ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你必须听的2019的动力 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你必须听的2019的动力

MOTIVATION FOR 2019 - You Really Need To Hear This!

要实现目标 大多数人最大的问题
The biggest problem most people have when it comes to achieve those goals
不是别的 就是从未开始
is just simply the lack of starting.
仔细听好!
Listen carefully!
这与动力有关 这就是缺乏目标
It’s a matter of motivation. It’s a lack of goal-setting.
缺乏行动 说白了 就是淡漠
It’s lack of action steps and really it’s apathy.
下面是你需要认真听的
This is something you really need to hear!
他们相信自己这些年
They believe the bullshit
搬来的垃圾理论
that they’ve been shoveling through all these years
就是为了让自己对没有实现
to make themself feel better about
真正想要的成功没有那么难受
not having the success that they truly want
而他们认为自己应该拥有
and think that they should have or that
其他人已经拥有的成功
somebody else around them already hasn’t possesses.
那些成功人士通常是最努力的人
People that succeed are often the hardest working,
处于游戏顶端的人往往是最努力的人
people at the top of the game are often the hardest working.
5年之后你想成为什么样的人?
Who do you want to be in the next 5 years?
我告诉人们
I tell people
“去吧 去待在原地无所事事地等死!”
“Go, go sit on your head, go sit on your couch and die then!”
懂吗?我是说是我还能怎么帮你?
You know? I mean what more can I do
喔 你不想锻炼?
Oh, you don’t want to exercise.
不想合理饮食?
You don’t want to eat right?
明天再开始?
You’re gonna start tomorrow?
或者周一开始?
You’re gonna start Monday?
或者新年第一天再开始?
You’re gonna start January 1st?
去吧 去无所事事等死吧
Go fucking sit on your couch and wait to die.
那实际上就是你在做的
That’s, that’s literally what you’re doing.
人生很短的
Life is short!
不要再浪费时间了
Don’t let another day go by!
有很多人们能立马去做的小事
There’s so many small little things that people can do immediately
来改变他们的生活 改变他们的生命
to start changing their day, changing your life
并开始慢慢前进
and start to move that needle forward.
但很多时候
But all too often,
人们因为各种原因没有动力去行动
people don’t have the motivation to do so for a lot of different reasons.
他们埋怨父母和父母教育
They’ll blame their parents and they’ll blame their their of their upbringing.
他们埋怨他们现在的处境
They’ll blame their current situation, the fact
他们没钱 老板太坏
they don’t have money or their boss does this
或是车不行 而这些都是烂借口
or the vehicle did that and it’s all bullshit!
如果每个人都对自己
If everybody is completely responsible for themselves,
对成功和失败负责
for their success, for their failure,
面临什么又有何惧
no matter what happens!
如果彗星坠落撞上屋顶
If a comet comes and crashes through the roof,
你无处可去
now you got no place to live,
你该怎么办呢?
what are you gonna do about it?
你会坐那里大哭
You’re gonna sit there and cry
还是想办法脱困?
or you gonna fucking start digging yourself out.
你会找到一个容身之地
you’re gonna find a place to go and stay
再开始清理你的房子
and start to clean up your house
移除所有碎石再开始重建
and move all the rubble and start to rebuild.
马上去做 而不是坐在这儿喝闷酒 抱怨
Immediately, don’t sit there and whine and complain!
当然 你可以悲伤 也可以沮丧
Sure, you can feel bad. You can be a little depressed.
但这不应该阻止你前进的步伐
But it shouldn’t stop the action of moving forward.
我们都是普通人
We’re all humans!
我们都有情感 包括我
We all have the emotion, me included.
我也不是一个完人
I am not a perfect person.
我的人生也和其他人一样跌宕起伏
I have my ups and downs and highs and lows,
有高潮有低谷
just like everybody else.
但我的行动是最关键的
But my action is what matters most.
而你
You, on the other hand,
你只是瘫在沙发上
You just sit on the sofa,
看那些重复老旧的励志鸡汤
watching the same old mind-numbing propaganda
你却觉得那很正常
and you think that’s normal
你假装自己很特别
and you pretend you’re so special.
那么 麦克大叔跟你讲 你并不特别
Well, Uncle Mike is here to tell you you are not special!
除非你开始做那些
Until you start doing the things to
让你特别 让你脱颖而出的事
to make you special, to make you stand out,
除非你开始做那个模范
to be the one who is the example.
因为众人的倾听和关注
Because everybody listening, everybody watching
可以立马改变你的生活
can change your life right now,
就是此刻 现在
this moment, right now!
你接下来做的关键决定
The very next decision you make
可能会让你离目标更进一步
will take you one step closer or
又或许更远
one step farther from your goal!
就是这样
That’s it!
我不关心你过去做了什么
I don’t care what you did yesterday!
我只关心你下一步怎么做
All I care about is what you do next!
然后是再下一步
And then after that,
下下下一步 下下下下一步
and then after that, and then after that,
那才是你们的当务之急
That’s the only thing that matters guys and girls.
那才是动力
That’s what motivation is.
动力仅仅只是去做那些
Motivation is simply doing what is necessary
能实现目标的紧要之事
to achieve the desired outcome,
不后退 不找借口
without falling backwards, without making excuses,
也不假装你很特别
without pretending that you’re so special.
因为你并不特别 没有人很特别 我们都不
Because you’re not! Nobody is! None of us are!
唯一会让你变得特别的
The only thing that will make me special
是你开始做那些让你变得特别的事
is if you start doing things to make you special
而普普通通的 懒惰的你 并不特别
and being average, being lazy, not special!
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

成功不属于那些懒惰者

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小恐龙

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDVXxN8YDWM

相关推荐