ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

新来的小保姆让我很纠结P1 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

新来的小保姆让我很纠结P1

My Hot Babysitter Got Me In Trouble

那是在我家阁楼上在整理一些旧物时我发现了这个
So there I am in my parents attic going through my old stuff when I find this.
是什么 是什么 是什么 是其他女的给你的吗?
What is that? What is that? What is that? Is that from another girl?

Uhh
你会相信我吗
Would you believe me
如果我说你建了一个时光机
if I said you built a time machine
回到过去和中学的我见面
Travelled back in time to meet me in middle school
并给了我一张进入大学秘密之道的便签-女:不相信
and handed me a note that contains the secrets to the universe? GIRL: No.

Ohh
那这就是其他女孩给的 女:什么
Then it’s from another girl. GIRL: What?
你曾经试过喜欢一个本不该喜欢的人吗?
Have you ever have a crush on someone that you totally shouldn’t have
在我七年级的时候
On the seventh grade
我对我的保姆有一段禁忌的爱恋
I had a forbidden love My babysitter.

Hey.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
去建一个时光机!
TO BUILD A TIME MACHINE!
然后扇那个女孩一巴掌
AND THEN SLAP THAT GIRL IN THE FACE!
嗯是的 她就是我的保姆
And yeah, she was my babysitter
但她不仅仅只是照顾我的小妹妹
but she was more meant to watch my little sister,
她还是一个性感的女生
but she was a super hottie
我想你知道她就是缘由
You know what I think she’s the reason
我喜欢万圣节完全因为在这张纸条上发生的事情
I love Halloween it all comes down to what happened in this note
事情是这样的
So, here’s the story.
我当时从学校走路回家
So, I was walking home from school.
我告诉我的兄弟 对于这份喜欢我很紧张
Talking to my buddy while I’m all nervous about this crush.
我不用知道 兄弟 万一她说不呢?
“I don’t know man, what if she says no?”
嘿 兄弟 她是你的命中注定
“Nah, bro she’s the one”
什么时候你那么浪漫了?
“Since when are you into romance?”
自从我见识过那个女生的臀部 兄弟
“Since I’ve seen that girl’s booty, bro!”
“兄弟 小声点 她就在那里”
“Dude keep it down, she’s like right there.”
“天那 她真性感”
“God, she’s hot.”
那时 就像不幸这个短语一样
Now, unfortunately it was a phrase just like that.
但 我在错误的时间说了
But, I said it at just the wrong time.
呃!
“Ugh!”
我 我 我
“My, my, my.”
你怎么来的
“Where did you come from?”
哥哥 你应该知道
“Brother you should know.”
我一直在观察
“I’m always watching.”
你敢告诉她吗?
“Don’t you dare tell her!”
然后毁了一个完美的好妹妹?
“And ruin a perfectly good sitter?”
用你那令人尴尬的迷恋
“With your cringy crush.”

