ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我的少林日志 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我的少林日志

My Life At Shaolin Temple

哇 我们是怎么到这儿的呢
Wow! How do we get here?
说来话长
Well, that’s a long story.
请坐 休息会儿
Sit back. Relax.
这是我在少林寺的生活
This is My Life at Shaolin Temple.
高中毕业后
After I graduated from high school,
我开始在一家德国银行做学徒
I started an apprenticeship at a German bank
因为我知道能挣很多钱
because I knew I’d earn good money
而且谁不想有一份稳定的工作
and who wouldn’t want to have a stable job.
我的成绩很好
I had a very high GPA
所以我可以随意选择做什么
so I had the freedom to do anything.
但我不想立马就上大学
But I didn’t want to go to university right away
因为我厌倦了学习
because I was sick of studying.
我想先挣些钱
I wanted to make some money first.
不幸的是 银行把我派到了离家很远的办公室
Unfortunately the bank sent me to an office pretty far from home
我当时没有驾照 现在也没有
and I didn’t and still don’t have a driver’s license.
所以 我每天得坐一个半小时的火车
So I had to make a one and a half hour train trip
上下班
back and forth to work every day,
很打击我的积极性
which didn’t help my motivation.
所以 我要求调到一个更近一点的分行
So I requested to be relocated to a more central branch.
他们答应了 情况也更明朗了
They did and things became even clearer.
这不是我想要的生活
This was not what I wanted to do with my life.
所以我辞职了 我很迷茫
So I quit and now I was lost.
我还是不想上大学
I still didn’t want to go to college
但我也不能什么都不做
but I also can’t just do nothing.
所以我去了中国 待了半年
So I went to China for half a year
陪伴家人 提高中文水平
to spend time with my family and improve my Chinese.
我一直很喜欢中国
I always love China.
但从那之后 中国变成了我的第二个家
But after that time, it became my second home.
直到今天 北京都是我在这个世界上最喜欢的城市之一
To this day, Beijing is one of my favorite cities in the world
我对它有很多美好的回忆
and I have nothing but great memories of that place.
六个月过去了 我回家了
Six months passed and I went back home.
即便我过的很快乐
Even though I had a great time,
回来后 我又回到了以前的思维方式
I fell right back into my old way of thinking when I returned.
我又迷茫了
I was lost, again.
此时大概是2013年5月
This was around May 2013.
我在中国学到了很多
I learned so much in China.
但我还没准备好回到德国以前的生活
Yet I was still not ready to get back into my old life in Germany.
这让我很沮丧
This depressed me.
我又浪费了三个月的时间
After wasting my time for three more months
来思考我应该做什么
wondering what I should do,
然后我想起了一些事
something came to my mind.
那时我大概13岁
Since I was about 13 years old,
我一直有个想法 想要住在寺院里
I’ve always had this thought of living in a monastery.
或许你可以称之为梦想
Maybe you could call it a dream.
但却从来没有具体的行动
It was never anything really concrete though,
只是一个遥不可及的想法
just a distant idea.
但现在事情不一样了
But now things were different.
我需要做点什么 因为我知道我不想呆在这儿
I had to do something and I knew I didn’t want to stay here.
我的选择很有限
My options were limited.
会有那样一个寺院
Is there even a monastery
既能让我找到安宁与平静
where I can find some peace and quiet
又能让我保持健康吗
and at the same time keep fit?
当然 只有一种可能性
And of course there was only one possibility–
古老而神秘的少林寺
the ancient and mystical Shaolin Temple.
我为这个想法挣扎了一段时间
I wrestled with that thought for a while.
我觉得太离谱了
I thought it was outrageous.
跟你们很多人一样 我听过少林和尚的故事
Like many of you I’ve heard stories about Shaolin monks
也在YouTube上看过一些纪录片
and watched some YouTube documentaries.
我在那里要怎么生存
How will I be able to survive there?
他们会收留我吗
Would they even take me in?
我敢肯定很多人想要加入他们
I’m sure there are tons of people who would like to join them.
但当时我很着迷
But at that point, I was obsessed.
我必须要确定一下
I had to know for sure
且只有一种方式
and there was only one way of doing that.
我得试一下
I had to give it a try.
于是我开始了长达三年的少林寺冒险之旅
And so began my three-year long adventure at Shaolin Temple.
到那儿可不是容易的事
Getting there was no cakewalk.
我先飞到北京
First I flew to Beijing,
