ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱子的生活-我的拉面屋 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子的生活-我的拉面屋

My Ramen Shop

我的拉面店已经开了有五十个年头了
I’ve owned a ramen shop for 50 years.
不要到处跑闹!
Stop playing around!
你好
Ah, hello
给我来份拉面
Ok, so one ramen
好嘞 知道啦
Yes, I see
我看上去似乎很年轻
I may look young,
其实 我很老
but really, I’m old.
训练新员工总是如此艰难
And training new employees is always hard.
拉面 拉面 啊啊啊啊
Ramen, ramen, ahhhhhhhh
拉面 拉面 啊啊啊啊啊
Ramen, ramen, ahhhhhhhh
安静一点儿
Please be quiet
这么跟你说吧 拉面店是开不腻的
You don’t get bored running a ramen shop, I can tell you that.
你在干嘛? 吵死人了!
What are you doing? It was so loud!
我情不自禁地就……
I can’t help that
你还好吗?
Are you ok?
诶诶?怎么啦?
Whaaaat!
时常会有一些奇怪的顾客光顾
Sometimes I get crazy customers.
快停下!
Hey, you should stop!
真恶心!
Hey, that’s gross!
闭嘴!
Quiet down!
有时我在想
Sometimes I wonder,
为何我仍在做拉面
why I’m still making ramen.
抱歉 先生 您不能不付钱就喝那个大瓶清酒
Excuse me, but you shouldn’t drink that huge Sake bottle without paying
先生 请不要这样
Sir, please stop
人家会笑话我们的!
People will laugh at us!
你们什么毛病!?准备不付钱就这样跑了?
What’s with you guys!? Are you running away without paying?
我不干了! 我要离开这里
I quit! I’m out of here!
这就是我拉面店的故事
These are the stories of my ramen shop.
今天是新人上岗第一天
Today was my new employee’s first day.
只要一个鸡蛋
Just one egg
一份盐味拉面
One Shio ramen
你还好吗?
Are you ok?
报告老板 我很好!
I’m OK, Sir!
喂! 你为啥要把盖子这样放回去?
Hey, hey, why did you put this lid back on like this!?
你这都不知道吗? 你到底是不是这家店的老板?
Don’t you know? You’re the owner of this ramen shop?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
给我把它好好放回去!
Put this back properly!
报告老板 你没有教我怎么做这个呀
But boss, you didn’t even train me on how to do this!
你为什……
Why are you…
快去给我煮拉面!
Cook my ramen!
对不起 老板
I am sorry, sir.
看 他快疯了
See, he is mad!
没有热水? 没有热水?
There’s no hot water, there’s no hot water!
拉面 拉面 啊啊啊啊啊
Ramen, ramen, ahhhhhhhh
拉面 拉面 啊啊啊啊啊
Ramen, ramen, ahhhhhhhh
请安静点
Please be quiet.
我的新员工十分擅长煮拉面
My new employee is surprisingly great at making ramen.
老板 面好了
Boss, it’s ready.
我在想她究竟是怎么做到……哇 真棒
I wonder how she did… Wow, this is amazing!
这是你煮的第一碗拉面吗? 太棒了
Is this your very first ramen? It’s wonderful!
我们把它端给顾客吧
Let’s serve it to the customer!
是的 老板
Yes, sir
您的酱油拉面做好了!(难道不是盐味拉面吗?)
Here is your Shoyu ramen. (wasn’t it supposed to be Shio ramen!?)
好 谢谢你
Ok, thank you so much
好涩!
It’s bitter!
什么? 真的吗?
What? Seriously?
嘴巴疼不疼?
Is your mouth hurting?
呵呵呵
Hehehe
哦不 这面只是看上去很好而已 其实根本就没煮熟
Oh no! It looked sooo perfect, but it wasn’t cooked!
对不起 真的对不起 我再给您做一碗
Sorry, I’m so sorry. I’ll make another one.
当你老了 记性不好了 就很难再做出任何东西来
It’s very difficult to make anything when you can’t remember.
欢迎光临
Welcome!
欢迎光临
Welcome!
您今天要来点儿什么?
What would you like today?
嗯……那就来碗变态辣拉面吧
Uhh… super spicy hot ramen
一碗变态辣拉面!
One Super spicy hot ramen
知道啦 老板
Yes, Sir
老板 变态辣拉面怎么做来着
Boss, how do I make super spicy hot ramen?
啥 你不知道怎么做的?
What? You don’t know how?
我……我才来刚来 我只是个新人
This is my very first day… I’m a just a new employee…
好吧好吧 稍等片刻
Oh, no… just one sec…
你真的不知道怎么做这碗拉面 对吧?
