未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

小黄人蛋糕球

MINIONS CAKE POPS - NERDY NUMMIES

嗨,小伙伴们,我是ro,欢迎来到新一集nerdy nummies!
Hey guys it’s Ro! Welcome to another Nerdy Nummies!
小伙伴们都要求我再做一些小黄人甜点.
I got so many requests from you guys to make something else Minions related!
我超兴奋的,因为小黄人电影DVD刚刚上映,我全家都超喜欢的.
I’m super excited because The Minion Movie just came out on DVD and my
我想我可以圣诞节送给我妈妈
whole family loves this movie. I think I’m gonna get it for my Mom for Christmas.
额(⊙o⊙)…先别告诉她
So like, shhh, don’t tell her!
今天我们准备做长得像小黄人的香蕉棒棒糖蛋糕
So today we are gonna be making Banana Cake Pops that look like the little Minions,
因为我们知道小黄人最爱吃香蕉~
because we all know that Minions love banan-ers!
在视频结束的时候,我们有一些特殊的客人,别换台哟
And, at the end of the video, I’m gonna have some special guests on, so stay tuned!
现在,我们开始吧
And now, let’s get started!
今天准备做的香蕉蛋糕,从把香蕉捣烂开始
The banana cake that we’re gonna be making today is gonna be made from scratch.
首先,我展示一下我们需要的不同的材料
So first, I’m gonna show you all the different ingredients that we’ll need,
之后,我会介绍装饰用的各种材料
and then later, I’ll show you all of the different things you’ll need to decorate.
那么,做这个美味的香蕉蛋糕需要的材料有:
So the things you’ll need to make this yummy banana cake, will be:
一桶香草糖霜,去商店买的话大概是十六盎司
1 tub of vanilla frosting, this is about 16 ounces if you find it in the store.
两杯半面粉,一杯糖,三分之二杯乳酪,二分之一杯黄油
2-1/2 cups of flour, 1 cup of sugar, 2/3 cup of buttermilk, 1/2 a cup of butter,
一大汤匙烘焙苏打,少量盐,两个鸡蛋,四分之三杯红糖
1 tablespoon of baking soda, pinch of salt, 2 eggs, 3/4 cup brown sugar,
还有四个熟了的香蕉
and 4 ripe banan-ers!
一些烘焙喷雾器,一个混合用的大碗,一个土豆捣碎器,和一个烘焙盘,这一个是
Some baking spray, a mixing bowl, a potato masher, and a baking pan, this one is
九乘十三的.我在底下铺了一层烘焙纸
9×13 and I’ve lined it with a piece of parchment paper at the bottom.
齐了,我们把它们放在一起吧
Alright, now let’s put it all together!
第一步我们要把这些香蕉捣碎啦
The first thing that we’re gonna do is mash our banan-ers!
有个大问题,你们剥香蕉皮是从香蕉柄到头吗?
The big question, do you peel your banana from the bottom or the top?
我一般是……
I’ve always…
我一般是从头上剥皮的
I’ve always peeled it from… The top!
现在把香蕉都剥出来,放在碗里
Alright, so you’re gonna peel all of the bananas, toss ‘em in the bowl.
拿起土豆捣碎器,把香蕉捣碎
And then you’re gonna take your potato masher, and mash ‘em up!
额(⊙o⊙)…额(⊙o⊙)…
Ma-mash ‘em up! Ma-mash ‘em up!
香蕉!香蕉!香蕉!
Bananas! Bananas! Bananas!
好啦,已经捣碎啦,放一边儿
Alright, now we’ve got our mashed banana mush, and I’m just gonna set this off
现在我们在我旁边的这个碗里混合
to the side. And now we’re gonna mix together our dry ingredients into another bowl
这些材料
that I have right here.
你要准备面粉、盐、烘焙苏打、糖和红糖
So you’re gonna take your flour, pinch of salt, baking soda, our sugar, and brown sugar!
一旦你把这些材料放进碗里
Once you’ve got all of your dry ingredients in the bowl we’re gonna whisk ‘em
你就要充分搅拌它们
together until they’re evenly combined.
看看我们的香蕉糊吧
Now, we are back to the banana mix.
