to them.
并且我发现处理这些事情最好的办法
And I’ve just found that the best way of dealing with them
就是置之不理 以沉默应对
is ignoring them, just a very quiet report,
或者屏蔽他们
or blocking them from the page.
一个字也别提 并始终保持积极的态度
Never say a word, and keep it really, really positive.
所以我真的会看到非常
So I like to be seen to be rewarding really,
非常积极的可爱的回复
really positive and lovely messages publicly.
并且人们意识到最好的回复方式
And so people realize that the best way to get response
就是保持美好和友善
is by being nice and friendly, and that being negative
恶意会让你一无所获
gets you nothing at all.
最坏的情况是 如果有人行为不当
A worst case scenario, if somebody is misbehaving,
我就屏蔽他们
block them.
那么就再也看不到他们的评论了
They’re not welcome anymore.
我想给网民们
I think my biggest tip to anyone who uses the internet
和收到各种令人厌恶信息的人一个建议:
and receives any sort of hate message
试图想象那个在给你写评论的人
is try to imagine the person that’s writing that message.
那也许是一个12岁的心情不太好的小男孩
It might be a 12-year-old that’s having a really bad day.
也可能是一个经历过破产的人
It might be somebody that’s just going through a breakup.
你不知道他们经历过什么
You don’t know what they’re going through.
他们为什么要这样做呢?
Why are they doing it?
为什么 他们不是出去跑步
Why, instead of being out on a lovely run,
不是和朋友出去玩耍
or out with their friends?
为什么他们待在自己房里
Why are they sat in their room, on their own,
对你说着难听的话?
writing horrible messages to you?
那是因为他们不开心
It’s because they’re not happy.
这也就是为什么他们要散布消极情绪的原因了
And so that’s why they’re spreading hate.
设身处地想象他们的遭遇 尝试理解他们
And I find that imagining that and trying
而不是对他们生气
to envision that instead of feeling angry with them,
让我有一点同情他们
it actually makes me sympathize a little bit
并为他们感到遗憾
and feel sorry for them.
你最好对这些怀恨在心者感到同情
The best thing you can do is feel sorry for the haters,
而不是跟他们置气
rather than angry and offended by the haters.
用善良回应他们
Kill them with kindness.
对他们好点
Be nice to them.
如果你还是没有得到好的回应 就置之不理吧
And if you still don’t get a good response, leave them.
知道你分享的东西能被别人看到
It’s really, really important to be aware
真的很重要
that what you’re sharing can be seen by anyone.
一会见 YouTube上大多数
A while back, there was a huge trend on YouTube
都是分享故事的
about sharing story times.
我分享过从一个学生那里听到的
I shared a story about a miscommunication
关于误解的故事
from a student.
但是这个故事有点不正经
But it was a bit of a naughty story,
因为他问我是不是想要些花生
because he asked me if I wanted any peanuts.
但是他发错音了 听起来就
But he mispronounced the word, and it sounded like something
有点下流
a little bit dirty.
我录视频分享了这个故事
And I shared this video and this story,
认为真的很有趣
thinking it was going to be really, really funny
并且想提醒我的学生们
and going to motivate my students to be really, really
特别注意他们的发音
careful with their pronunciation.
我不指望那视频会受到很多关注
I didn’t expect it to get that many views.
那时我还没有很多订阅者
I didn’t have that many subscribers at the time.
我每个视频上都没有特别高的点击率
I wasn’t getting that many views on each video,
但是那个视频却传播很广
but it did go a bit viral.
有时 我碰见我朋友的妈妈 或者
Sometimes, I’ll meet people like my friend’s mums or something
是其他人
like that.
他们都会说 啊
And they’ll say, oh, yeah.
我看过你那个关于花生的视频
I saw that video that you made about the peanuts.
那绝对不是一个好的第一印象
That is not a good first impression there.
你绝不会知道
You never know who’s going to take
谁会对你决定干什么 你在哪里 你是谁感兴趣
an interest in what you’re up to, where you are, who you are.
你不知道 所以最好注意安全
You just don’t know, so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
在你住的地方附近
I would definitely think twice before geotagging anything
或者你工作和你经常去的地方
around your house, where you live,
发照片定位之前要三思而后行
or where you work, or places that you visit frequently,
因为如果有人想找到你
because if somebody wants to find you,
他们发现你每周一早上七点
and they see that you have coffee at the same cafe
都会在同一家咖啡店喝咖啡
every Monday at 7 o’clock in the morning.
然后他们就能在那里找到你
They could be there and they could find you.
还有一件事
Also, one more thing that
当我准备出去度假的时候
I didn’t think about is disclosing
我不会公开这个消息
when I’m going to be on holiday,
因为如果有人知道了你住的地方
because if somebody does work out where you live
他们也知道你要出去旅游两个月
and they know that you’re traveling the world for two months,
所以你回来后就很可能得到一个糟糕的惊喜
you might come back to a nasty surprise.
所以往回看 我希望我能更细心
So looking back, I wish I had been more careful
在最最最开始
from the very, very beginning.
就不要忘记那是你自己的事
Just don’t forget that it’s your page.
那是你的社交媒体并且你有权利
It’s your social media, and you have the right
让它像你希望的那样
to have it as you want it.
感谢你们的观看
Thank you for joining me here today
来学习网络安全和
to learn about online safety and make the internet
使网络成为一个更好的地方
a better place.
不要忘记关注我的频道 和露西学英语
And don’t forget to check out my channel, “English With Lucy.”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本期露西和大家聊聊网络安全的话题。我们应该时刻保护自己的隐私,注意网络安全,善对网络评论,让网络环境更加和谐。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

林邑

审核员

HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPXizA9v3cE

相关推荐