You don’t know how to make one, do you!?
嗯嗯……嗯嗯……
ummm… ummm…
我已经工作了50年……可是……
I have been working for 50 years… and… ummm…
我只给自己做过一碗这个面……而且……
I have made one for myself… ummm…
以前从来没人……点过这种面……
No one has, umm… actually ordered one before…
什么! 那我们怎么办 顾客还等着呢
Whaaat! Then what should we do for that customer!?
嗯……呃呃……
Ahhhh… ummmm…
我简直不敢相信我忘了怎么做这面
I couldn’t believe that I forgot how to make it
你到底是怎么忘的
How come you don’t remember?
因为基本没人点过这种拉面
Because not many people ordered this ramen,
除了有一回 一位顾客进门……
except this one time, a customer came in…
然后你就给这位客人做了一碗?
Then you made one for that customer?
呃……差不多吧……但是
Yeah, I kind of did, but….
多久以前
How long ago?
呃 我记不清了 好吧 我们只好得做“那个”了
Ummm, I don’t remember… Ok then we should do that…
知道了 你是说“那个” 对吧 我们别无选择
Ok I see. You mean “that”, right? This is the only option…
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir…
很抱歉您点的拉面我们做不出来 所以 我们用这个代替……
We’re sorry but we couldn’t make your order, so instead, we have this…
你们在搞笑吗?
Are you kidding?
不开玩笑 我那个有五十年开店经验的老板
We are serious… my boss.. with 50 years of experience
忘了怎么做这个拉面
forgot how to make this ramen.
所以 请求您
So please
原谅我们吧 抱歉
So sorry, please
热……热水 请给我来点热水
Hot, hot water, please
好嘞 一杯热水
Ok! One hot water!
好的 老板
Yes, sir!
热水准备好了
Ok, done!
给您热水 先生
Here you are, sir!
谢谢……
Thanks…
请等待三分钟
Please wait for 3 minutes.
[滑落声]
(Sound of falling)
顾客有好的 也有麻烦的
Customers can be nice, but they can also be so troublesome.
不好意思 给这儿来一杯啤酒
Excuse me, one beer over here!
喂 快停下
Hey, you should stop!
好的 一杯啤酒
Yes, Ma’am, one beer
快点!
Hurry up!
马上就来
Yes, ma’am
好 谢谢
Ok, ok thanks
你还好吧?
Are you alright?
喂 你们有开瓶器吗 开瓶器!
Hey, do you have a can opener? Can opener!
啊哦 我刚走神了 对不起
Oops, I was daydreaming… sorry
哦 我们没有开瓶器
Oh, no, we don’t have a can opener…
你为什么不直接用牙齿咬开呢?
Why don’t you open it with your teeth?
不好意思 小子 你可以帮她用牙咬开瓶盖吗
Excuse me. Hey boy, could you open this bottle with your teeth?
哎哟喂!
Ouch!
给你
Here you are
直接对瓶吹吧
Just drink it out of the bottle
对不起 女士 这儿不是酒吧
Excuse me ma’am, this is not a pub,
这儿是家拉面店 所以请你
This is a ramen shop, so please
注意形象
behave yourselves
这些顾客跟小孩儿似的
These customers are just like little kids.
醒醒 咱们得付账了
Wake up! Hey, we have to pay now.
一起多少钱?
What’s the bill come up to?
好的 一共五万三千六百日元
Yes, umm… ¥53600
什么 五万三千六!! 我们花了五万三千六?
What! ¥53600!! We spent ¥53600!
喂喂喂 超过五万日元了
Hey, hey, hey! It’s over ¥50000!
我没有这么多现金 也没有信用卡
I don’t have that much cash and I have no credit card.
我们溜吧 快跑
We should run. Let’s run!
你们什么毛病!?准备不付钱就这样跑了?
What’s with you guys!? Are you running away without paying?
我不干了 我要离开这儿
I quit! I’m out of here!
老板 我不干了
Boss, I’m quitting!
我们快跑
Let’s run now!
啊啊啊啊
Ahhhhhhhh!
喂 你知道最蠢的是什么吗?这根本就不是一家拉面店
Hey, you know what’s silly? This is not a ramen shop at all!
这根部就不是一家拉面店这只是间工作室
This is not a really ramen shop, it’s just a studio.
啊啊啊啊 我也不干了
Ahhhh, I quit, too!
看完这个视频的人 请看过来 各位
If you see this, please watch this. All of you!
谢谢大家
Thank you very much!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i1xHDuw0Ok

相关推荐