坐高铁去河南省会郑州
then I took the fast train to Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan.
然后坐长途汽车到登封
Then took a long-distance bus to Dengfeng.
再坐小客车到少林风景区
Then take another small bus to the Shaolin scenic area.
然后 一个少林和尚接的我
And then get picked up one of the Shaolin monks
之前 我爸已经通过熟人跟他们联系过了
which my dad had gotten in touch with before through his contacts.
我的第一印象是什么呢
What was my first impression?
那是仲夏时节
It was midsummer.
至少40摄氏度 并且相当潮湿
It was at least 40 degrees Celsius and extremely humid.
此刻我多希望有人告诉过我
I wish somebody had told me at this point
这里不会有人在意
that my Western sophisticated standards
我的西方高端标准
are not gonna matter to anybody here.
他们为什么要在意呢
And why should they?
我是一个被宠坏了的 毫不知情的
I was a spoiled unsuspecting nineteen-year-old guy from Germany
以为可以加入少林和尚的19岁德国男孩
who thought he could just join the Shaolin monks
本来应该就这样结束
and that would be the end of it.
很明显 情况截然不同
Obviously, things went very differently.
第一天简直就是个噩梦
My first day was a nightmare.
我和一个中国少年
I was trained by one of the lead warrior monks
被一个领头的武僧训练
together with a Chinese teenager
这个少年每年暑假都会来少林寺
who would come to Shaolin Temple every year during summer holiday.
只有我们两个人
It was just the two of us.
我没有朋友
I had no friends.
我仿佛置身茫茫荒野
I was in the middle of nowhere.
就我一人 这感觉糟透了
I was alone. It sucked.
但在这些难得的宁静时刻
But during these rare and quiet moments
我可以欣赏美丽的风景
when I was able to take in the scenery
想象这里的历史
and think about the history of this place,
很神奇 几乎是无法抗拒的
it was magical, almost overwhelming.
少林寺位于神圣的嵩山山谷里
The Shaolin Temple lies in a valley of the holy Songshan Mountains.
如果你在少林寺前面的路上
If you walk 10 to 15 minutes
走上10到15分钟
up a street in front of the temple,
你就会到达一个叫王指沟的村落
you’ll arrive in a small village called Wangzhigou.
这是一个很小的地方 到处都是人
This is a tiny place that is filled with people,
多数是儿童和青少年
mostly children and teenagers.
据我估计 大概总共1500人左右
By my estimation, maybe around 1,500 people in total.
他们在那儿干什么?练功夫
What do they do there? Train kungfu.
一整天 每一天 只练功夫
All day, every day, nothing but kungfu,
从早上4点半直到晚上9点
from 4:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
这就是他们的生活
This is their life.
他们被分到十几个学校
They are divided into more than a dozen schools
老师是以前的 甚至是现在的少林和尚
with their masters being former or even current Shaolin monks.
“或许我最好加入其中一个学校” 我当时想
“Maybe I should better go to one of these” was my thought.
当我走在王指沟拥挤的街道上时
And as I was walking through the packed streets of Wangzhigou,
没多久我发现了第一张西方面孔
it didn’t take long to see the first western faces.
就像是上帝给我的礼物
And that was like a gift from God.
西方面孔意味着家乡
A Western face meant home.
我快步走向他们
I quickly approached them
并被带到一所只收外国人的学校
and was brought to a school exclusively for foreigners.
那就是我决定要留下来的地方
And that’s where I decided to stay.
现在 这应该是我的过渡期
For now, this was supposed to be my transition period,
适应那里的生活
getting used to the life there
和更容易沟通的人
while being able to spend time with people
一起相处
that I could relate to more easily.
我在这儿待了一个月
I stayed here for one month
遇见了一些很棒的人
and I met some wonderful people.
但每天早上我们热身训练时
Still, every morning when we warmed up for training,
我能看到真实的少林寺在远处看着我
I saw the actual Shaolin Temple staring at me from a distance.
我知道那是我需要去的地方
I knew that that is where I needed to go.
我到这儿不只是学功夫
I wasn’t here just to learn kungfu.
我想要学习佛教和少林文化
I wanted to learn about Buddhist and Shaolin culture.
所以最后 我联系到了一个
So eventually, I came in touch with the…
应该是负责接待外国人的
I guess spokesperson of the Shaolin Temple,
少林寺代言人
who is in charge of foreigners.
抱歉 我还是不太确定他真实的工作职责
I’m sorry. I’m still not quite sure of his actual job description.
