ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我是怎样逃离朝鲜的 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我是怎样逃离朝鲜的

My escape from North Korea | Hyeonseo Lee

我很小的时候 我觉得我的祖国是全世界最好的
When I was little, I thought my countrywas the best on the planet.
当我长大了唱《无可羡慕》这首歌时
And I grew up singing a songcalled “Nothing To Envy.”
我很自豪
And I was very proud.
在学校 我们大多数时间都在学金日成的历史
In school, we spent a lot of timestudying the history of Kim Il-Sung,
除了知道美国 韩国 日本是敌人之外
but we never learned muchabout the outside world,
只知道美国 韩国 日本是敌人
except that America, South Korea,Japan are the enemies.
尽管我经常憧憬着外面的世界
Although I often wonderedabout the outside world,
但我觉得我会在朝鲜度过我的一生
I thought I would spendmy entire life in North Korea,
事情突然就变了
until everything suddenly changed.
我七岁时 第一次目睹了公众处决
When I was seven years old,I saw my first public execution.
但我觉得我在朝鲜的生活很正常
But I thought my lifein North Korea was normal.
我的家里不穷 我也从没挨过饿
My family was not poor, and myself, I had neverexperienced hunger.
但1995年的一天 我妈妈带回了一封信
But one day, in 1995,my mom brought home a letter
是她同事的姐姐写的
from a coworker’s sister.
上面写到 “当你看到这封信的时候
It read, “When you read this,
我们一家五口都不在了
our five family memberswill not exist in this world,
因为我们整整三周没吃东西
because we haven’t eatenfor the past three weeks.
我们现在躺在地板上
We are lying on the floor together,
身体很虚弱 我们都在等死”
and our bodies are so weak,we are waiting to die.”
我很震惊
I was so shocked.
这是我第一次听说朝鲜有人正在受苦
This was the first time I heardthat people in my country were suffering.
不久后 当我走过一个汽车站时
Soon after, when I was walkingpast a train station,
那天我目睹了一件可怕的事 久久不能忘怀
I saw something terrible that to this dayI can’t erase from my memory.
一位奄奄一息的女人躺在地上
A lifeless woman was lying on the ground,
手里抱着一个瘦弱的孩子
while an emaciated child in her arms
他无助地盯着妈妈的脸
just stared helplesslyat his mother’s face.
没人帮他们
But nobody helped them,
因为大家连自己和家人都无法顾全
because they were so focused on takingcare of themselves and their families.
90年代中期 朝鲜爆发了一场严重的饥荒
A huge famine hit North Koreain the mid-1990s.
一百多万朝鲜人死在那场饥荒中
Ultimately, more than a millionNorth Koreans died during the famine,
很多人靠吃草 虫子和树根存活下来
and many only survived by eatinggrass, bugs and tree bark.
停电也越来越频繁
Power outages also becamemore and more frequent,
到了晚上 周围漆黑一片
so everything around mewas completely dark at night,
除了我家门前河对岸的
except for the sea of lights in China,
中国灯火一片通明
just across the river from my home.
我经常在想 为什么他们有电 而我们没有
I always wonderedwhy they had lights, but we didn’t.
这是夜晚的朝鲜和周边国家的对比卫星图
This is a satellite pictureshowing North Korea at night, compared to neighbors.
这是鸭绿江 是中朝边界的一部分
This is the Amrok River, which serves as a part of the borderbetween North Korea and China.
正如你们所见 这条河在某些地方很窄
As you can see, the river can bevery narrow at certain points,
窄到很多朝鲜人可以偷渡过去
allowing North Koreans to secretly cross.
但很多偷渡者死了
But many die.
我经常可以看到尸体浮在水面上
Sometimes, I saw dead bodiesfloating down the river.
我不能透露太多我是如何逃离朝鲜的
I can’t reveal many detailsabout how I left North Korea,
我能说的就是在饥荒最严重的那几年
but I only can say thatduring the ugly years of the famine,
我被送往中国 和远亲们住在一起
I was sent to China to livewith distant relatives.
那时候我想的是只是和家人分开一会儿
But I only thought that I wouldbe separated from my family for a short time.
从没想过要14年后我们才能再度重聚
I could have never imagined that it would take 14 yearsto live together.
在中国 父母不在旁 我的生活过得很艰辛
In China, it was hard livingas a young girl without my family.
我不知道一个朝鲜难民的生活是什么样的
I had no idea what lifewas going to be like as a North Korean refugee.
但我很快就知道生活不仅很艰难
But I soon learned it’s notonly extremely difficult,
而且也很危险
it’s also very dangerous,
因为朝鲜难民在中国是非法移民
since North Korean refugees are consideredin China as illegal migrants.
所以我一直担心受怕 害怕身份被揭穿
So I was living in constant fearthat my identity could be revealed,
我就会被遣送回国 接受悲惨的命运
and I would be repatriatedto a horrible fate, back in North Korea.
