谎言似荒芜的杂草阻挡了生活中的美好
Lies are like weeds. Weeds that grow and choke the good things in life.
今天 我想要你清除些许杂念 释放自己
I want you to be set free and do a bit of weeding today.
我想要你保护自己 远离那些
I want you to protect yourself from those people
每次见到都会蔑视你的人
that every time you see them, they just put you down.
你度过了糟糕的一天 见到他们 他们甚至把你贬得更低
You’re having a bad day, you see them, they put you down even lower.
提防在脑海以及在心里滋长的事物
Be careful about what you allow to grow into your mind and your heart.
尤其是人们的评论 尤其是那些轻蔑的看法
Especially people’s opinions.Especially those condemning thoughts of saying
说你是失败者 你很丑 你是个怪胎 你将一无是处
you’re a failure, you’re ugly. You’re weird. You’re never going to be anyone.
不 绝对是假的 要让真实的自己在心中成长
No. Totally not true. Let the truth of who you are grow inside of you.
要知道你之所以美是因为那是你自己 而不是另一个你
Knowing that you’re beautiful just the way that you are. Knowing that there is not another you.
要知道你并不是一个失败者
Knowing that you’re not a failure.
今天 远离 摒弃谎言
Today, get rid of those lies. Put them aside.
将它们抛向身后 心怀真挚 大步向前
Leave them behind, and move forward with truth in your heart.