他不是和尚
He wasn’t a monk.
让我有点困惑的是 他是个商人
He was a businessman, which confused me a little.
但我不应该惊讶
But it shouldn’t have come as a surprise
因为少林寺是联合国教科文组织的世界遗产
since the Shaolin Temple is UNESCO world heritage
过去几年里 它已经成为了价值百万美元的产业
and has become a million dollar industry over the past years,
每个月都能吸引成千上万的游客
attracting hundreds of thousands of tourists every month,
还仅仅只是中国游客
just among Chinese people alone.
这绝对不是我离开德国时
It was by far not the place that I had originally pictured
最初想象的地方
when I left Germany.
但我大老远跑来就是为了看这个传奇的地方
But I had come so far to see this legendary place,
我现在还不想放弃
I wasn’t about to give up now.
所以我和这个人达成了协议
So I made a deal with this man
让我离目标又近了一大步
which brought me a lot closer to my goal.
我仍然住在王指沟
I was still going to live in Wangzhigou,
但我可以在少林寺里练功 吃斋 祷告
but I could train, eat and pray inside the Shaolin Temple.
对我来说这很重要
This was huge for me.
我的最终目标是可以和和尚们并肩训练
Ultimately, my goal was training side-by-side with the monks,
但他们在6岁 甚至更早的时候
but those guys have been doing kungfu since they were little six-year-old kids,
就开始习练功夫了
in some cases even earlier.
我怎么能够追上他们 似乎是不可能的
How was I ever going to catch up? It seemed impossible.
我12岁的时候练过柔道 但仅此而已
I did some judo when I was 12, but that’s about it.
我离开了外国人学校
I left the school for foreigners
开始在一个
and started training in Shaolin Temple
年长的武僧的指导下练习功夫
under guidance of a senior Shaolin warrior monk.
我坚持了下来
And I stuck to it.
每天大概练习6到7个小时
Every day, trained about 6 to 7 hours daily.
非常累
It was exhausting!
我依旧和外国人一起练习
I was still training together with foreigners.
但大多数时候 我是唯一一个会说中文的人
And most of the time, I was the only person who could speak Chinese.
所以我也扮演着翻译的角色
So I also acted as a translator,
这对我也有很大的帮助
which would help me a lot along the way.
但不仅是语言的问题
But it wasn’t only an issue of language.
少林寺现在是一个是非之地 可能一直都是
The Shaolin Temple is and probably always has been a turbulent place.
过去几年里 它越来越受欢迎
Over the past years, it’s grown vastly in popularity,
名声在外 却也饱受批判
fame but also criticism.
可是 这个视频不是要解决这些问题
Now, this video isn’t going to address those.
因为他们大多是从那些
Because they’re mostly uttered by people
既不了解中国文化
who are neither familiar with Chinese culture,
也没有像游客一样走进少林寺
nor have they ever stepped foot into Shaolin Temple
的人嘴里说出来的
as anything other than a tourist.
少林寺变得小心而谨慎地
Shaolin Temple has become very careful and wary
对待那些接近他们的人
of who they allow to get close to them.
我想 当有多双眼睛时刻盯着你的时候
I guess this is a normal and natural way of thinking
这是正常而自然的思维方式
when you got so many eyes on you constantly.
为什么我要提到这些
Why do I mention these?
因为我是幸运的
Because I was lucky.
我幸运的是 我长得像中国人
I was lucky that I look Chinese,
并且有一个中国家庭来看了我几次
that I had a Chinese family who visited me several times,
并且我会说中文
and that I could speak Chinese.
他们和我相处会容易很多
It was a lot easier for them to relate to me
接纳我也更容易
and see me as one of them.
即使是在我训练的前两年
Even during my first two years of training,
我很荣幸能多次
I had the honor and the privilege to train
在武僧队伍中训练
among the warrior monks many times.
在西方国家 我们总是在期待法规 澄清以及官僚制度
In Western countries, we always expect regulations, clarity and bureaucracy.
人们常常很难理解我的日常生活
People often struggle to understand how my daily routine was.
我不是和尚 每天都不一样
I wasn’t a monk. Every day was different.
早晨起来不知道会发生什么
I got up in the morning and didn’t know what to expect.
因为我需要参加佛教仪式
Sometimes training was cancelled
所以有时候训练而被取消
due to a buddhist ceremony that I had to take part in.
有时候我被临时通知
Sometimes I was called on short notice
在短时间内赶到寺里
to run down to the temple quickly
因为北京的德国大使来了
because the German ambassador from Beijing was here
我应该自我介绍并表演一番
