ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

融化钢铁vs巨型磁铁 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

融化钢铁vs巨型磁铁

Molten Iron Vs. HUGE Magnet

大家好 这里是后院科学家
Hey guys, Backyard Sciengist here
这是一大块稀土磁体
And this is a huge rare earth magnet.
它能产生800磅吸力
It can hold 8 hundred pounds.
今天我们来看看融化的铁碰到它会发生什么
So today we are gonna see what happens when molten iron touches this magnet.
这个磁铁很强
So this magnet is so strong
能让我从整整一英尺外
I can take a piece of paper far just from like
吸起回形针 没错吧
A whole foot away, right ?
我首先要做的
What I think I’m going to do first
不能直接毁了磁铁,我们首先应该做的是…
so we don’t distract the magnet right away What I think I’m gonna do first…so we don’t distract the magnet right away
先把它放在桌下
just put it under a table
那么…… 啊 我忘了底下有这块玩意了
So… Ouch! I forgot there was a hunch of that
那么我要拿800磅级别的磁铁
So I’ve got the 800-pound magnet
放在铝热剂正下方
and I’m putting it right under the thermite
再在上面放一块板保护它
I an gonna put a board on the top of it to protect it.
这样熔融的铁流出时
So when the molten iron comes out
会像这些小别针一样聚在一起
Should like matey-mate-quoit pattern from the magnetic quoit
我想做的是一个炫酷的金属雕塑
What I’m trying to do is creat a core metal sculpture
看起来会像玩铁磁流体时它会有的形状
That looks like something you’ll get well playing with ferro fluid
如果你不知道什么是铁磁流体
And if you don’t what ferro fluid it is
它是种炫酷的玩具
It’s a pretty cool toy
它是由铁磁性颗粒混悬在油中形成的
And it’s basically magnet shave in suspended oil
当你把它放在磁铁边上时 能得到这样的炫酷形状
And when you put it next to a magnet, you get really cool a shape like this
所以我要试试能否用熔铁做出这东西来
So let’s see if I can make one off the molten iron
我喜欢这效果
I like how it gose.
磁铁没事
Magnet is fine.
好了 我们来看看这实际上是不是被磁铁吸来的
Alright so we are gonna see if this is actually molten iron
熔化掉的铁
that got attracted to the magnet.
我能感觉到这吸力
I can feel it picking up stuff
这些应该都是熔化过的铁
Pretty much all of this is molten iron,
它吸上来了不少呢
It’s picking up a lot.
它还从草坪上吸上来了一堆东西
But then again it is picking up a lot of stuff from the grass.
我觉得我想错了
I think I was wrong
磁铁没发挥作用
I think this didn’t work at all
应为所有 或大多数铁都到了草地上
Because all of…most of the iron went on to the grass.
实际上草坪上回收的铁比板子上的多
So actually pick up more iron from the grass around the board than on top of the board.
所以磁铁应该没吸引它们
So I think the magnet didn’t really attract it.
哇哦 紧的像长上去了一样
Wow this is really on there.
天哪
Oh Jeez
他们说有800磅吸力 是假话
When they said 800-pound pulling, we’re lying
看哪
Look at this
我现在把磁铁卡在这个铁架上
So we’re done here. I struck the magnet to a piece of medal
让它平行于铝热剂落下的方向
And the ground is paralleled to the thermite
反应以后 我们来看熔融的铁
So when it goes up, we’ll see the metal stream
是会被吸向磁铁
Keep it attracted to the magnet or not
还是直接掉到地上
And it doesn’t all fall straight to the ground
我们拭目以待
We’ll see the bangs
好了我们来吧 三 二 一
Alright here we go . Three Two One.
铝热剂让木碗成了一团烈火
So that thermite turn the wooden bowl into a raging fire squirm
我开始觉得熔融的铁与磁铁没有互相作用
But I’m beginning to think that there’s no reaction between motlen metal and magnet
事实上 我觉得熔融的铁与磁铁根本不吸引
In fact, I think that the molten metal and magnet don’t mix very well at all
那真酷炫
That’s pretty cool
我可能会让我的磁铁被大火烧坏掉
I might have broken my magnet dose completely in…flames right there
但它并没有太热……好吧有点热
But it’s not very hot…OK, it’s kind of hot
但不像烧坏掉的那种热
But not like…destroyed hot
一旦铁磁性材料到达一定温度就会失去磁性
Once the magnet material reaches certain temperature they lose magnetism
对这块磁铁来说是600华氏度 对铁是1400华氏度
That’s 600 for this magnet and 1400 degrees Fehrenheit for iron
这个温度叫做居里点
This is called Curie Point
温度在它之下时 原子产生的小磁场排列整齐
And below it the magnetic fields are nice in line
温度在之上时 磁场方向随机
But above it, they are totally random
这就是看不到铝热剂成了熔融铁后被吸引的原因
This is why we don’t see any attraction between the molten iron and thermite
温度太低 不足以使铁原子磁场方向排列在一条线上
The iron hasn’t cool enough to a line into a magnetic field yet
这就是铝热剂掉进的木碗
So this is the wood bowl the thermite fell into
基本都烧光了 但里面花纹还是挺炫酷的
They’ve not very much left but there’s a pretty cool pattern in there
我现在来看看这里有多少铁
Now I just want to see how much iron is in here…so
来看看它吸不吸得上来
So… See if it grabs it
欧耶 真是一大块呢
Oh yeah… There’s a big chunk of it
它挤了我的……嗷呜!
It’s pinching me…aww!
疼得不要不要的
Oh that really hurt
磁铁对铁块吸力太强
The magnet actually pull that metal so hard
吸上去时划破了我的手
They cut me when it hit my finger
所以这东西不是开玩笑的
So these things are no joke
我们最后的实验要把铝热剂直接浇到磁铁上
I think our last test is to do the thermite directly under the magnet
啊 我可不想毁了我的磁铁
ah… I don’t want to destroy my magnet
好了诸位 让大家期待已久了
Alright guys, now it’s the time you’ve been waiting for
我要把磁铁直接放到碗里
I’ve get the magnet in the bowl
上面放铝热剂
I’ve had themite above it
看看会有什么疯狂的事发生吧
Let’s see if anything crazy happens
请移步评论区 说说你觉得会发生什么
Please visit down below the comment section, tell me what you think is gonna happen
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
好了 它非常热
Alright…It is pretty hot!
在这里能看见有一块
I can see a lump is still like right here
相当大的一块铁
This is huge! Just a lump of iron
但我觉得磁铁失去了磁性
But, I think it has lost it’s magnetism
看这磁铁
There’s a magnet
我觉得磁铁有几处裂开了
And I think the magnet has cracked in a couple places
把它敲开 嗯嗯 挺烫的
Break the stuff off…humhumh…hot
天哪 它超级烫
Oh my gosh, it’s super hot!
这是用铝热反应烧过的磁铁残骸
So this is the remains of magnet after the thermite heated
你看 它碎得很厉害
It’s uhm…you know…it’s pretty much shattered
铝热剂升温太快 把它弄裂了
The thermite like..heated it up too fast and cracked
并且磁铁温度过高时 会失去磁性
And when magnet…when magnets get super hot, they lose their magnetism
于是磁铁现在成了这个难看样子
So this magnet is basically just in …
那么 我们至少知道了熔化的铁水
So…at least now we know how happens
碰到磁铁时发生了什么
When molten metal molten iron touches the magnet
下期再见咯
So see you next time! Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

【OW】yyarvinbxp

翻译译者

12杜21

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D1ANJTb_2k

相关推荐