ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

电影食谱之《小美人鱼》 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

电影食谱之《小美人鱼》

Movie Recipes - The Little Mermaid

有时候电影不仅饱你眼福
Sometimes watching a movie isn’t enough, you also want to eat that movie.
还会勾你食欲
这就是“电影食谱”的由来
That’s why there’s movie recipes.
《小美人鱼》
The little mermaid
今天我们来到了田纳西州纳什维尔市的“影食”餐馆 找到大厨戴尔·列维茨基
Today we’re with Chef Dale Levitski at Sinema in Nashville Tennessee.
我对很多道菜进行了润色
I colored cuisine eclectic American, we do a lot of… um…
我们做过很多爽心美食为基础的菜肴
I guess comfort based foods but kind of like turn French classics, Italian classics, American classics.
但是又将各种意大利菜 法国菜 美国菜的经典进行了修改
熟悉的食材 新颖的做法
我们不会在一道菜中加入许多你没听过或见过的食材
We’re not really going to put many ingredients on the plate that you haven’t heard of or seen.
我们请他挑战做点有关《小美人鱼》的菜
We have challenged him with making a little something inspired by none other than the Little Mermaid.
列维茨基主厨选了一些《小美人鱼》中包含的基本原料
Chef Levitsky has chosen a list of essential ingredients The Little Mermaid should consist of.
其中有:海草
They are seaweed because we’re under the fu*king sea.
因为小美人鱼在海里啊
牛腩 象征爱丽儿爱上的那条汉子
Beef tenderloin, to represent the Hulk Ariel Falls for,
章鱼 这就是巫婆乌苏拉的下场
octopus, this is where Ursula ended up.
还有蟹肉
and crab.
哎 我还很喜欢塞巴斯丁呢
Oh, I like Sebastian.
开始做菜
Cook it.
– 迪士尼过了大概二十年…- 是的
-It had been actually about 20 years.-Yeah.
– 才拍出了一部让观众有共鸣的传统动画片 – 对的
-Since Disney had come out with a traditionally animated film that connected with audiences.-Right.
– 《小美人鱼》上映的前一年他们拍了《奥丽华历险记》- 对
-Maybe the year before they did Oliver and company.-Yeah.
还有《妙妙探》之类的片子
-And I think they had like stuff like Great Mouse Detective.
我很小的时候还有《黑神锅传奇》 但那没有造成很大反响
Well, there was the Black Cauldron when I was really on and that didn’t that wasn’t a huge hit.
后来《小美人鱼》出现了忽然之间 所有人都爱上了迪士尼动画
So Little Mermaid comes along and boom everybody loves Disney animated movies.
然后就有了《阿拉丁》《狮子王》 《美女与野兽》《风中奇缘》等影片
And then we start getting Aladdin, Lion King, beating the Beast, Pocahontas all of that stuff.
但是到了现在 我们都对这些电影的套路感到厌倦
And here we are today and we’re tired of all that crap.
我印象最深的是这部影片的配乐
Um, so the songs are what I remember most from this movie,
《吻她》
um, 《Kiss the girl》
还有那首《你世界的一部分》
um, the one that opens that part of your world.
我们之前还聊过这个
Now, you talked about this earlier where I can’t ever hear part of your world any more
我每次听见这首歌
都会想起电影版《南方公园》里撒旦唱这首歌的场景
without hearing Satan singing from the South Park movie.
– 对的- 因为这个恶搞太精彩了
-Yeah.-It’s such a great parody of that.
《不幸灵魂》《鱼》…
For unfortunate, souls late loss on.
我记得在高中校园和大学里所有人都会唱这些经典的歌谣
All these classic songs that I remember in high school, in college, everybody was going around singing.
故事的情节是 一条美人鱼失去了她的声音
Um, Story-wise, what we have is a mermaid who loses her voice,
– 对的- 坠入了情网
-Yeah.-and falls in love.
他们坠入爱河是不是因为对方都很正点?
And do they fall in love justbecause they…they’re both hot?
– 毕竟他们不怎么聊天- 对 是不怎么聊
-Because they don’t do much talking.-No, yes…
在船上时她不能说话
In the boat, she can’t speak.
可以说…这几乎是所有迪士尼爱情片的主题
