ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何避免晕车晕船? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何避免晕车晕船?

Motion Sickness Treatment | How To Stop Motion Sickness

I hate motion sickness. Seriously, I really don’t like it.
我讨厌晕车 说真的 我特别不喜欢晕车
And I used to get it all the time
我以前总是会晕车
but thankfully now I know what to do.
但幸好我现在知道要怎么解决这个问题了
so I’m going to spread that knowledge with you
所以 我打算分享这些小窍门给你们
but now I’ve got a flight to catch.
不过首先我得去赶个飞机
So I’m in Barcelona this week for some video work,
这周我在巴塞罗那拍点视频
and I thought to myself why don’t I make this week’s video in one of my favourite cities.
我就想为什么不在我最爱的城市录完这周的视频
Remember the initial scenario where you’re in a car, plane or train,
回想你上次坐汽车 飞机或者火车的场景
and let’s say you’re doing your work on your phone or on your laptop,
假设你正在用手机或笔记本电脑处理工作
and it suddenly hits you, the motion sickness.
突然 你晕车了
Well here’s what happens.
现在我来告诉你这是怎么一回事儿
So when you focused on things in a moving vehicle,
当你在移动的交通工具里盯住某个东西
like, let’s say your phone.
比如说你的手机
The signals from your eyes to your brain are telling you
你的大脑根据眼睛传来的信号判断
that your position is stationary you’re not moving,
你处于静止状态
whereas you’re balancing mechanisms are telling it the opposite thing.
但你身体的平衡机制却得出相反的结论
They’re telling it you’re moving.
它们说你是在移动的
And these conflicting messages are what causes the symptoms of motion sickness.
正是这种冲突的信息引起了晕动症
Excellent, it’s really warm here and sunny,
天气好极了 很暖和 阳光明媚的
so it won’t look too good.
所以视频画面看上去可能不太舒服
But it’s got to be done.
但还是得做完
so I am going to film at some of other site.
所以我去别的地方拍
Motion sickness affects a lot of people.
很多人都有晕动症
Now you may remember a couple of months ago we were in Malta,
你可能还记得几个月前在马尔他的时候
and I made a film about how to stop snoring.
我拍了个关于怎样避免睡觉打鼾的视频
Now whilst we were filming on this boat,
当我们在船上拍摄时
Dave, who’s probably one of the strongest people I know,
Dave可能是我认识的最强壮的人之一
got really really bad motion sickness.
但是他晕船超厉害
And we kind of had to abort filming and get back onto land.
我们不得不停止录像然后回到陆地上
So the moral of this story was
讲这件事的寓意是
that everyone can get motion sickness to some degree,
每个人都有不同程度的晕动症
no matter who you are.
无论你是谁
And only 5 to 15 percent of people are unaffected by it.
只有5%到15%的人不被晕动症困扰
(Tips to stop motion sickness)
防止晕车的小窍门
If you know you get motion sickness,
如果你知道你会晕车
I’d probably say the number one most important thing you can do to prevent it from coming on
避免晕车所要做的最重要的事
is don’t focus on things, like your phone, your laptop, your books, movies whilst traveling.
就是别盯着任何东西 如手机 电脑 书或者电影
Basically,don’t distract you brain from where you are。
简单的说就是别让你的大脑搞不清你在哪
Instead, close your eyes or sleep for the whole journey,
不如闭上眼睛 一路睡觉
or listen to an audio book whilst you’re doing these.
或者一边睡一边听有声书
These all reduce the positional signals from your eyes to your brain,
这都会减少眼睛向大脑传送的位置信号
and reduces the confusion that we spoke about earlier.
减少我们先前说的大脑的困惑
Now if you want to be a bit of a rebel,
但如果你有点儿叛逆
and you don’t want to close your eyes whilst traveling.
就是不想在旅途中闭着眼
I definitely recommend that you don’t look at moving objects like waves and cars.
我建议你别看会动的东西 如海浪和汽车
Because it’ll make you feel more ill.
因为这会让你更晕
Instead, look ahead in the direction you’re traveling in at a fixed point,
看着你前方某个固定的东西
like the horizon.
如地平线
Aww yeah, that was the one. Even they like it.
