ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

家长放纵孩子在商店闹翻天——你会怎么做? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

家长放纵孩子在商店闹翻天——你会怎么做?

Mom lets kids wreak havoc on store | What Would You Do? | WWYD

—别吵我—过去点
-Give up.-Move over.
啊 妈妈
Urh, mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Mum!
Aiden老是烦我
Aiden won’t leave me alone!
是她先吵我的
She totally started it!
你们安静点 我正在打电话
Guys, guys quiet down, I’m on the phone.
给妈妈点时间
Mommy needs a break.
Traci有手机依赖症
Traci’s digital addiction to her smart phone
这让她无暇顾及她的孩子
has made her a distracted parent,
当然 她并不是例外
and she’s certainly not the only one.
《大西洋》杂志刚发表了一篇文章
The Atlantic just came up with this article
指出“不走心父母”害人害己
about the dangers of distracted patenting.
文章标题
The headline
提及到孩子的成长问题
When it comes to children’s development,
父母应该担心的不是孩子沉迷电子产品
parents should worry less about their kids’ screen time
而是他们自己
and more about their own.
啦啦啦 你抓不到我
Nah nah nah nah nah you can’t catch me.
假如你正在逛精品店
So you are shopping in a nice boutique
看到孩子们闹翻了天
when you see kids out of control.
他们的妈妈却无动于衷
Their mother doing nothing to stop them.
你会开口指责他们吗?
Do you speak up and reprimand them yourself?
还是说 你会因为事不关己而置之不理?
Or do you stay quiet because they are not your kids?
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
应该禁止孩子们进入商店
Kids shouldn’t even be allowed in the store.
我们在Hanger服装店安装了隐藏式摄像机
Our hidden cameras are rolling at HaNGER clothing store.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
你们别吵了 我在打电话
Guys stop. I am on the phone.
今天我休假 你们去做自己的事
It’s my day off guys you gotta do your own thing.
这两个人清楚地看到了一切
These two clearly see what’s going on.
—看 孩子嘛就是这样—哦 没错
-Look at it, kids being kids.-Oh yeah.
—她每次都这样 围着商店跑—哦 是吗?
– She used to do the same thing, run around the store.- Oh yeah?
是的
Yeah.
你有没有……我掩护你
Have you ever…I got your back.
—他们没有给你们惹麻烦吧?—没有
-It’s not bothering you guys, is it?-No
—不 我们已经习惯了—哦行 很好
– No, I’m used to it.- Oh, OK, good.
哦 不 我们?我们有一个孩子
Oh no. Us? We have a child.
他们似乎很同情这位压力山大的妈妈
They seem to have compassion for our stressed out mom.
但是 当“孩子就是淘气”变成
But will that change as kids being kids becomes
“孩子是破坏王”时 他们会改变态度吗?
kids being destructive?
哦 不
Oh no.
这么做是不对的
That’s not right.
嗯……妈妈?
Umm, mom?
当Cali Audority找孩子的妈妈时
Cali Audority’s compassion has now turned to concern,
她已经从同情变为担忧了
as she searches for our mom.
你知道吗 她正在裙子上乱踩 就像这样
She’s stepping on the dress, you know, like this.
哦 他们只是玩玩
Oh, they are just playing.
—没关系的 是的 没有关系 他们只是在玩游戏—哦 好吧
-It’s fine. Yeah, it’s fine they are just playing.-Oh, Okay.
不 但是那是店里的裙子
Oh, but it’s a dress from here.
哦 是吗?
Oh it is?

