未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

浆果手账:每周技巧-3-蜡封

Mini-Tip Monday: Wax Seals

周一小技巧:蜡封
Mini-Tip Monday Wax Seal
嗨 大家好 我是浆果手账的Kara
Hi, everyone! It’s Kara here from Boho Berry.
我带着周一小技巧回来了
And I’m back with a mini-tip Monday for you all.
很多人都知道我非常喜欢书信写作
A lot of you know that I’m really, really into letter writing.
我也非常爱我的笔友们
And I absolutely love my penpals.
我非常喜欢收到邮件的感觉
I absolutely love receiving letters in the mail,
最重要的是 我喜欢写信和寄信
and more than anything I love writing and sending letters.
而我最近最喜欢的事情是制作蜡封
And one thing that I have come cross that I have really enjoyed as of late is creating wax seals.
今天的小技巧
And for the mini-tip today,
我将给大家展示我是如何制作蜡封的
I thought that I would show you my method for creating wax seals,
非常好看而且制作过程很简单
and show you how nice and simple it can be.
现在 你需要一些工具
Now, you will need a few supplies to start.
第一件你需要的 很显然 是蜡
And the first thing you’re gonna need, obviously, is wax.
这种蜡是…
And this wax is by,
我可能会说错 Atelier Gargoyle
I’m gonna say this wrong, Atelier Gargoyle.
这是美国的一对夫妻研究出来的
This is a husband-and-wife team here in the United States,
你可以从古力特笔公司买到这种蜡
and you can actually get this wax from the Goulet Pen Company.
我知道我听起来像个“破唱片”
And I know I sound like a broken record
给古力特笔公司免费打广告
at commercial for the Goulet Pen Company as free.
但我真的很喜欢他们公司和他们的顾客服务
But I’m seriously just in love with their company and their customer service.
所以能从他们公司买到的产品我都在那里买
So anything that I can get from them, I do.
所以这块蜡就是在那儿买的
So I got this wax from them,
买了两种颜色
and I have it in two colors.
一个是蓝绿色 就是下面的这根
One is a turquoise, which is the one on the bottom.
然后上面这根
And then the top,
我觉得是海玻璃的绿色
I believe is the sea glass green.
这两支 很显然 你们都知道
Both these, obviously, you all know that
我最喜欢的颜色是青色和蓝绿色
my favorite color is teal and turquoise,
所以这是我最喜欢的两种颜色的蜡块
so these are my two favorite colors of wax from them.
不过几乎每一种颜色他们都有卖
But they come in almost every color of the rainbow.
而且这些蜡最酷的地方在于
And what’s really cool about these waxes is that
他们都很柔软
they are kind of on the supple side.
所以用在信封上效果很好
So they hold up really well in the mail.
他们不会跟外面卖的其他硬质蜡一样
They don’t crack and crumble in the mail system
在邮寄过程中破裂碎掉
like some of the harder waxes out there.
所以它们维持的效果很好
So these hold up really well.
美观而且有韧性
They’re nice and flexible,
所以纸张弯曲时
so when the paper gets bent,
蜡封贴合地很好
these wax seals flex with them.
实际上 你们可以看到这个是我朋友吉姆寄给我的
You can actually see this is one that my friend Kim sent me.
这就是那个同款蜡块
And this is that same wax,
但你们可以看到这个可以折弯
but you can see that you can bend it and flex it.
而且不会破裂碎掉
And it doesn’t break or crack.
现在这个很显然在邮递过程中折弯了一点点
Now this one obviously got bent up in the mail a little bit,
但是并没有变形
but it did not lose its shape.
我觉得只是在路上稍微磨损了一些
I think it’s just got scuffed up a little along the way,
但在我们这里的邮寄过程中很正常
which is to be expected with our mail system.
你可以看到折弯的时候没有任何破损的情况
But, yeah, so you can see that you can really bend without any of that cracking.
所以这个效果真的非常好
So these hold up really really well,
至少在美国的邮政系统中用得还不错
at least with the U.S. mail.
另外一个你需要的就是蜡封印章
The other thing that you’re going to need is a wax seal itself.
这个印章上面是一个字母B
