ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

绝不放弃 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

绝不放弃

MOTIVATION - DON'T QUIT

梦想与现实的争斗是人类所面临的最激烈战斗——JAE教练
大多数人都没成功
The majority of people are not successful,
因为他们做好了放弃的准备
because they prepare to quit.
他们有一个思维定式
They have a mental program
他们更倾向于放弃
that is OK to prepare more for quitting
而不是努力去成功
than preparing to succeed.
我要将梦铸做现实
I’ll make my dream a reality.
除了我没人会阻止我
Nobody go stop me but me.
我是唯一能阻止自己的人
That’s the only person that can understand.
如果你想让梦想成真的话
If you want to make your dreams a reality,
你要知道你不能放弃
you gotta understand that you can’t quit.
这是我们的时代 友仔
Well, this is our moment, gentlemen.
此时此地 这是我们的主场
This, right here, is our moment, guys.
沉思片刻 友仔
You’re gonna think about that just for a minute, man.
此时 此刻
This right here, this moment right here.
这是我们时代
This is our moment,
我们能将梦想铸做现实
to where we make our greatest possible reality.
此时此刻 我们从心开始
Right here, right now, it all starts in our mind.
回溯你所学到的每一件事
You gotta fall back on everything that you learned,
所做的每一个准备
everything that you prepare with,
和你所投入的每一个练习
every practice that we’ve put in.
你已整装待发
You’re prepared for this.
此刻 便是你人生中最伟大的时刻
Right now, it’s just the greatness that you’ve never seen before.
然而你们中某些人
Some of your lives are,
甚至无法想象自己可以梦想成真
and you can’t imagine that you could ever dream like this.
在内心深处 你们仍然习惯于按部就班
And you still, somewhere deep down inside, adapted yourself.
但是请记住 你需要打败过去的你
But remember gentlemen, that’s the old you you not fight.
而那个过去的你不会轻易被打败
That old you is not ready to give up.
他一定会说
That old you is ready to say,
“此刻的你就是最好的
“You are all that you are right now.
无需尝试新的 都一样
Don’t try, nothing different.
只需做原来的你”
Just do what you’ve been doing”.
这就是你需要打败的
That’s what it’s gonna fight with.
当然 万事开头难
and guess what start is not gonna come easier.
你曾梦想成为无上斗士
I told you I was gonna be the greatest fighter
一个空前绝后的斗士
that you’ve ever had in your life.
你已整装待发 友仔
But you’re prepared for it, gentlemen.
你的努力不会白费
I don’t come in here having your practice for popcorn.
你的努力并不是为了对战
I don’t come in here ready to have your practice play against
那些弱者
some high school team, some college team.
我让你日以继夜的训练
I’ve prepared you all week after week
只为去迎接更高的挑战
to face down right moves.
是的 你要直面过去的你 一旦你走出门
That’s right, the old you that you gotta face, soon as you get out that gate.
你就必须克服 征服 一切
It’s gonna try to knock through, knock your block off.
你就必须破旧立新
It’s gonna try to knock the wind out of you.
就像雷.刘易斯一样
It’s like Ray Lewis.
最伟大的斗士
One of the most militant thing
联盟中最具战斗力的进攻武器
and the most devastating defensive players that ever played in the league.
我让你去挑战传奇
I prepare you to fight greatness.
而不是虚无
I’m not preparing you for nothing.
友仔 因此我每周都带着激情来
We, gentleman, that’s why I come in here enthusiastic every week.
因此我让你不断训练
And that’s why I have you run to your hands hurt.
因此我让你每天都对自己负责
And that’s why I hold you accountable week after week after week.
因为我知道会让你后悔的是什么也没做
Because guess what that owe you is not gonna take no for an answer.
你要抱着必死的决心去迎接挑战
You gotta knock his block off you got a feeling dead on his mind.
你必须勇往直前
You gotta run straight through it.
这是我为你准备的每周训练
That’s what I prepare you for every week.
如果你逃避与传奇的对决你就不会胜利
You don’t prepare for victory by practicing to go round Ray Lewis.
而当你直面传奇时你就已经成功
You can prepare for victory by practicing to go through Ray Lewis.
我想让那些新来的的人明白一件事
Anybody that’s new in here, I want you to understand one thing.
每周我都希望你不要回避挑战
Every week I prepare you not go around your challenges,
我希望你直面它们
I’m prepared you to go through them.
此时此地 友仔
At this moment right here right now, gentleman.
这是你直面挑战的地方
This is where you get in the face of breakness.
你在这里奋起 告诉自己 勇往直前
And you sit up here and you tell yourself, nose to nose,
此时此刻 我不会输
at this moment right here right now, I will not lose.
不是今天 也不是明天 亦或更远的未来
Not today, not next week, not next one, not next year.
然后呢?我们将永远地拥抱胜利
Guess what? Then we get victories over and over and over and over.
我们将创建自己的时代 我们不是懦夫
We gonna make dynasties out of our life that we are not loser.
这是我们的时代
This is our moment right here, right now.
雄狮以断头而宣告失败
The lion fail and lost his head.
只因男孩稳操胜券
because of a boy I sling in a smooth rock.
他知道如何取胜且拥有致胜的决心
He had know how and he had the desire to win.
永不言弃
Don’t quit.
永不言弃 永不言弃
Don’t quit on yourself and don’t quit on me.
记住 不管你将面对什么
I’m telling you not to care what you going through right now.
永不言弃 无论环境多么恶劣 困苦无望
Don’t give up. I don’t care how dark, how bad, how hopeless
你要感受自我 永不言弃
you feel you might be right now. Don’t quit.
绝不后退 永不言弃
Don’t you quit, don’t you give up.
无论你是否曾春风得意 是否曾享尽荣华
I don’t care you’ve been riding people and you haven’t had a car as found as back yet.
永不言弃 无论你是否曾号令众雄
Don’t quit. I don’t care if you’ve been calling people.
无论你的母亲 父亲 女朋友
And then do you know your mom, your dad, your girlfriend
是否对你不理不睬 永不言弃
now the set laid only shut your phone calls. Don’t quit on yourself.
当你走出门去工作时
When you get outside this gate, get to work.
当你听到人们说 不 你不行
And the people tell you “No” and “There’s no job for you”.
当你一次又一次的听到 不 时 别放弃
And you hear no again, and you hear no again, and you hear no again. Don’t quit.
别放弃
Don’t quit.
无论别人怎么看你
I don’t care what somebody may call you.
他们可能叫你 瘾君子
They may call you drug addict,
白粉仔 醉汉
crackhead, drunk alcoholic,
暴徒 家伙
thug, fellow,
罪犯 囚徒
criminal, inmate,
辣鸡 内奸 废物 毒贩
no-good, lowdown, worthless, drug dealer,
杀手 反派 蛀虫
murder, minor society, waste of taxpayer dollars.
无论别人怎么看你
I don’t care what people may call you.
你都得确保你不是一个轻言放弃的人
You make sure a person can not call you a quitter.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

是一篇精彩动人的励志演讲视频,其中穿插着很多励志电影的精彩片段。主题便是告诉人们无论你面对的是什么,永不言弃!!!

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

ID208824

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibjq9C7nS94

相关推荐