未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

音乐火桌

Musical Fire Table!

Just press Play, you mean?
你是说按“播放”就行?
[Voiceover] Yeah, go for it.
[画外音]嗯 开始吧
[Music]
[音乐]
Wow!
哇哦
[Music]
[音乐]
Now, you may have seen a Ruben’s tube before.
你或许曾经见过鲁本管
That’s basically a pipe with a bunch of holes in it,
差不多就是一根有很多小孔的管子
and you pump in a flammable gas,
向内泵入可燃气体
and light it on fire,
再点燃它
so you basically create a row of Bunsen burners.
那样你基本上就创造了一排本生灯
What’s really cool is to play some sounds into the tube,
真正酷的地方 是在管子里奏乐
and you can actually set up standing waves.
这样就能真正地建立驻波了
That is, there are areas,
也就是说 管内空气
there are patterns of the vibration of the air
具有不同的震动模式
where there’s a lot of vibration in some parts,
一些区域震动强烈
and not very much vibration in other parts.
而另一些区域比较微弱
Now, that affects the flow rate of the gas
这影响了管中可燃气体
inside that tube into the atmosphere,
进入空气的流速
and so it affects the height of those flames.
进而影响了那些火焰的高度
So basically, you can visualize the standing wave pattern.
所以你可以将它看作驻波模式的具象化
I’m currently in Denmark
我现在在丹麦
with a team of physics and chemistry demonstrators
结识了一个演示物理化学现象的团队
who have taken this experiment to the next level.
他们将实验提到了一个新高度
They’ve actually created a two-dimensional Ruben’s tube,
他们做出了一个二维鲁本管
a whole plane of Bunsen burners, effectively.
相当于一整个平面的本生灯
-How many holes in this tube? -2,500
– 上边有多少洞? – 2500
-2,500 in this Pyro Board? -Yeah.
– 这块火焰板上有2500个? – 没错
-So we’re gonna see 2,500 little flames. -Yeah.
– 所以一会儿能看见2500簇小火焰 – 是
So, do you want to light it up?
你想点燃它吗
Yes, I really want to light it up.
没错 我很想点燃
Why did you make this?
为什么做了这个?
Because, we really liked the Ruben’s tube, but then we thought,
因为我们很喜欢鲁本管 但是又想到
“when you put on more fire, then it always gets better.”
“火焰越多 效果越好”
[Laugh]
[笑]
Let’s just turn down
让我把音量调低
[Sound]
[声音]
And then we can just try to find the standing wave.
我们可以来试着找找驻波
This is below the normal standing wave.
现在是低于正常值的驻波
[Sound]
[声音]
See that? It’s really difficult to see that.
看见了吗 这确实很难看见
So what are we seeing here?
我们看到的是什么?
It’s pretty much like the standing wave on the Ruben’s tube.
这非常像鲁本管上的一个驻波
It’s just in this direction.
在这个方向上的驻波
This is the lowest frequency
现在是能在脉冲中产生驻波的
that makes a standing wave in this pulse.
最低频率
So this is like the fundamental.
像基音一样吗
It’s the fundamental.
对 基音
Can you show me what happens when you vary the volume a little bit?
可以让我看看改变一点音量会发生什么吗
Whoa! That was awesome.
哇!太酷了
Okay, should we try to find another standing wave?
我们可以找找其他驻波吗
Yes.
可以
You can see it.
你可以看见它
You can hear it before you can see it.
你可以在看见之前就听见它
Woah

It’s weird. With the microphones, I can actually hear,
不可思议啊 通过麦克风 我就可以听见
like here, I’m in a node,
就像这里 我处于波节
and then here, I’m in an anti-node. Here I’m in a node.
然后是这里 我在波腹 这里又是波节了
Because you can measure the sound pressure?
可能因为你可以感受声压的变化
I can hear it.
我能听出来
Like here is very much an anti-node.
这里 这里很像是波腹
I never thought about that.
我从没发现过
-This is a node, and you guys can hear it. -That’s true.
–这是一个波节 你们能听见 –确实
It’s incredible. The flames must be coming out in the anti-nodes.
太神奇了 火焰一定是随波腹出现的
The flames are coming up in the anti-nodes, yeah.
没错 火焰确实随波腹出现
You can even hear it.
你甚至能听见它
-Yeah It’s nice that it can do that. -That’s incredible
–做到这些感觉很好 –好神奇