And this seal right here is a letter B.
如果你们可以看到这上面的话
and if you can see that on there,
我试着拿近一点儿
trying to get up close here.
这个金属环和木柄是分开的
And this metal ring comes separate from the wooden handle,
所以你可以分开买
so you do buy these separately.
这些同样可以在古力特笔公司买到
These are available at Goulet Pen’s as well.
他们不仅有字母样式的
Not only do they have initials,
还有阳光和心形
but now they also have different little designs like sunshines and hearts,
以及不同的线条组合这样形状各异的小设计
and different things along those lines.
相当酷炫
So that’s pretty cool.
我把我的印章做了点小改变
One thing that I have done with mine,
在末端你们可以看到这个小黑点
you’ll see this little black dot here on the end,
就是在字母正面朝上的方向
especially with letters and things that have a right-side up.
我发现当我做蜡封的时候
I found it really helpful when I am doing my seal
所以当我制作的时候
So when I go to seal,
我自然就知道哪一端是字母的上方了
I know automatically which end is up on my letter.
所以这就是这个小点的作用
So that’s what that little dot is there for.
我就是用一个小小的记号笔标记的
And I just did that was a little sharpie.
另外一个你需要的显然就是火源或是火焰
And then the other thing that you’re going to need obviously is a source of flame or fire.
我一般都会使用较长的 像火炬的打火机
And I normally use one of those long like torch-style lighters
或是类似于露营和点燃烤架之类的东西
that you find like for camping and lighting grills and things like that.
不巧的是 我的昨天用完了
Unfortunately, mine died on me yesterday.
所以现在就只有这个小小的黄色的比克打火机
So all I have is this little yellow Bic lighter.
所以我们来看看这个是否能用
So we’re gonna see today if this will do the trick.
不敢保证 但我希望能用
No promises. I really hope it does,
我们从这里开始
and we’ll go from there.
你需要的就这么多了
So that’s really all you need.
当然你还需要一封邮件
And then of course you need your piece of mail
或者其他你想用蜡封的地方
whatever you want to do your wax seal on.
我听说有个可能会有用的小技巧
One thing that can be helpful that I’ve heard tips on
可以把印章放在一块湿海绵上
is to have a little wet sponge off to the side to rest your seal on.
它会在印章上形成一层水膜
And that, what that does is it creates kind of a moisture barrier on your seal,
这样印章从蜡封上剥离会更容易
so that it peels off of the wax a little bit better.
我觉得无此必要
I don’t think that’s a hundred percent necessary,
但这也给你提供了一个参考意见
but it’s just an idea to throw out there for you.
我把屏幕移下来一点
So I’m gonna move the screen down here,
现在我们来做一些蜡封
and we’re gonna do some wax seals.
好了 开始喽
All right. Okay, so here we are.
我这里有一张废纸
And I have here, this is just a a little scrap piece of paper
我有在上面练习一些钢笔书法
that I was practicing some pointed pen calligraphy on.
我把它折起来
So I’m just gonna fold this over,
我们假装这是一个信封
and we’re gonna pretend like it’s an envelope.
好了 这是信封的边边
All right. So we’ve got our edge right here,
然后把蜡拿出来
and then we’re going to take our wax.
把印章放到一边 现在准备好了
I’m gonna set my seal off to the side, so it’s ready.
把打火机拿出来
And we’re gonna go out it was lighter,
我要做的就是这样拿着
and all I do is just kind of hold,
拿着打火机 不要把这个拿得太近
hold the flame. You don’t want to hold the flame super close,
因为太近的话……
cause you’ll get here…
在我做这个之前 让我看看
Before I do this, let me see
这是因为火离得太近了
That is from holding the flame too close.
所以如果你火离得太近
So if you do that,
不过在这个宏大的计划中 这并不是什么大问题
which really isn’t that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.
但我更希望蜡能保持它真实的颜色