我们再一次看到香蕉啦~
So we meet again banan-er!
加入在微波炉里加热融化的黄油
And we’re gonna be adding our butter. I’ve heated it up in the microwave,
这是融化的黄油 把它们倒进去
so it’s melted, you’ll just want to pour it in. Ooooh!
然后加入脱脂乳和两个鸡蛋
Then we’re gonna pour in our buttermilk, and our 2 eggs!
用搅拌机充分搅拌
Then you’re gonna take a hand mixer and mix together until it’s evenly combined!
现在我们做好了香蕉混合物 看起来有点像面糊
Now we’ve got the wet banana mixture over here, it kinda looks like pancake mix.
它闻起来真香!像一个新鲜的香蕉薄饼!
And it smells so good! It smells like a fresh banana pancake!
我们要用到这些干的材料
And then over here we’ve got our dry mix.
并且现在我们要把干的材料和湿的香蕉混合起来
And now we are gonna combine the dry mix into the wet banana mix.
我只想做一半~所以我就只倒1/2、嘟嘟嘟!倒进碗里
I like to do it in halves. So we’re gonna pour 1/2, doo-doo-doo-doo! Into the bowl.
混合搅拌!然后当混合均匀后,把另一半到进去
And mix it up, and then when it’s combined, then add the other 1/2.
哦!看,我们已经完成了香蕉蛋糕的奶油,一切都准备好了
Ooooh! Look at that, we now have our banana cake batter, it’s all ready, and it
闻起来真香!如果你喜欢香蕉蛋糕,你可能会爱上这个甜点!
smells so good! If you guys like banana bread, you may love this recipe!
真美味!我喜欢用新鲜的水果烘焙
It is so yummy, I love baking with fresh fruit!
香香香香香!香蕉甜点!
Yum-yum-yum-yum-yum-yum-yum! Banan-ers!
先往烤盘里放些油 这可以避免蛋糕黏在上面
Grease the pan first, we really don’t want the cake to stick to any of the edges.
然后往里面放上一张大小合适的薄纸
Then you’re gonna take a piece of parchment paper, I’ve cut it to be the size
然后再喷上一点油
of the bottom of the pan, and, one more spray.
现在把我们的蛋糕液倒进去 哇哦!
Now we’re gonna pour in our cake batter, weee-oooo!
一切准备就绪了 现在需要用350度的火烘焙30分钟
Our cake is ready to go, we’re gonna bake the cake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
注意时刻观察 只要把牙签插进去
Just keep your eye on it, as soon as you can insert a little toothpick into the
拿出来的时候没有面包屑 这时候蛋糕就烤好了!
center, and pull it out and have none of the crumbs stick to it, it’s ready!
嘿 大家看 让我摆脱这个计数器吧!
Here, guys, guys let me clear off the counter!
帮我们得要一些面包屑吧!
We got little crumbs, let me just dust it off!
(语音词)
Doop-doop-doop-doop!
蛋糕烤好后需要把它晾凉 然后把它
Once our cake has baked and had plenty of time to cool, we are going to crumb it
放进一个大碗里 加入一些糖霜来装饰
into a big mixing bowl and add our frosting to make our cake pop mixture.
这很简单 不过我想用刀把它
It’s really easy, what I like to do is take a sharp cutting knife, and
切成一小块一小块的
just cut into sections, doo-doo-doo.
我喜欢十字切 然后拿起其中的
So I like to cut it in half, right down the middle, then we’re just gonna pick up
两块 然后摩擦 摩擦 摩擦
a few sections, and then you can rub ‘em together, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo!
看这碗里的面包屑
To make little crumbs in the bowl.
你要把这四块面包都变成面包屑
And then you’re gonna do this to all of the pieces.
现在我们要往面包屑里加入霜状白糖
I have got the cake all crumbed, now we’re gonna add our frosting.
拿个木勺 把所有霜状白糖都放进去
I just scoop it in with a little spatula, just put the whole thing in there.
如果你不喜欢太甜的蛋糕 你可以用奶油干酪代替霜状白糖
And, if you like your cake pops less sweet, you can use cream cheese instead of frosting.