一天 我的噩梦降临了
One day, my worst nightmare came true,
我被中国警察抓住了
when I was caught by the Chinese police,
并被逮到警察局接受审问
and brought to the police stationfor interrogation.
有人质控我是朝鲜人
Someone had accused meof being North Korean,
警察们测试了我的汉语
so they tested my Chineselanguage abilities,
并问了我很多问题
and asked me tons of questions.
我很害怕
I was so scared.
感觉心脏都要爆了
I thought my heart was going to explode.
如果有任何异样 我就会入狱和被遣回国
If anything seemed unnatural,I could be imprisoned and repatriated.
我觉得人生要完了
I thought my life was over.
但我努力控制情绪 并一一作答
But I managed to controlall the emotions inside me, and answer the questions.
问完问题后 一位警官跟另一个人说
After they finished questioning me, one official said to another,
“报告出错了 她不是朝鲜人”
“This was a false report.She’s not North Korean.”
然后他们放我走了 真是个奇迹啊
And they let me go. It was a miracle.
一些在中国的朝鲜人向外国大使馆寻求庇护
Some North Koreans in Chinaseek asylum in foreign embassies.
但很多都被中国警察抓住并遣送回国
But many can be caughtby the Chinese police, and repatriated.
这群女孩很幸运
These girls were so lucky.
虽然她们被抓住了 但迫于巨大的国际舆论压力 她们还是被放出来了
Even though they were caught, they were eventually released,after heavy international pressure.
这些朝鲜人就没那么好运了
These North Koreans were not so lucky.
每一年 有不计其数的朝鲜人在中国被抓
Every year, countless North Koreansare caught in China
并被遣送回朝鲜
and repatriated to North Korea,
回去后 他们被折磨 关押或被公开处决
where they can be tortured, imprisoned,or publicly executed.
尽管我很幸运逃出朝鲜
Even though I wasreally fortunate to get out,
但仍有很多朝鲜人没那么好运
many other North Koreanshave not been so lucky.
悲惨的是朝鲜人要隐姓埋名
It’s tragic that North Koreanshave to hide their identities
为了生活 咬牙坚持
and struggle so hard just to survive.
即使学会了别国语言 有了一份工作
Even after learning a newlanguage and getting a job,
他们的世界还是会瞬间崩塌
their whole world can be turnedupside down in an instant.
这就是我隐姓埋名10年后
That’s why, after 10 yearsof hiding my identity,
决定冒险去韩国的原因
I decided to risk going to South Korea.
我又开始了一种全新的生活
And I started a new life yet again.
在韩国定居比我想象中的更有挑战性
Settling down in South Korea was a lot more challengingthan I had expected.
英语在韩国很重要
English was so important in South Korea,
所以我决定开始学习第三门语言
so I had to start learningmy third language.
同时我意识到韩国和朝鲜有着巨大的差距
Also, I realized there was a wide gapbetween North and South.
我们都是朝鲜族人
We are all Korean, but inside,
但67年分裂过去后 我们内部完全不一样了
we have become very different,due to 67 years of division.
我甚至对自身产生了质疑
I even went through an identity crisis.
我是韩国人还是朝鲜人
Am I South Korean or North Korean?
我从哪里来 我是谁
Where am I from? Who am I?
突然间 我无法骄傲地称任何一个国家为我的祖国
Suddenly, there was no countryI could proudly call my own.
尽管适应韩国生活不是件易事
Even though adjusting to lifein South Korea was not easy,
但我开始准备高考
I made a plan — I started studyingfor the university entrance exam.
当我开始习惯新生活的时候
Just as I was startingto get used to my new life,
我接到了一个令人震惊的电话
I received a shocking phone call.
朝鲜政府把我寄回家的一部分钱截了下来
The North Korean authoritiesintercepted some money that I sent to my family,
作为惩罚 我的家人被强制搬走
and, as a punishment, my familywas going to be forcibly removed
搬到农村的一处荒凉地
to a desolate location in the countryside.
他们必须要赶快逃走
They had to get out quickly.
我开始计划帮助他们逃跑
So I started planninghow to help them escape.
朝鲜人通往自由的道路是如此遥不可及
North Koreans have to travelincredible distances on the path to freedom.
要想越过中朝边界
It’s almost impossible to cross the border
几乎是不可能的事
between North Korea and South Korea.
讽刺的是 我搭飞机去中国
So, ironically, I tooka flight back to China
再前往中朝边境
and headed toward the North Korean border.
因为我的家人不懂中文
Since my family couldn’t speak Chinese,
所以我必须带他们走过
I had to guide them somehowthrough more than 2,000 miles
中国2000多里地 再去东南亚
in China, and then into Southeast Asia.
我们坐了一周的巴士
The journey by bus took one week,
好几次都差点被抓住了
and we were almost caught several times.
一次 我们坐的巴士被一位中国警察拦下了
One time, our bus was stoppedand boarded by a Chinese police officer.
