未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

新来的小保姆让我很纠结P2

My Hot Babysitter Made Me 😍 (Part 2)

事情是这样的 洛杉矶不下雨
So here’s the thing it doesn’t rain in Los Angeles.
不确定你是否知道 但像是从未下雨
Not sure if you knew that but like never.
今天这天气会下雨
Today’s weather is gonna be rai-rain?
呃……不知道该说些什么了
I-I don’t know what to say.
呃 我难以把控好高压力
Uh I don’t handle high-pressure well.
我嘞个去
FU-
所以当我录这个视频时正在下雨的这个事实
So the fact that it’s raining right now as I’m recording this,
是有点不可思议
is a little bit weird
让我来解释 你们当中可能有人知道
Let me explain some of you might know
当我还是个孩子的时候我和我的保姆有秘密关系
that when I was a kid I had a secret relationship with my babysitter
抱歉 你说啥
Excuse me what
我知道这可能听起来有点怪那你看看我最近的保姆视频
Yeah,I know that might sound weird you got to watch my last babysitter video
那会使你们理解
It’ll make sense,
谢谢Shgurr为保姆配音
Oh! And thanks to sugar for voicing the babysitter
她棒极了
She’s awesome.
你们都应该知道
All you really got to know
她主要是精心看管和照顾我妹妹
she was mostly there to watch my little sister and heads up
这里有一个剧透 因为上一个视频的结尾以这样结束
This is a spoiler for the last video ended like this
是哒 中学生Alex与一名高中生约会调情
Yeah middle school Alex made out with a high schooler
记得吗 当时我说正下着雨是很疯狂的
remember when I said it was crazy that it was raining out
因为故事在雨中结束
because this story ends in the rain
结局太糟糕了
And the ending is just completely terrible
这不是我们这个故事的开始
that’s not how we starts
所以 接下来是这个故事
so here’s the story
我从学校带了一张纸条回来
I just got home from school with a note.
她让她弟弟给我的 我把它拿给波比看
She’d had her brother give me
“你觉得里面写了什么?”“兄弟 小皮条客 我打赌里面是艳照”
“What do you think it says” “My man the little pimp I bet there’s sexy pics”
不 哥们
No, dude.
哥们 这是张手写的便条我敢打赌是她自己画的
It’s a handwritten note bro, I bet she sketched it herself
他撕开信 意外地发现 根本没有什么照片上面写明天三点在我上班地方见
He cracked it open and surprise: there was no pictures all it said was tomorrow at 3:00… meet me at work
“更好了 她有麻烦了”
“Even better she’s troubled”
“什么 不 这不是性爱约会”“耶 兄弟 那不就是她遇见你的地方 不是吗”
“What no this isn’t a booty call””Yeah, bro that’s where she met you ain’t it?”
他说的有道理 所以整个第二天
He had a point so the whole next day was
都是记忆模糊的 我唯一能想起的是
kind of a blur all I could think about was
找到她的月亮的最好地方
the best place to find her power moons
我将永远不会忘记按下门铃的时刻因为发生了下面的事
And I will never forget ringing that doorbell because this happened
“我觉得我不能再和你约会了”
“I don’t think I can date you anymore”
“什么?”
“What?”
我很震惊 因为那不是我所期待的
I was devastated it was not what I was expecting.
我不知道心里什么感觉
And I don’t know what came over me
因为我没有哭
because I didn’t cry
我就像再也见不到她了一样我……
I’m just like “I’m never gonna see her again” I uh…
等等!
Wait!
我真的要走了 抱歉
I really should go sorry
不敢相信我做了这件事
I can’t believe I did that
好吧 你们没必要看那部分
Alright you don’t need to see that part,
你知道你需要做什么吗?
you know what you need to do?
你需要追求的对象是
You need to make love to that
“喜爱”按钮和“订阅”和……
like button and subscribe and-
“我 呃 我必须要考虑一下这件事 抱歉”
“I uh have to think about this, sorry”
对于那天 没有遗憾
To this day no regrets.
我是指 如果我没有那样做
I mean if I didn’t do
对这件事她将不会再想一想
that she never would have given it a second thought
不过现在还有机会
But now there was still a chance.
所以接下来几天 我半激动半好奇会发生什么
So the next couple days half excited half wondering what was gonna happen,
不过然后事情变得奇怪了
but then it got weird
“嘿 他们在嘀咕什么?”
“Hey, what’s everyone whispering about?”
