ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

新来的小保姆让我很纠结P3 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

新来的小保姆让我很纠结P3

My Secret Babysitter Relationship (Part 3)

悬念 我们对它们既爱又恨
Cliffhangers…. We love to hate them
不是吗 这就是为什么我们在这儿-全美我最喜欢的地方
Don’t we? That’s why we’re here at my favorite spot in America.
这个悬崖
This cliff.
嘿 嘿 救我!我会叫大家订阅的!
Hey Hey Help me! I gonna tell people to subscribe!
现在到你了!绝望地单手挂着 等我帮你上来
Now it’s you! Hanging out on the one hand desperately waiting for me to help you up.
为什么吊着不救我 亚历克斯?
Why cliffhanger Alex?
我恨你
I hate you.
嘿 挂在悬崖上的可不是我
See I’m not hanging off the cliff.
是你 而且你想知道我的保姆接下来发生了什么
You are and you want to know what happened with the rest of my baby sister.
闭嘴!快告诉我发生了什么?我恨你
Shut up and tell me what happened I hate you.
不要评论说我卑鄙
Not with comments like that you’re mean.
所有卑鄙的人都只想要故事结束
So for all the mean people but just want the story to be over.
嘿 等等
Hey wait a minute,
你要干什么?
what are you doing?
我现在就为你结束这个故事
I’ll end the story for you right now.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait
“怎么了 什么什么?” “她死了” “不!”
what happened? What what what? She died. Nooooooooo…!
好了 现在我们摆脱了捣蛋鬼
Alright now that we got rid of the trolls.
让我告诉你真正的故事
let me tell you the real story.
我们那时接到保姆出车祸的电话
We just got the call that the babysitter was in a car accident,
所以我和老师赶去医院
so me and the teacher were rushing to the hospital.
嘿 看不懂的话 看看前两个保姆视频 你会更加喜欢这个故事的
Hey, this is confusing go watch the last two babysitter vids you’ll love this story even more.
到医院的时候 我吓坏了
We get to the hospital, and I’m freaking out.
哦我的天 我的天 我的天 我的天 我的天
Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod,
今天是免费披萨日
It’s free pizza day.
但其实我也很担心保姆
But also, I was really upset about the sitter,
虽然我都不知道发生了什么
like, I didn’t even know what happened yet.
她伤得重么?
Was she hurt bad?
还是轻微擦伤?
Was it just a few bruises?
还是……她其实死了?
Was she like actually… dead?
我走到大厅后面 记得当我绕过转角 我看到百事可乐售卖机
I get to the end of the hall and remember seeing this old Pepsi vending machine when I rounded the corner.
感觉心跳停止了
I just felt my heart stopped.
她没事
She was fine.
亚利克斯?
Alex?
你怎么知道我在这里?
How did you know I was here?
噢 额 我……
Oh I ah I…
(你知道 我到过老师家里 她本该在那照顾孩子的
(know I had been at the teacher’s house where she was supposed to be babysitting,
但是我没在那儿看到她
but I wasn’t there to see her.
我试图找到她的弟弟
Trying to track down her brother
去阻止他给她一张低劣的便条
to stop him from giving her a mean note
那是我朋友帮我写的
that my friend had written for me
老师接到了个电话说
And the teacher got a call
她迟到是因为发生了事故)
that she was late because of the accident )
我来这是为了免费披萨
I’mmmm here for free pizza
我很高兴你来了
I’m so glad you’re here.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
我之前没有出过车祸
I’ve never been in an accident before.
我现在还很害怕
I’m still scared.
她大概害怕得发抖
She was like, literally shaking,
所以我陪她坐了一分钟
so I just sat with her for a minute
抱着她
and put my arm around her
她看着我 是真是……
the way she looked at me, was just, whoa.
但是
But
我还是不知道她的弟弟在哪
I still didn’t know where her brother was
我还需要那张纸条
and I still needed that note.
额 如果你没受伤
Hey if you’re not hurt,
你想不想和我亲热一下?
do you want to make out?
那时我才发现为什么她还在害怕了
And that’s when I found out why she was still scared,
她弟弟
her brother.
艾艾艾利克斯 我要先暂停一下 他总是口吃 这不是一件新奇的事 除非你们没看过其他视频
