许多人来跟我说 尼克
Many people come up to me and saying, Nick,
你这么早就有了一个儿子 你对他有什么渴望吗?
having a son so early,do you have any aspirations for him?
你希望他将来做什么?我说“我只希望他能快乐”
What do you want him to be?And I say “I just want him to be happy.”
我不在乎他能获得什么职业 他能赚多少钱或者其他类似的东西
I don’t care what occupation he has or how much money he gets or anything like that.
我只希望他可以幸福
I just want him to be happy.
幸福的成分是什么呢?
What ingredients for happiness?
我想告诉大家的第一件事就是大家需要知道自身价值的真谛
The first thing I want to tell you is you need to know the truth of your value.
这不在于别人对你的看法
It not depending on what others think of you
然后你开始审视自己 我们也应该更高更矮 更聪明或受欢迎 更富有吗?
And then you start looking at yourself, are we shall as taller, shorter, smarter or popular, more rich.
不 你的价值不是由这些决定的 你本身就很美
No! The truth of your value is not determined on that, you’re beautiful just the way that you are.
你要寻找到你自己的目标 目标才是一切
You gotta find your purpose. Purpose is everything.
你可以有胳膊有腿 但却不知道用它们来做什么
You can have arms and legsand not know what to do with them.
那才是你发现自己命运的时候
And that’s when you discover your destiny.
所以你是谁? 为什么在这里?你不在这里的话又要去到哪里?
So who are you? Why are you here? And where’re you going when you’re not here?
当你知道这些的时候 就是幸福开始的时候
When you know that, that’s the beginning of the ingredients for happiness.
