未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

必看!最佳生活动机

Must Watch!!! The Best Motivation Of Your Life

And you want to know something?
你想知道现实是什么吗?
It fucking sucks
现实就是一堆烂事围着你
that we have to go get our teeth cleaned at the dentist once a year,
我们每年都要去牙医那里清洗一次牙齿
and that we can’t just have good teeth without that.
如果我们不那样做 牙齿就会坏掉
And it sucks that we have to monitor our diet to stay fit.
为了保持健康 我们不得不控制我们的饮食
And it sucks that we have to work hard to produce results.
我们必须努力工作才能取得成果
All that just fucking sucks.
现实就是这么糟
Why couldn’t it be that like, you know, you could just be kind of like born?
为什么不是一出生就拥有想要一切?
And you just kind of like have the money given to you,
比如 有很多的钱
and the girls given to you,
有很多美女环绕
and like all this shit, you don’t have to do any the shit.
所有的烂事都不用做
Maybe someday in the future,
我们甚至可以相信
this is not even inconceivable,
也许在未来的某一天
we could have a future, where with genetic engineering,
我们会有基因工程
you’re just jacked.
你的身材会变得很棒
You’re just fucking jacked.
强壮得不得了
But that’s not you.
但 那不是真正的你
And it didn’t happen yet.
这一切都还没有发生
So until that is you,
在那天到来前
you have the other fate,
你的命运其实是
which is you’re gonna have to hustle.
奔波劳碌
That’s your fate.
这才是你的命运
That’s just how it is, okay?
现实就是这样 知道吗?
That’s how it is. You’ re gonna have to actually apply yourself and challenge yourself.
现实就是这样 你要努力适应 挑战自己
That’s how it is,
这就是现实
because we are not genetically engineered yet.
因为我们的基因还没有被改造
We don’t have a utopian society yet,
我们还没有一个乌托邦式的社会
where shits just given to you.
在这个社会里 你只有一堆烂事
And if you don’t focus,
如果你不集中精力
you’re gonna be a broke little fucking loser in the dirt,
就会成为泥土里一个贫困潦倒的失败者
and you’re gonna eat shit, okay?
你将一事无成 知道吗?
Motivation is bullshit.
动机是胡说八道
Motivation doesn’t get anything done.
动机不能解决任何问题
Motivation gets you going.
动机使你开始去做
Discipline, commitment, strong habits is what gets things done.
遵守纪律 勇于承担 良好的习惯才是完成任务的关键
You need to literally pick up your video game machine,
你真该拿起你的游戏机
smash it to fucking pieces.
把它砸成碎片
Walk out your house, get in your car, go somewhere.
走出家门 上车 去别的地方
You need to shake up your life
你需要比之前
like it’s never been shook up before.
都更振作
Greatness, is not this wonderful,
功成名就并不是什么
esoteric, illusive, godlike feature
奇妙 深奥 虚幻 遥不可及的事情
that only the special among us will ever taste.
它并不是少数人的特权
You know, it’s something that truely exists in all of us.
而是确确实实会降临到我们所有人身上的事
This is what I believe,
这就是我所坚信的
and I’m willing to die for it. Period.
我愿意为它赴汤蹈火 我说完了
Talent you have naturally.
你天生就拥有天赋
Skill is only developed
可技能要通过无数个小时
by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
技艺的磨练才能发展成熟
I don’t want to play anymore.
我不想再玩了
If you do this and you are successful,
如果你这么做了且成功了
then it’s wow… you know,
哇哦 你知道的
that guy you are an amazing athlete.
你是个了不起的运动员
Oh I can’t say enough wonderful things, you know.
奥 你知道 我怎么称赞都不为过
But if you do it,
但是 如果你这么做了
and… you know, the end result is what looks like failure,
最终的结果还是失败了
or something less than the desired end result,
或者比预期的结果差一些
then suddenly it’s like I’m stupid,
然后 突然觉得自己很愚蠢
you know, why would he do something so dumb?
他为什么会做这么蠢的事?
Imagine if you will being on your deathbed,
想象一下 弥留之际
and standing around your bed,
你床的四周被
the ghost of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.
你的想法 梦想 能力和才华的幽灵笼罩着
And then you for whatever reason,
无论什么原因
you never acted on those ideas.
你从未为这些想法付诸行动
You never pursued that dream.
