ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

简约清洁用品»一个整洁的家 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

简约清洁用品»一个整洁的家

MINIMALIST CLEANING HABITS » for a tidy home

没什么比在干净的房子里醒来
There is no better feeling than waking up in a clean home
或者漫漫长日后回到一个干净的家感觉更好的了
or coming home to a clean space after a long day.
然而对有些人来说
But for some people,
打扫卫生这种事实在太烦了
the act of cleaning or tidying up feels so burdensome,
花时间搞卫生根本不值得
it just doesn’t seem worth it.
如果你是新来的 欢迎哦!我是赛迪亚
If you’re new to the channel, welcome! I’m Sadia.
我们现在要来讨论5种不同的方法
And right now we’re going to explore five different ways
它们都能让你养成打扫卫生的习惯
that you can turn cleaning into a habit
并且觉得很有意义
and a rewarding one at that.
一 边做饭边清洁
1) Cook & Clean
对有些人来说 做饭并不是非常艰苦的任务
As if cooking wasn’t already a daunting enough task for some people,
痛苦的是做完饭后的清洁工作
then there’s also the cleaning that comes with it.
足以让你放弃自己动手做饭的想法
This can be enough to deter you from preparing meals for yourself,
觉得还是去外面吃或者干脆叫外卖比较好
and eating out or ordering in starts to look real good.
要解决这种问题 你只要
To tackle this, all you need to do
养成边做饭边清洁的习惯就好了
is get into the habit of cleaning as you go.
在菜还要多炖3分钟的时候
If your meal is simmering for another three minutes,
比如说在你放入下一味配料之前
say before you can add the next ingredient,
就把刚刚弄脏的盘子洗好
then just clean the dishes that have dirtied in that time.
你从冰箱里拿出来一袋子菠菜
Did you take the bag of spinach out of the fridge
并且把它倒进了碗里
and already put it into the bowl,
那么就立刻把剩下的菜放回冰箱
then put that bag back into the fridge right away
而不是就乱放在厨房料理台上
instead of letting it clutter the kitchen counters.
这看起来非常简单 事实上也很简单
It seems so simple and it is.
但很少有人这么干
But so few people do it.
这让煮菜的过程变得更加整洁
It makes the act of cooking
更加令人愉悦
a more tidy and pleasurable experience
并且结束后没有打扫的麻烦
all without the clean-up fuss at the end.
二 整理表面
2) CLEAR SURFACES
看到家里整洁宽敞
There’s something so soothing about seeing an open
会让人觉得心旷神怡
and decluttered space in your home.
试试养成整理桌面的习惯
Try getting into the habit of clearing your surfaces,
尤其是当你要去睡觉之前
especially right before you go to sleep
以及离开家之前
as well as before you leave the house.
这样当你醒来
This way when you’ve just woken up
或是辛苦工作之后回到家
or come home after a long day,
你不会因为厨房或是餐桌或是咖啡桌上一团乱糟糟的
you don’t need to be troubled with seeing the mess
而感到心烦意乱
on the kitchen counter, the dining table and the coffee table.
相反 你可以开始新的一天
Instead, you can just start your days fresh
或是回到家后
or just come home and relax
享受桃源般的宁静
in the oasis that is your living space.
三 固定物品位置
3) GIVE IT A HOME
我们都希望有所归属
We all want to belong somewhere
我们的物品也不例外
and our things are no different.
给每一件物品一个固定位置
By having a home for each of your possessions
这样就不会弄乱你的房子了
will be less likely to clutter your space.
每次你带了新的东西回家
Whenever you buy or bring something home for the first time,
立刻为它找一个合适的处所
find a place that it’s going to live right away.
这样的话 每次用完之后
In this way, it’s easy to put back
也能知道应该放回哪里
once you finished using it,
也会知道到哪里去找它
you’ll always know where to find it
这会让你的房间看起来很有条理
and it’s gonna declutter your space.
四 整理文件
4) ELIMINATE PAPER TRAILS
我觉得一摞没分类整理的文件
I really think there is nothing more stressful
是全世界最让人有压力
or uneasy on the eyes
最让人看起来不舒服的东西
and a pile of unsorted papers.
所以养成习惯 一有纸张需要保存
So get into the habit of sorting your papers
就立刻分类整理
as soon as they enter your house.
你可以用活页夹来分隔不同文件
You can do this using a binder with dividers
或者分页文件袋
or a paper organizing accordion.
关键是要在活页夹上面贴好标签
The key here is to label the dividers,
这样当有需要的时候
make it easy to both sort through
分类和查询都会很方便
and find the papers when you need it.
然后两三个月整理一次
Then sift through these papers every two to three months
拿出那些不再需要的文件
and remove the ones that are no longer needed,
比如失效的收据和票据
like old receipts or documents that are no longer valid.
另一点 清除不再使用的
Another tip: Ask to be taken off of mailing lists
邮件列表
that you no longer use,
尽量使用电子账单和网络工具
opt to use online statements for you bills and your utilities,
并且在信箱上贴一张纸条
and place a sign on your mailbox
请不要投递垃圾信件
that says “No junk mail, please!”.
五 不要拖延
5) DON’T HESITATE
我希望你问一下自己
I want you to ask yourself:
无论是打扫 分类 折叠或者整理
Does this task take me five minutes or less to complete,
这些任务花费5分钟或者更少的时间就能完成吗?
whether it’s sweeping, organizing, folding and tidying?
如果答案是肯定的
If the answer is yes,
那么就立刻完成它
I want you to do it right now.
不要犹豫 不要推迟 立刻做
Don’t hesitate, don’t put it off, get it done.
我们等得越久
The longer we wait to do it,
就会觉得任务越艰巨
the bigger of a task it seemed in our minds.
如果这项任务花费超过5分钟了
If it takes longer than five minutes,
就分成许多小任务
break it down into smaller tasks
每次解决一个
and tackle them one at a time over a period of time.
一旦你养成做家务的习惯
Once you get into the habit of doing this regularly,
工作量就会很小
the tasks remain small.
并且成就感很强烈
And in that way it’s more rewarding,
因为你能够迅速看到成果
because you see the results very quickly.
我一共分享了5条小建议给你
Now these are just five tips that I am sharing with you.
本来还可以分享更多
I could easily share more,
但这些是你今天可以立刻开始动手做的
but these are ones that you can definitely start today
只花一点点精力
that offer a lot of reward
就能看到回报
for just a little bit of effort.
当然 如果你是新手
Of course, if you’re new to it,
这可能会花一点时间
it’s going to take some time.
所以尽量耐心点
So be patient with it.
但是非常快
But in a very very little time,
它就会成为你的第二天性
it’s going to become second nature to you.
至少对我来说是这样
At least, that’s how it works for me.
如果你想要分享一些感受
Feel free to add to this list if you like
可以在评论区自由发表观点
by sharing in the comment section below.
如果喜欢这个视频请点个赞
Give the video a thumbs up if you like it,
就不会再有这个声音了
and it should go without saying
“点击旁边的订阅按钮”
“Click that little subscribe button right there.”
好哒 整理快乐!
Alright, happy tidying!
我们下次再见
And I’ll see you in just a few days.
音乐
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

打扫使你美丽(≧ω≦)

听录译者

Maple

翻译译者

王随意

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTmvOiW3YVU

相关推荐