哦 对就是那个 你看她们也喜欢
Now where you sit can also be really helpful.
你坐的位置也很重要
So you can minimise the motion by sitting in the front seat of a car,
坐在汽车前座
over the wings of the plane and in the middle of a boat.
飞机的机翼处或船的中间位置都能减少移动
Strong smells can sometimes trigger me,
强烈的气味有时会让我晕车
so try and breathe fresh air.
所以尽量呼吸点新鲜空气
So if you’re in a car, open a window slightly or turn the AC on,
坐车的时候打开窗户或空调
and if you’re on a boat, avoid the cafeteria area and the engine area.
坐船的时候别去就餐区和引擎区
Another quick tip is to avoid heavy meals before traveling, so keep it light.
另外一点就是出发之前别吃得太多 少吃点儿
And there’s also some good research that shows that ginger is quite good for motion sickness.
还有研究表明 姜可以有效缓解晕动症
So you can take that as a tablet, a biscuit or tea
所以可以试着带点姜的药片 姜味饼干或姜茶
I’ve never tried it so if anyone has,
不过我没试过 如果有人试过的话
leave a comment below and let us know how you get on.
可以在下面留言 说说效果怎么样
And stay hydrated, but remember: small sips.
另外 记得多喝水 但要小口喝
Now if you’re thinking to yourself,
现在 如果你心里想
but Abraham, I’ve tried all these and I’m still struggling.
可是Abraham 这些方法我都试过了但没什么用
Well, not too worry, because Abraham the pharmacist has got you covered.
别担心 因为药剂师Abraham会帮你搞定一切
(Over the counter medication)
非处方药
So I thought we’d film this bit in front of the pharmacy.
咱们来一家药店门口拍这部分
So there are several medicines available that you can buy over-the-counter,
你可以买到一些非处方药
which block the signals which confuse your brain and cause the motion sickness.
它们能够阻断扰乱你大脑引发晕动症的信号
So for motion sickness,
所以对于晕动症
hyoscine is usually the most effective over-the-counter treatment you can get.
东莨菪碱通常是你能买到的最有效的非处方药
It comes as a tablet and a patch,
它一般是小药片和膏药
so it can be quite useful.
会十分有效
There are antihistamines available like cinnarizine,
抗组胺药物比如桂利嗪也可以
but it’s not usually as effective for motion type sickness.
但它通常对晕动症并不是那么有效
So these medicines are all best taken before the journey.
这些药最好都在出发之前服用
And as always with any medicine,
还有照例要说的 对任何药物
always read the information leaflet and speak to your pharmacist before you take it,
请阅读说明书并在药剂师指导下服用
as they do cause drowsiness and they may interact with your medicine.
因为它们会引起睡意 也会和其他药物产生反应
And that’s the end of the video. I hope you find these tips useful.
视频到这里就结束了 希望这些建议能帮到你
And if you have any of your own tips that’ll help with motion sickness,
如果你们有其他对抗晕动症的小窍门
then leave a comment below because I’d love to read it.
我希望你们能在下方留言
I’d love to try them myself too.
我自己也想试试
Please share this video to anyone who’ll find it useful,
请把这个视频分享给可能需要的人
or inform them what you’ve learnt today.
或者告诉他们你今天学到了什么
Hey guys thanks for watching this week’s video.
感谢你们收看这周的视频
Make sure to click that like, follow or subscribe button now
记得现在就点赞 关注或者订阅我的频道
to stay up-to-date with new weekly videos.
你每周就能收看新的视频了
We’ve actually got a real life pharmacist or a technician or someone in the video now.
咱们拍到一位真正的药剂师 技师或其他人
to your brain…… and I forgot my lines
对你的大脑……然后我忘词了
He looks so cool.
他看起来真酷
Obviously cause he works in pharmacy he’s really cool.
显然他这么酷是因为他在药店工作
below and let us know ehmmm
在下面告诉我们 嗯……
I was meant to say something else now but I can’t remember
我想说点什么的可是我忘了

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

该视频介绍了几个避免晕车的小窍门,并在最后推荐了有效的晕车药。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

🕴cal

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxUX8kF1gMk

相关推荐