他检查每位乘客的身份证
He took everyone’s I.D. cards,
并问他们一些问题
and he started asking them questions.
因为我的家人不懂中文
Since my family couldn’tunderstand Chinese,
我害怕我的家人被捕
I thought my familywas going to be arrested.
当警察靠近他们时
As the Chinese officerapproached my family,
我本能地站起来 告诉他
I impulsively stood up, and I told him
他们是聋哑人 我是他们的监护人
that these are deaf and dumb peoplethat I was chaperoning.
他怀疑地看着我
He looked at me suspiciously,
但幸运的是 他相信了
but luckily, he believed me.
就这样我们到了老挝
We made it all the wayto the border of Laos.
但我把我所有的钱都用来
But I had to spend almost all my money
贿赂老挝的边警了
to bribe the border guards in Laos.
即使我们进了境内
But even after we got past the border,
我的家人还是因非法入境被捕入狱了
my family was arrested and jailedfor illegal border crossing.
在我交了罚金和进行贿赂后
After I paid the fine and bribe,
一个月后 他们被放出来了
my family was released in one month.
很快 他们又在老挝的首都被捕入狱
But soon after, my familywas arrested and jailed again, in the capital of Laos.
这是我人生中最低落的一个时刻
This was one of the lowestpoints in my life.
为了能让家人获得自由 我倾尽所有
I did everything to getmy family to freedom,
当我们快成功时
and we came so close,
他们又被送进监狱
but my family was thrown in jail,
而监狱就在朝鲜大使馆附近
just a short distancefrom the South Korean embassy.
我来来回回进出移民局和警察局很多次
I went back and forthbetween the immigration office and the police station,
绝望地想要救出我的家人
desperately trying to get my family out.
但我付不起罚金或再贿赂了
but I didn’t have enough moneyto pay a bribe or fine anymore.
我绝望透顶
I lost all hope.
就在这时 我听到一个人问我“怎么了”
At that moment, I heardone man’s voice ask me, “What’s wrong?”
我很诧异能有一位陌生人这么关心地发问
I was so surprised that a total strangercared enough to ask.
我用蹩脚的英语和借助字典
In my broken English,and with a dictionary,
毫不犹豫地向他解释来龙去脉
I explained the situation,and without hesitating,
那个人走向ATM机
the man went to the ATM,
为我的家人和另外两个朝鲜人
and he paid the restof the money for my family,
交齐了出狱的剩下罚金
and two other North Koreansto get out of jail.
我真心地感谢他并问“你为什么要帮我呢”
I thanked him with all my heart,and I asked him, “Why are you helping me?”
“我不是在帮你”他说
“I’m not helping you,” he said.
“我是在帮助朝鲜人民”
“I’m helping the North Korean people.”
我知道这是我生命中具有象征意义的一个时刻
I realized that thiswas a symbolic moment in my life.
对我和朝鲜人来说 这位陌生人象征着
The kind stranger symbolized new hope for me
以及朝鲜人最需要的新的希望
and the North Korean people, when we needed it most.
他让我看到陌生人的善意
And he showed methat the kindness of strangers
和国际社会的支持
and the supportof the international community
是我们朝鲜人最需要的希望之光
are truly the rays of hopewe North Korean people need.
终于 漫长的旅途过后
Eventually, after our long journey,
我们一家人在韩国团聚了
my family and I were reunitedin South Korea.
获得自由只是打赢战争的一半
But getting to freedomis only half the battle.
很多朝鲜人与家人分离
Many North Koreansare separated from their families,
当他们到一个新国家时
and when they arrive in a new country,
囊中羞涩或身无分文
they start with little or no money.
我们可以通过国际社会的帮助
So we can benefitfrom the international community
来接受教育 英语培训 工作培训等等
for education, English language training,job training, and more.
我们也可以当朝鲜同胞和外界的桥梁
We can also act as a bridge between the people inside North Koreaand the outside world.
因为我们很多人同朝鲜家人仍有联系
Because many of us stay in contactwith family members still inside,
我们寄的信息和钱
and we send information and money
都在从内部改变着朝鲜
that is helping to changeNorth Korea from inside.
我很幸运 在人生中得到了这么多帮助和鼓舞
I’ve been so lucky, receivedso much help and inspiration in my life,
所以我想帮助那些有梦想的朝鲜人
so I want to help giveaspiring North Koreans
在国际帮助下 给他们一个实现梦想的机会
a chance to prosperwith international support.
我有相信你们将会看到越来越多的朝鲜人
I’m confident that you will seemore and more North Koreans
在世界的舞台上取得成功 包括在TED的舞台上
succeeding all over the world, including the TED stage.
谢谢
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

听李炫秀谈她的逃离朝鲜之旅

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

审核团1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxPCeWw75k

相关推荐