But I prefer just the wax to be its actual color.
所以我们要把这个蜡块转起来
So we are just going to spin this around,
你会看到这个慢慢开始冒泡了
You’ll see that it will slowly start to kind of bubble up.
然后你就一直转就可以了
And then you want to just keep spinning it.
在这个蜡的一端足够软化之前
You don’t want that wax to drip onto the paper
你是不会想要这个蜡滴到纸上的
until the end of your wax is soft enough.
所以你就一直转 一直转
So you just want to keep going, keep going.
我发现将蜡块的四分之一滴到纸上最为合适
And what I find works best is to do about a quarter sized dollop of wax on the page.
所以我要把这部分融化到
So I’m just getting this super melty,
流动性很强但不会留下来的程度
super melty without dripping.
有时候可能要花点时间
And sometimes it can take a while.
实际上 这个打火机是让我最紧张的事情
That’s the one thing I’m nervous about actually with this lighter in particular,
因为它会越来越烫
it’s because it’s getting very, very hot.
所以我觉得 一般来说
So I think in general, you definitely want to have
你肯定是想用一种更容易使用的火源
kind of an easier flame to work with.
好了 现在你可以看到
All right, and then you’ll see it.
这个蜡快要流下来了
This starts to get really drippy.
现在 我把它颠倒过来
Now, I’m gonna turn it upside down.
让它开始滴落在纸上
And let that just start to drip onto the paper.
这个蜡滴落得很漂亮
All right, we’re getting some good drips there.
再来
And again, I like to get a good
我再多滴几滴
good amount there onto the paper.
然后你可以开始移一下位置了
And you can kind of start moving around
然后这样滴出你想要的形状
so that you’ve got the shape that you want.
就这样一直让蜡往下滴
Just keep letting wax drip down.
蜡足够多了之后就不需要加热了
And then once you have a good amount there, you can let go the flame,
然后在纸上弄一个旋涡
and then just kind of give it a swirl onto the page.
等一下 还在滴
Hold on, drip.
然后按下印章
Then you put down your seal.
好了 那个我没……
All right, so that one I didn’t,
如果你们可以看到 纸上的蜡其实不太够
if you can see, I didn’t have quite enough wax on the paper.
但是你们能看到 这个蜡
But you can see, and this wax,
拿开之后就不需要其他步骤了
you really don’t want to mess with it too much right after.
之后需要几分钟让它固化
You want to give it a few minutes to kind of solidify after that.
我们再做一次
Let’s do one more.
我这里有很多打火机
And I’ve got a multitude of lighters here
因为我知道只用一个的话会非常烫
because I knew that one was gonna get super hot,
所以我们再来一次
so we’re gonna go again, and again.
我只需要把蜡条翻转
I’m just spinning this around,
尽量不要把蜡烧焦
trying not to char the wax itself.
只是把它加热
but rather just heat it up.
这个打火机的火太大了
The flame on this lighter is crazy.
我有看到过不同的蜡封套装
Now I have seen there’s different kinds of wax kits out there,
有些套装就如小小的茶蜡烛和勺子的组合
and some wax kits come with like a little tea light candle and a spoon,
你要做的就是把勺子放在火焰上
and what you’re supposed to do is hold the spoon over the flame,
让蜡融在里面
and melt the wax into that.
然后把勺子里的蜡倒在纸上
And then you dump that wax from the spoon on to the page,
把印章盖下去
and then press your wax seal in it.
我从来没尝试过这种
Now I’ve never tried one of those.
我看过一些相关的视频
I have seen some videos on how those work.
所以让你们知道还有一些其他的方法
So just let you know that method is out there.
还有一些其他类型的蜡
There are also different types of wax.
就像我说的 这个是软蜡
Like I said, this one is a supple wax.
还有硬的易碎蜡
There are also hard brittle waxes out there.
还有那种带灯芯的蜡棒
And there are wax sticks that have a wick in them.
所以你可以点亮灯芯
So you would light the wick itself,
那就是将蜡融在纸上的东西