“Never.”
我不知道你是否看过《我的英雄学院》
Now I don’t know if you watch”My Hero Academia”
一部我沉迷的日本动漫 这多亏了Crunchy Roll
A little anime I got into, thanks to Crunchy Roll.
我觉得其中的反派死柄木吊可以向我妹妹学习
But the villain Tomura Shigaraki I think he could learn something from my sister.
你知道她做了什么吗?
You know what she did?
她告诉了那位保姆
She told the sister.
我吓坏了!躲在自己的房间里
I was freaking out! Hiding in my room.
我记得听见她的脚步声走过走廊
I remember hearing her foot steps coming down the hall.
我尽量控制住自己
Just trying to not let my alpaca out.
然后门开了 我简直可以听见自己的心跳
And the door opens and I could literally feel my heart.
然后她说
And she says.
你是我这一辈子见过最迷人的男生了
“You’re the most stunning man I have ever seen in my entire life.”
什么
“What.”
我是指那是我记忆中的
I mean that’s what I remember,
但是当时很可能像是这样的
but it was probably something more like.
“我可以和你一起玩那个吗?”
“Can I play that with you?”
当你13岁的时候
And when you’re 13,
我相当肯定这些都是一样的
I’m pretty sure those things mean the same thing.
对吗?
Right?
我是指 那就像是第一次
I mean, that was like the first time a girl
一个我喜欢的女孩在我的房间
that I liked was in my room.
所以 我们坐在那里 同时我的内心在说
So, we’re sitting there and on the inside I’m like.
“现在到底发生了什么?!”
“What the heck is going on right now!”
她很菜
She was terrible.
无论如何都玩不好马里奥赛车游戏
Could not play Mario Kart for anything.
但是你要是问我有多介意
But ask me how much I cared.
来吧 问我
Go on, ask me.
我等你哟 留言在评论区
I’m waiting. Type it in the comments.
“你有多介意 亚历克斯?”
“How much did you care Alex?
我一点都不介意!
I didn’t care at all!
她就像是在做一些傻笑的事情
She was like doing the giggly thing.
然后喜欢靠在我的肩膀上
And like laying on my shoulder.
我就像
And I was like.
*大吸一口气*
*Breathes in*
所以像十月开始那几个星期
So for like the first few weeks of October,
每当我们有保姆的时候
Whenever we got ‘babysat’
我都伴随着一次约会
I had a built-in date.
我感觉现在是一个好机会去指出
I feel like now is a good time to point out
那就是她好像只比我大两岁
that she was only like 2 years older than me-ish.
不过年龄没有关系!
But age doesn’t matter!
对吗?
Right?
不对
No.
你知道什么是有关系的吗?
You know what does matter?
点击那个喜欢的按钮 订阅并接受通知
Clicking that like button and subscribing and notifications.
吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦!
And blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!
然后 这好像是第二次或者第三次她过来看我
So, this is like the second or third time she’d came over.
事情有了进展!
Things were escalating!
那不是我的第一次恋爱
This wasn’t my first rodeo.
我有一些接吻的经验
So I had some experience smooching.
但是这是我和她的初吻
But, it was my first kiss with her
然后我记得我好像距离她的嘴唇只有六英寸
and I remember I was like 6 inches from her lips.
然后是三英寸
Then three inches.
然后……“至少可以说这很意外”
And then-“Well, this was unexpected to say the least.”
“不 不是你想的那样的”
“No, it’s not what you think.”
“我被炒了 是吗?”
“I’m fired aren’t I?”
“是的 但是首先我希望你能看住我不要给你小费”
“Yes, but first I want you to watch me. Not giving you a tip.”
“省了五块钱 你被炒了”
“Just saved five bucks, you’re fired.”
那可能是能发生的最坏的事情了
This was probably the worst thing that could happen.
因为 就像我说的 她还在中学
Because, like I said she was in High School.
唯一我们能在一个地方的方式
The only way we were ever in the same place,
就是当她在当保姆的时候
was when she was babysitting.
你知道我没有车
You know I didn’t have a car,
也没有电话 没有脸书或者其他东西
or a phone, or Facebook or anything.
“你知道我们有什么吗?五块钱
“You know what we do have? Five bucks,
我把每一个五块钱都裱起来了
I’ve got a frame for it and everything.”
“呃”
“Ugh.”
“还有儿子 你被禁足了”
“Also son, you’re grounded.”
所以你可以想象 我和我的朋友
So as you can imagine, I was with my friends.
她就像是我能说的全部
She was like, all that I could talk about.
“是的”
“Yeah, right!”
“你亲了一个中学女生”
“You kissed a high school girl.”
“不 我没有亲她 这才是问题!”
“No, I didn’t kiss her. That’s the problem!”
“你好 最近过的怎样?呃 你知道我姐姐
“Hello, how are you doing? Ugh, you know my sister.
她是 呃 她是一位保姆”
She was ugh, I- she’s a babysitter.
“然后 呃 呃 这是你们房子的钥匙和一个便签”
“And ugh, well, ugh, ugh. Here’s the keys to your house and, a note.
“她希望我能把它给你 然后过的开心”
“She wanted me to give it to you and. Enjoy!”
还记得我在阁楼发现的便签
Remember that note I found in my attic.
就是它 那就是那个便签的由来
This one, that’s how I got it.
来自于一个结巴的弟弟
From stutter brother.
撕开它 然后里面说
Ripped it open, and all it said was.
“你可能无法相信昨晚发生了什么!”
“You’re not, gonna believe what happened last night!
〔啪〕(巴掌声)
*Slap*
“噢!”
“Ow!”
我来自未来 你这淫……引人恶心的女人
I’m from the future, you horr, -ible person.
呃 里面没有说这个里面说
Nah, it doesn’t say that. It says,
“对不起 我让你陷入麻烦了……如果不是因为你的父亲
“Sorry I got you in trouble… If it wasn’t for your DAD.
我会喜欢那个吻的”“ps.你看日本动漫吗?我很喜欢Crunchy Roll”