“”一些孩子被打击了” “什么?” “某个中学生吻了一个高中生” “她有男朋友吗?”
“Some kids getting beat up””What?””Yeah, some middle schooler kissed a high schooler””Has she had a boyfriend?”
“他真让人恶心 我说对得吗? 波比……你们说嘞?”
“Sucks to be him, am I right Bobby… anybody?”
“那不酷 兄弟……我们会报仇的”
“That ain’t cool, bro… we’ll get revenge”
我不擅长于脸碰拳的行动
I am NOT good with face to fist action,
如果你不相信我 就去看看
if you don’t believe me just watch
我制作的怎么对付恶霸的视频
my how to deal with a bully story
但是波比对报仇很坚决
But Bobby was dead set on revenge
然后这件事将会涉及放学后留校
And it involved going to detention
“哥们 我没有放学后留校过我会去是因为那个老师如此性感”
“Bro I don’t even have detention. I just go cuz that teacher’s so dang sexy
所以坐在那个房间的是我和波比
So sitting in that room was me, Bobby
还有几个其他的孩子和保姆的弟弟
and a couple other kids and the sitter’s brother and that’s
那时我意识到波比将要做什么
when I realized what Bobby was gon na do
“哦 嘿 不 不 你正在写什么?嘿”“你是斯托纳的弟弟吗?”
“Oh, hey- no- no. What are you writing? Hey-“”Yo studder brother”
“耶……是 是 是”“把这个给你的姐姐” 就是这样 他就走了
“Y- y- yes yes, yes?””Give this to your sis” And just like that he was gone
不管我说什么 波比都不告诉我纸条上写了啥 甚至在回家的时候都不说 “哥们 那个女孩很坏”
No matter what I said, Bobby would not tell me what was in that note even on the walk home”That girl’s evil, bro”
“不要担心” 是的 我是邪恶的甚至和我妹妹一样坏
“Don’t worry about it” Yeah, I was evil almost as evil as my sister
“哟 嗨……哥哥”
“Well hello… brother”
“离我远点 我现在不想见你” “有人在害怕么”“没有” “你想念你最爱的保姆吗?”
“Get away from me. I do not need this right now””Is somebody scared?””No””Do you miss your favorite sitter?”
“什么?”
“What?”
“她是我的保姆 我的!现在因为你的‘小事’我再也见不到她了 现在……你也不能
“She was my sitter MINE. Now it’s because of your little’thing’ I can never see her again and now… neither can you.”
“等一下 你做了什么?”刚好这时候 天碰巧开始下雨了
“Wait what did you do?” And it’s right about then that it happened it started to rain
“你知道么?哥哥”
“You know what brother?”
“有一些人会相信任何事情”
“Some people will believe anything”
“如果你悄悄地告诉他们”
“If you whisper it to them”
“你被骗了 兄弟” “啊 啊 波比 便签里写了什么?”“我写了 她是……”
“You got played son””Shoot, shoot, shoot, Bobby what what did that- no””Uh I said, she was-“
屏蔽五分钟之后
censoredfive minutes later
“但从好的方面来说 她还喜欢你”
“-but on the plus side she still likes you.”
“我死定了”
“I am so screwed”
我只记得在雨中奔跑
I just remember running through the rain
试图在她之前找到她弟弟
trying to find her brother before she did.
幸好她照看孩子的房子就在我家附近
Luckily the house she was sitting at was in my neighborhood
“嗨喽?” “有人在么?”
“Hello?””Is anybody there?”
“Alex?” “Haisley女士?”
“Alex?””Mrs. Haisley?”
“你来这里做什么?!”“嘿 呃 你的保姆在么?”
“What are you doing here?” Hey, is uh is your sitter here?”
“你确定你没有跟踪我?因为我非常确定你朋友跟踪我了”
“Are you sure you’re not stalking me? Because I’m pretty sure your friend is”
“呃 不 我只是想见……那个保姆”“她还没来 你想要进来吗?” “好的”
“Uh no, I just need to see the- the sitter””She’s not here yet. Do you want to come in?””Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah”
“呃 好的 但你的朋友得留在外面”
“Uh sure, but your friends staying outside”
所以我们坐在她的厨房里等
So there we are sitting in her kitchen
等那个保姆出现
waiting for the sitter to show up
我不知道你是否到过你老师的家里
I don’t know if you’ve ever been one of your teachers houses,
但对我来说 我就像
but for me I was like:
“太不可思议了 我在身材火辣的老师的家里”
“This is so weird i’m at the hot teachers house”
她一直保持像是在玩电脑或者做其他事情的状态
Just kept like playing on her computer or something
然后还一直盯着我