但今天做的是香蕉蛋糕 所以要用霜状白糖
But today, I’m gonna be using frosting because this cake is like banana bread,
这可不像香草蛋糕那样甜 所以只需少量的糖
it’s not as sweet as other vanilla cakes, so it needs a little bit of sugar in here!
把面包屑和霜状白糖混合 然后把它们揉成小黄人的模样
Just finished mixing in all the frosting and now we are going to roll them into
这个是烤曲奇的烤盘 里面放着一张
our little minions. Over here I’ve got a cookie sheet, lined with a piece of
蜡纸 这样就不会黏在烤盘上
wax paper, so that they won’t stick.
你只要拿一点点 就像这样
And you’re just gonna take a little bit, like this, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo!
平常我做蛋糕都是把它们揉成圆球的 不过这次
Usually when I’m making cake pops I just roll ’em into a round ball, but this time
我要把它们揉成椭圆形的 因为Kevin是椭圆形的
I’m gonna be making it a little bit oval shaped, to look like Kevin.
还有 Kevin在小黄人里长得有点高 所以我要把它们揉的长一点
Because Kevin’s kind of the tall Minion, so I’m gonna make a few that are tall, then
我要做一些中等身材的 Stuart 然后我要做
I’m gonna make a few that are medium height for Stuart. And then I’m gonna make
一些像Bob一样又圆又聪明的
a few that are more circular and smaller that look like Bob!
哦!看啊!他像我和Bob一样矮小
Oh! Look at him! He’s little, just like Bob and me!
一旦你做好了第一盘就可以把它放在冰箱里冷冻30分钟
Once you’ve filled the tray we’re gonna pop these in the refrigerator for about
记住 我们只是想冷冻一下 而不是把它冰实
30 minutes, remember, you want them chilled, but not frozen.
因为还剩下一些 我准备做第二盘
And, I’m gonna work on a second tray, because I got a lot left over!
一定很好吃!
Yum-yum-yum-yum-yum!
当我们冰小黄人球的时候 准备好要装饰的东西
While the minion pops are chilling we’re gonna gather all the things that we’ll need
我们有蓝色糖果 黄色糖果 黑色糖屑
to decorate. We’ve got, blue candy melts, yellow candy melts, black sprinkles,
黑色的巧克力豆和这些细条的白色聪明豆
black M&M’s, Smarties candy, we’re gonna be using the white ones in these little sticks.
用来装饰的黑色糖衣 棒子和一些可食用的笔
Black decorator icing, lollipop sticks and some edible food writer pens.
我们要做的第一件事就是把这些蓝色糖果融化掉
The first thing that we’re gonna do is we’re gonna heat up our blue candy melts.
我在这个小锅里加热了蓝色糖果
I heated up our blue candy melts in this little fondue pot over here, and ooh!
看我们准备好了!
Look at that, it is ready!
别担心 如果你没有这个锅 你可以在
But, if you don’t have one of these pots, don’t worry, you can just heat them up in
微波炉里加热
the microwave, no worries!
这些蛋糕球要晾凉一会
And, over here, our little cake pops have had plenty of time to chill.
所以现在我们可以拿棒子蘸一点糖浆
So now, we’re gonna take the little lollipop sticks, we’re gonna dip into
这是用来当粘合剂的
the candy melts, just a little bit, it’s gonna act as an adhesive.
把蘸着糖浆的棒子放进蛋糕球里
And then we’re gonna place them at the end of our cake pops.
深度大约占蛋糕球的1/2就好
And then we’re gonna press them about 1/2 way in.
现在每个蛋糕球都有根棒子
All of our cake pops are assembled with lollipop sticks, and now I’m gonna pop these
我要把它们放在冰箱里冰30分钟
in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set.
30分钟到了 现在我们要进行下一步了
The cake pops have set in the fridge and now we are gonna dip them.
拿起其中的一根 把它全部浸到蓝色糖浆里
I’m just gonna take one of these, and I’m gonna completely submerge it into the
像这样笔直放下去 直到糖浆没过棒子底
blue melts. You’re just gonna dip straight down like this, let it touch the end of
然后再把它笔直拿出来
the lollipop stick, and then pull straight up.
轻轻敲打 让多余的糖浆滴完
We’re gonna let the excess drip off, by going tap-tap-tap-tap-tap.
