未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

捕捉转瞬而逝的经历的欲望

Morii: The Desire to Capture a Fleeting Experience

奇怪本能是多么的强大
Strange how strong the instinct is,
看到难以置信的事物之后
to see something incredible, and reach for a camera.
拿起相机就像去给它增加可信性
As if to lend it some credibility,
去证实它是真的 去证明“我曾在这里”
to prove that it’s real, that’I WAS HERE.’
Morii.
Morii.
我们把生命活在瞬间里
We live our lives in moments.
活在那些我们驻足停留的不常见的经历里
In those rare experiences we stop to notice,
然后伴随我们
and carry with us,
活在把瞬间串成故事的希望里
in the hopes of stringing them together, trying to tell a story.
然后讲给你听 但是 尽管在这个瞬间里
But even in the moment,
你可以感觉到它开始褪色所以
you can feel it start to fade,
你努力去捕捉它
So you try to capture it,
把它转换成可以经得起时间考验的事物不仅仅是
and convert it into something that will last longer than just a flash.
一瞬间随着时间的推移 一个相片会比这个事物本身更显得真实
And over time a photo feels more real thanits subject.
它可以让你建造你自己的版本的世界
It lets you build a version of the world
带它走
that you can take with you.
一个平正
A world flattened, and simple
简单的世界一个不会变化的世界
A world that doesn’t change
适合它的框架
That fits in the frame.
比之前光亮 也比之前色彩缤纷
A little brighter and more colorful.
每一件事都在掌控之中
With everything under control.
你可以环游世界寻找回忆
You can travel the globe looking for memories,
依旧发现你自己站在镜头后面
and still find yourselfstanding behind a camera
等待着这个世界静止如初
waiting for the world to hold still.
每次按下快门
With every click of the shutter,
记录的不只是照片还是你想停留在生命里的瞬间
you’re trying to press pause on your life.
只有这样你才会为生活
If only so you can feel
的前进感到有一点点的舒心
a little more comfortable moving on
生活在只有“播放”的世界里
living in a world stuck on Play.
你心里有个声音告诉你 你不能带它走
A part of you knowsyou can’t take it with you
但是这并不能阻止你去尝试
but that doesn’t stop you from trying.
“如果我可以留的再久一点”
“What if I could stay just a little longer?”
“如果我们不用离开”
“What if we didn’t have to go?”
我们在尝试捕捉 就像
We try to capture moments as if—
–就像我们害怕它们会逃走
as if we’re afraid they’ll escape,
但是它们终将离去
but they’ll get away eventually.
看最后一眼
Take one last look.
再多拍一张那么
One more shot.
当多年以后你回顾
So years from now you can flip back through,
尝试着再活一次
and try to relive it all over again.
但是也许到那时 你会对自己说啊
But maybe even then,you’ll be thinking to yourself,
好吧
“Ah well.
你必须在那里
I guess you had to be there.”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1asBOCAmgaw

相关推荐