Yeah.
哦 好吧 没关系的 不要担心 没事
Oh OK, that’s OK, no worries, that’s OK.
谢谢了 他们只是孩子
Thank you, they’re just being kids.
妈妈不关心我们
My mom’s not paying attention.
哦 所以你们就那样做?
Oh, is that why you do that?
她经常忽视你们吗?
Does she ignore you a lot?
没错
Yeah.
我们跟她讲话 她就走开了
We ask her, she left us.
但是她说“嘘 我在打电话 今天我休息”
But she said”Shhh, I’m on the phone, having a vacation.”
Cali付完款后
After Cali finishes paying,
她还想和这位妈妈谈谈
she still has her two cents leftover for our mom.
他们认为你不爱他们
They don’t think you love them.
他们问你是否爱他们 但你却说你很忙
They ask you if you love them, and that you say you’re busy.
这是他们在这吵闹的原因
That’s why they do those things.
喔 真的吗?这是我的错?
Wow, really? It’s my fault?
你好 我是John Quinones 你好
Hi I’m John Quinones. Hello.
—啊 天啊!—他们找到了你 哈哈哈
-Oh my god!-They’d got you. Hahaha.
天呐
Oh my god.
哈哈哈 你怎么样?
Hahaha. How are you?
哈哈哈 我要哭了
Hahaha. I’m ready to cry.
嘿 你那么伤心吗?
Hey you’re that upset, huh?
我离开的时候想抱抱她
I tried to hug her when I was leaving,
因为这个小女孩的事 我真的很抱歉
because I feel so sorry for…for the little girl.
然后你告诉这位妈妈
And you tell the mother.
她才是需要改变的那个
She is the one acting up.
我觉得她应该给孩子们更多的安全感
More than anything I felt like they needed to be safe from her.
而不是孩子们给她
Not her being safe from them.
—放开—给我
-Give it. -Give to me.
看到这一幕 这位女士惊呆了
Right away this woman was shocked by what seeing.
她开始寻找他们的妈妈
She turns to look for our mom.
她甚至都不这样做
She didn’t even do this.
孩子们 你们玩得开心吗?
Kids, you guys having fun?
—开心—好的 很好
-Yeah!-OK, good.
把他们埋在公园里
Just bury them in the park.
但是她经过时 什么也没说
But says nothing as she walks by.
你想要看看吗?
You want to see it?
不 不了宝贝 等我买完东西
No, no sweetie let me finish shopping.
如果我是你 我就拨打911
I would call 911 if I were you.
那不行
That’s not okay.
这甚至不是我的店 我十分生气
It’s not even my store, and I’m that mad.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
看到了吧 你们不能这样做
See, you guys can’t be doing that.
好吧 我觉得这就像是恐怖电影
Alright, I felt like this is scary movie.
你们看过这些恐怖电影吗?
Have you guys seen those scary movies?
这不是恐怖片
It’s not a scary movie.
这是电视剧 你会怎么做?
It’s television. What Would You Do?
我就知道 老兄 我就知道是这样
**** I knew it. Bro, I ***king knew it.
你的表情太有趣了
The look in your face was priceless.
真的 你不知所措
Really, you were stunned.
什么样的妈妈才会允许孩子做那种事呀?
Coz, what kind of mother lets her kids do that?
我们想知道人们会怎么处理这种事
We want to see how people should react.
你有什么建议可以给他们吗?
What advice you would have for them?
必须好好管教你的孩子
Definitely discipline your kids.
谁都不应该做那种事
Nobody, no kids should act like that.
尤其是在公众场合
Especially in public.
在这天 Ava和Aiden
Throughout the day Ava and Aiden
按照剧本上的淘气行为嬉闹着
run the entire naughty behavior playbook.
拔河
Playing tug of war.
捉迷藏
Hide and seek.
无论你在哪我都能找到你
Wherever you are here I come. Found you!
扮幽灵
Ghost.
我可以穿过墙
I could go through wall.
甚至把东西扔进有人的试衣间
Even throwing things into occupied dressing rooms.
哦 好吧 还给你
Oh, that’s okay. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
但没人像Cindy Rafalowitz一样对待我们的捣蛋二人组
But no one reacts to our disruptive duo like Cindy Rafalowitz.
我超喜欢这条白裙子
I love this white dress so much.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
它很漂亮 我喜欢
It’s very pretty. I like that.
好啊 我要在它上面画画
OK, I am gonna draw on it.
别 你不能在它上面画画
Don’t draw on it. You can’t draw on it.
它需要漂亮的图案
It needs a beautiful pattern.
刚开始Cindy想找人帮忙
First Cindy looks for help.
然后她进了试衣间
And then she heads into a dressing room,
