未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

好友成为寄养姐妹

My Best Friend Became My Foster Sister

《故事舱》
So one day at school, one of my close friends, Megan,
有一天在学校 我的一位好朋友Megan
came to school looking very ragged.
穿得破破烂烂地来到了学校
Her clothes were ripped up,
她的衣服破了
her shoes had holes in the front,
鞋头也破了些洞
her hair was just a complete mess,
她的头发乱七八糟
and she had a lot of bruises on her legs.
并且腿上布满了淤青
Megan just acted like nothing was wrong
Megan却表现得好像没有哪里不对
but I could definitely tell
但我可以很笃定地判断她遭受虐待了
because as my mom was a victim of abuse,
因为我的妈妈就受害者
I could just tell when someone was being abused.
所以我能判断出谁正在遭受着虐待
So I asked Megan if I could come over to her house after school
于是我问Megan 放学后我能否去她家拜访一下
and she said that was perfectly fine.
她说太好了
So I caught up to her after school
因此 放学后我追上她
and we were just talking about life
聊了聊日常琐事
and the latest gossip at school.
和学校里最新的八卦
So when I arrived, her house was a complete mess.
当我到她家时 房子里一片混乱
It reeked of alcohol,
屋子里散发着酒味
the mattresses were downstairs in the living room floor,
床垫在楼下客厅里的地板上
her siblings were kind of dirty,
她的兄弟姐妹也很脏
her mom looked a mess, and her dad, was just, looked very angry.
她妈妈看上去很邋遢 而爸爸看上去非常愤怒
So I told my mom all about it
因此我把这些情况全部告诉了妈妈
and she said I should definitely report it to the counselor.
她说我绝对应该把情况上报给法律顾问
So I did so. And Megan went into counseling,
于是我照做了 而Megan去做了法律咨询
and she came out looking very depressed.
她出来时看上去非常沮丧
So the next day, she came into school,
等第二天 她来到了学校
she looked actually better.
看上去确实好多了
And I asked her what was up,
我问她发生什么了
and she just kind of walked off
她却只是走开了
and mumbled something, which I didn’t really hear.
并含糊得说了些什么 我并没有听清楚
So then she finally told what’s going on
不过她最后还是告诉了我发生了什么
and she got put into a care home.
她被送到了抚养院里
I told my mom that she got put into a care home,
我把她被送到抚养院的事情告诉了妈妈
and my mom liked Megan very much, very fond of her,
我妈妈特别喜欢Megan
so we looked into fostering Megan.
所以我们去咨询了收养Megan的事宜
So now, Megan is my foster sister
现在 Megan是我的寄养姐妹了
and we are very happy
我们非常开心
and I’m very glad that we made this decision,
我十分高兴我们做了这个决定
because her father was very abusive
因为她的父亲很暴虐
and her siblings were going through such a tough time.
并且她的弟弟妹妹也度过了这样一段艰难的时光
Her siblings are still in care
他们现在还在抚养院
and we couldn’t foster her siblings
我们没法收养她的弟弟妹妹
because we didn’t have much space for them.
因为我们家里没有多余的地方留给他们了
If you notice anything weird about anyone in your school,
如果你注意到在你学校里有谁
or anyone in general,
或任何人有不对劲的地方
make sure you report it to someone that could help.
你一定要把情况告诉能帮上忙的人
《故事舱》
欢迎点赞评论

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

好友受到虐待,在做了法律咨询后得到了法律援助,现在她成为了我的寄养姐妹,我们开心地生活在一起。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小机灵鬼

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QDg_aqXdDY

相关推荐