未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

是时候改变了

MOTIVATION - IT'S TIME TO CHANGE (powerful motivational speeches)

所有你听闻过的大人物
All the big famous people that you hear about,
比如 理查德·布兰森 史蒂夫·乔布斯
you know, Richard Branson and Steve Jobs
扎克伯格 以及欧文
and Zuckerberg and Irwin.
他们和你没什么不同
They’re no different than you are.
世界上70的亿万富翁都是白手起家的
70% of the world’s billionaires are self-made.
所以 你也可以成为大人物
So, you can achieve this.
即使这并不容易
Now, it’s not gonna be easy,
你不会一夜暴富
you don’t just wake up on Tuesday and become rich on Wednesday.
但成为大人物不会比做一份自己厌恶的工作要难多少
But it doesn’t take any more effort than going to a job that you hate.
你所不知道的吸引力法则
The truth they did’t tell you about THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
你所需要的只是
All you have to do is think, believe in your heart, and you’ll achieve.
但光想是不行的
It’s not true.
许多人的想法很漂亮 很宏伟
There’s a lot of people who think wonderful, great thoughts.
他们都相信 我能有所成就 这是我应得的
They believe that “I deserve this and I can have this.”
但他们都忽略了一件事 这件事才是问题的关键
But they don’t do one thing, and this is what causes their problem.
那就是他们没有每天坚持行动
They don’t take consistent action every day.
多数人都不愿意致力于
Most people aren’t willing to commit
走出自己的舒适区
to switching from what’s comfortable to what’s not,
直到让新的区域也变为舒适区
long enough for the new to be comfortable.
我已经被问过不下百次
I’ve been asked hundreds of times why are you as, right,
你为什么不是那种典型的人
why aren’t you the stereotypical like
你被虐待 然后克服一切
you’re abused, you went through this,
你爸爸是个酗酒狂 你妈妈也是
your dad’s an alcoholic, your mom’s this.
为什么你不是呢?
Why aren’t you in that pool?
因为我做出了选择 就是这样
I made a choice. That’s it.
我做出了选择
I made a choice.
我选择不成为那样的人
I made a choice that I didn’t want to be that.
我们没有什么特别的
There’s nothing special about me.
事情就这样发生了 仅仅因为一个选择
Things are just happening, and it’s because of one choice.
就是这样
And that’s it.
如果你和我一样 觉得自己已经做出了不一样的选择
So if you’re listening to this, and you’re thinking you’ve made all these different choices,
而你的生活仍然在这个方向上
and your life is in one direction,
做出不一样的选择
make one different choice.
一个就好
Just one.
看看结果会怎样
And see where it goes.
我们想要达成的任何事都始于这个选择
Anything that we want to achieve, starts here first.
之后 我们将变行动为创造
Then we can get our bodies to move into action to create.
我相信我们的生命受一种力量所控制
I believe our lives are controlled by one force.
决定
Decisions.
我当然相信比我自己强大的力量 如果你想 可以叫“上帝” 或者“恩赐”
I certainly believe in force greater than myself, called “God”, if you will, “Grace”,
或者“宇宙” 不管你想叫它什么
whatever you wanna call it, “the universe”.
但我也相信上天给了我们选择的机会
But I also believe it gives us choices.
我们所做的决定对我们的控制强于我们所处的环境
And the decisions we make controls us much more than the conditions we meet.
环境并不重要 重要的是你的决定
It’s not the conditions, it’s your decisions.
不是安全感 而是对安全感的幻想剥夺了你的雄心
It’s not the security that’s robbing ambition, it’s the illusion of security who robs the ambition.
所以生活中最大的风险就是规避所有风险
So the biggest risk you can take in life, it’s not taking one.
如果你现在正在事业的中期 或者你刚丢掉了工作
If you’re at that point where you’re in the middle of you career, or you’ve lost your job,
或者你刚迈出大学准备开始
or you’re just out of college and starting,
或刚从高中毕业
or just out of high school,
找一位长者聊天 问问他一生中对什么事感到后悔
go talk to a senior citizen about what they really regret about their lives.
那些事不是他们没有成功的事
And it’s not what they failed at.
而是他们没有尝试过的事
It’s what they didn’t try.
他们会后悔 为什么我当初没有尝试呢
It’s the regrets of “Why didn’t I?”
你不能恐惧他人的看法 那会影响你的决定
You cannot let the fear of the opinion of others influence your decisions.
许多人连自己一半的梦想都没有兑现
Most people haven’t honored even half of their dreams backstage.
他们死亡时才会知道这是由于他们做出的 或者没有做出的选择
And they have to die knowing that it’s due to choices they have made, or not made,
或是由于惧怕别人的看法 就像他们这一生所做的一样
or due to fear of the opinion of others, that they have done so.
这是你的生活
It is your life.
只有你知道什么最适合你自己
Nobody else can tell you what’s best for you,
也只有你才需要承担这些后果
and only you will have to deal with the consequences.
所以 自己做决定吧
So make your own decisions.
为了成功 你必须从事你真正热爱的工作
In order to be successful at anything, it has to be what you truly love.
因为如果你不热爱 你就不愿意为它拼死一搏
Cause if you don’t love it and you ain’t go willing to die for it,
你不会的 对吗?
don’t do it, right?
有时候 在通往理想的道路上
Sometimes, you have to do these transitional jobs
你必须做些过渡性的工作
to get to where you have to go to.
这也没关系
But it’s okay.
如果你要卖床单 那就去卖吧
If you gotta sell bedsheets, sell these bedsheets.
做你必须做的事情
Do what you have to do.
带着骄傲去做
Do it with pride.
但同时 不要让你做的任何工作抹杀你的梦想
But at the same time, do not let any job that you do, kill your dream.
因为唯一能让你感
Because the only thing that can make you feel alive is your dream.
不要让别人把你带离自己想要的生活
Don’t let anybody steer you away from where you wanna be in life.
你的父母 老师 辅导员都不能这样做
Not your parents, not your teachers, not your guidance counselors.
如果你有热情 你有信心能做成一件事 那就去做吧
If you have a passion and you feel confident that you can do it, go after it.
其他人全都滚一边去
The hell with everybody else.
这是你的生活
This is your life. You have the tools and resources.
每天早上醒来时 你都知道自己被幸运眷顾了
When you wake up every day, you know that you’re blessed.
你拥有了很多人一生都不曾有过的机会
You’ve been given an opportunity that most people in life have not.
你有能力实现梦想
You have the ability to live your dreams!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人生 很多时候始于一个选择 改变就在一念之间

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

可可天使

审核员

Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rQwbZ3OCco

相关推荐