and I should introduce myself and perform.
有很多事情要做 喝茶 打扫卫生
There was a lot of drinking tea, cleaning up,
和人交流以及被召唤
talking and being yelled at.
我无限期地待在这里
I was here indefinitely
让很多人无法理解
and it was hard for people to understand that.
两年过去了 我交了很多朋友
Two years passed and I had made many friends.
有时候我师父甚至在训练时都不出现
Sometimes my master wouldn’t even show up on training,
打电话告诉我 应该由我来代替他
call me up and tell me that I should fill in for him.
这种事经常发生
This happened fairly frequently
甚至连我都厌倦了
and even I was getting sick of teaching basics
给新来的外国人教授基础知识
to foreign newcomers who would go home again
反正他们三个星期后又会回家
after three weeks anyways.
我觉得是时候迈出下一步了
I felt that it was finally time to take the next step.
所以有一天早晨 我去找师父
So one morning I walked up to my master.
看着他的眼睛
I looked him in the eye.
我像疯了一样出汗 我问他
I was sweating like crazy and I asked,
“我可以加入武僧吗”
“Can I join the warrior monks?”
回想起来 我不知道当时为什么那么紧张
Looking back, I don’t know why I was that nervous.
他知道我已经跟他们待了很久
He knew that I spent a lot of time with them already,
一起训练 表演 进城
training, performing and going to the city together.
他甚至都没有犹豫
He didn’t even hesitate.
说 “当然可以 但别搞砸了”
He said, “Yes, sure, but don’t mess it up.”
他相信且信任我
He trusted in me and he believed in me.
那感觉棒极了 就像是一个新开始 事实就是
Now that felt amazing, like a new beginning, which it was.
最后一年是目前为止最有趣也最痛苦的
My last year was by far the most fun and the most painful.
以前我只有在真的搞砸一些事情时
Before I got beaten by my master, only on rare occasions
才会被师父打
if I really messed something up.
现在几乎每天都会发生 并且厉害十倍
Now it was almost a daily occurrence and ten times harder
因为现在我是张熟悉的面孔
because I was a familiar face by now.
我以为大多数时候 我是得到优待的
I think most of the time, I got preferential treatment.
打我不会有打别人那么狠
I wasn’t hit as hard as the others
因为我始终是半个外国人
because I was still a half foreigner.
因为他们知道 在西方
They know that in the West
我们并不崇尚暴力教育
we are not big fans of using violence to teach.
但是 天哪 有的师父并不在乎
But, my God! There were some masters
我还挺喜欢
who just didn’t care, which I loved.
这会让我感到更能融入到集体
It made me feel even more integrated.
不过 当你被棍子打的时候
Although while you’re getting hit with a stick,
滋味还是不大好
it’s still not that great.
这是一种学习经历
It was a learning experience
我经历了很多起起落落
and I went through a lot of ups and downs.
生活环境有时会发生巨大的变化
The living conditions would drastically change at times.
一个周没有水或电
Going a week without running water or electricity
这是相当大的挑战
turns out to be quite the challenge.
冬天情况变得更严峻
But winter is where things got really tough.
需要在零下20摄氏度
Having to go into splits early in the morning
的早晨练习劈叉
at -20 degrees Celsius
让你重新思考你的人生选择
makes you rethink your life choices.
但是当然 也不全是坏事
But of course, it wasn’t all bad.
相反 我们也有很多乐趣 四处闲逛
On the contrary, we also had a lot of fun goofing around.
自从我被转移到不同的武僧训练组
And since I was shifted around different warrior monk training groups,
我认识了一些世界上最棒的武术家
I got to meet some of the best martial artists in the world.
这些和尚对出名不感兴趣
These monks had no interest in fame.
通过神秘的迷雾
It’s hard to see into the heart of the myth
很难看出少林真正的本质
through the fog of mystery what Shaolin really is.
但是我很确定
But I’m sure of it.
一些和尚拥有真正的传奇技能
Some of these monks carried the true legendary skill
以及少林武僧古老的智慧
and ancient wisdom of a Shaolin warrior.
他们的教学方法很疯狂 但无疑是有效的
And their teaching methods were insane but undoubtedly effective.
有时候会一直训练到有人吐了
Some days would have to train until at least somebody throws up.
谢天谢地 我从来没有
And thank God! I never did.
我们在两周内学习了西方人需要用两年学习的东西
We learned in two weeks what people in the West learn in two years
因为这些东西真的是被打进我们脑子的
because it was literally beaten into us.