与此同时其他顾客对Ava和Aiden随便涂鸦裙子的事有了反应
while other shoppers react to Ava and Aiden redecorating that dress.
—妈妈—我想……孩子 现在不要打扰我
-Mummy!- I wanted just…Guys, leave me alone right now.
我很忙 这也是我的周末
I am busy. This is my weekend too.
那条裙子是他们的还是你的?
Is that theirs or yours?
什么?
What?
他们从上面拿的
The top that they just put back.
哦 不是我的
Oh, it’s not mine.
他们在上面画画还把食物放得到处都是
They’re drawing and putting food all over it.
哦 他们还是孩子
Oh, kids will be kids aha.
但那是这家店的东西……
But that’s the store’s…
你买了它吗?
Are you buying it?
没呢
No
Cindy无意间在试衣间听到发生的事 忍无可忍了
Back in that dressing room Cindy overhears what’s happening and
并且忍不住发话了
can’t hold back any longer.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious right now?
今天是周六
Well I mean it’s Saturday.
我不想坐在这一直看着他们
I’m not gonna sit here and take care of them all day.
你是她的妈妈 你是他们的妈妈
You are her mother. You are their mother.
除此之外没人有义务照顾你的孩子
No one else here are suppose to take care of your children.
—他们在这家店衣服上乱画—他们在衣服上随便乱画
-They are writing on clothes that belong to the store.-They are writing on clothes.
随他们吧 我不想……
But it’s just kids being kids. I don’t
他们随便乱画别人家的东西
They are writing on…on people’s property.
你在跟我开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me right now?
你生活在一个什么世界?
What world do you live in?
我并没有允许他们这样做
Well, I didn’t give them permission to do this.
因为你不关心他们
Because you are not paying attention to them!
这就是原因 他们渴求你的关注
That’s why! They’re dying for your attention.
他们至少说了五次他们很无聊
Five times they said they were bored.
可你却要他们不要打扰你
And you told them to leave you alone!
不 我是这样说 但是我
No, I agree. But I
无论怎样你遗忘了他们 去做另一件事
Can you also leave it anyway? and here is another one.
不 我只是认为每个人都有自己的事情
No, I just think everyone should mind their own business.
你应该管好你自己的事情
You really should mind your own business.
我自己的事情?
Mind my own business?
经理在哪里?
Where is the manager here?
—是 因为 你知道什么 我只是觉得……—因为你的孩子如此疯狂
-Yeah, because, you know what? I just feel…-Because when your kids get taken by some crazy maniac because you’re…
因为你不关心他们发生了什么 因为你的手机更重要
not paying attention because what’s going on, on your phone is more important.
你是要让你的邻居教训
You gonna let the whole neighborhood to chip in
和照看你的孩子吗 但是你……
and look for your kids, while you…
不 我没有
No, I am not.
我在专注我的事情
When I turn out to mind our business.
—作个像样的妈妈 作个像样的家长—你要告诉我什么?
-Be a mother. Be a parent.-Told me what?
否则就不要有孩子
Or don’t have children.
—好 我赞同你需要一个休息日—好我们让她冷静一下
-OK, I agree I need a day off too.-Ok we’d quite get her out of it.
我有两倍工作量
I work twice…
注意 妈妈没有休息日
Mothers don’t get day off! Pay attention!
休息日 你在开玩笑吗?
Day off! Are you kidding me right now?
你有孩子吗?
Do you have kids?
我的妈妈有六个孩子 她一生从来没有休息日
My mother has six kids she never had a day off in her life!
—哦 哇—你应该承担责任
-Oh, wow.-You should be responsible.
女士?
Madam?
噢我的天啊
Oh my god!
—嗨—噢我的天
—我从来没见过这样的事
-Hi.-Oh my god!
-I’ve never seen such a thing in my life.
说这些你很被迫
You felt compelled to say something.
只是作为父母你应该花所有的时间
Just parents say you see like this all the time.
这真的很让人厌恶
And it’s really disgusting.
从来没有人说这些
and no one ever says anything.
我不是那种让步的人
And I am just not the type of person to step back.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当路人面对在商店闹翻天的孩子不同的反应

听录译者

刘倩Rachel

翻译译者

Jasmine

审核员

审核员_LM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jn3omyMAYs

相关推荐