-That is awesome. -We just learned something.
– 太酷了 – 我们也学到了点东西
What happens if we try to go higher frequency?
提高频率会发生什么?
Yeah. We have something. Oh, that’s a good one.
这里有点儿东西 噢 效果还不错
That is crazy. We’re right in the anti-node.
太厉害了 我们现在是在波腹
Is your ears okay?
你的耳朵还好吗
Oh, God!
哦 天
My ears are hurting now.
我耳朵有点痛
That was painful.
确实很难受
Why don’t we try to put something more pleasing to the ear
我们用喇叭放点好听的音乐
through the speaker and see what happens.
看看会发生什么
I think that’s a good idea.
这个想法不错
– Let’s put some music on there. You ready? – Go.
–让我们放起音乐吧 准备好了吗 –来吧
[Music with bass thumping]
[有着低沉贝斯声响的音乐声]
So, you go around Denmark showing kids all about physics?
你在丹麦到处奔波 给孩子们展示物理实验吗
We do. That’s what we do.
没错 我们做的就是这个
You show them the Pyro Board?
给他们看这个火焰板?
We show them the Pyro Board, and we show them a whole lot of other stuff.
会的 还展示很多其他实验
– And you guys are also on YouTube? – Yep, we have a YouTube channel.
–你们在油管上有频道吗? –我们有
You can go to this link, right here.
你可以点击这里的链接
Go check it out if you want to see more of what these guys are up to.
去看看更多这些家伙做的视频
– It’s awesome. – It’s great.
–非常精彩 –不错
Ahoy. That is the actual Czech word for hello.
Ahoy 这是捷克语中你好的意思
I have made it to Olomouc in the Czech Republic,
我是在捷克共和国的奥洛穆茨州学会的
and this is partly thanks to support from Audible.com,
也要感谢亚马逊有声读物的部分支持
the leading provider of audio books,
它是有声读物的领军品牌
with over 150,000 titles in all areas of literature,
拥有超过15万本书 涵盖了文学领域各个方面
including fiction, non-fiction, and periodicals.
包括小说 非小说类以及期刊
And today, I wanted to recommend a book, which is a little bit European,
今天 我要推荐一本有欧洲风味的书
and it’s called Galileo’s Daughter by Dava Sobel.
《伽利略的女儿》作者是达娃·索贝尔
I love this book because it includes the actual letters
我深爱这本书 它囊括了伽利略一生中
written from Galileo’s daughter to him during his life,
由他女儿写给他的真实信件
and it really reveals what he must have gone through as a human being.
书里揭示了他作为一个普通人的经历
We all know about his science, and about
我们都知道他在科学上的成就
the trials that he went through,
以及被教廷审判的事
but to see this kind of insight into his personal life,
但我认为了解他的个人生活
I think is remarkable, so you should really check out this book,
是很了不起的 所以你真该看看这本书
and you can download it for free by going to audible.com/veritasium,
你可以在有声读物网上免费下载这本书
or you can pick any other book of your choosing for a one month free trial.
也可以选择任何一本书免费试读一个月
So I really want to thank Audible for supporting me,
非常感谢网站对我的支持
and allowing me to go and meet great scientists,
让我有机会去认识世界各地的
and filmmakers, and lots of people all around the world.
科学家和电影制作人 还有形形色色的人
Also, I should note that I will be hosting Michio Kaku
顺便一提 我将要在6月5号6号
in Brisbane and Melbourne on June 5th and 6th.
在布里斯班和墨尔本接待加来道雄
Links in the doobly-doo. I would love to see you there.
链接在doobly-doo 希望能在那里看见你
Thank you so much for watching,
感谢收看
and I will see you somewhere else in the world.
期待在世界某处与你相遇
Bye.
再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来自丹麦的物理演示团队制作的平面二维鲁本管,用火焰展示声波的变化,让你“看见”声音。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

麻油酱好恰

审核员

审核员AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2awbKQ2DLRE

相关推荐