你从未追求过那些梦想
You never used those talents.
从未使用过这些天赋
We never saw your leadership.
从未施展过你的领导才能
You never used your voice.
从未使用的自己声音
You never wrote that book.
从未写的那本书
And there they are standing aroud your bed looking at you,
现在 它们站在你的床边 围绕着你
with large angry eyes,
用愤怒的大眼睛看着你
saying we came to you.
说 我们来找你了
And only you could have given us life.
只有你能赐予我们生命
And now, we must die with you forever.
现在 我们将随你永远死去
The question is,
问题是
if you die today,
如果你今天死了
what ideas,
怎样的想法
what dreams,
怎样的梦想
what abilities,
怎样的能力
what talents,
怎样的天赋
what gifts,
怎样的才能
would die with you?
将和你一起消失?
There are some people that can make you sick,
有些人令你作呕
but can I change them? No!
但我能改变他们吗?不能!
It’s a full-time job changing yourself.
改变自己才是你一生的事
And most, there are some people that are so negative,
更有甚者非常负能量
they can walk into your dark room and begin to develop.
他们走进你黑暗的房间 给你制造难题
He’s pulling him down on the gloved hand,
Reynolds想用戴手套的手把尼克·纽威尔拉下来
but that’s already trapped.
但Reynolds被困住了
Reynolds is in trouble.
Reynolds遇到麻烦了
Reynolds time’s out. It’s goodnight Irene!
Reynolds输了 这是神奇之夜
The fairy tale comes true!
童话成真了
Nick Newell is the XFC champion!
尼克·纽威尔是XFC的冠军
A standing ovation here in that field!
比赛场上 大家都为他起立鼓掌
And the title
今晚
of 2013,
获得2013年
Mr. Olympia,
“奥林匹亚先生”大赛
to our winner tonight,
冠军的是
three time Mr. Olympia Phil Heath.
三届“奥林匹亚先生”菲尔•西斯
We know things are bad, worse than bad.
我们知道有些事很糟糕 甚至坏到无法用糟糕形容
They are crazy.
它们很疯狂
It’s like everything, everywhere is going crazy,
好像周围所有事都变得疯狂
so we don’t go out anymore.
所以 我们缩在家中
We sit in the house,
哪也不去
and slowly the world we’re living in is getting smaller.
慢慢地 我们生活的世界越来越小
And all we say is, please,
我们只想说
at least leave us alone in our living rooms.
请让我一个人在客厅呆一会儿
Let me have my toaster, my TV,
安静地吃我的面包片 看我的电视
and my steel-belted radials.
用我的子午线轮胎
I won’t say anything, just leave us alone.
我什么都不想说 就想一个人静静
Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone.
我才不会让你一个人呆着
I want you to get mad.
我要让你怒不可遏
All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad.
我只知道 首先 你要变得疯狂
You gotta say I’m a human being, god damn it!
我是一个人 该死的
My life has value!
我的人生是有价值的
So I’m happy tonight. I’m not worried about anything.
今晚我很开心 我不担心任何事情
I’m not fearing any man.
我不害怕任何人
My eyes have seen the glory
我的眼睛看到了
of the coming of the lord.
上帝莅临后赐予的荣光
Is it beyond our reach?
梦想触不可及吗?
‘Cause if it is,
因为如果是
then we are nothing
那么 除了待宰的羔羊
but sheep being herded to the final slaughterhouse!
我们什么都不是
I will not go down that way!
我是不会走那条路的
I choose to fight back.
我要反击
I choose to live, not die.
我要活着 不是死去
And I know, I know that
我知道
what’s within me is also within you.
你内心的想法和我一样
If you know why you’re doing something,
如果你知道你为什么要做这些事
when the hard times come, and they’re gonna come,
当终将到来的艰难时刻来临时
when the disappointments and rejections come,
当失望和拒绝
and they’re gonna come by the truckload,
接踵而来时
your reasons will be your rod and staff to comfort you
你的动机会支撑着你 安慰你
to pick you up once again.
让你再次振作起来
Life knocks you down,
生活要把你打倒
try land on your back,
踩在你的背上
because if you can look up, you can get up.
因为 只要你能抬头 你就能站起来
Let your reasons get you back up.
你的动机会让你振作起来
Look up, get up,
抬起头 站起来
and don’t ever give up.
永不放弃

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

成功不会自动送上门来,它需要付出多少努力、多少汗水,经历多少挫折与失败?只有真正去行动,才能体会……

听录译者

F̶a̶n̶t̶丶̶子̶夜̶

翻译译者

绿叶

审核员

审核员YY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPl6WUlIG9g

相关推荐