A, A, Alex, Al, Al, Alex, hello Alex (I’m gonna stop you right there he always had a stutter you haven’t seen the other ones this isn’t like a new thing).
嗨 兄弟 你怎么样了?
Hey, bro how you doing?
噢 我我我 我很好
Oh I’m, I, I, I, I, I’m fine
这只是 额 防护措施
Just um precautionary measures.
我有什么可以帮你的吗?
I was like is there anything we can do to help you out?
我向上帝起誓
I swear to goodness
这是我听到唯一一次听到他说话没口吃
this is the only time I ever heard him speak in his entire life with zero stutter.
我有你的纸条
I have your note.
哇 天哪
Wha! Oh geez!
咳 你干嘛说得那么吓人
Whoa well do you have to say it so creepy?
他再要说话的时候
And then before he could say another word…
[打鼾声]
*SNORES*
太神奇了!
That’s amazing!
他居然在睡梦中也是口吃的
He even stutters in his sleep!
不 兄弟 你必须起来
No, dude you got to wake up!
你快起来!
You got to wake up!
那张纸条在哪?
Where’s the note?
啊 你在做什么
Ahh.. what are you doing?
探视时间过了
Visitor hours are over.
不不不 快好了 快好了
No, no, no, almost done, almost done.
不要逼我叫安保!
Don’t make me call security!
哦 你不必这么做 额
Oh, you don’t have to do that. Yeah…
嘿 快放我走!
Hey let me go!
放我下来!
Put me down!
我知道菲兹银行!停!
I know Faze bank! STOP IT !
啊哦 [砰]
HUFF…*THUD*
实际上并不是那样
That’s not exactly what happened,
但是我必须赶快离开
but I did have to leave there in a hurry,
我快速从他包里抢过了纸条
and I grabbed the note from his bag real quick.
那算偷吗?
Is that stealing?
可能更糟
Could be worse,
包里还有部任天堂游戏机
there was a Nintendo DS in the bag and
我并没有偷
I didn’t steal that.
你觉得 我是魔鬼吗?
A kind of monster , do you think I am?
我是说他也希望纸条在我这儿吧?
I mean didn’t it seem like he wanted me to have the note?
(你认为呢?
(What do you think?
话说回来 如果你好奇我们为什么这么有活力
By the way, if you’re wondering what we used to animate,
我们会在“toon boom”节目里做出解释
we do it all in this awesome program called toon boom.
链接将放在下面)
We’ll have the link down below).
我坐在外面
So I’m sitting outside
想着怎么回家
trying to figure out how I’m gon na get home.
拿到证据后 我再也不想看见那个保姆了
I didn’t really want to see the sitter again while I had the evidence,
但是 我父亲不知道从哪里冒出来 停了车
but out of nowhere, my dad pulls up.
这才是我的孩子!
That’s my boy!
来这一定是为了免费的披萨!
Must be here for the free pizza!
过来
Here.
扶我上轮椅
Help me into this wheelchair.
对不起 那不是我来这儿的原因
Sorry, that’s not why I’m here.
你来这儿不是为了看医生
You’re not here for a doctor?
对吧
Are you?
在他们让我们付帐前 快上车!
Get in the car now quick before they take our money!
我从都不付钱给佩珀博士
I don’t even pay for Dr. Pepper!
对不起 老爸
Sorry, dad.
我们家规是什么
What’s the family rule?
哦得了吧
Oh come on!
说吧!
Say it.
唯一令人兴奋的是没有账单
The only thrill is no bill.
哦你这样说真让我感到自豪
Oh you say it like that, so proud of you.
我记不起来确切为什么
I don’t remember exactly why
我爸会开车经过医院
my dad was driving by the hospital,
但真正关键的是 我拿到了纸条
but all that really mattered was that I had the note.
我真高兴我那样做了 因为
And I’m glad I did because sitting
和她一起坐在医院里 让我更喜欢她了
with her at that hospital made me like her even more.
好的 Bobby 你在里面到底写了什么? 买一赠三 从现在直到12月16日截止
All right, Bobby what you actually write in here. Buy one, get three free posters now through December 16th?
这不是那张纸条!
It wasn’t the note!
我拿错纸条了!
I grabbed the wrong paper, and my dad,
我爸明显知道事情不对劲
definitely knew something was wrong.
告诉你吧 第一个让我心碎的女孩
You know the first girl that broke my heart,
我给了她一张纸条 要她还我买冰淇淋的钱
I sent her a note to get a refund on the ice cream. I bought her.
那真浪漫 老爸
That’s real romantic, dad.
我真希望仅仅只需要能和她说话 而不是浪费钱
I wish I had just talked her instead wasted money on the paper.