为了涂抹均匀 所以我再重复一次
And to get a very smooth finish, I’m gonna dip it one more time.
然后把它插在这个泡沫块里让它自然风干
Then we’re gonna stick it over here into a piece of foam, and let it dry.
剩下的蛋糕球也要这么做
And we’re gonna do this to the rest of our cake pops.
涂抹完成后 我们要把它们蘸上黄色
Once the cake pops have set, now we’re gonna dip them into yellow, to look like
这样就更像小黄人了!
the little Minion’s faces!
把它们在黄色糖浆里浸入大约2/3
And you’re gonna dip it, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo! About 2/3 of the way down.
如果第一次做完你发现有点绿 你可以再蘸一次
And if it looks a little bit green, you can dip it again, do a second dip.
把它们再插回泡沫板风干
And place it back over into the foam to dry.
我们的蛋糕棒棒糖现在看起来有点像小黄人了
Our cake pops are all dipped to look like little minions. And now we’re gonna
现在我们要点上黑色的巧克力屑当做它们的头发
add little black sprinkles, to look like their hair.
Bob是没有头发的 所以小一点的蛋糕棒棒糖是不用加黑色巧克力屑的
Bob is bald, Bob doesn’t have any hair, so the small little pops we’re gonna leave
最长的蛋糕球是Kevin
without any hair. And then the taller pops, the longest pops, that’s Kevin, and
他的头皮中部是有头发的 所以我们要在这里放上巧克力屑
he has hair right in the middle, so we’re gonna put a bunch of sprinkles right
中等的蛋糕棒棒糖是Stuart 他是有头发的
in the middle. The medium pops are little Stuarts, so we’re gonna have their hair,
黑色巧克力屑从头皮中间开始一根根排列开来
the little sprinkles lay flat, parting down the middle.
你需要准备一个镊子 像这样夹起一个巧克力屑
I’m gonna take some baking tweezers, pick up a little sprinkle, like this,
蘸一点糖浆 把它放在蛋糕棒棒糖上面
dip it into the candy melts, and stick it right on top of the pop!
你要放上很多根才会看起来像分开的头发
And you’re just gonna place a whole bunch of ‘em down to look like parted hair.
我们的小黄人快要做好了 现在它们已经有了头发
Our little minion pops are starting to come together, they’ve got little hair,
有了工装裤 现在我们只需要
they’ve got their little denim overalls on the bottom, and now I’ve just scooped
把蓝色糖浆放进2号口的塑料袋
a little bit of blue candy melt into a plastic bag with a number 2 tip.
在它的裤子和皮肤之间画一条线
And I’m just gonna draw a dividing line between the Minion’s skin and his denim.
现在要安上它们的脚了 我这里用的是巧克力豆
Now we’re gonna attach the little feet, I’m gonna take the black M&Ms, and on
有M字母的那一面是你要蘸上糖浆的
the side that has the “M,” That’s the side you’re going to dip into the candy melt.
把巧克力豆放在蛋糕球的最底端 就像这样
And then you place it at the end of the pop, right there.
看啊 他多可爱啊!
Oh my gosh he’s adorable, look at that!
按住10秒不要放开 让巧克力豆和蛋糕球粘合紧实
And hold it for about 10 seconds, for the candy melt to set.
1秒 2秒 3秒 4秒!
1 banan-er, 2 banan-er, 3 banan-er, 4!
5秒 6秒 7秒 !
5 banan-er, 6 banan-er, 7 banan-er, more!
剩下的蛋糕球也这么做
Now you’re gonna do this to the rest of your cake pops.
现在要制作眼睛 然后再把眼睛安到小黄人上
Now we are gonna decorate our eyes and then we are gonna stick them onto our minions.
在这里 我们用到的是白色的聪明豆
So over here, I have sorted the Smarties, and I’ve got all the white Smarties,
3只可食用的笔 它们分别是棕色 黑色和绿色
and then I have 3 edible food writer markers, I have brown, black and green.
我先要装饰Stuart的眼球
And I’m first gonna decorate a few eyeballs to be Stuart’s eyeballs, Stuart
Stuart有一只棕色眼睛的眼球
only has one eyeball and he has one big brown eye.