and that is what would melt the wax onto the page.
所以其实有很多不同的选择
So there’s a lot of different varieties out there.
这只是我比较熟悉且经常使用的
This is just the one that I am familiar with and used to.
而且也在美国的邮政系统中测试过了
And I’ve tested it in the U.S. mail system.
我很清楚它的效果
And I know that it, and it works.
所以这就是我私心推荐的原因
So that’s why it’s just my personal recommendation.
开始了 已经有蜡开始滴下来了
And here we go. We’re starting to get some drips coming down.
这个可能要花点时间 所以你要有耐心
This can take, this can take a while, so you really have to be patient.
这就是其他类型的打火机可能会更好的原因
Another reason why a different type of lighter is probably best.
是因为这个拿在手里真的非常烫
Because this is definitely getting really, really hot in my hand.
但有时候你就得用你手边已有的
But sometimes you just kind of have to work with what you got, you know.
看看这个滴下来的蜡
All right, see that dripping.
好吧 换个打火机 那个也非常烫
All right. Switch lighters. That one got super hot.
看 至少我准备了很多打火机
See, at least I was prepared with multiple lighters. All right.
现在 我要比上次多滴一点蜡
Now I’m gonna try to get some more wax onto the page here than I did last time.
再来 你们可以看到
And again, you can see
当我把火焰拿得太近后这种炭化的效果
that kind of charring effect when I’m holding the flame too close.
最后一件事
That’s one thing at the end
当你把所有的东西都涂在纸上的时候
when you kind of rub everything around on the page.
差不多都把它们混合在一起了
Kind of blends that together as well.
我们慢慢地把蜡融化
All right. So we’ve slowly melted that wax.
感觉已经差不多了
Feel like we have quite a bit on there now.
我要把火焰加大一点 让温度再高一点
I’m gonna kind of plus that flame over to kind of heat that back up a little bit.
判断一下
Give it a judge.
混合一下 然后展开
Mix it up. Spread it out.
拿起我的印章
And then take my seal.
他们说可以把印章放着几分钟
And they say that you can let it sit there
直到蜡变硬
for a few seconds until the wax hardens around it.
我直接把印章拿掉的时候
I’ve never had a problem
从来没有遇到过这样的问题
with these and with just taking the seal right out.
但他们是这样说的
But that is what they say.
好了
All right.
完成了
So there we go.
所以你们知道了 这是我有的两种颜色
So that kind of gives you an idea these are the two colors that I have
上面有小小的字母B
my little B on there.
再说一次 这个独特的Atelier Gargoyle品牌
Again, this particular brand Atelier Gargoyle.
他们有很多种颜色
They have quite a few different colors.
定期整理库存
Goulet Pens stocks these regularly
他们非常棒 非常赞
and they are awesome, awesome, awesome.
而且味道也不错
They even smell good.
我不知道他们在里面放了些什么
I don’t, I don’t know what they put in them.
我感觉可能是姜饼之类的
I feel like maybe it’s a gingerbread or some sort.
但是 真的很好闻
But, yeah, they even smell good.
不管怎样 我希望你们喜欢这个视频
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this video.
希望能学到一些蜡封的知识
I hope you learned a little bit about wax sealing
和不同的技巧
and different techniques and different tips.
如果你们有任何问题 那就跟往常一样
If you have any questions, as always,
在下方的评论区留下你的问题
you can leave them in the comments below,
我会非常开心加入你们的讨论
and I will be happy to join in the conversation down there with you all.
我们周五再见 拜拜
And I will see you all on Friday. Bye!
谢谢观看 请点击订阅
Thanks for watching!Please subscribe.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学会制作美美的蜡封 再给爱慕之人写上一封信 用上自己制作的蜡封 浪漫

听录译者

安安

翻译译者

Silvia

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzE-6huuYQ0

相关推荐