That’s pretty much the… the the I have would say the theme of all Disney romances,
– 男女主角都很正点- 都很正点
– is that they’re both hot.- both hot therefore.
除此之外他们毫无共同之处
And they never have anything in common.
《灰姑娘》毫无疑问就是这样
And they never have anything in common.
《灰姑娘》《白雪公主》都是
Cinderella, Snow White is like that.
《白雪公主》就更加…
-I mean it’s no way, I mean…-I mean literally that she not even longer…awake.
真的是 白雪公主都昏迷了
对的 她都没醒过来
-Yeah, not even awake.-This girl’s hot, I’m gonna kiss her.
“啊 这个女孩够辣 我要跟她么么哒”
真的厉害
[Laughing]
– 真够猛的- 对
-That’s like a predator. -Yeah, yeah, it really is.
开吃
Eat it.
海草杂烩
– 好了- 哇 看起来很不错
-Okay. -Ooh, this looks pretty awesome.
还有…
-and, uh oh. -Now, you’re making it better.
啊噢 这真是锦上添花
哇 还是绿色的
Oh, and it’s green.
– 这道菜叫“盘中的小美人鱼”- “盘中的小美人鱼”?
-It’s a Little Mermaid in a bowl. -Little Mermaid enroll.
灵感来自于她住的小洞穴 里面充满了她不认识的东西
I’m kind of inspired by her little cavern of things that she doesn’t know what they are.
很棒
Awesome, I’m very excited.
我非常兴奋 我需要按顺序来吃吗?
-Is there any any particular order I’m supposed to eat the thing?
不用 每一口味道都不一样 随便吃吧
-No, just every everybody’ll be different just go for it.
– 好的- 非常兴奋了
– Ah, very excited about this. – Yeah.
– 我敢肯定 这就是章鱼了- 对
-This I’m pretty sure is octopus. -Yeah.
章鱼和海草 这是我第一次吃海草 也是第一次这两样一起吃耶
Octopus and seaweed, this is a first onto two levels.
哇哦 我喜欢这章鱼
-Well, I’d octopus. -It’s really good
真的很好吃
– 让人惊叹- 是啊
-That’s pretty awesome. -Yeah, I like the broth too with it.
我想蘸点肉汤再吃
我想单独尝尝肉汤
I’m gonna go broth only here.
– 这味道比我想象中海草肉汤的味道好多了- 是啊
-That’s a lot better than I would have ever thought seaweed broth would taste. -Yeah.
以后我的肚子可能会给海草留下一席之地
Like, there might be room for more seaweed in my diet.
太棒了 这个小小的白色的东西是什么?
That’s a mate. What’s this little white thing here?
这个白色的是什么 戴尔?
What are these white things, Dell?
莲藕
Lotus root.
那是什么?
What is that?
就是莲花的根 像睡莲一样
Loaded, um, lotus roots actually it’s like a lily pad, it’s like a flower.
根在水下
Though it’s the root that is in is in the water, it smell like a water chestnut in a way where so it’s just slightly just really mild in
莲藕有点像水栗子
– 味道温和 口感爽脆- 好的 很棒
我要问一个蠢问题 这个可以吃吗?还是只是装饰?
I’m gonna ask a stupid question, is this, is this part of it or is it just decoration?
当然可以吃 莲藕还可以腌
Alright, you can totally, dude, you can you know pick alone we do a fried one, we do a raw one.
– 而我们做了炸莲藕还有生莲藕 – 好的
Okay.
章鱼其实是装饰 提醒你一下
The octopus was garnished, though so I hope you need that.
– 章鱼有毒- 有毒……
-That is poisonous.-Poisonous. Ah ah ah.
怎么没人提醒我这道菜有毒
Nobody said anything about poisons.
电影食谱
Movie recipes
感谢观看今天的视频
Thanks for watching today’s episode.
请留言告诉我们将来想看到什么电影什么食材的菜肴
Make sure you leave a comment about what movies and ingredients we should use in the future.
如果你想了解更多关于厨师和他们为我们创造的菜肴的信息
And if you want to learn more about the chefs and the dishes they created for us, click over to the community table channel and subscribe.
请点击和订阅“社区餐桌”频道

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

根据《小美人鱼》做的美食

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

赖皮

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QISJrAkuKvQ

相关推荐