先把虹膜涂成棕色
We’re gonna color the iris brown, then with a black pen I’m gonna add a little
然后用黑色画上瞳孔
bit of detail, I’m gonna put a little pupil.
现在画Bob的眼睛 Bob有一只绿眼睛和一只棕色眼睛
Now I’m gonna make some for Bob, so Bob has one green eye, and then one brown eye,
所以我要画一些棕色眼睛和绿眼睛
so I’m gonna color some of them brown, some of them green.
然后是Kevin 他有两只棕色的眼睛
And then for Kevin, he has 2 brown eyes.
画好了这么多眼睛 是时候把它们安在我们的小黄人棒棒糖上了
Got all of our little eyes decorated and now it’s time to stick ‘em on our little
这里我准备了一些黑色装饰糖衣
minion pops. Over here I’ve got some black decorating icing.
我在开口处放了一个3号口 这会比较好操作
And I’ve put a number 3 tip at the end for a little bit more control.
在聪明豆后面挤上一些糖衣作为粘合剂
Just gonna place a little bit of decorator icing on the back, it’s gonna act
把它放在中间部位
as an adhesive, and I’m just gonna put it right in the middle.
这个是Stuart 然后最有趣的部分是给它加上
Because this one is Stuart. And then this is the fun part, to make it look like
一个护目镜 在眼睛周围挤上一些糖衣
a goggle, I am gonna ice a little black decorator icing all the way around,
画上护目镜的皮带 画上一圈
and draw the straps of the goggle, going around.
最后一步就是小黄人的微笑了
Last, final step is I drew a little smile onto our minion, I switched the tip
我选用了2号口 这样比较细
to a number 2, so it’d be a finer point.
看!这些是我做的小黄人Stuart
And, da-dew! There you go, there’s our little Stuart, and now you can make as
现在你也可以想做几个就做几个了
many minions as you’d like.
当当当当!这些是我们今天做的小黄人蛋糕!
Ta-da! Here are the Minion Cake Pops that we made today!
今天我们用了美味的香蕉蛋糕食谱!我希望你们大家都喜欢!
Using a yummy, from scratch, banana cake recipe! I hope you guys love ‘em, these
我随后会在脸书 微博客和Instagram和推特上传
are so good! I’m gonna be posting lots of pictures on Facebook, Tumblr,
这些小黄人棒棒糖的照片的 如果你们也做了小黄人棒棒糖的话
Instagram and Twitter, and if you guys make these, please take a picture and
也发个照片给我 让我看看你们的烘焙作品!
send it to me, I love seeing your baking creations!
我今天玩的很开心!
I get a big kick out of it, it makes my day!
当你在看小黄人电影的时候 这些小黄人棒棒糖是很好的零食
This is the perfect little treat to snack on while you’re watching the new
今天小黄人的DVD和蓝光出来了 我超兴奋的!
Minions movie. It comes out on DVD and Blue-Ray today, I am so excited!
我们做了Stuart Kevin和Bob!
We’ve got Stuart, Kevin, and Bob!
我最喜欢Bob!在下方评论区写下你最喜欢的小黄人的名字
I love Bob, he’s my favorite! Let me know in the comments below what your
如果你对我们的节目有什么想法
favorite Minion is, and if you have any other ideas for any other Nerdy Nummies,
留下评论让我知道 我会尽我最大努力
please let me know, leave me a comment down below and I will do my best to make
做到的!
it happen!
我承诺过今天会有几个特殊的客人来到现场 现在有请他们!
And as promised, here are my special guests, my knights in shining denim!
哦 天呐!我做了一些小黄人棒棒糖!
Oh my gosh! You guys, I made pops to look like little Minions!
Bob 这个是你 Kevin 这个是你 Stuart 这个是你
Bob, this one’s you, Kevin this one’s you, and Stuart, this one’s you.
非常感谢 Universal Studios
A big thank you to Universal Studios for teaming up with me to make this
帮我一起完成这个视频
video possible, and for sending my friends over!
我的小黄人朋友!
My Minion friends!
再次感谢 拜拜!
Thanks again you guys, bye-bye!
击掌! 击掌!
High-five! High-three!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ximi1iM33Xk

相关推荐