这里的人们指导我学了几种传统及现代拳法
I was instructed in several traditional and modern fist forms
剑术 鞭 链鞭 双链鞭
swords, whips, chain whips, double chain whip
当然还有最有代表性的武器 少林棍
and of course the most iconic weapon , the staff.
时刻准备着
It was important to be ready
在众多观众面前表演
to perform in front of a large audience
是很重要的 这是常有的事
at a moment’s notice, which happened plenty of times.
当然 少林不仅仅是寺院的名字
Of course, Shaolin is not merely the name of the monastic order,
它也是一种文化
but it’s also a culture.
一种常被简化为运动的文化
A culture that is often reduced to the sport.
但它远不止于此
But it’s much more than.
我不想陷入神秘主义和禅宗学说
I don’t want to get into an esotericism and Zen doctrine.
但我永远不会忘记
But I will never forget what
一个冥想和尚曾告诉我的
one of the meditating monks once told me,
“显灵者非灵”
“Spirituality that is expressed is not spirituality.”
这真的让我很费解
This really made me think.
但我想换一个结论
But I want to conclude this on a different note.
在我看来 少林背后隐藏着一种非常矛盾的哲学
In my experience, behind Shaolin lies a very contradictory philosophy.
你可以问两个大师同一个问题
You can ask the same question to two masters
你会得到两个完全不同的答案
and you’ll get two completely different answers.
这让我沮丧至今 但我还年轻
This frustrates me to this very day, but I’m still young.
可能还不能够理解它
So maybe, I’m not supposed to understand it yet.
我觉得我做这个视频
It wouldn’t feel right to make this video
应该提到我在少林的一个挚友
without at least mentioning one of my best friends
它叫Bruce
that I made in Shaolin. And that’s Bruce.
我不知道谁给它起的名字
I don’t know who gave him that name
但它是我这辈子见过的
but he was the kindest and most loving dog
最善良最可爱的狗
I’ve ever met in my life.
它甚至会加入我们的训练
He’d even join us on training.
这个加入是指当我们在烈日下训练
And by joining I mean napping in the shadows
它在阴凉处打盹
while we were training under the scalding hot sun.
有时它甚至会和我一起跑上山
Sometimes he’d even run up the mountain with me.
Bruce是最棒的
Bruce was the best.
但由于它没有一个真正的主人
But because he didn’t have a real owner
它算是半个野狗
and was sort of a half wild dog
有时也需要自己打猎
who would also hunt on his own,
有一天它消失了
one day he disappeared.
我很伤心
That kind of broke my heart.
我真的喜欢它
I really loved him.
我怀疑它被车撞了
I have the suspicion that he was hit by a car
因为它喜欢天黑后跑出去
since he loved going out after dark.
我只希望它痛快而没有痛苦地死去
I just hope that it was a painless and quick death.
安息吧 Bruce
Rest in peace, Bruce.
朋友 我想你
我知道谦虚是很重要的
I know it’s important to be humble,
但如果让我说出我最自豪的事
but if I’m made to say what I’m most proud of,
不是我学到的功夫
It’s not the kungfu that I learned.
而是内心感受
It’s about the inside look
我被允许进入我在少林寺的
that I was granted into the lives of
好友们的生活
my close friends at Shaolin Temple,
我所建立起来的友谊
the friendships that I have made,
我们一起流血流汗流泪
and the togetherness that I have experienced,
建立的亲密无间
together through blood sweat and tears.
真的 我一点都不后悔
Literally, I don’t regret a second of it.
最后 更好地了解了中国人的心态
Finally, having a better understanding of Chinese mentality
和中国人的思维方式
and the Chinese way of thinking,
我想感谢我所有的师父
I want to thank all my masters
感谢他们对我无限的耐心
for their endless patience with me.
我永远欠你们的
I am forever in your debt.
是你们让我看到了那么多东西
You opened my eyes to so many things.
几乎是无法用言语表达的
It’s almost impossible to put this into words.
谢谢你们为我做的所有事情
Everything you guys have done for me.
没有你们 我至今仍然会感到迷茫
Without you, I’d still feel lost to this very day.
这可能是我人生中最棒的一次冒险
It was probably the greatest adventure of my life
我很荣幸能成为少林寺的一员
and I’m honored to be a part of Shaolin Temple.
谢谢聆听
Thanks for listening.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个德国小伙子专程从德国跑到中国少林寺学习。究竟是怎么样的魅力让他不顾一切,快来一起看一下吧

听录译者

HiyaTay

翻译译者

Leben

审核员

审核员DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZuKUPMpcwA

相关推荐