Well
我很确定我爸不想让我和保姆说话
I’m sure my dad didn’t want me to talk to the babysitter
因为他就是解雇她的人
since he’s the one that fired her.
我知道我要做些什么了[电话铃]你好
I knew what I had to do. *PHONE RINGS* Hello?
嘿 恩 我来和你说关于 不
Hey, yeah, I got ta tell you about this no.. No,
不 我拿到了纸条
no, I got the note.
我喜欢它
I loved it!
什么?
What?
对啊 它真可爱
Yeah, it was adorable.
什么时候可以再见到你?
When can I see you again?
我非常迷惑
I was really confused.
你是知道那张纸条不是我写的
You know I didn’t write that note right.
你是说Bobby写的那张纸条?
Are you talking about the note from Bobby?
我知道那张纸条不是你写的
I know you didn’t write that one.
对 他署名是思图西的S
He signed it with the Stussy s. Yeah.
他真的这么做的
He does do that.
我说的是 你的另一张纸条
I’m talking about the other note from you.
我完全不知道她在说什么
I had no idea what she was talking about.
我不确定我该继续
I’m not sure I should have played along,
但是我还是继续了
but I did.
我觉得我爸爸肯定会为我自豪 因为我没花钱
I mean my dad would be proud I didn’t pay for the paper.
我们聊了几个小时
We ended up talking for hours
几乎通宵煲电话粥
Practically stayed up all night on the phone.
我不想给你留悬念
I don’t want to leave you on a
不过我确实想过
cliffhanger here, but I really thought about it
虽然有无数的小约会
and while there were tons of little dates,
在我们分手前还有六次约会
I would say there were six main ones until we broke up.
噢 如果你用的是patreon网站
Oh, and if you’re a patreon backer,
别忘了把之前的视频都看了
don’t forget you get to see all these videos early
它们就在patreon的博客上
over at the patreon blog and just in general
感谢您的支持
thanks for your support like YouTube’s been turning
最近油管已经开始关掉我们大量广告了
our ads off a lot lately, and it
如果没有你们的支持 那就更糟了
would be way more scary without your support.
所以 非常感谢
So, thanks.
我们还在电话上聊天
We’re on the phone,
太阳都快出来了她还笑个不停
and she’s giggling and laughing suns starting to come up
然后我有个想法
and I get an idea.
试着弄清楚那张纸条上究竟写了什么
Try and figure out what that note said so,
纸条上的内容是你喜欢的吗?
what is your favorite part of that note?
而这是真的 我没有编造
And this is legit what happened I’m not making this up.
手机没电了
Phone battery died.
你 你 你 停在这儿 看
You, You, You, You, stay right there. Look
我知道你很想知道 后来
I know you want to know what’s going
那个保姆究竟怎么样了
on with a babysitter stuff right so for a detailed description
读下这个详细描述吧 总的来说我尽量不留
read this. In general I tried to leave this less
悬念 但我告诉你 下个视频有关圣诞
Cliffhanger-y and you you you know what the next video is Christmas related.
我收到了很多
I get a lot of
拍摄关于圣诞节的故事的请求
requests for a Christmas story
于是 下一个卡通就是 四个毁掉圣诞节的谎言
like the next cartoon is the four lies that ruin Christmas.
祝你能找到这周的视频截图
Good luck finding this week’s screenshot.
我是艾力克斯 再会 好吗 拜拜
I’m itsAlexClark, and I will see you somewhere, okay? Bye….

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

小故事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

LDD

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52GGgXhF-rU

相关推荐