then staring over at me
然后重新回到她的Sqarespace网站
Then going right back to working on her Squarespace website
或者其他东西另外如果你登录Squarespace.com/alex
or something sidenote if you go to Squarespace.com/alex
你能在你第一次购买时节省10%的钱
You can save 10 % off your first purchase,
像我老师那样自己建立一个网站
build yourself up a website like my teacher.
“我之前不知道建个网站这么容易 你得A了”这是没办法的事
“I had no idea it was so easy to build a website you get an A.” No way around it
这是一个赞助视频
This is a sponsored video
但这里面最棒的是
But the cool thing about it is
我之前不想重做我的网站多亏了Squarespace
that I don’t wanted to redo my website for a while and thanks to Squarespace
我想这种情况可能会发生 我知道你正坐那里打字评论“天 Alex 被Squarespace资助了 多赞啊 哇”
I think it’s gonna happen. I know you’re sitting there typing in the comments “Gee willikers Alex. That’s so neat sponsored by Squarespace, whaaat?”
没错
That’s right.
没有插件 没有更新
No plugins no updates.
没有补丁
No patches.
永远没有
Ever.
上一次我写我的网站
the last time I wrote my website
我不知道怎么做 比如编码以及填充材料
I didn’t know how to like code and stuff
现在我却能专注在
now instead I can focus on
你们在网站上想看到什么
what you guys would want on a site
所以说真的 如果你们想进我的网站
So for real if you’re gonna come to my website
你们想看到什么呢?
What would you want to see
在这不能了解到的关于我的东西 你们想知道什么呢?
What do you want to know about me that you don’t get right here?
或者像那些已经浏览过Squarespace.com/alex.网站的Clarker一样 创建自己的网站
Or to build your own website like many Clarker already have visit Squarespace.com/alex.
让我们回到原来的故事
That said let’s get back to the story
出人意料地 她说:“我听说一则关于高中生和中学生的传闻 不是你 对吗?”
Out of know where she says:”I heard a rumor about a high schooler and a middle schooler. That’s not you is it?”
“呃 什么?” 她从桌子那边走了过来她说:“我发现年轻小伙子总是很迷人”
“Uh why?” She comes over from the table and she goes:”I’ve always found young men fascinating”
好的 停下来 你知道那没有发生 我是说 可能发生在波比身上 但不是我
Okay stop it. You know that didn’t happen I mean, maybe it did for Bobby not for me
但我百分百只对那个保姆感兴趣
But I was a hundred percent only interested in the sitter
这就是为什么当下面的事发生时我如此心疼
which is why it hurts so much when this happened
“哈喽?”
“Hello?”
“哦 我的天”
“Oh my goodness”
对于我保姆来说 那不是个太好的电话
That was the not so good phone call about my babysitter
原来是由于下雨
Turns out because of the rain
她出了车祸 正如你们想的
she got into a car accident and as you can imagine
这个故事还有更多的情节
There’s more to the story,
我将在第三部分通通地告诉你们
and I’m gon na tell you all about it in Part three.
我知道你们有多喜欢吊人胃口的情节
I know how much you guys love cliffhangers
所以你们可以期待另一个视频了
So you have another video to look forward to
恭喜Whovian找到了截图
Congrats to Whovian for finding the screenshot
祝你们幸运 找到这个星期的截图 回倒
Good luck finding this week’s screenshot scroll back,
把视频倒回去 找到那张截图然后把截图在推特发给我
rewind, find it, tweet me the picture.
你们一直发消息跟我说
You guys keep messaging me saying
你们想念买一得三的优惠
you missed the buy one get three free sale
所以所有以前的信息都回归了
So we’re bringing it back all the info
就像描述的那样 基本上 你买一个
down in the description basically you pay for one
然后另外三个都是免费的
and you get three more for free
不可思议!
It’s amazing!
我是Alex Clark 以后见 好吗?
I’m It’s Alex Clark, and I will see you somewhere ok?
拜~
Bye

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于小保姆的故事第二部分 一个关于下雨的故事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

LDD

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6s3L78TBc

相关推荐
橡皮