I would of loved that kiss.””P. s. Do you watch anime? I love CRUNCHY ROLL!!!”
“什么?”
“What?”
那么 为什么这个和我喜欢万圣节完全有关系呢?
Now, what does this all have to do with my love of Halloween?
这是最精彩的地方!
Well, this is the best part!
对在禁足的朋友的一个小建议
And a tip for people who are grounded.
要学会吸收一些东西 减少惩罚
Learn to suck up a little bit. Lessen the punishment.
就像 当我是个孩子的时候
Like, when I was a kid.
我给了我妈很多通心粉项链
I game my mom so many macaroni necklaces.
她开了一个橄榄花园然后赚回了本钱
She opened an Olive Garden and it paid off.
因为万圣节前一天晚上
Because the night before Halloween.
我和我妈在车上
I’m in the car with my mom.
然后他说“你知道 对于保姆 你太老了”
And she goes”Ya’ know, you were too old for a babysitter anyway.”
“是的”
“Yeah”
“你为什么不一个人出门 然后不给糖果就捣蛋?”
“Why don’t you go out trick or treating, alone.”
“你的意思是 我不用禁足了?”
“You mean, I’m not grounded?”
“”没
“Nope.”
“喔!”
“Woo!”
然后性感的保姆住在小镇的另外一边
So, hot babysitter lived on the other side of town.
但是 我说服我的朋友走过去
But, I convinced my buddies to walk
陪我去几英里之外
with me a couple miles over there.
然后试图找到她
And try to find her.
“兄弟 我们为什么答应来这?”
“Dude, why did we agree to this?”
“我来这是为了通心粉项链”
“I did it for the macaroni necklaces.”
我并不知道她具体住哪
Now I didn’t know exactly where she lived.
所以我们必须敲三百或者四百个门
So, we must have knocked on three or four hundred doors.
我找了好久 我的朋友都挖苦我
I was searching for so long, my friends ditched me.
然后 正当我打算放弃的时候
And right when I was about to give up.
我爸爸的车停下来了
My dad pulled up.
在红灯的地方
At the stop light.
然后你永远无法猜到谁坐在他旁边
And you’ll never guess who was sitting next to him
在副驾驶位
in the passengers seat.
那个保姆
The babysitter.
然后他们 在接吻
And they, were kissing.
吓你一下
Scared You For A Minute Didn’t I.
不 那没有发生
No That Didnt Happen.
*呵呵*(窃笑)
*chuckle*
喔 我的天
Oh my god.
我很惊恐虽然我知道那是骗人的
I got scared and I knew it was fake!
我爸没有在那
My dad was no where to be found,
但是她的车就在我前面
but her car was right in front of me.
就只有我和她
It was just me and her.
在这浪漫的时刻
It was kind of like this romantic moment
我们大概在“啦啦啦啦”(接吻的声音)
where we were just like”Luh, luh, luh, luh”
所以我确信你们明白我为什么喜欢万圣节了
So I’m sure you understand why I love Halloween.
但是 故事还在继续
But, there’s more to the story.
所以 第二天在学校
So, the next day at school.
我收到了另外一张便签
I got another note.
但是首先 很快 你都知道的
But first, real quick you all know
我最近喜欢上了日本动漫
I’ve been getting into anime lately.
感谢Crunchy Roll
Thanks to Crunchy Roll!
所以我想给你普及一下我和《我的英雄学院》的时光
So, I want to give you a quick update on my time with”My Hero Academia”.
同时 多谢你们在评论区提起
Also, thanks to you guys for recommending it in the comments.
真的太好了
It was really good.
哇塞!太赞了 那么多战斗
Holy cow! So great. So many fights.
我喜欢他们召唤超能力的方式
And I loved how they called superpowers’quirks’
如果你要选 你觉得我是什么能力
If you had to pick, what would my quirk be do you think.
有趣的是 由于他们是我们的支持者
And something cool, since they are our sponsor.
如果你想要试用crunchyroll.com/alex
If you want to check out crunchyroll.com/alex,
你有一个免费的 为期两周的会员试用
you get a free two week trial of their premium service.
也就是说 无广告 Ruck Ios Android版本 1080p的视频
I’m talking, ad free, 1080p on Ruko, Ios, Android.
他们能在app里得到任何东西
They’ve got apps for everything.
可能 我的能力是做通心粉项链
Maybe, my quirks would be making macaroni necklaces.
所以我接下来期待什么?
So, what should I watch next?
你之前帮过我
You hepled me before so,
所以我希望你再帮我一次 下拉到评论区
I’m hoping you can help me again, down in the comments.
或者如果你也想看 登录crunchyroll.com/alex
Or, if you want to watch too hit up crunchyroll.com/alex.
描述框中的链接
Link in the description.
如果你好奇第二张便签发生了什么
Now, if you’re wondering what happened with that second note.
来自于那个保姆的便签
The one from the babysitter.
我会在下一个视频全部告诉你
I’ll tell you all about it in my next video.
*结尾的声音*
*Outro*
如果你想发现更多优质的YouTube主播
And, if you want to check out more great Youtubers.
那就订阅 Shgurr 和 PamonSunset
Def subscribe to Shgurr and PamonSunset.
她们为视频里的女孩们配了音
Who both voiced the girls in this video.
如果你是这个频道的粉丝
And if you’re a big fan of this channel,
如果你真的访问了crunchyroll.com/alex
when you do visit crunchyroll.com/alex,
这帮助了我们许多
it helps us out a ton.
就只是访问它
Just by checking it out.
最后 谢谢 我是Itsalexclark 日后相见
So, thanks. I’m Itsalexclark and I will see you somewhere!
拜~
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我和保姆字条的纠葛

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

LDD

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcgkRp2IUsc

相关推荐
橡皮